Coming Earthquakes

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I found that article on that french website :

http://www(dot)incapabledesetaire(dot)com/rebelog.htm

As mentioned it is a french website but a friend of the author translated his last message in english.

I met him a couple of times, my reading instrument might be way out, but i do not think he as an agenda. I think he really believes in what he is doing and he puts all his time in that research. He is a truth seeker. I know that does not mean that he is right for that.

Anyway, here is the article:

A Severe Warning to All.

I am very SERIOUS about this.

As many of you know, I have spent many years analyzing Earth’s planetary climate and the REAL causes of climatic change and severe weather. I put much of my research in my Book “Bouleversements Climatiquesᾠ which many of you may not have read or understood because it is in written in French.

I have taken much ridicule over the years because of my research and findings—but I have stood firm in my convictions because I have also taken the time, using the scientific method, of proving my findings. For those who have listened to me and understood what I have had to say, even though there may be a language barrier…Thank you.

However: whether you have understood or not, listened or not, or may even be aware or not---you are all in Great Danger.

First, let me preface to say that there are NO Galactic Waves, Planet X, Global warming due to carbon fuel burning, Etc.

To worry about. All these things are non-sense to take your eye off the ball of the true nature of the workings of our solar system and the true nature of its function: including the real causes of the destructive cycles.

We are now at the crossroads—and it is TIME for me to put up or shut up. I have spent many years trying to learn geo/astro climate for the good of mankind—so it can be learned and not forgotten by the masses. I assure you—those at the top are fully aware of how the solar sytem we live in works—but have kept this information from you.

I apologize about the long post: but please understand it is that important, and, and I feel very passionate about this subject matter—because it is a matter of life and death. Also, some people may not be familiar with my work and I wanted to lay down some background information.

(dates listed have a +-2 days accuracy)

Period of March 18-May 15, 2007.

There will be much seismic activity in this period. It will peak around March 31. However, it will not end, and will build up to another peak around April 30th.

From the 5th to the 10th of May, 2007 The frequency and intensity of earthquakes will cause high levels of destruction around the globe. This will not just be restricted to the Ring of Fire area. It may be wide-spread.

Society will be affected greatly due to the potential shutdown of all services this may cause.

Also, the period from May 1 to May 15 will contain strong luminosities in the sky in the East where the sun rises. When Venus passes through Taurus, it will become very luminous. It will become, litereally, THE STAR of the MORNING as described in mythology (which isn’t myth) The true 7th Sister.

It will not just be a pretty light. It has the postential to destroy all electrical and communications grids on the planet.

If you haven’t aquired food, water, radio, personal protection,cash and other supplies for survival----do so NOW. You only have around 30 days!

By Summers End, the world we live in, will be a very different place!

Mark My Words!

Amicalement.

Pierre De Châtillon – Socrate

www@incapabledesetaire.com

This document may only be freely distributed in its entirety and unaltered.

difficult to take it seriously as it is. earthquakes are notoriously difficult to predict, we just have to take it on trust that he knows the future? Interesting that you have met him but it can take a lifetime to really get to know someone. He doesn't necessarily have to have an agenda to be barking up the wrong tree.

It's interesting that he has to proclaim his SERIOUSNESS at the beginning of the article, as well as his claims of being ridiculed, even before he provides a single bit of information, not mentioning proofs, or at least sound theory backed by data. What I see is intense usage of emotional triggers, but not much more. My BS meter is ringing.

Aussie Bloke, is that you under there? *Pulls him out from behind the curtain* :P

So many people have been effectively desensitized to comet impact predictions, now it's earthquakes' turn? Darn. I call Aussie's bluff on crying wolf this time too! Didn't anybody watch Chicken Little?

Hmm speaking of earthquakes though, I'm compiling some real data that I wanna share with you guys in the comet thread when I come home tonight. And I just can't help but think about Joe's comment a while ago about tiny little bubbles that form when you boil water, which are a precursor to actual boiling - the huge bubbles. I think we're in the tiny bubble stage when it comes to earthquakes and meteors. And the graphs look the same too!

I always love the "catastrophe is coming so stock up on food" meme.

Catastrophe occurs, disrupting all you take for granted.
Millions are starving.
*You* had the foresight to stock up on food.
The starving millions will look at your castle on the hilltop and say to themselves "gee, if only I had the foresight to know, I would be in that castle, instead, I'll just quietly lay down and die."
You quietly wait for the starving millions to, well, starve, then you proceed to repopulate the planet with your obviously superior genes.

Please.

No, what will happen is that the starving millions will simply storm you castle and any other possible source of food. The simple equation for these starving millions will be "I have a 100% chance of dying from starvation unless I get food, I have something less than 100% chance of dying from gunfire from your castle if I storm it. I'll choose the less than 100% case."

The worst place to be post-cataclysm will be sitting on a large stash of food. The better place to be will be to walk around with the knowledge of what non-conventional food sources there are.

Knowledge [not large supplies of food...] protects, ignorance endangers.

(I'm crossposting this reply I made to Laura's "Yellowstone Dome Rising" post below for the links information in case you didn't get a chance to read her post.):

Petey of Lone Tree said:
Today, I posted the following at "Earth Groans", the (Magnitude 2.9) all-cap headline being copied from the USGS site:

Date: March 20, 2007 at 19:57:00
Subject: Magnitude 2.9 - YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, WYOMING
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/uu00006729.php
Approximately two hours later, the "reading" had been pulled (If you hit that link above, you'll get a "404 File Not Found" display). The "home page" for the USGS Ehttp://dark-wraith.com/arthquake Hazards Program is http://earthquake.usgs.gov/

So I sent the USGS a form e-mail available on the site with a link to the Billings Gazette article in Laura's post, advising them of the discrepancy, and asking them if they were afraid of scaring people about things the people already know about.

"Earth Groans" is a message board for "sensitives" at http://www(dot)earthboppin(dot)net/talkshop/feelers/messages.html
BTW, as can be seen above, I sent the e-mail on the 20th and as of now, have not received a reply.

SAO said:
Hmm speaking of earthquakes though, I'm compiling some real data that I wanna share with you guys in the comet thread when I come home tonight. And I just can't help but think about Joe's comment a while ago about tiny little bubbles that form when you boil water, which are a precursor to actual boiling - the huge bubbles. I think we're in the tiny bubble stage when it comes to earthquakes and meteors. And the graphs look the same too!
And all of the UFO's are hovering around the planet waiting for the "really big shew" when the huge bubbles appear.

rs said:
The better place to be will be to walk around with the knowledge of what non-conventional food sources there are.
good point. Do you recommend a particular book or resource list to read up on practicalities of non-conventional food sources?

Rich said:
rs said:
The better place to be will be to walk around with the knowledge of what non-conventional food sources there are.
good point. Do you recommend a particular book or resource list to read up on practicalities of non-conventional food sources?
Sure, but I need to preface this with "And I'm not joking".

0967512395.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The "US Army Survival Manual: FM 21-76", you can get it on Amazon or probably at your local book store (at least in good ol' USA). It really is full of useful and high quality survival information of all types.

You also can read, ''SAS Survival Handbook: How to Survive in the Wild, in Any Climate, on Land or at Sea''

it is cheaper, and looks to me it has lots of usefull information about surviving, guess im gonna buy it this week :]

http://www.amazon.com/SAS-Survival-Handbook-Survive-Climate/dp/0060578793/ref=pd_bbs_2/103-6943372-6169465?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1175024721&sr=8-2

he SAS Survival Handbook is the Special Air Service's complete course in being prepared for any type of emergency. John 'Lofty' Wiseman presents real strategies for surviving in any type of situation, from accidents and escape procedures, including chemical and nuclear to successfully adapting to various climates (polar, tropical, desert), to identifying edible plants and creating fire. The book is extremely practical and is illustrated throughout with easy-to-understand line art and diagrams.

and you can wath Man Vs Wild S0101-S0109
Good serial At Discovery shows how to survie at extreaml situation , how to alive , find food , fire , and what to do in wild world.

Thanks Adam, Blacki and rs. I searched and found A pdf version of US army survival manual available at http://www.equipped.org/fm21-76.htm

Namaste said:
I found that article on that french website :

(dates listed have a +-2 days accuracy)

Period of March 18-May 15, 2007.

There will be much seismic activity in this period. It will peak around March 31. However, it will not end, and will build up to another peak around April 30th.

From the 5th to the 10th of May, 2007 The frequency and intensity of earthquakes will cause high levels of destruction around the globe. This will not just be restricted to the Ring of Fire area. It may be wide-spread.

Society will be affected greatly due to the potential shutdown of all services this may cause.

Also, the period from May 1 to May 15 will contain strong luminosities in the sky in the East where the sun rises. When Venus passes through Taurus, it will become very luminous. It will become, litereally, THE STAR of the MORNING as described in mythology (which isn’t myth) The true 7th Sister.

It will not just be a pretty light. It has the postential to destroy all electrical and communications grids on the planet.
Up to date to that message(from his website):

2007-04-01 20:39:55. 7.9 SOLOMON ISLANDS
2007-04-01 20:47:31. 6.7 SOLOMON ISLANDS
2007-04-01 21:11:32. 6.4 SOLOMON ISLANDS
2007-04-01 22:57:26. 5.9 SOLOMON ISLANDS
2007-04-01 21:45:42. 5.7 BOUGAINVILLE REGION, P.N.G.
2007-04-01 23:09:40. 5.3 SOLOMON ISLANDS
2007-04-01 22:30:01. 5.3 SOLOMON ISLANDS
2007-04-02 00:49:54. 5.1 SOLOMON ISLANDS
2007-04-01 23:25:36. 5.1 SOLOMON ISLANDS
2007-04-01 18:07:06. 5.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS REGION
2007-04-02 00:11:01. 5.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS

Now, i do not want to conclude that he was right. But we may ask ourselves, What if it is true, what if he has discovered something????

With that, me must add the bee disappearance, the following article:

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/articles/show/130879-Earthquake+shakes+The+Geysers

and:

Cs session wrote:
25 August 06

Q: (Guest) Is there a time by which I should definitely __________?

A: April drop dead date.

Q: (Henry) "Drop dead date". God! (Joe) That´s a loaded answer. (Henry)
Does "drop dead" apply to [Guest] or is this more general?

A: General.

Q: (Scott) Oh, great! (I***) What does it mean "Drop dead date"? (Joe)
What does it sound like? A date that somebody or something drops dead.

A: Wait and see.
=====================

Just my two cents.

We will see very soon.

Namaste said:
hm, i don't like that at all...
i'm going to the netherlands for my vacation at the beginning of may... probably the worst country to be in for eventual tsunamis.

Iconoclast said:
Namaste said:
hm, i don't like that at all...
i'm going to the netherlands for my vacation at the beginning of may... probably the worst country to be in for eventual tsunamis.
ouch..>.< and considering I live in the netherlands close to the beach!

Back
Top Bottom