⭐Astrology & Card Readings (Public)

I was also very surprised and impressed by the 2 readings of @Artemis , and I come back to it again and again because it is an in-depth analysis and a good guide to discover my path with a better perspective. They are very useful for me to locate myself and face our very changing world.
I absolutely recommend this adventure... 🫶

You guys are all amazing! 💜 I try my best, and I'm still improving my skills with each reading I do, so it's a mutual learning experience imo.

And now I'm about at capacity, so I'll be closing the shop tomorrow so I can catch up. I'll reopen again as usual when I'm finished with this batch... :knitting:

Thank you @Artemis for an amazing reading💫 it was 100% precise and accurate for me! Interestingly , each time I read it I find smth new and up to my inner state, find answers🙏
Even more, following my higher self and your reading (applying knowledge) I’ve changed my life positively and have found an inner calling , smth that gives me inspiration through the help to others 😊

Continue to Bring knowledge and light to this world as you do!✨

It is very nice Artemis that you have decided to share your skills with us in the form of a service available to everyone here who is interested. If I understand correctly, when you close the store the option to use it disappears, you can only browse it, while when you reopen the store you can "place an order" through it? :-)

Really glad you're offering your services to the wider forum as well, Artemis! 🌟

I also had two readings done by Artemis - Spiritual Astrological Chart and Card Reading - and can only highly recommend them too! It has been surprising how much accurate and deep they were, and how they adressed some long-standing issues and questions, thus providing much-needed guidance.

Am re-reading them from time to time which helps to better understand; and it's curious to see how aspects of the readings I couldn't relate to at the time they were first done can become relatable later on, depending on one's situation at the time. It would also be interesting to repeat a reading sometime in the future to see how an issue of us - or us working upon it - might possibly have developed.

So I can encourage everyone who didn't yet get one to go for it as soon as Artemis' shop opens up again! :wizard:

If I understand correctly, when you close the store the option to use it disappears, you can only browse it, while when you reopen the store you can "place an order" through it? :-)
Yes, as soon as the shop re-opens, you can place an order through the site. The description of the respective services (Spiritual Chart and Card Reading) as well as the ordering form will become visible then as well (according to my experience). Hope this helps!

You guys are all amazing! 💜 I try my best, and I'm still improving my skills with each reading I do, so it's a mutual learning experience imo.

And now I'm about at capacity, so I'll be closing the shop tomorrow so I can catch up. I'll reopen again as usual when I'm finished with this batch... :knitting:
Is it possible for you to estimate when you reopen the shop again? Asking without wanting to make any noise :flowers:

This is wonderful news!

I have had a reading done by Artemis and it was one of the most compelling things I've read in a very long time. The kind that left me feeling a bit exposed, but also, understood, encouraged but not overly complimented, very precise, very apt, very well written, which is probably the talent that Artemis has, she can tune in to something so many of us don't even perceive about ourselves, and write it down in a clear manner, but without sacrificing warmth in the process. Like a kind mirror to the unseen parts of yourself.

I would encourage anyone who has any interest in this, or curiosity, to give it a shot (once the shop opens back up!) Artemis truly does an amazing job.

I too must share my testimonial, the reading I got from Artemis was full of insight, helpful information and food for thought. It was reassuring on the positives, and yet clear and motivating on the challenges, tendencies and opportunities, She nailed it!

What house system is being used in the readings?
My main focus is Placidus.

A timely reminder: always. Thank you :flowers:
Yes I try to keep it within the time frame given on my site, but sometimes I might get a cold like I have before that could set me back a bit. However, I am doing them faster than I used to so might be no time at all. ✨

However, I am doing them faster than I used to so might be no time at all. ✨
That's very good news!
Am re-reading them from time to time which helps to better understand; and it's curious to see how aspects of the readings I couldn't relate to at the time they were first done can become relatable later on, depending on one's situation at the time.
Absolutely and I keep getting better acquainted with certain aspects of myself that I had thoroughly neglected until now.

For me Artemis's reading was a turning-point. Of course some events led up to this point, as I couldn't have come this far without all the knowledge bestowed on me via our forum. But it provided me with an opportunity to make a choice and become the person I need to become.

In my case the history of my family of origin has played a large part in my life without my realising it. So, these past few months I have been learning about family constellations, the 'knowing' field surrounding my family and the events that had a great impact on my life but for which I was never responsible. I am learning to free myself of all that familial responsibility and let go of the guilt that I must have felt all my life, but that never belonged to me. It's very liberating when we can finally get rid of all these family chains. Next step is past lives!

Back
Top Bottom