Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeneas said:
Lumiere_du_Code said:
Media: Washington took the combine harvesters for the "Russian invasion" :lol2:

af8d07035cb5c12e9703143bd39ae4d0df113e9c.jpg

Coming from a farming background, I would say this totally fits the picture: Namely that they are harvesters. The US sattelittes would be able to have picked up a lot of these during the month of August, since it is one of the key harvesting months. What is in the circled bottom area of the photos are grain trucks to haul the grain away and they mostly park at the edge of the field, close to a road, so as not to have to drive too much on an uneven surface (They are mostly roadtrucks).

Yes. We see many of these operations all around us here and it has been harvest season for a bit now (depending on the crop).

This would explain why those objects are lined up as they are in fields with obvious tractor tracks.

Laura said:
Aeneas said:
Lumiere_du_Code said:

Coming from a farming background, I would say this totally fits the picture: Namely that they are harvesters. The US sattelittes would be able to have picked up a lot of these during the month of August, since it is one of the key harvesting months. What is in the circled bottom area of the photos are grain trucks to haul the grain away and they mostly park at the edge of the field, close to a road, so as not to have to drive too much on an uneven surface (They are mostly roadtrucks).

Yes. We see many of these operations all around us here and it has been harvest season for a bit now (depending on the crop).

This would explain why those objects are lined up as they are in fields with obvious tractor tracks.

This is just BEGGING for a witty graphic to share around on facebook and twitter:

"Russian military invades Ukrainian farmer's fields with new, self-propelled artillery system!" Just the map, below it, image of the combine harvester, maybe with Putin's face on the driver.

Laura said:
Aeneas said:
Lumiere_du_Code said:

Another point is: who would place "artillery" unprotected in an open field? :lol:

kind of 'Breaking news' - Mad Pastor (Turchinov): If a peace plan fails, impose martial law

Now my mother came home from work, said all collected at an emergency meeting - the junta is going to enter the 4th wave of mobilization. it is totally raking in all, plus transportation. told to collect personal belongings, rations, clothes. here is what I found:

"If peacefully clear Donbas fails, we have no alternative to that again, has imposed martial law, mobilizing all the resources of the country, to clear it from the invaders." - Turchinov.

most peaceful plan in the world.

Parliament Speaker confident that Parliament will be typed enough votes to impose martial law.

"Only the President makes this question for discussion the National Security Council and then signed a decree on the introduction of martial law, and already this decree is to maintain a majority vote of the Parliament. If the President decides to introduce such a decree, Parliament always support him," - said the speaker.

At the same time, Alexander Turchinov ruled out the possibility of declaring the captured areas of Donbas occupied territory.

"We need not declare it, and liberate territory. And our goal - not to turn the Donbas in the frozen conflict zone. Only at this point can be seen any action in the East. Therefore I rule format, in which Ukraine would agree to Russia controlled part of the territory of Donetsk and Lugansk regions", - he said.

http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/3417311-esly-myrnyi-plan-provalytsia-vvedut-voennoe-polozhenye-turchynov

Great interview with Strelkov with subtitles. Strelkov is speaking highly of Putin but is afraid of fifth column activities and of them being in very high places in the Kremlin and around Putin. He says that the cease-fire is to make Putin look bad in the eyes of Russians and as a traitor, as the junta is gathering forces to make deep inroads.

Well worth watching:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0-jtNKlpWU&feature=youtu.be

Aeneas said:
Great interview with Strelkov with subtitles. Strelkov is speaking highly of Putin but is afraid of fifth column activities and of them being in very high places in the Kremlin and around Putin. He says that the cease-fire is to make Putin look bad in the eyes of Russians and as a traitor, as the junta is gathering forces to make deep inroads.

Well worth watching:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0-jtNKlpWU&feature=youtu.be
Thank you Aeneas. Strelkov also says, that the UA forces use the cease-fire reorganize for new offensive with three possibly four strike groups, just as they build fortifications in their rear in case of faliure. Their plan is to create a boil on the border of Russia, through which they can bleed Russia and weaken it. He does not believe the wall that they build or plan to build will succeed in destroying the togetherness of the people.

This is a great news for Europeans.

“Once we create a gas pipeline network here in the Far East and Siberia, we will be able to connect European pipeline system to the East. And this, in terms of export opportunities and expanding Russia’s ‘gasification’, is very beneficial. Depending on the situation in world markets, we can more effectively implement gas flows- either more to the West or to the East,” Putin told students at North-Eastern Federal University earlier on Monday.

http://rt.com/business/184176-russia-china-gas-siberian-power/

This means that we can avoid Urengoy as a gas source in the time of Ice Age. Way to go Putin!

According to this page _http://en.itar-tass.com/infographics/7241 about 69000 people applied for asylum in Russia and 1500 have applied in Eastern Europe. In addition 140,000 are internally displaced. These are the official figures. But, according to this _ _http://en.ria.ru/russia/20140830/192477668/Over-800000-Ukrainian-Refugees-Entered-Russia-Since-April-130000.html the number of people who have fled to Russia is around 820.000. Similarly, the other numbers could be on the low side.

I've just read the article about Putin of Lada Ray and I wanna share my thoughts. Sincerely even if some points can be definitely agreed, I wouldn't be so sure about Putin not being part of the NWO agenda. The fact that they are "fighting" him doesn't mean he is a real enemy. I would be more cautious: Who put in power Putin? Why is he so good friend of Kissinger? Why Berlusconi helped him to establish a Media system in Russia?
Is really possible he is the "good" man some people thinks he to be, but is always correct to doubt about it. Cassiopeans were saying that all the world is already under the control of the Consortium. Now Putin seems to be a good one inside the system (is possible he started to have different views fro the future), but is also possible that all this is part of the agenda...

In what stage are we now?

Yuri Bezminov - Subversion and Demoralisation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2tUH9wDQco&list=UUFfQ78UQ0KcSDCOVMNfjLvQ

Lumiere_du_Code said:
The LDPR leader Vladimir Zhirinovsky sent to the Ukrainian prime minister the furnace potbelly stove and a padded jacket :D

images

I especially liked that he wants to be the President of the new Novorossiya state:

http://argumentiru.com/politics/2014/09/363190 (in Russian)

He seems to be more of a political clown at times, but as many people have noted, his often "outrageous" predictions come true with surprising regularity.

axj said:
He seems to be more of a political clown at times, but as many people have noted, his often "outrageous" predictions come true with surprising regularity.

Yes, really, he's a kind of role does the speaker of the ideas that the Russian government is afraid or unwilling to articulate, and Zhirinovsky throws it to the masses, and the government is looking at the public reaction. if the reaction is positive - they often claim it later. Zhirinovsky produces steam

Lumiere_du_Code said:
axj said:

Yes, really, he's a kind of role does the speaker of the ideas that the Russian government is afraid or unwilling to articulate, and Zhirinovsky throws it to the masses, and the government is looking at the public reaction. if the reaction is positive - they often claim it later. Zhirinovsky produces steam

Yes, I also have this feeling about his role sometimes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom