Monarch - A Documentary

Domi said:
Shijing said:
Was that little girl about 2/3 of the way through basically being raped? That's the impression I got, but the quality was poor enough that I wasn't absolutely sure. That was pretty horrible to watch.
I think you saw/interpreted that right. It was horrible and now burned in my mind.

I have been wondering about the clips in this video and especially the repetition of clips where it doesn't seem to make sense to me.
I can't shake the sense that somebody is doing some transmarginal inhibition experiment on the viewer through this video.

While watching, I thought several times:
- I wouldn't make this video like this if I wanted to convey this type of information.
- it doesn't make sense with respect to the narrative to show this clip here
- this clip was horrible, why did they have to show it again?

I'd like to hear if you thought/felt any of the above.

Hopefully I'm not misinterpreting the above comments, but I want to point out that the Monarch clip contained numerous shots from the 1976 drama film Sybil that originally aired as a made-for-television miniseries. It was based on the book of the same name.

"Sally Field starred in the title role, with Joanne Woodward playing the part of Sybil's psychiatrist, Cornelia B. Wilbur. Based on the book Sybil by Flora Rheta Schreiber, the movie dramatizes the life of a shy young graduate student, Sybil Dorsett (in real life, Shirley Ardell Mason), suffering from dissociative identity disorder as a result of the psychological trauma she suffered as a child. With the help of her psychiatrist, Sybil gradually recalls the severe child abuse that led to the development of 16 different personalities. Field's portrayal of Sybil won much critical acclaim, as well as an Emmy Award."

Here's a link to one shot of the child from the TV movie - under images of Sally Fields Sybil, 3rd picture:
http://www.google.com/search?q=sally+fields+sybil&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

My impression was there weren't that many images available to choose from so the same ones were used over and over. Although I thought it kind of oddball, I didn't feel like it was hypnotic at all especially when I began recognizing scenes from the Sybil TV movie and a very recognizable shot of Sally Field herself. The child abuse scenes were definitely from the TV movie, the story of a mentally ill mother abusing the child with the child's doctor ignoring all the obvious signs. It was tough to watch and heartbreaking that any child would be subjected to such horror.

Below is Sybil - Part 1 of 19 on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51b9FIwiDlQ

Laura said:
I think that one needs to be very careful here, sorting wheat from chaff, evidence from speculation, and over-the-top claims designed to make the whole thing ridiculous from what can be verified, even if only circumstantially.

Yeah...they could start by getting the meaning of the "MK" part of "MKUltra" correct. I keep reading where people say it's short for "Mind Kontrol" or something like that. "MK" was/is an abbreviation for "Mental Kinetics" ...the old Nazi "Mind in Motion" stuff....blah blah blah.

anart said:
domi said:
I think you saw/interpreted that right. It was horrible and now burned in my mind.

I have been wondering about the clips in this video and especially the repetition of clips where it doesn't seem to make sense to me.
I can't shake the sense that somebody is doing some transmarginal inhibition experiment on the viewer through this video.

While watching, I thought several times:
- I wouldn't make this video like this if I wanted to convey this type of information.
- it doesn't make sense with respect to the narrative to show this clip here
- this clip was horrible, why did they have to show it again?

I'd like to hear if you thought/felt any of the above.

Actually, since you bring it up, I couldn't watch the whole thing. I stopped it - it was very disturbing and I got the impression the repetitive images/scenes were repeated either unnecessarily or for a reason that wasn't 'good'. I tend to be hypersensitive to such things, though, so it could have been an over-reaction on my part.

I stopped it as well, I couldn't watch it and to be honest, I regretted that I had watched it up till then because the images didn't leave my mind, as if carved in stone. It was so disturbing that I didn't even go back to this thread, I guess a partly conscious attempt to erase what I had seen.
As a side note: the above is something I don't know how to deal with yet, the fact that I need to open my eyes to certain things, but on the other hand seeing them seems to be beyond what I can stand.

The documentary left me in a very similar state of mind to the one exposed by Atill at the beginning of the page. I also felt our situation as quite hopeless, not really for having taken the video as completely truthful, but it was the fact that there was, as with most things, some truth in the video. And that is already very sad.

Bud said:
I went ahead and watched the whole thing so I could report the results. I agree with Domi's assessment. I observed myself being lulled into a sleep-like dissociative state due to the hypnotic induction at the beginning. The narrator spoke with what seemed like verbal accents at about 65 to 70 beats per minute, in a very boring style and definitely used the us/them split with disturbing scenes and information.

Afterward, I noticed bodily sensations of discomfort accompanied by a thought train consisting of ideas like 'don't say anything', 'it won't matter', 'if you attract attention, we'll find you', 'when we find you your life is over', 'there's nowhere to hide', 'you won't even know it', etc., etc. If I had been a newbie at discovering this kind of stuff, I'd probably have been scared away from any more investigation.

It evoked similar feelings in me as well.

Jeep said:
Hopefully I'm not misinterpreting the above comments, but I want to point out that the Monarch clip contained numerous shots from the 1976 drama film Sybil that originally aired as a made-for-television miniseries. It was based on the book of the same name.

Well, that's good to know. Funny how this works, the fact that some images depict reality but aren't real, make it a lot easier to digest. I'm not sure whether this is a positive thing though.

Gertrudes said:
I stopped it as well, I couldn't watch it and to be honest, I regretted that I had watched it up till then because the images didn't leave my mind, as if carved in stone.

I wish I hadn't watched it. I've been urber snarky since :curse:

To be clear, the HAARP signal is a higher frequency carrier wave that can be modulated with lower frequencies, right? Now to go watch the video :D

From what I understand, ELF to UHF effects would be more chronic, being more oriented towards "blanketing" an area for large coverage of population.
Microwaves, however, are very acute, having the ability to target individuals, and even specific area of the brain/body, from a distance.

Here is a youtube vid of raytheon's microwave "crowd control" system, FWIW:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_1teOTE1Gg

The fact that microwaves excite water molecules is, IMO, an important aspect.

As far as the video goes, it is dated and hard to watch. Maybe some of the images were put in there to shock people into awareness? I don't know, but it was kinda off center and lacking audio-visual continuity (plus bad editing).

Guardian said:
Gertrudes said:
I stopped it as well, I couldn't watch it and to be honest, I regretted that I had watched it up till then because the images didn't leave my mind, as if carved in stone.

Same here, I didn't feel well the first few days after having seen it either, kept feeling nauseous about the whole thing!

Just watched this, and man :mad: :mad: :mad: what crazy, ruthless psychopathic bastards these creatures are. Dusgust and anger; children for goodness sakes!, the very future of humanity being treated in this way. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gertrudes said:
Guardian said:
Gertrudes said:

Same here, I didn't feel well the first few days after having seen it either, kept feeling nauseous about the whole thing!

I'm not gonna watch it then! I have enough testosterone as it is! LOL

After reading the thread I think the crux of the matter is clear to me.

Wow. I cannot believe I have not seen this thread before now. I watched the film. Pretty much have been exposed to most all of this in many forms. I have two family experiences that are directly/indirectly related to this stuff. See the following two links:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7517.msg177256.html#msg177256

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,19478.msg189691.html#msg189691

Also I did a general timeline here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,19478.msg189778.html#msg189778

I have tried to make sense of this stuff for years. If from no other standpoint, what is the likelihood of myself and my cousin being targeted in some way? It is all so bizarre. I have always gotten panicky reading certain things, and when I see Aquinos picture my breathing changes very noticeably- don't know what that means if anything. In the last few years I have had bits and pieces of flashes of things that come back to me as my psyche has healed in more ways but it is more in soundbites and feelings than anything else .

I will say that Dexter's dark passenger speech hit me like a ton of bricks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYzUtZdYUk

That was how I felt when I started waking up after my psychopath run in. Dexters mom was slaughtered in front of him. I never would hurt or kill anyone, but I do get Dexter in the sense that I have confronted stuff all of my life in much the same fashion, no violence though. It is a drive so deep and innate it has been very hard to think of putting it down. Just recently, I discovered that darkness is in me as the persona I created to survive all of that and it had been torturing my soul. I was fighting it tooth and nail out there, when it was all in here.

I wont ramble on, but it is an awful lot to get shoved on the plate of anyone, much less a child.

I got very sick when I was about three or four and my fever was so high that they had to dunk me in ice water. I became very psychically sensitive after that. I don't know if one thing has anything to do with the other at all - the incident or the sickness-It is all so very confusing, and there is never really anyone to help sort it out because it sounds so over the top that you know you sound like a raving lunatic. Tons of high strangeness though.

So, one learns to just be quiet. Not the typical family drama most people have in common for sure. Not too much else to say really, as I have no clue what it all means, and anyone that may know sure as heck isn't talkin', not to me at least, lol.

I think that one needs to be very careful here, sorting wheat from chaff, evidence from speculation, and over-the-top claims designed to make the whole thing ridiculous from what can be verified, even if only circumstantially.
Is the story of Cathy o'brien accurate? I'm finishing his book, I thought I had to study "evil" in all its forms! But I can not understand how a woman can be raped so much, is it really possible? I'm between the two so much what she says is difficult to imagine, both clinically

Back
Top Bottom