⭐Astrology & Card Readings (Public)

Thank you for my reading Artémis (for Clarisse). It’s incredible in terms of precision and interpretation of what has happened to me over the last few months. My mother died and the estate revealed the nature of a close person. It is very destabilizing to discover wickedness, dishonesty but reality is preferable to illusion even if we have to go through a period of chaos. The near future for me seems to be clearing and I think my mom is watching over me and supporting me since the 5D.
Thank you again, I look forward to the spiritual reading 😍.

I want to thank Elle(Artemis) for the spiritual reading that I received 2 months ago and also for the card reading from 2 days ago. It gave me a lot of Hope. I really needed it. After 7 extremely difficult years it looks like the change that I have been praying for might come. I have been doing a lot of shadow work(It was specified in the spiritual reading,but I had already started It with a kinesiologist more than half a year ago) and in my last session with him came out a program that I did not feel worthy of being loved and of finding happiness and the card reading gave me a lot of Hope in that direction. I used to be a pessimist my whole life(always expecting the worst outcome,which in many contexts It can be realistic), but I realised that even if the worst might come,why not enjoy the little we have and just live with faith and confidence in Life and the Universe(I remember reading that in one of the books of Laura with the Session Transcripts).
Since the spiritual chart I have been having some interesting dreams ,some that I still need to find their right meaning and one that was pretty obvious about what it meant. One of the things specified in the reading was to pay attention to my dreams. I needed to trust myself more,also. And share with the right people.It's as if Elle understood me and knew me a lot,without having had any contact before.
The card reading from 2 days ago made me cry. I still feel it in my heart.
Thank you very much for your help . ❤️

Back
Top Bottom