⭐Astrology & Card Readings (Public)

Artemis

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hi all ⭐😊 I'm finally ready to announce my services on the public forum!

As some of you who know me may know, I have always been interested in astrology and divination. Over the years I have been diligently practicing and researching the best way for me to do astrology readings in my own way that is a bit different from ordinary chart readings.

I combine my findings and interpretations with my own intuition, plus information and knowledge gathered here on the forum regarding energy, past lives, and reincarnation, which gives me my own perspective on how the chart works.

I first opened an Etsy shop awhile back, and then later some members here on the forum (@Altair and @aimarok ) offered to kindly help me build my own webshop, as Etsy was a bit limited, took too much, and even didn’t accept certain clients. I have been working on readings for members of the private forum mainly, and many of you have left beautiful and encouraging feedback, and now I am ready to present my services to the rest of the members here.

So, here is my webshop where you can read a bit more about it: 🦋✨Phoenix Astrologia✨🦋

And for everyone here for a limited time, there’s a 10% discount code you can apply: ASTRO10OFF

For any and all questions you may have, please be sure to check my FAQ page first to see if your question has already been answered: FAQ page

Looking forward to serving you to the best of my abilities ~ 🌹❤️

I was really surprised when I got my first reading. It was very deep and precise and had some unexpected truths in it. Actually, I had to reread it several times. So whether it's a Tarot or Astrology reading, you will get very practical advices and revelations about yourself.

I highly recommend it! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I was really surprised when I got my first reading. It was very deep and precise and had some unexpected truths in it. Actually, I had to reread it several times. So whether it's a Tarot or Astrology reading, you will get very practical advices and revelations about yourself.

I highly recommend it! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Same thing for me as well for the Tarot or the Astrology reading.

And I also highly recommend it. :perfect:

Thank you so much, @Artemis for your great work! 💞
Your work has helped me and our family feel and understand even better our purpose and the strengths and weaknesses we need to either fight or develop. It is amazing how accurately you were able to understand us without knowing us or seeing us in person. Even our old acquaintances would not have been able to represent us as deeply and accurately as you have done in your work. And the advice you gave gave us strength, energy and inspiration to keep going! I sincerely recommend it! :flowers:

Dear @Artemis,
Your readings were truly deep, insightful and inspiring! Before i was mostly neutral/skeptical about any kind of astrology charts (never had personal before) as i had thought then and still believe that people are
Creators of their own lifes/reality.

But your highly accurate assessment of personality, soul, weaknesses, strengths and opportunities - made us sure that your beautiful talent is guided by higher force (Divine cosmic mind?!😉).

200% recommended)

And huge thanks to forumites who made it possible👍

I have to say that I have never been too sure about astrology readings. But, since Artemis decided to start doing these readings, and I know she has a very strong intuitive sense, I decided to have a reading. Well, all I can say is that I was blown-away with the accuracy of things she said. Also, she gave great insights and advice.

I am very glad that I had her do an astrology reading for me.

I really enjoyed the astrological reading from @Artemis. It's not exactly traditional and that makes it even better. Artemis seems to look into the very depths of a person's soul. It was a real revelation for me. As well as a constant reminder and guide to action. ❤️
I advise everyone to do it at least once. It's amazing⭐

Back
Top Bottom