FOTCM: New Online Application Form

s-kur said:
Possibility of Being said:
s-kur said:
I'm sorry, guys, but I have lost my old Application Form that you sent me on e-mail. Please, could you do it one more time?

I'll ask Chu to send it to you again, but she is pretty busy these days, so please be patient.

No problems, PoB! sorry for disturbing :)

s-kur, I finally managed to send you your application today. Apologies for the delay! I hope you received it.

Hey guys, I'm just wondering as I applied for the FOTCM last year etc... whether the age limit of 21 to be an official member still stands?

lilyalic said:
Hey guys, I'm just wondering as I applied for the FOTCM last year etc... whether the age limit of 21 to be an official member still stands?

As far as I know, you are a member of FOTCM (you received your welcome package, correct?). The age limit is for access to the private FOTCM board, for your and our safety.

I can't get my computer to print the whole of my FOTCM application. It will only print the first page of it; on my computer the application is about a page and a half long. That second page will not come out. Now, I could cut and paste the application to a Mac Pages document. All the information would be there, but the document will not look the same. Is that OK to do?TIA

I think however you can get it printed out will be fine, as long as all the information is there. :)

Hi guys,

Just filled up the online apllication for FOTCM, and submitted via paypal the membership fee of USD 10 - can you please confirm if the online form has been received ? Thanks a million.

Will be sending as well the signed hardcopies to the FOTCM address in France asap.

Thanks for the help

Mr.Cyan said:
Hi guys,

Just filled up the online apllication for FOTCM, and submitted via paypal the membership fee of USD 10 - can you please confirm if the online form has been received ? Thanks a million.

Will be sending as well the signed hardcopies to the FOTCM address in France asap.

Thanks for the help

We did, thank you! We have bee receiving quite a few applications. We promise we'll do our best to process them all within the next few days. You'll get our confirmation by mail.

Welcome to all new members in advance!

I submit a online membership form for FOTCOM today . Did you received it. I also sent a 10$ donation via PayPal.
Transaction ID 1J88411230575163A
Tomorrow i will sent the printed form , but i don't know in which adress is best. To the french address or to the USA address. Since i live in Macedonia , France is geographically closer to my place.
Can you tell me should i sent it to France or to the USA address , ASAP.
Should i sent a copy of the PAYPAL donation with the printed form also ?
Thank you

Chu said:
Mr.Cyan said:
Hi guys,

Thanks for the help

We did, thank you! We have bee receiving quite a few applications. We promise we'll do our best to process them all within the next few days. You'll get our confirmation by mail.

Welcome to all new members in advance!

Thanks a million for the confirmation, and warm welcome, much appreciated :)

Konstantin said:
I submit a online membership form for FOTCOM today . Did you received it. I also sent a 10$ donation via PayPal.
Transaction ID 1J88411230575163A
Tomorrow i will sent the printed form , but i don't know in which adress is best. To the french address or to the USA address. Since i live in Macedonia , France is geographically closer to my place.
Can you tell me should i sent it to France or to the USA address , ASAP.
Should i sent a copy of the PAYPAL donation with the printed form also ?
Thank you

France is fine. And no need to send the Paypal confirmation, we've got it. Thanks! And welcome to the fellowship!

Thank you Chu.
Did you also received the online application?
I`ll sent the printed form tomorrow.

Thank you .

I have a question, in your form you ask:

Names of Friends,Family Members in PC.

What do you mean? I don't understand.

Thanks.

It means Friends and Family Members who are already members of church of revived Paleo Christianity ( PC )

Back
Top Bottom