Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entertaining for the night: The geographer for State Department

"Madam Psaki was indignant with carrying out military exercises by Russia too close from the Russian-Ukrainian border once
Too close is in Astrakhan region, yeap :P
Now the Minister of Defence of the USA Chuck Hagel demanded from Russia of "full branch of troops" from border with Georgia, perhaps without realizing that Russia and Georgia have the general border outside Abkhazia and South OssetiaCompassionate people in U.S. State Department took pity and decided to employ the regular geographer :lol:

TOP secret (!) - talking heads of the U.S. Govt talk such nonsense that it needs to be hidden as the most terrible state secret!"
:rotfl:
793128_600.png

I don't know where to write this message, so I decided to leave here

The LDPR leader Vladimir Zhirinovsky sent to the Ukrainian prime minister the furnace potbelly stove and a padded jacket :D

The Russian politician declared that his "humanitarian assistance" will help Arseniy Yatsenyuk to worry cold winter.
He also put in a parcel liquid for ignition, coals, matches and a brazier.
– I will send everything to Kiev that it is useful to the Ukrainian politicians this winter. Now Yatsenyuk precisely won't freeze, – Zhirinovsky is sure.

It was supposed that the prime minister of Ukraine will receive by mail valenoks from cervine fur, but at the last minute Vladimir Zhirinovsky changed the mind.

– Footwear very good. Better I to myself will leave it. And here I will send to Yatsenyuk galoshes rubber. And that, it "the European choice" which he so desperately supports, – was declared by the politician.

In the Moscow parcel of the Ukrainian prime minister tools for construction of "Wall" which will appear on the Russian-Ukrainian border also wait. According to Zhirinovsky, this project too expensive to wait for money from Europe for its realization. In LDPR came to a conclusion that the prime minister of Ukraine needs most "to roll up sleeves".

– Here to it gloves that fingers didn't freeze, and a trowel. Let masters a new profession, – the politician added. – From the West of the help won't be. To wall all border, Europeans need to sell the last trousers.

On September 5 the Ukrainian authorities submitted to journalists drawings of the Wall project which is urged to separate in literal sense Ukraine from Russia. In the border territory there will be ditches and shaft, towers and electronic systems of supervision.

The oligarch Kolomoysky put forward earlier idea about construction of a real wall between two countries, assuming that the charitable organizations will sponsor this project.

http://lifenews.ru/news/140131

images

Laura said:
Oleg, your reversive blockade and paramoralistic techniques are well-known here so I'm going to suspend your posting privileges because it's just noise and a waste of everybody else's time.

:wrongbar: :bye:

So everybody who doesn't "sing the same song" gets banned? What is the purpose of networking then? In my view it's lot of different perspectives. And Oleg NN was providing one. His information wasn't definitely noise for me.

Of course I understand the emotional and "side-choosing" issues of this theme. I myself feel like "torn into pieces". Being in the frontline of this information war brings so much psychological and emotional friction. Not one time I have wanted to stop reading any news about Ukraine and get out ...

Keit said:
There are a lot of sites that copied the same news, that originate from NTV news report (in Russian). But, it turns out to be fake.

They (other media) must have known that NTV is mostly a junk channel and treat their reports very carefully. No one even knows who are the owners of NTV (the official version does not coinside with the EGRYuL (Russian register of companies)). The director is a jew. The channel is criminal and violence content oriented. There is even a famous anekdote about it:

When I watch Channel 1, I think "what a beautiful country I'm lucky to live in."
When I watch REN-TV, I think "how lucky I am that the aliens haven't abducted me yet."
And when I watch NTV, I think "OMG!! How did I manage to get home after shopping alive!"

:)

Some of NTV shows are good, but most of its content is of poor quality now, unfortunately.

CorpusCallosum said:
So everybody who doesn't "sing the same song" gets banned? What is the purpose of networking then?

What is the purpose of networking if nobody ever gets banned?

In my view it's lot of different perspectives. And Oleg NN was providing one. His information wasn't definitely noise for me.

Maybe because you cannot recognize noise in this particular topic?

Of course I understand the emotional and "side-choosing" issues of this theme. I myself feel like "torn into pieces". Being in the frontline of this information war brings so much psychological and emotional friction. Not one time I have wanted to stop reading any news about Ukraine and get out ...

Good. What you feel is called "Heating the Crucible": http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=373&lsel=H

CorpusCallosum said:
Laura said:
Oleg, your reversive blockade and paramoralistic techniques are well-known here so I'm going to suspend your posting privileges because it's just noise and a waste of everybody else's time.

So everybody who doesn't "sing the same song" gets banned? What is the purpose of networking then? In my view it's lot of different perspectives. And Oleg NN was providing one. His information wasn't definitely noise for me.

He doesn't need the truth. it needs to challenge only any facts and statements contradicting his belief. "desirable thinking". Russians have a proverb: Can the leopard change his spots. this ego. it not the person, it actually the biorobot, it has no own
awareness/understanding and thinking.

In UA parliament a bill on amnesty for military crimes during the ATO :mad:

KIEV, September 10. / ITAR-TASS /. In the Verkhovna Rada a bill on amnesty for the crimes of soldiers during a military operation in eastern Ukraine. This was reported on the website of the Ukrainian parliament.

It is the release of "soldiers and other persons from criminal responsibility and punishment for acts that are signs of war crimes," the report said.

Earlier, Secretary General of the "Amnesty International" (Amnesty International) Salil Shetty appealed to the Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk to cease "lawlessness and violence in the settlements that were previously under the control of the militia."

"War crimes are likely to increase tension in the region and undermine the authority of Kiev announced intention to strengthen its position and the rule of law" in these areas, he said.

Treatment was followed the next day after the "Amnesty International" has published the data held by it in Lugansk investigate war crimes committed volunteer battalion "Aydar," one of more than 30 similar military formations.

Among the charges against "Aydar" crimes - "kidnapping, illegal detention, beatings, robberies, extortion, and possibly execution," - says the official report, "Amnesty International".

On Wednesday, the General Prosecutor of Ukraine Vitaly Yarema said that his agency has launched an investigation into crimes against the civilian population of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions Ukrainian servicemen volunteer battalions. "We have the facts and criminal proceedings, where representatives of the volunteer battalions committed criminal offenses against the local population," - he confirmed.

http://itar-tass.com/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1432813

CorpusCallosum said:
Laura said:

Re-read the forum guidelines that were presented to you when you signed up to the forum. Our definition of a network is particular.

CorpusCallosum said:

Exactly the condition that such schizoid types as Oleg seek to fish out. A well-functioning network protects its members when they are weakened. Please read "Political Ponerology", or research the discussions of same here in the forum.

Persej said:
Maybe because you cannot recognize noise in this particular topic?

Yes, I cannot recognize Oleg NN local and historical viewpoint as noise. But I recognize his provided information as uncomfortable to the groove that this discussion lies in.

CorpusCallosum said:
Yes, I cannot recognize Oleg NN local and historical viewpoint as noise. But I recognize his provided information as uncomfortable to the groove that this discussion lies in.

I just checked what's been going on in this thread during the last two days and could not believe it. You defend an equality of opinions in the discussion. That's all right.

But you must also be willing to observe where your starting point is. I have read many threads on this forum and while following them, I often realize that my knowledge is inferior to that of other participants and when that is the case then I only enter the discussion when I need to ask something or to get clarification on a point in question because otherwise the chances of me making noise are very high. It's important to let the information flow by listening to others who can teach me something.

Oleg NN not only did not display any respect towards the immense research & knowledge of the people working and researching for SOTT and this forum. He didn't even show any interest to understand why many others have such an opposite view of the matter in relation to his own and simply bombarded everybody with his personal view. And frankly, his statements sound like of someone who's been progressively brainwashed or just wants to troll, as has been said. You say he provided information? Let me just highlight one piece of his:

America still has not done anything really wrong for Ukrainians. I'm pretty well aware of Ukrainian history, and did not find a single fact of a different kind.

That's ridiculous.

He probably does not even know what a fact or an information is, nor he knows anything about search for truth. This is pure blindness, self-centredness. And of course, he has full right to say that but then this Forum is not a place for people like him. Total waste of time. End of story, OSIT.

Lately I've been revisiting the topic of the psychopathic mindset, and trying to see them in action in my life and the world, both past and present. It's all well-known here, but for me is mostly intellectual knowledge, and it's difficult to grasp the actual horror of the situation. The mask of sanity they wear is just so interesting. They literally speak their own language of "power talk" that is indiscernible to the average clueless apath, offensive to the empath who glimpses the reality underneath, and instantly recognizable to other psychopaths.

This funny distortion of language seems to be how they communicate with each other, from the most basic office power game, to the people who write speeches for politicians, to the language used by the likes of the CFR, Gates Foundation, Rockerfellers etc. Even in their private meetings, in their conferences, on the golf course - they never seem to let their mask slip. Despite all the power games between them, it's like they're all in on the big conspiracy. But the conspiracy just happens naturally. They are evil, sadistic people doing sadistic things, but somehow they are able to disguise it all in official and legitimate sounding words, so that most of the normal population don't suspect a thing, and the ones who do (without a network) are driven mad. When it comes down to it, they operate pretty much as one single super-psychopath on steroids.

Therefore I find it enlightening to apply psychological knowledge to whole nations when watching the world stage.

The US, with a large concentration of psychopaths, has been able to bully and terrorise the countries of the world, which are composed of a higher percentage of normal people, lacking in adequate knowledge of this pathology and how to defend against it. "It" does this through a distortion of language and outright violence. It operates in the same way as a single successful psychopath would - down to waging most of their latest wars through mercenaries, trying not to seem like the aggressor.

Yet suddenly we are seeing the leaders of Russia seemingly take the place of an informed, confident empath, with the knowledge and the means to say No to the psychopath. It's really an interesting battle of wills to watch, and is forcing the US psychopath to go into overdrive with their reality distortion, removing more and more of it's "mask of sanity". As it projects more and more of it's dark, twisted soul onto Russia, will we eventually see the mask slip to a point where the blatant greed and sadism of the US empire becomes apparent? Will the lies become so offensive that people will unconsciously throw up their hands and revolt? It's almost like watching a large scale exorcism. Interesting times..

I think much of this drama of Rusia standing up to the US can be applied also to the microcosm of our daily lives, for those of us still dealing with the matrix day-to-day.

Just my 2 cents for whatever it's worth :).

Media: Washington took the combine harvesters for the "Russian invasion" :lol2:

OpEdNews journalist Dave Lindorf questioned the authenticity of satellite imagery "military equipment" that the United States is called the proof of the presence of Russian troops in Ukraine. Most of all, they look like combine harvesters, rather than the anti-aircraft guns left in the middle of an open field, according to the publication.

One reader of the "state farm" Texas suggested a possible logical explanation. Imprinted on them more and more resembles machinery harvesters used to harvest grain or other crops drill seeding. These harvesters are equipped with long, straight, like gun barrels pipes through which the harvested grain is poured into trucks for transport. Most often, they are arranged in such a chain, and not the anti-aircraft guns.

af8d07035cb5c12e9703143bd39ae4d0df113e9c.jpg

http://russian.rt.com/article/49416

Lumiere_du_Code said:
Media: Washington took the combine harvesters for the "Russian invasion" :lol2:

af8d07035cb5c12e9703143bd39ae4d0df113e9c.jpg

Coming from a farming background, I would say this totally fits the picture: Namely that they are harvesters. The US sattelittes would be able to have picked up a lot of these during the month of August, since it is one of the key harvesting months. What is in the circled bottom area of the photos are grain trucks to haul the grain away and they mostly park at the edge of the field, close to a road, so as not to have to drive too much on an uneven surface (They are mostly roadtrucks).

many Ukrainians "patriots" (which is actually - young psychopathic monsters that have nothing human) calls for war. First of all "special forces on the couch" and those who are sitting in their homes, which do not fall bombs.
it - the horrific footage Ukrainian meat grinder. on these photos from Graham Phillips - corpses of participants "ATO". I will put them with references, because it is shocking images.
https://pp.vk.me/c625127/v625127896/122d/KI26WOTQ5hk.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c625127/v625127896/1224/_E89BTjqLx0.jpg

-----

Kiev junta threw their "heroes". Soldiers-cripples of the "zone of ATO" begging in the city center

As reported by multiple sources, "Information Front" Kiev flooded veterans, so-called ATO. Many of them go to town drunk, behaved provocatively and pester people screaming in the spirit of "I fought for you" and so forth. Also there was a large number of areas crippled ATO and people in uniform who beg in the city center.

Of course, there are many charlatans beggars and ordinary alcoholics who try to pose as heroes. However, according to sources Kiev, becomes more and more people who are really involved in the war in the Donbas. Most of them - wounded or even cripple, who now were not needed Kiev junta.

Given the fact that the Ukrainian authorities refuse to treat his men (and now - even bury them) free, the emergence of such people was inevitable. In addition, many soldiers destroyer battalions before being sent to the front were fired from their jobs, hoping that the government will help then their "heroes." Of course, no one did not help - the country's rising unemployment, and to find this place "veterans" no one can. As a result, many of them drink too much and become the new beggars on the streets of Kiev.
___
I can supplement by itself, that such "war heroes" not only in Kiev - they are everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom