I'm wondering if anyone would like to search the transcripts and assemble everything the Cs have said about COVID and the vaccines into one post? My thought is that we could see what we have and determine if we should ask additional questions.

Here's what I found, not sure if there's any more. Excerpts below.

This first session has a bunch of related talk so most of the session is included:

Session 9 May 2020

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Chu, Ark, PoB, Scottie, Gaby, Niall, The Lunar Module, Noko the Wonderdog, Princess Leia

Q: (L) This is May the 9th 2020. [Review of those present] So, who do we have with us this evening?

A: Oleakmaea of Cassiopaea. And you are most welcome!!

Q: (L) Are you saying, "most welcome" because I was thinking just before we started how thankful I was that we have the C's to talk to, and that they give us all the good advice they give? And because they warn us in advance of things that are gonna happen and keep us at least in a state of mind where we can function amidst all this madness? Is that what you were responding to?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Alright. So, we didn't have a session in April because I swear... It was just too fascinating to watch what was going on in the world. Just unbelievable! To watch people going completely insane and... And the lies! Oh my god, the LIES! It's like we are swimming in a sea of lies. All the media, all the governing bodies... I don't think there are any exceptions for any of them. We used to - and possibly still do - admire Putin and Russia, but he's joined the whole gang, too. There are just very few that have not been completely taken in by the lies. It's been a roller coaster of a month.

A: Indeed, but it will get even more interesting before it is all over.

Q: (Artemis) "Over" as in the planet explodes, or what kind of "over" do you mean here?

A: Weather will play a more prominent role next.

Q: (L) So, it's going to be weather playing a more prominent role... What about a second wave of coronavirus in the fall? Is that a problem?

A: Not really, though what does come may be called by that name!

Q: (L) So there could be some other thing that comes as a wave of infection and they'll call it...

(Andromeda) ...the second wave of corona...

(L) But it will be something else. Is that it?

Q: (Artemis) Full on plague or something?

A: Not yet!

Q: (L) Not yet! [laughter]

(Artemis) Covid 1, Covid 2, Covid 3, the Return of Covid... [laughter]

(Joe) Son of Covid.

(Niall) Covid Strikes Back! [laughter]

(L) Covid: The Prequel

(Artemis) Covid: Origins [laughter]

(Joe) They could do that pretty easily because given that this coronavirus is doing something very similar to the flu, they could have done exactly this - what they're doing now - in any flu season because they had the numbers. If they could mask that it was a flu in some way by messing with tests, they could call any infection "corona". Ya know what I mean? They can call it whatever they want.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Joe) Doctored or tweaked tests somehow...

(L) Does anybody want to start off on some questions?

(Joe) I was wondering if people like the overt leaders of major countries - like Trump, Boris Johnson, Putin, and Macron - were lied to about this virus and just told it was a horrible strain that really could kill lots of people...

A: Of course.

Q: (Joe) How did Bill Gates get into all of this? How does a computer nerd become a maniacal world-saver through vaccines?

A: Greenbaum victim.

Q: (Andromeda) I didn't expect that.

(L) So he has been set up to play his role, but he's really just a throw-away pawn?

A: Yes. He does not realize how expendable he is.

Q: (L) So he's out there like being a lightning rod, attracting all the hatred and all the opprobrium...

(Joe) And he genuinely believes that he's doing a good thing for the planet because he's deluded.

(L) And when the new boss comes in, he'll be tossed aside.

Q: (Joe) Back on the last question about how the governments of the world were lied to... At this point, after seven or eight weeks, surely most of them have some doubts about it?

A: At this point, yes indeed. But the populace is programmed to panic, so what can they do?

Q: (L) In other words, if they start to try to say something against the panic that's been programmed into everyone, then THEY will be targeted as...

(Joe) From both sides. One, for endangering the population and lifting the lock down so quickly, and two, for the other group who've been suspicious of the lock down in the first place.

(Andromeda) Yeah, and from those people who have been hurt because of the lock downs.

(L) So they're really between a rock and hard place. I just don't see how they're going to fix things. They're printing money like they were manufacturing Monopoly games. The only thing that that's going to do is the same thing that happened in the Weimar Republic when they did that. At some point, a whole truckload of money won't buy a loaf of bread. It'll be worthless. They're making money absolutely worthless!

Q: (Joe) They said that weather will play a more prominent role next... Does that mean food shortages?

Q: (L) So there'll be food shortages. Right now, we already see that's coming. So along with bad weather and food shortages, you end up with a population that is ideally susceptible to diseases.

(Ark) But I don't understand because they have supercomputers able to do simulations of everything. So they probably did the simulation. And the simulation did not show probably that this policy will fail. And we think it will fail...

(Joe) Which policy?

(Ark) I mean this printing of money.

A: Wishful thinking, the Achilles heel of STS.

Q: (Andromeda) Do we want to ask what the nature of this sickness will be next season? Will it be a mutation of the coronavirus, a natural one that it occurs and they call it coronavirus, or something that is the result of vaccinations?

A: Uncertain as yet. But corona has useful architectural features they are attempting to enhance.

Q: (Andromeda) So they didn't learn the first time.

(Joe) That's what you were saying, Gaby.

(Gaby) Did they intend on using the coronavirus the first time, or was it a cross-contamination accident?

A: Yes to first and to second!

Q: (Andromeda) So they were intending to use the coronavirus, and it...

(L) ...AND it was a cross-contamination.

(Joe) That's more or less what they said last time. They were intending to use it to dumb down people...

(L) Well coronavirus is so common. It's the common cold.

(Joe) Gaby was looking at it, and what were you saying, Gaby?

(Gaby) It was like a normal flu, but now it creates a systemic disease - it goes everywhere in your body. It has the potential to unzip the genome. It's fascinating from a molecular level. Why would they play with that in the beginning?

(Joe) In short it's a very interesting virus, basically.

A: They were attempting to modify human genetics.

Q: (Joe) Yeah. The last time they said that they took the coronavirus and modified it to make people more controllable.

(Artemis) To what end? To dumb people down?

Q: (L) So...

(Artemis) Have they tried this same thing for other reasons?

Q: (Artemis) Successfully?

A: Not yet on a wide scale. What they forget is devolution.

Q: (L) In other words, the tendency whenever you hybridize something and then it gets turned loose, it always goes back to ground? Returns to its original state. Even small random mutations that persist for a while, end up being extinct.

Q: (Joe) You can create a virus and modify it or whatever so it does some job. When it's released, it mutates and all the mutations are deleterious.

(L) It devolves!

(Joe) It becomes less and less effective.

(L) Look at the Black Death. It was a virus even though some people still think it wasn't. Some researchers now think that what we know as smallpox is what remains of it. That's something that was SO... I mean, smallpox is not a friendly sickness to say the least, but it's nothing like the Black Death.

(Joe) This virus that got out of Fort Detrick or Wuhan or whatever, they said it underwent some positive mutations. Is it true to say that depending on the person, some mutations of a virus are NOT deleterious, that they're actually positive?

Q: (Joe) But in most people, those mutations are deleterious?

Q: (L) But in different ways for each person...

(Joe) So the mutations aren't random in everybody. They're basically intelligent.

(L) I'm just mind-boggled by all of the measures they're taking that are obviously NOT designed to really help prevent infection. People wearing face masks all day will do nothing but increase their viral load, reduce their oxygen load because they'll be re-breathing carbon dioxide... They just amplify their own germ load and diminish their body’s immune system. And if the virus is already attacking the oxygen carrying capacity, it's just going to make them sicker. And then locking people up like they are, causing all the stress they're causing, suicides, spousal and child abuse increasing, depression, people going hungry, people not going to their jobs and keeping factories open which will lead to a complete breakdown in the supply chain for all kinds of goods and services... It’s just staggering the death dealing damage that is being done. And it seems deliberate. All the while, people are buying it. Unbelievable. Darwin Awards to the human species.

(Pierre) Plus the refusal to use chloroquine, plus the absence of mass tests led to the illusion of increased mortality... From the beginning, their objective was not to minimize mortality; it was to minimize the spread of the virus even to the extent of maximizing mortality in other ways.

(L) The only thing I can see is that it's their wishful thinking again. They thought they could do this...

(Joe) In a sense they have. There's a lot of resistance to these lock downs because they make no sense. More and more voices are coming out saying that they are doing the opposite of what is claimed: they're NOT saving people, they're probably causing MORE deaths... So how can you be so wrong if your intent is to save people? But that suggests that the directives came from people who knew what they were doing, but NOT to save lives.

(L) It was to stop the spread of the virus so people WOULDN'T get it because it was beneficial, and if they did get it they'd be in danger because they'd be putting them on respirators and killing them in various other ways, or forcing them to wear masks to make them more sick, not giving them chloroquine...

(Chu) But if the virus is still around, they're not MORE susceptible to it.

(L) Well, that's why they're pushing the whole vaccine thing. That's where Bill Gates is coming in the picture. They're just using him.

(Pierre) And the question is: Since the main motivation is to minimize the spread of the potentially beneficial mutated virus, what's going to be in the vaccine? Probably something to cancel the beneficial mutation or to increase controllability. Is that the case?

Q: (Joe) It's kind of funny, because I was thinking they're not likely to do this again. Originally, according to the last session, what they were trying to do is create a vaccine that would control or dumb down people. It went totally wrong and had almost the opposite effect. So, have they learned their lesson?

A: No.

(L) They have NOT learned their lesson...

A: Nature will also intervene. Watch for it!

Q: (Ark) I have a question. I have a certain vision and I would like to know if this is my wishful thinking, or a good thing that I have envisioned. My vision is the following: As a response to pollution and industrialization and so on, we have this emergence of the "Green Parties". Now, my vision is that there will be very soon the beginning of a social movement like Green Peace but AGAINST all these lies. This will explode. People will go into parties fighting against these lies, okay? And it will lead even to social unrest and I see it not in the distant future. Now, is it my wishful thinking, or something like this is going to happen?

A: Expect it.

Q: (L) So in other words, it's like Łobaczewski said: psychopaths always think that they can impose their distorted way of thinking on normal human beings, and it may work under tactics of terror for a period of time. But eventually the terror will wear off, and the anger will replace it. It's going to be basically the villagers with the pitchforks and firebrands.

(Pierre) The trigger of the Yellow Vest movement was a "green" measure. So we already have a taste of that.

(Joe) In terms of populations' reactions to this, it seems to be kinda split. You have a lot of the authoritarian follower types who say to wear your mask and they call the police on people they see walking outside twice a day. And then there are quite a number of other people who maybe normally would be "authoritarian follower" types who seem to be calling BS on this situation because it's SO blatant. So, I was just wondering if a majority of people can actually see through the lies?

A: Not yet. Wait for it!

Q: (Andromeda) Any minute...

(L) So in others words, they really do have to suffer more before they wake up?

Q: (L) And there has to be a lot more death before they wake up?

Q: (L) Any other questions? There's hardly any political news to talk about because everything is just dead. The whole planet is shut down!

(Artemis) What about those people being told to sign Do Not Resuscitate papers? They're just letting people die.

(Gaby) Death by lockdown.

(L) Yeah. Death by lockdown.

(Artemis) They were so pro-life, and now they're like, "Just let those people die! We don't care anymore..."

(PoB) I have a political question. Is Ukraine going to be the first country to get injected chips? They're very close to it.

A: Among those that try.

Q: (L) Well... Any other questions?

(Niall) There was a major mass shooting in Canada two weeks ago in the middle of all of this. Mass shooting in Nova Scotia, officially it's one guy who killed 23 people, burned down 16 structures, 5 cars, killed two cops, and did it all in the space of 13 hours before finally being killed. I suppose the question is: Did he really do all of that alone?

Q: (Joe) Well, the effect of that was that the Canadian government banned 1500 types of guns.

(L) It was set up just to do that.

(Joe) And it happened at a time when everybody was looking in the opposite direction because of coronavirus.

(Pierre) Why do most flu virus epidemics happen during the winter?

A: Heat and sun kill or deactivate many viruses.

Q: (L) I think you could have figured that out yourself.

(Artemis) Yeah, and people tend to be more depressed in winter, and they get less sunlight and their immune systems are weaker.

(Pierre) Black Death spikes during summer.

(Gaby) It's "many" viruses, not all. Gastroenteritis is in the summer too, and it’s a virus.

(Joe) They've been saying that during this whole thing. Doctors have been saying to let people outside because sunlight and warmth are two of the best cures.

(Gaby) Can we get a percentage rate of true infection in the global population of the beneficial virus?

A: 37 percent.

Q: (Joe) So in that sense, they limited it to 37 percent.

(L) That's 37 percent of the people who've actually gotten the virus?

Q: (Artemis) How many people globally minus children have died this year? Can you give us a guesstimation?

(L) You can look that up on the internet.

(Artemis) Well, some things might not be mentioned.

(L) They do those stats all the time. They're published.

(Artemis) Well can I just ask them?

(L) Okay, how many people have died so far this year?

A: 7 to 10 million.

Q: (Joe) That's in line with the annual average global death rate of something like 27 million.

(Joe) In the last session when they said the lock downs would end after two months because of exposure, has that exposure already happened?

(L) I don't think they said it would end with exposure. They said lock down for 2 months, and ultimately there would be exposure. I don't think they linked them together as cause-effect.

(Joe) I think they linked them together.

(L) No, it wasn't linked together.

[Review of previous session notes]

(Chu) I have it here: "Yes, but that too will backfire due to exposure." No timing...

A: Bigger exposure coming.

Q: (Artemis) Laura asked in a previous session if the virus could manifest in a negative way in some people. Are we talking about an Invasion of the Body Snatchers kind of thing happening here?

A: In some cases it may seem that way.

Q: (Chu) Last time, they gave the percentage of people who had the positive version of Covid-19. But how many people total have caught the virus?

A: 24 percent.

Q: (Andromeda) So 37% of 24% of population had the positive one.

(Chu) And a quarter of humanity had it, so it's not even as virulent as they claimed.

(Joe) So have their attempts to stop people from contracting it worked to some extent?

A: No

Q: (Pierre) So they were REALLY desperate.

Q: (Pierre) And even now, despite the lock down and the desperate measures, no improvement was attained. No reduction in contamination.

A: None of what they thought has transpired due to wishful thinking. Just keep eyes and ears open! Lot of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.

Session 15 August 2020

Q: (L) Okay. Is the Russian Covid-19 vaccine safe as they say?

A: Safe enough. Safer than what Gates is planning.

Q: (L) Is it effective against corona or corona-type viruses?

A: Not much will be as it constantly mutates.

Q: (Andromeda) Good job, Russians!

(L) Is there going to be a 2nd wave with more lockdowns?

A: They will create the illusion.

Q: (L) So there will be not really a 2nd wave, but they will... Well, they created the whole first wave, so...

(Joe) They just keep going.

(L) Now one thing that's really been bugging me is this thing about masks. For years, they put all this money and effort into creating facial recognition software. They put cameras everywhere. Now all of a sudden they're putting masks on everybody which makes facial recognition software just completely obsolete - after all that money and time and effort! So, what's the real deal with the masks?

A: Facial recognition was never the full plan as it can be easily thwarted. It was used to accustom populace to tracking and surveillance. The ultimate surveillance is chipping. The fake pandemic justifies the vaccine with chip and wider tracking mandate. The mask is similar to antismoking. It induces obedience and allows identification of dissidence. Masks have the additional advantage of inducing brain damage and lowering of intelligence and general health.

Q: (Joe) Masks induce brain damage...

(Andromeda) Low oxygen?

(L) Lemme ask: Is the brain damage from low oxygen causing the death of neurons?

Q: (L) And the lowering of health is because of the accumulation of viral and other pathogen loads in the masks themselves?

Q: (Gaby) Could they also reactivate latent or stealth infections?

Q: (Andromeda) There's nothing good about them.

(Joe) So, are they planning to surreptitiously chip people with the vaccine without telling them?

Q: (Joe) And that's Gates' chip.

(L) And I expect there'll be some overt chipping for those who agree to it, and covert chipping by a vaccine.

Q: (Chu) And it means that 100% or most of the medical staff will be pretty sick and retarded if there was a REAL pandemic.

Q: (Chu) Great!

(Joe) That's why doctors are so stupid. They wear masks all the time. No offense, Gaby! You're an exception.

Session 31 December 2020

(L) Alright. Gaby was saying something about the Covid business...

(Gaby) So it seems to have changed a bit. There seems to be The Return of Covid. There were a few cases like those reported back in March, people with masses in the lungs, a sort of interstitial pneumonia, but they're happening to young people now. So I was wondering if this is the result of the new vaccination program? Even though it hasn’t started officially, there have been thousands already vaccinated; something like 40 thousand during the experimental phase.

(L) So, you're saying that there are some really bad cases of Covid, and you're wondering if that's due to those who have been vaccinated?

A: Most likely. But do not forget what is being done to the population in terms of terror and predisposed belief. Further, wearing masks creates a perfect breeding ground for mutations and intensification of the illness.

Q: (L) So people are being programmed to believe that they're gonna die. Also, their bodies are being poisoned by their own effluvia from wearing masks and by being turned into walking talking garbage dumps by re-breathing their own waste... It's like rats breed in garbage dumps, and viruses breed in physical-body garbage dumps. If you don’t take the trash out of your body properly, you become a contaminated dump ripe for all kinds of pathogens to move in and take over.

(Joe) There are several vaccines. Two of them are messenger RNA vaccines that have never been used on humans before. We know more or less what they do. I was just wondering if those mRNA vaccines are particularly dangerous for people as compared to the standard type?

Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

Q: (Joe) So is that the best bet then for a real plague? A real pandemic might come from the vaccine for Covid...

(L) A real, horrible pandemic might come from this vaccine interacting with the DNA of specific individuals. There may be a small percentage of them, but all it takes is one.

(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?

A: Think something more like Black Death.

Q: (Gaby) Though certainly, we’ve already seen that COVID can amplify and accelerate already existing conditions. In another direction, we've been discussing on the forum about things we could take to protect us in case we have to be vaccinated. Will other people being vaccinated be a source of potential Black Death even if you don't get vaccinated?

(Joe) That was the idea. This mRNA vaccine causes your body to produce the spike protein from this coronavirus. Is it possible that within your body, that protein could be combined with some other more benign virus?

(Gaby) From what I understand, components of the spike protein are homologous to some of our endogenous retroviruses. They've found in our endogenous retroviruses even stuff that's similar to Ebola.

(L) In other words, sticking messenger RNA in a vaccine is a really, REALLY bad idea.

(Chu) And we wouldn't even need a cometary event to cause mass death on the planet?

Session 30 January 2021

(Joe) The COVID thing is obviously directly related to losing control.

(L) COVID is all about losing control.

Q: (L) And they use COVID for just about anything they want to.

(L) What are the chances that there will be open efforts to target and potentially imprison people who publicly dissent on major issues like COVID and lockdowns?

A: Very good.

Q: (L) They're already deplatforming them from Twitter, Facebook, and other social media. There's like an iron curtain coming down within the USA. It's a curtain against any truth or information getting out. The Bar Association demanded that Lin Wood submit himself to psychiatric examination. So, if you dissent, you lose your job, you get 'examined' by psychiatrists paid by the Deep State to say you're crazy, you get medicated, you lose your medical license if you're a doctor and you say anything contrary to their narrative about COVID... We're talking about the heaviest crackdown that's ever been since it is practically global! This is like Stalin, isn't it?

(Chu) And it's not just the USA. Europe is the same.

(L) It's the whole planet practically.

(Joe) It's mostly in the West. That's a good question. Why are so many of the strongest control measures being imposed in Europe and America and other Western countries?

A: They were weakened by "good times" and "freedom" that permits the flourishing of pathology.

(Joe) In all the vaccines they're releasing for Covid, is there any chipping, or...?

(Niall) They answered that. They suggested it themselves without us asking.

(Joe) Well, that was back then. Are there chips in any of the vaccines they're administering?

Q: (Joe) Which ones? Pfizer?

A: Selective and specific.

Q: (Joe) And what is the purpose of these chips that are administered selectively?

A: Control.

Q: (Joe) Control of individuals?

Q: (Joe) What kind of control can they affect with those?

A: Tracking and other.

Q: (Joe) Can they have an influence on people's thoughts and behavior?

A: Not thoughts, but physiology.

Q: (L) So they don't need something like that for controlling thoughts. They've got other things for that. But they could probably put something in there that could trigger something that would go off in your body and like create an illness, or...

(Joe) Is that being done for experimentation purposes to do it on more people at a later point?

A: No. Raw control.

Q: (L) No experimenting necessary. They've already done that.

(Andromeda) Are they chips like we think of them, like computer chips? Or is it a higher technology?

A: Nano.

Q: (Joe) Is there anything specific about the people they select, or is it random?

A: Difficult to control.

Q: (L) Obviously, somebody who's easy to control would just, ya know...

(Joe) But then my next question is how do they decide who needs it...

(Niall) Maybe it depends on what they say on Facebook? Those who are dissident get targeted for a chip.

A: Knowledge protects. Review what you have learned about "alien" implants.

Q: (Pierre) But then the most uncontrollable ones won't get the vaccine. They'll refuse it.

A: True. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) So it's wishful thinking on their part that they think they can get any uncontrollable people controlled?

Q: (Pierre) They will control the individuals that are already sheep.

Q: (L) Okay. Any other questions?

(Artemis) Who created this nanotech? Humans or aliens or inspired by aliens?

A: Both.

Session 13 March 2021

(L) Let's move on because viruses are kinda interconnected to this. I understand that there are people who are writing that there are no such things as viruses - that viruses don't exist. Is that true?

A: No. We have already pointed out that viruses are information packets that can be easily sent between 4D and 3D.

Q: (L) So in other words, if I remember correctly, they said something along the lines that viruses were one of the generators of certain evolutionary changes - if you want to call them that - but they're like directed evolution. It's like Intelligent Design via viruses.

Q: (L) That being the case, these people who make these claims, they insist that the whole thing is all about the terrain that viruses have never actually been seen. But... So, what's the deal here?

A: Terrain is important, but that is intermarried with FRV. FRV can be changed in a number of ways both internal and external. This is one of the reasons that knowledge protects. If you have knowledge of the ways and means of external modification, you can counter it.

Q: (L) And obviously if you have knowledge of the ways and means of internal modification, you can consciously modify your internal control over your FRV. So, you can deliberately expose yourself to certain things in order to build up your will, your strength, whatever. Choose the activities you engage in to strengthen a certain FRV or refuse other activities. Interact with certain people. It's kinda like that book about where they were talking about the pendulums... Getting involved with a group or getting certain things going on will increase or enhance your FRV and the strength of it. So, the terrain is important, and it can be modified internally or externally. If there are external modifications, then...

(Andromeda) External or internal modifications might determine how you DEAL with the virus.

(Chu) Or which viruses you attract.

(Andromeda) Right. Or if you get one like Corona that's supposed to be an upgrade in some way, whether or not you have extreme symptoms or whether you're susceptible to certain ones.

(L) It’s like we were talking about the other day: a body, “the terrain”, is like a city, a complex organism, and a single thing wrong – even if small – can lead to a cascade of events that make that terrain no longer healthy. If the garbage men go on strike, the city fills with garbage which causes rats and other vermin to multiply, and if something isn’t done, that can lead to an epidemic. And garbage men can go on strike because of graft and corruption at higher levels. Also, in ancient times, there were city-states and they would make war with each other. That would be an analogy of another type of external influence to the breakdown of the terrain. But still, the breaking down of the terrain alone isn’t all there is to it.

(L) So why are people going off on this thing about there being no viruses?

A: They have the virus!!

Q: (L) Are you being facetious there?

A: Only a little.

Q: (Joe) It’s a very materialistic viewpoint. It's similar to the people who have decided that in terrorist attacks, it was all actors. Confronted with this idea that the government might actually harm them, willingly kill innocent people for their political agendas, they just shut down and cannot accept it. ...

A: Knowledge truly protects.

Q: (Chu) From viruses?

A: It can.

Q: (Andromeda) Is there anything to the idea that the Coronavirus sort of displaces the flu in the sense that if you get it, it's harder to catch the flu?

Q: (L) In other words, not so many people are getting sick as they're claiming. Is that it?

Q: (Pierre) It suggests as well that a lot of flu cases are shifted...

(L) Into the Covid list.

Q: (Chu) But the same is said about the stomach bugs for children because of schools being under lockdown. But what does that mean later for general immunity. If you keep people locked down, they're gonna be more vulnerable when the lockdown ends.

A: General immunity will fail.

Q: (L) In other words, people really need to get herd immunity by interacting with one another on an ongoing basis?

Q: (Pierre) And we have herd immunity that fails soon before a real pandemic...

(L) So if we have failed herd immunity to what's already out there and developing and mutating all the time, then something could come along and REALLY do a job...

A: Yes. Especially if the pathogen comes from outer space and is distributed globally in the very air everyone breathes.

Q: (L) Okay, so in other words... Now that makes me wonder... Is it possible that that's a planned effect? Weakening humanity by all of this virus pandemic nonsense is setting them up for a major decimation or wipeout event by a virus sent from outer space in some manner?

Q: (L) So... That's ugly.

A: Yes it is "evolution".

Q: (Pierre) That's what I was going to say. The main features are very similar to a mass extinction.

(Joe) You would not believe what some people are believing these days! Mush for brains! No real thinking; no careful analysis and considering all the implications and permutations!

(L) Maybe that’s what the Cs mean when they say “it’s the virus”?

(Joe) Maybe partly, for some. Seems to me that the process of cultural, social and psychological/emotional disintegration is accelerating, especially in the USA. Going back to the virus issues: A larger than normal number of people died as a result of Covid-19 vaccines as compared to the flu vaccine, for example...

Q: (Joe) Is there anything wrong with the non-mRNA vaccines? Is there anything bad about them?

A: Safer.

Q: (Pierre) Is the reason why the Western powers want to enforce the mRNA vaccines because they contain obedience sequences?

Session 29 May 2021

(Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?

A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.

Q: (Joe) So what are these magnets being attracted to?

A: Will be used at later time.

Q: (L) Creepy! Used for what?? [laughter]

A: Directed beam applications.

Q: (L) Well that's creepy, too. Do any of those directed beam applications involve the zombie apocalypse?

A: Close

Q: (L) Ooo, creepy! [laughter]

(Joe) Is that what they were referring to in a previous session when they said some vaccines would be used to control people?

Q: (Andromeda) And what percentage of these vaccine batches have this technology?

(Joe) Or how many people?

(Andromeda) Yeah, how many people?

A: 12 percent.

Q: (Joe) That's a LOT of people.

(Niall) They're all Pfizer recipients I guess.

(L) That's a lot of people, but it's still small enough number of people that they can say that it's...

(Gaby) It's mostly in North America?

Q: (L) Because Gaby has been testing her patients, and none of them have shown any evidence of being magnetic.

(Joe) She was doing it surreptitiously.

(Artemis) Yeah, she was like, "Hey, how are you feeling? Does this stick to you??" [laughter]

(L) Can I put a refrigerator magnet on your arm there? [laughter] Alright, next question.

(Joe) Are people vaccinated with some of the COVID-19 vaccines transmitting anything to non-vaccinated people?

Q: (Joe) They're transmitting COVID?

Q: (Joe) Anything else?

A: Not really.

Q: (Joe) That's one way that they can then keep the whole thing going.

(L) They vaccinate people and then more people keep getting infected since the people being vaccinated are shedding the virus.

Q: (Joe) Would it be true to say that the main goal of governments in doing this and perpetuating the pandemic is simply to control people, to herd people to a finer order of control?

(Seek10) How widespread are black fungus deaths from COVID vaccine deaths in India?

(L) Do we know that black fungus deaths come from COVID vaccines? Do black fungus deaths come from COVID vaccines?

Q: (Joe) A lot of the stuff that's coming up like black fungus in India and stuff... When you mass vaccinate people with a strong vaccination that is basically a part of the virus, you immediately suppress the immune systems of lots of people.

(L) Is that what's happening? The COVID vaccine is messing up the immune system and people are being made susceptible to other invasive pathogens?

Session 17 July 2021

(Joe) What is actually happening in the arms of these people who become magnetic after an mRNA vaccine?

A: Hematies.

Q: (Pierre) The cells containing iron.

Q: (L) So it causes something in the body's own iron to collect?

Q: (Joe) Is something sequestering the iron?

(Pierre) Because iron sticks to the vaccines, and if you have iron in your body it won't stick to iron. How is this hematie magnetized?

A: Magnetite.

Q: (Pierre) Magnetite is a rock that's naturally magnetic, but...

(Joe) Does that mean it's in the vaccine?

(L) Is it in the vaccine, or is it something that accumulates from within the body itself?

A: Body.

Q: (L) Is there something psychic about it?

Q: (L) So it's not purely a physiological reaction?

A: No. Nano particles act as antennae for strange waves which then send signals to the body inducing modification on the next level of physicality.

Q: (PoB) What are strange waves?

(Pierre) We have to assume that in the next level of physicality, entities are magnetic.

(L) Now, what?

(Joe) What do they mean by 'next level of physicality'?

A: So that 3D tech can then operate more efficiently. It does not work as well with everyone it is used on.

Q: (Joe) Strange waves... I dunno.

(L) What do you mean by 'strange waves'?

A: Nothing in 3D is relatable.

Q: (L) So it's like a 4D wave... Are you saying this is like a 4D wave that, by way of these nanoparticles, is able to cross the border between 4D and 3D?

Q: (Joe) So are they saying that the magnetism is ultimately like paraphysical in a sense? The weird thing is how any function in your body can produce such a strong magnetism from a tiny little... 1 mL of whatever...

A: There is much about the body that is still unknown.

Q: (Joe) So there are things that the body can do or produce that can be switched on by these strange waves that are received by nanoparticles in the vaccine.

A: DNA can be upregulated in specific regions and perform specialized functions.

Q: (Andromeda) What's the difference between the people this works on and the people that it doesn't?

A: Usually DNA damage.

Q: (L) But not always.

(Joe) That's weird.

(Andromeda) So it's kinda paraphysical. It changes the DNA for us, but...

(Joe) It's creating superpowers in a certain sense in individuals. Not very cool superpowers, but...

(L) Well, I guess it's like some of those people you've read about. They have spoons stick to them all over their body and so on. It's probably because of their DNA. It's active in them for some reason just spontaneously.

(Chu) But that would assume that the pharmaceutical companies producing them are aware of this technology? Or is it a byproduct?

A: Byproduct partly.

Q: (Andromeda) So maybe they were intending to cause some change in the DNA for control, and it just so happens that it's the same function that does this magnetic thing.

(L) They may have intended one thing, but it's actually being used in another way by 4D critters. Maybe they were induced to construct the vaccine the way they did for these other reasons without necessarily knowing the full implications of what they were doing.

(Pierre) Like a back door.

Q: (L) A back door, exactly.

(Joe) The nanoparticles that are used in the vaccine, there's been talk of graphene oxide. Is that one of the types of nanoparticles that are used?

A: One but not all.

Q: (Gaby) Will the group members that will be or have been vaccinated with this technology, can they do something else to protect themselves?

A: Your program is good if combined with knowledge and awareness. Knowledge itself changes DNA.

Q: (Joe) So if the ultimate reason for this technology being used in 12% of the vaccines is to influence people at some point in the future, it's only people who would be inclined to act in that way anyway who would be susceptible to it. It won't work in people who aren't of that nature.

Q: (L) Is it possible that one of the reasons human beings have been deliberately dumbed down is to prevent positive DNA changes?

Q: (Joe) And the culture?

(Ark) But I don't understand. Are these effects for just one vaccine, or for every vaccine?

(Joe) The mRNA ones.

Q: (PoB) Some of these videos look obviously fake. What percentage of the videos of these magnetic effects are fake?

A: 70%

Q: (L) Well, there are a lot of people out there spreading disinformation and stirring things up.

(Joe) Yeah, and people on social media just used it to get attention.

(L) Every time something like that comes up, there are so many copycats. They just HAVE to jump on the bandwagon so they can get views on their videos.

(Andromeda) Exactly. They don't have anything better to do!

(Pierre) I have another question. Officially, 44% of the French population got 2 jabs of the Covid vaccine. What is the real number?

A: Close enough.

Session 18 September 2021

(Pierre) How many people on the planet were killed by the Covid vaccines?

(Chu) Well, you can't even get a proper answer to that because what if there are other factors?

(L) Yeah, I don't think I'd ask those kinds of questions.

(Niall) Which vaccines? How sick were they before getting them?

(L) Too many variables. You'd have to break it down.

(Joe) Well, I dunno... It could be pretty clear cut. You might have people who would have lived this many times longer, except they didn't because of the vaccine...

(L) Okay, rephrase the question.

(Joe) How many people globally died so far where the vaccine was the main contributing factor to their death?

A: 200k or thereabouts.

Q: (Niall) Somebody out there came up with that figure.

(Andromeda) It's almost 7 times what they reported officially.

(Pierre) They said 37,000 in the West.

(Andromeda) But with a margin of error where it could be 10 times higher.

(Joe) There's a lot of articles in the past two weeks about rumors of food shortages this winter due to various reasons. It's not just high food prices, but food shortages. Lots of reasons are given: the Covid thing, destruction of business, fuel shortages, etc. Is that something that's likely to...?

A: Weather destruction of food sources has been covered up by fake news.

(Pierre) The organ where scientists found the highest concentration of the COVID vaccine is the ovaries. Is that by design?

A: Not human intent, but influences from other realms have that as a goal.

Q: (Artemis) So why the ovaries?

(Chu) Because it reduces fertility.

(L) And creates mutations. A new race.

(Pierre) Is one of the objectives to create a new race?

A: Close

Q: (L) Another experiment on the human race...

Session 30 October 2021

(Soluna) If you catch Covid via shedding from a vaccinated person, are you more or less likely to have the possible positive changes?

(L) Okay, so... That's assuming that a vaccinated person will have positive mutations. So let's break this down.

(Gaby) Is it possible to have a positive mutation from the vaccines?

A: Efforts were made to prevent that, so it would be rare.

Q: (L) So efforts were made to prevent the possibility of a vaccine producing a positive mutation.

(Andromeda) So then, if you caught the virus from somebody who was shedding after being vaccinated, it would probably be difficult as well.

(Joe) Which is the whole point of the vaccines, right? Originally in previous sessions, they said the virus got out and they expected it to have this effect on people but it had positive mutations. So then they rolled out the vaccination campaign to prevent the positive mutations from the lab-created virus.

(L) Didn't we read that book [Genetic Entropy, by John C. Sanford] that said the only real mutations that are observed in a laboratory are negative? They're like entropic... Well, anyway.

(Deckard) Is Nano soma really capable of balancing the whole body?

Q: (L) That was short.

(Regulattor) What % of death rate are we to expect next spring due to corona virus mutation/recombination?

A: Impossible to estimate at this point.

Q: (L) Okay.

Session 18 December 2021

(Aragorn) After being jabbed by the Pfizer or Moderna Covid vaccine, would immediate heating of the injection site with a far infrared heating pad dialed up to 60°C reduce the possibility of the mRNA packages to enter the cells?

A: Somewhat, yes.

Q: (L) Hmm. Okay, his follow-up question is then: "How much?"

A: 30 percent.

Q: (L) Well, that's interesting. Yes, indeed. That's useful to know, people. Take note of that! Okay, next question:

(Alejo) Is the omicron variant and its deformed protein, which degrades its capacity to attach to cells (according to Dr. McCollough), a result of what the C's mentioned as an intervention of nature, i.e. the nature of mutations?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, they degrade.

(Altair) What additions can be made to our vaccination protocol to better handle mRNA vaccines?

(L) Well, we just got one suggestion: heat would be very useful. I suppose there are other ways to apply heat than far infrared. Is heat in general beneficial?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So it's not just infrared. Okay. We can do some research on that. That's...

A: Take more melatonin.

Q: (L) Take more melatonin?

(Gaby) It's an antiviral.

Session 26 February 2022

(Ryu) To go back to Pierre's comment, are Covid vaccines used as ethnic weapons?

A: Can be. Docking elements included.

Q: (L) So the vaccine has things in it that are docking elements for later propagation of some kind of pathogen?

Q: (Pierre) And the targeted population is Kantekkians, i.e. true Semites, i.e. Caucasians (in the sense of peoples from the area of the Caucasus).

(L) Targeted in what way? For download, or for the ethnic-specific weapons?

(Pierre) For both. Well, the vaccine. They have a mutation that over-expresses the ACE2 protein. They're more likely to get the effects of the vaccine.

Q: (Joe) Pierre's on an obvious train of thought that Kantekkians are awesome people - that they're the True Semites and stuff. But the Cs just said in this session that people were transferred to that part of Ukraine and they had just destroyed their own planet! [laughter] So, they're not awesome people.

(L) Yeah. The C's also said something about that Nordic Covenant business... That peoples of Nordic descent, i.e. Kantekkian, could be of positive or negative orientation. It's representative of a power center in their genetics...

(Pierre) 'Intensity' was the word used. Kantekkians had more intensity of a certain type of power.

(L) Yeah, intensity. So, yeah.

(Pierre) Intensity for the good, intensity for the bad.

(L) Very interesting. Okay, hold on...

(Regulattor) What about vaccines virus recombinations/mutations, how is that developing? Is it still too early to say how lethal it is going to be?

A: Not the biggest problem.

Q: (L) What IS the biggest problem?

A: Virus from space/4D STS.

Q: (Felipe) I had a side question about the vaccines: Can BHT interfere with the lipid capsid that envelopes the mRNA? If so, can it render the vaccine ineffective?

Session 17 July 2022

(anartist / bluefyre) Is the corona RNA virus, or jab RNA virus being incorporated into our genome?

(logos5x5) There seem to be stronger flu bugs and other viruses going around lately. Could there also be a space bug going around in the mix now? Or maybe COVID recombination?

A: All of the options on the table.

Q: (L) I would like to add one other option. Is it because people have been weakened by the Covid vaccines or having had Covid themselves, and therefore the flu is more severe?

Q: (LQB) What are the worm-like structures that are pulled from the vaxxed by embalmers?

A: Blood clots of unusual type.

Session 27 Aug 2022

(JEEP) My question - July 18 Flyover Conservatives (FOC) interview with Dr. Buttar - he states the mRNA shots have hydrogel containing stabilized e-coli, Marburg, and ebola that possibly with an 18 gigahertz trigger, will dissolve the hydrogel and release the pathogens. True?

Session 8 April 2023

Q: (Joe) No doubt. I have a question about blood clots. Are they good? No, I'm just kidding. Dugdeep, Pierre, Mike, and Laura: four people in a short period of time had clotty issues. What's the question…?

A: All part of the COVID operation. But depends on the individual state how will manifest. For example, Laura had slight occlusions in small veins and they broke loose and collected in vein next size up.

Q: (L) So you're saying that, even individuals who just had COVID itself, not the vaccines, that there can be clotting issues?

Q: (Niall) Right, because COVID was the vaccine.

(Joe) I mean the modification of the actual virus. So the whaddaya call it....

A: The vaccine produces massive clots due to concentration of spike protein as well as shock to the body.

Q: (Niall) They didn't have the vaccine.

(Joe) Huh? It, no, it doesn't matter. I mean, the original vaccine, i.e. the original SARS-CoV-2 two was a vaccine that became a virus that got released in China or whatever. And it was modified already. The spike protein was modified to have that effect on the body, basically. And then they went ahead and made a vaccine that actually reproduced that spike protein.

(L) So in other words, when you get the COVID, you get some, the spike protein business going on, and you can have any number of these effects that people have from the vaccine. But they would be, how to say it, they're ameliorated in some way if it's just the sickness and not the vaccine?

Q: (L) And why are they ameliorated?

A: Immune system has time to gear up and the overall shock is lessened.

Q: (Joe) Well, the original vaccine/virus that they made in the lab or modified in the lab - modified and released in China, that didn't instruct people's bodies to make the spike protein. The mRNA vaccine that they produced afterwards actually instructed your body and a lot of your cells...

(L) Yeah, that's what they're saying.

(Joe) But there's a big difference between those. They're talking about when you instruct your cells to make the spike protein, which is an antigen, it's like an invader in any and every cell of your body. I mean, you immediately have autoimmune issues...

(L) It's genetic manipulation of your cells.

(Joe) You're instructing your body to attack your own cells, basically.

(L) Right.

(Joe) That didn't happen with the virus itself.

(L) Right. Is that correct?

Q: (Gaby) Will a fecal transplant be helpful to fight infections in general? Viral infections?

A: Yes. Choose donors carefully.

Q: (L) Gaby was asking about fecal transplants because there is a woman who gave a talk and she says that all these people who had, was it the vaccine or just those who had COVID?

(Gaby) Both.

(L) Both vaccinated and people who just had COVID that they were… lacking.

(Gaby) Bifidobacteria.

(L) Bifidobacteria in their intestines that somehow COVID killed it all off.

(Gaby) And that creates a folic acid deficiency that I've been seeing since the COVID. You know, everybody's deficient in folic acid...

(L) Folic acid deficiency.

(Joe) As a result of good bacterial die-off.

(Andromeda) It helps produce the folic acid. And that's hard to replace with just regular probiotics.

(L) Yeah, but if the COVID causes it and practically everybody's had it, are there people who can have it and it doesn't destroy all their bifidobacteria?

A: Yes but it is largely destructive in that way.

Q: (L) So there are people where it doesn't destroy everything, but it can mess 'em up to some extent until they recoup.

(Joe) And obviously they are, with proper good gut bacteria, balance is very important for immune function.

(L) Can you also replace it with using probiotics or...?

(Gaby) Fermented foods.

(L) Fermented foods or something?

Q: (Joe) People should take folic acid then?

I'm wondering if anyone would like to search the transcripts and assemble everything the Cs have said about COVID and the vaccines into one post? My thought is that we could see what we have and determine if we should ask additional questions.
I have compiled these excerpts from the sessions. They will most likely need to be amended. I am not sure if I have skipped something or, on the contrary, overdone it. Oh, I couldn't put it all in one post.:huh:
Attached in the document below. FWIW

Attachments

• Excerpts-from-several-of-the-sessions.docx
    59.6 KB · Views: 46
Some opinions and interviews of the American cardiologist Peter McCullough have been posted in this thread.
Here is an article translated from Spanish, (24.12.2023) which I think summarizes well the idea of his natural post-covida vaccination protocol.

Natural solutions to combat post-covid vaccination syndromes

The American cardiologist Peter McCullough developed a protocol to detoxify the body of the spike protein after inoculation with mRNA products or after having suffered from covid and continuing to present long-term consequences.

From autoimmune and gastrointestinal diseases, to cardiological and neurological conditions, are some of the main damages suffered by a portion - unfortunately large - of people who received 'covid vaccines' based on mRNA technology. In fact, “in Stockholm and Norway there were protests after the Nobel Prize was awarded to mRNA, responsible for 17 million deaths worldwide, according to what Canadian researcher Denis Rancourt published this year,” highlights American cardiologist Peter McCullough.

McCullough points out that about 75% of Americans have received one or more doses of Covid-19 vaccines, and because these have failed, these patients have had one or more episodes of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
“The recent NEURO-COVAX study showed that 30% of those vaccinated have one or more neurological symptoms. It may be half of that number in total who have post-acute sequelae after SARS-CoV-2 infection and/or vaccination, caused by the spike protein, which is also potentially produced for a long period of time after vaccination ” he points out.
The American doctor says that while the Biden administration spent around $1 billion on 'long Covid' research, without obtaining a single new drug or protocol to help patients in need, he organized a team and published the first proposal to help the body free itself from the spike protein , which is the problem in these syndromes.
“We are dealing with 'spike protein disease', linked to four main areas: cardiovascular, with myocarditis being the main condition; neurological (stroke, intracranial hemorrhage, Guillain Barre syndrome, small fiber neuropathy); coagulation (blood clots, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism); and immunological (vaccine-induced thrombocytopenia and multisystem inflammation) ,” McCullough listed in a recent interview with holistic nutritionist Josh Dech.
“There are published studies of people who have developed lupus-type syndromes, others who test positive for ANCA (antibodies against the cytoplasm of neutrophils), which can involve skin eczema and kidney failure, triggering other pre-existing autoimmune diseases, including systemic lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. , and anemia ,” he added.
In all of these cases, the problem is the spike protein, which the body can't get rid of, McCullough insisted.
However, the cardiologist assured that there are certain natural enzymes, which can be administered as supplements, capable of providing help.
“There are currently no prospective double-blind controlled studies and none are planned. So we are very far from therapeutic solutions being offered ,” he lamented.

One of the elements that are part of his spike protein detoxification protocol is nattokinase (a product of the fermentation of soybeans), which has anticoagulant properties and which, he stated, has been proven to dissolve the spike protein. while human enzymes cannot do so. It also includes bromelain in its protocol , “an enzyme extracted from pineapple stems, which also seems to help in the process . ” And then he referred to a substance that seems to prevent the damage caused by the spike protein: curcumin (derived from turmeric).
I have tried different steroid corticosteroid medications, different forms of anti-inflammatories, the traditional antivirals that we have already used (hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, paxlovid) and what I am finding is that natural products seem to help people improve clinically,” he stressed .
That is why those patients with fatigue, weight loss, hair loss, gastrointestinal symptoms, skin and hair changes, brain fog, headaches, in whom there is no defined syndrome but meet the characteristics of those who are affected by the spike protein, McCullough tells them the following protocol: nattokinase 100 mg twice a day, bromelain 500 mg per day, curcumin (preferably nano curcumin) 500 mg twice a day, and aspirin (81 or 325 mg per day , depending on the patient's body size and bleeding risk).
“I continue this treatment for at least three months, sometimes 9 or 12 months ,” said the cardiologist and then clarified: In my experience, the improvement is seen after two months, it is not instantaneous.
Meanwhile, he added that if there is a chest syndrome (pleurodynia, pleuritis, pericarditis), he advises using colchicine 0.06 mg per day and prednisone (a steroid corticosteroid). “If the patient was ANA positive, that is, the blood test for autoimmunity was positive and he had joint pain, he would use hydroxychloroquine 200 mg twice a day ,” he continued. “If the patient tested positive for ANCA, I would probably refer that patient to a rheumatologist since he may need more intensive treatment ,” he acknowledged. For McCullough, the first essential step is to identify the different types of syndromes.

PRECAUTIONS
The doctor and researcher emphasized that the good thing about natural substances is that they are easily accessible and do not require a prescription. However, he stressed that "people need to understand that these supplements are medications and there are certain safety precautions to keep in mind, especially with nattokinase." In that sense, he pointed out that those who are allergic to soy will have an allergy to nattokinase.
“Secondly, nattokinase is an anticoagulant, so be careful with bleeding. If the person is already taking anticoagulant and aspirin, we must take extra caution. We can use it, but we have to be especially careful ,” he reiterated.
These products should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women or by those with allergies to any of the components. “Use of these products can easily cause bruising and bleeding, so a doctor should be consulted if this is a concern or if you are taking prescription blood thinners ,” he emphasized.
Finally, McCullough considered especially interesting the fact that "for a virus as unnatural as SARS-CoV-2 - which was developed by American research in the Chinese laboratory -, and for the consequences of these vaccines - which are also very unnatural (from synthetic mRNA encoded with this protein developed in China) -, the solutions are largely natural . "
“Aspirin, which is key in acute treatment and during follow-up, is extracted from the bark of the willow tree. Hydroxychloroquine is extracted from the cinchona tree, ivermectin was extracted from the ground in Japan… it is very interesting that these natural products help bring so many people forward in this pandemic of vaccine injuries ,” he reflected.
McCullough's works can be read on his Substack account (Courageous Discourse), where he keeps an update on new studies published in the scientific literature. There you will find the evidence, nothing is conjecture or speculation, everything is well founded ,” he concluded.

Something wicked coming your way / flowing in your veins ?

Twitter / X entry by DC_Draino
Commented by Swedish "Läkaruppropet" at Telegram:

"If this is true, it's an extraordinary thing! According to the post, the American Red Cross is now asking blood donors if they have ever received the COVID-19 vaccine. If the donor says yes, they want you to call ahead to assess whether the person can actually donate blood.

Isn't this strange, when the authorities repeated daily for three years like a mantra that the Covid vaccine was safe and effective?"

:cool2: I would call it an interesting indicator...

GGy8jfRXIAE_HGU.jpg

I wonder if the shedding will go on - forever, as it is mRna tech.. When I had covid I had tinnitus as loud as a helicopter, it seemed. I still have it but it seems to worsen when I must socialize.

I wonder if the shedding will go on - forever, as it is mRna tech.. When I had covid I had tinnitus as loud as a helicopter, it seemed. I still have it but it seems to worsen when I must socialize.
My symptom, which I put down to shedding, is dizziness and a strange kind of pressure in my head after socializing with multiple vaxxed people. But since i take ivermectine as a prophylactic (once a month), I must say it is much better. Have you tried taking ivermectine, @Melissa?

There is this article by A Midwestern Doctor (AMD) (via Dr. Mercola’s Substack) on shedding. Here is a (quite extensive) recap of it:

Much of the data he uses comes from analysis of hundreds of stories of individuals who have shared their shedding experiences. He thinks on several grounds explained in the article, that shedding is very real and that people’s sensitivity to it varies greatly. However, there is still no agreed upon mechanism to explain why it happens. According to AMD, the strongest proof for shedding comes from the observations by Pierre Kory and Scott Marsland at their clinical practice which is dedicated to treating vaccine injuries. In particular they have:

- Seen more than twenty patients develop similar symptoms after a shedding exposure, particularly after a "strong" shedding exposure. Individuals appear to either develop only 1-2 of the characteristic shedding symptoms or to develop a large cluster of them.
- Found that those symptoms resemble what is seen in other spike protein pathologies (e.g., long COVID or a mRNA vaccine injury).
- Found those symptoms often respond to the same treatments used for treating other spike protein pathologies (e.g., ivermectin which binds the spike protein).
- Found many patients will repeatedly have shedding symptoms emerge after the same exposure (e.g., always feeling ill when a vaccinated husband returns from a long trip away, when going to church each week, when singing with their choir, or when taking a crowded route to work.
- Been able to determine that those they suspect are a shedder (e.g., the husband) test positive (through an antibody test) for a high spike protein level.
- Found that eliminating the shedder from the patient’s life or treating the (asymptomatic) shedder with a vaccine injury protocol significant help their patient get well.

In general there seem to be three categories of people who are susceptible to shedding:

The first are the sensitive patients, who tend to be:

- Highly sensitive to toxins in their environment (hence leading to them frequently being injured by pharmaceutical products);
- Very empathetic and perceptive of subtle qualities others do not notice;
- Have an ectomorph or Sattvic constitution;
- Frequently have ligamentous laxity (e.g., Ehlers-Danlos has been correlated with being predisposed to HPV vaccine injuries and many are now reporting EDS predisposes one to a COVID vaccine injury.

The second are patients who have been sensitized to the spike protein due to a previous vaccine injury or having long COVID. These patients in turn frequently find their symptoms worsen when they are around individuals who were vaccinated and many have reported that their sensitivity to shedding increases with time.

The third are the people who cannot effectively produce antibodies to the spike protein. AMD was initially clued into this after he saw a study of vaccinated patients who developed myocarditis which discovered that (unlike controls) their ability to develop a neutralizing antibody for the spike protein was impaired, leading to a large amount of free spike protein circulating in their blood (whereas normally it would be bound to an antibody). Because of this, the spike protein being produced in their body is thus able to create havoc throughout it and those patients become symptomatic after being exposed to a much lower concentration of the spike protein. It is important to note that while reactive to shedding, these patients are nowhere near as sensitive to shedding as the previously described “sensitive patients.”

Additionally, while very rare, he received a few compelling cases which suggest pets (cats or dogs) can also be susceptible to shedding events. If shedding did indeed happen there, it suggests (as a few readers have shared) that certain human beings are much greater shedders than others, and that the shedding agent has a mechanism of harm which is not dependent upon a human receptor.

Characteristics of shedders:

There are two forms of shedding: primary (where someone gets ill from being around a vaccinated person — e.g., vaccinated parents making their unvaccinated children ill), and secondary (where someone gets ill from being around an unvaccinated person who was recently around vaccinated people). Primary shedding is much more common, but secondary is also sometimes reported (particularly for sensitive patients).

The most common observation with shedders is that they are dramatically more likely to shed soon after vaccination (depending on who you ask, this window ranges from three days to four weeks). Additionally, quite a few people have noticed that shedding events (in the same location) are the most frequent and severe immediately following a new booster rollout, after which they gradually diminish until the next booster campaign. It has also been observed that young and healthy people tend to shed more frequently (presumably since their body has a greater capacity to manufacture the spike), children shed the most, and that the elderly shed the least frequently. Repeatedly boosting appears to worsen shedding.

Routes of exposure:

There appear to be three possible routes of exposure.

-General proximity to the vaccinated person — this is most likely respiratory in nature and the most common form of shedding exposure reported by patients.

-Through skin to skin contact. Often patients report that they have some difficulty around vaccinated individuals, but notice things become much worse once some physical contact occurs, especially prolonged physical contact. This is thought to be due to the spike protein being "shed" in the sweat.

Additionally, he has seen a few reports where the shedding effect appeared to be transferable (e.g., someone touched an object a vaccinated person touched like a phone and then became ill).

-There is also some evidence shedding occurs in other secretions (vaccine mRNA being packaged into exosomes found in breast milk, and some evidence suggesting it applies to other secretions (e.g., sweat or saliva) as well).

Timing of exposure

There seem to be three common variants of exposures:

-Immediate — Patients often notice this, and either feel as though some type of poison had been immediately injected into them, or that there is an oppressive presence in the area they are entering which makes them feel unwell.

-A 6-24 hour delay — This seems to be the most common variant. In certain cases, patients have reported this occurring like clockwork (e.g., every Monday they or a relative gets ill after they had gone to church on Sunday).

-A long-term delay — This is often seen in the patients who have the most severe complications from vaccine shedding.

In each of these cases, patients will typically recover after a few days, but there were also many patients who reported a permanent (partial or debilitating) illness after the shedding exposure.

Symptoms of exposure

Many of the symptoms of shedding appear to match what is seen in both long COVID and vaccine injuries, again suggesting this is a spike protein mediated disease (especially since the effects of a shedding exposure are often reduced once a spike protein treatment like ivermectin and to a lesser extent nattokinase are started for a patient). However, while the symptoms overlap, some are more common after vaccination while a few are more common after a shedding exposure.

Most common symptoms

-By far the most commonly reported symptoms are gynecologic in nature;
-Headaches, often described as migraines;
-Tinnitus, which along with nosebleeds appears to be the most noticeable
symptoms of shedding;
-Nosebleeds;
-Painless and inexplicable bruising;
-Dizziness.

There are three commonly reported ones that are more immunological in nature:

-Mental cloudiness and a general feeling of being unwell (e.g., how you feel before a flu). This can include feeling as though a fog has come over them, fatigue, difficulty concentrating, joint pain or quickly coming down with symptoms similar to those experienced when the individual had COVID;

-In the same way that the COVID vaccines cause immune suppression and reactivate latent infections such as Lyme or EBV, lighter versions of latent reactivations have also been seen after shedding events;

-By far, the most common reactivation associated with the COVID vaccines is shingles;

-Skin rashes, most frequently these resemble hives, although a few people also reported psoriasis.

Less frequent symptoms

Atrial fibrillation; Muscle pain; Seizures; Peripheral neuropathy; Insomnia; Hair loss; Swollen lymph nodes; Severe abdominal pain; Sinus pressure or a copious nasal discharge; Eye issues.

He then goes on to list a few rare symptoms.

AMD believes shedding injuries are less severe than the complications of long COVID, and likewise that they are a rarer issue as they predominantly affect the most sensitive members of the population.

My symptom, which I put down to shedding, is dizziness and a strange kind of pressure in my head after socializing with multiple vaxxed people. But since i take ivermectine as a prophylactic (once a month), I must say it is much better. Have you tried taking ivermectine, @Melissa?

There is this article by A Midwestern Doctor (AMD) (via Dr. Mercola’s Substack) on shedding. Here is a (quite extensive) recap of it:
Thank you, Laurs. Excellent find:

- Highly sensitive to toxins in their environment (hence leading to them frequently being injured by pharmaceutical products);

Check. Check. Check.

I do take so many supplements regularly. (Gosh! Gets tiresome, doesn't it!) I know we have options for acquiring ivermectin as put forth here in the forum, but I feel wary about ordering - as I feel so "monitored." Even so, I'm sure I should.

I wonder if the shedding will go on - forever, as it is mRna tech..
From 8 April 2023 session:

(JEEP) There was a post in the COVID thread that talked about anti-antibodies that would make removing spike proteins impossible, I presume for those who had the vax. Comment please.

(JEEP via Zoom) I'd like to amend that. I posted later down in the chat the material that was in the thread and it was Florian Schilling who talked about that there was a creation of a mirror image antibody type of entity that's like a copy of the spike protein. And apparently you can have this copy your entire life and it has the same toxic effect as the real spike proteins and it sounds like you can't really get rid of it.

(L) Huh.

(Joe) We'll have to discuss that.

A: Never say never.

Thank you, Laurs. Excellent find:

Check. Check. Check.

I do take so many supplements regularly. (Gosh! Gets tiresome, doesn't it!) I know we have options for acquiring ivermectin as put forth here in the forum, but I feel wary about ordering - as I feel so "monitored." Even so, I'm sure I should.
Upon further reading at the Midwestern Doctor site, had to laugh (sadly):

Note: to date, the most reliable (but by no means perfect) quality I have come across that can be conveyed online and accurately determines overall compatibility between two individuals is both of them being unvaccinated.

(L) Both vaccinated and people who just had COVID that they were… lacking.

(Gaby) Bifidobacteria.

(L) Bifidobacteria in their intestines that somehow COVID killed it all off.

I'm all but certain I came across something else concerning Bifidobacteria. I'm involved with a group resisting having TWO smart meters installed upon our homes by our city - water and electric. I've been informing the group of pertinent information including the FAN lawsuit in progress concerning fluoridation of municipal water (ours is) and the science proving the harm of Smart meter RF radiation that is actually harmful to water itself (see video). I'm sure I read something about Bifidobacteria, but haven't relocated it as of yet. It could possibly be in a pdf of Dr. David O. Carpenter who has been an instrumental medical activist (Co-editor of the BioInitiative Report and who had his lawsuit against the FCC consolidated with the Environmental Health Trust, Children's Heath Defense and others - they won btw) regarding smart meter edicts. I had been re-reading the pdf and was up to page 26 of 51 pages and if it's not in those previous 26 pages, then I really don't know where I came across that info. Should I somehow find it again, I'll post it. You should know our group is having no luck finding a lawyer. The ones amenable for such a purpose are swamped with C19 vaccine legal actions.

It's off-topic, but do watch that video about water - really eye opening.

By the way- I intentionally don't capitalize covid. As ingrained in grammar school: Capitalize important words! This helps me to view it as inconsequential/non-important. Not giving it power, so to speak.

As I was doing my nightly news round, I came across a news item about a vaccine adverse effects study conducted by the Global Vaccine Network, published here.

The conclusion of the study is plainly mentioned as:

This multi-country analysis confirmed pre-established safety signals for myocarditis, pericarditis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, and cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. Other potential safety signals that require further investigation were identified.

Took them years to admit to something everyone knew all along.

Smart meter RF radiation that is actually harmful to water itself (see video).
Interesting video, particularly the change in water structure induced by microwave ovens. I remembered the following clearly.

26 May 1995:
Q: (L) Is microwaved food harmful to the person who consumes it?
A: Not much.
Maybe the Cs should be asked about this again in a different, more specific way, for a more specific answer, perhaps focusing on cumulative effect over time.

Back
Top Bottom