CT Elementary School Shooting

chachazoom said:
One thing I noticed that kind of gave me a lurch was during the a CNN report of the shooting, they had this "Walmart 40% off ipads iphones" scrolling happily across the bottom of the screen. I thought wow, way to jump on the exploitation wagon. Just made me sad thinking of the tragedy and the far reaching effects and how Christmas will be for those families, a horror to get through. And I thought it just seemed so wrong to advertise Christmas sales in this context.

When the shooting in Montreal at the Montreal University with Marc Lepine as the shooter, I remember and never forget that the day after the massacre I was in my car and in the radio a store was telling: "come here to buy our things and try to forget what happened and try to be less sad and try to be in the mood of Chrismas". These are the words the announcer was telling. I felt so ashamed.

anart said:
irjO said:
What I thought was interesting is that the school name is Sandy and the hurricane that hit the east coast also was named Sandy,

The same thing crossed my mind yesterday, actually - since I thought Sandy was kind of an odd name for a hurricane anyway, at the time. I'm not sure if there is a symbolic connection or it's just an odd coincidence, though.

The Sandy part was definitely noticeable, but I was more struck by the combination with "Hook". What kind of name is "Sandy Hook"? And it definitely is one helluva big emotional hook!

Anyone else grok that the author of the Hunger Games books lives in Sandy Hook , according to Wikipedia ?
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Collins

Thanks LostBoy for the names. I've put them, along with the quote from Morgan Freeman, on my FB page. Let's share that around, please.

Dis said:
Anyone else grok that the author of the Hunger Games books lives in Sandy Hook , according to Wikipedia ?
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Collins

That is interesting. I was thinking about the movie yesterday and it's eerie theme of ritual child slaughter to pacify the natives.

Mr. Scott said:
anart said:
irjO said:
What I thought was interesting is that the school name is Sandy and the hurricane that hit the east coast also was named Sandy,

The same thing crossed my mind yesterday, actually - since I thought Sandy was kind of an odd name for a hurricane anyway, at the time. I'm not sure if there is a symbolic connection or it's just an odd coincidence, though.

The Sandy part was definitely noticeable, but I was more struck by the combination with "Hook". What kind of name is "Sandy Hook"? And it definitely is one helluva big emotional hook!
when I first heard of 'sandy hook', I thought "No, not another for NJ" , as there is a beach in NJ called sandy hook. As per google maps there are 4 sandy hooks, one each in NJ,CT,VA, KY, out of which only one in NJ has beach front. hurricane sandy didn't damage this beach as much as others, still damaged some infrastructure. It is interesting to see whether this is precursor to some thing like "sand" , "sandy" , "hook" , "hurricane" etc.

Mac said:
chachazoom said:
anart said:
Clinton was a much better fake crier - he could produce tears and get all red-eyed. I really couldn't tell if there were any actual tears on Obama - sure didn't look like it.

First thing I thought was wrong corners. I think the eyes would have to fill up alot to reach the outer corners and by that time it would have already spilled from inner corners and would require wiping under the eye, from inner corners right across. Certainly one "tear" doesn't leak on the outer edge only. His eyes were as dry as saltines.

I wonder if Ronald Reagan ever fake cried and how good he would be being an actor.

Indeed, the body language was wrong for sorrow. Scratching the outer corners of the eye would seem to indicate annoyance or boredom? An he was so obviously reading from a script, not speaking from the heart.

Mac

Also notice that Obamas voice doesn't change while he is "emotional"and "crying".
Normally you would think that the speaking voice of somebody who is really near to tears would change a bit? wouldn't you?

we really don't need a video like this or something else anymore, to strongly suggest, that when we look at Obama we see a Psychopath.
His actions over the years clearly suggest that IMO.
So this video is just another of the countless other clues that point to him as being a Psychopath of some sort....

here we go:

A veteran Democratic lawmaker believes the nation will go along with stronger gun control laws if President Obama “exploits” the Newtown, Conn., tragedy and nudges Congress to action.

_http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/14/dem-lawmaker-get-gun-control-obama-must-exploit-sh/

Pashalis said:
Also notice that Obamas voice doesn't change while he is "emotional"and "crying".

I noticed also that the way he flicked the "tear" seemed really flippant, like you would do if you were being sarcastic...

This is making the rounds on social media:
_http://instagram.com/p/TRmVWUpuii/

I assume she is Victoria Soto, 27 from the list. It says she hid her students in cabinets and closets after hearing the gunfire and told the gunman they were in the gym before he shot her, saving them all. Better to remember her than the gunman.

It has taken me three days to post here. Thank you all for speaking words that my mouth (nor my fingers) couldn't speak.

Wanted to add some prayers to the first responders, the law enforcement officers & emergency paramedics. I can not imagine going into that school and seeing all those little bodies. One can not express the gratitude I hold for the people that first come onto a gruesome scene like this. My prayers are that you can heal the horrific images and come to terms with it, if ever. We need people like that to continue the work that they do. Not many of us can.

My prayers to the family and community of Sandy Hook, CT

Also noticed the relation of the name Sandy on Friday.

And on another note a commentator on CNN yesterday named Don Lemon was refusing to give spotlight to the gunman. Yes he had to state the name of the killer, but after that he said gunman! Instead he kept focus on the people who were killed. He also stated that he will not call them victims, but people of the Sandy Hook community. Just wanted to make a note of that.

meta-agnostic said:
This is making the rounds on social media:
_http://instagram.com/p/TRmVWUpuii/

I assume she is Victoria Soto, 27 from the list. It says she hid her students in cabinets and closets after hearing the gunfire and told the gunman they were in the gym before he shot her, saving them all. Better to remember her than the gunman.

Thank you for that, I am sharing this with the Morgan Freeman comments.

On another note, and I wish I could post the picture, but I can't find it now; but it was a close up picture of him (Obama) flicking the corner of his eye. I noticed his eyelashes were perfectly separated, not wet with tears like....well....regular normal human beings. I'll search again for the picture and share if I can find it.

edited: for the name of the U.S. president. Instead of 'him' I clarified.

Here it is! Found it at this link:

_http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/sandy-hook-families-to-meet-with-president-obama-1.4338984

Jerry said:
irjO said:
Bim said:
This is just beyond disturbing to me. An elementary school? really? small children? :(

Will people ever wake the heck up? :/

well i do think that more people will star questioning on why this horrible shootings acts are happening more and more in the last few years..

Authoritarian types will most likely accept the narrative given to them.

Those who know about agent provocateurs and Manchurian Candidates might put 2 + 2 together, depending upon how the emotional shock affects their need to know, osit.

Yep just saw the big title today and immediatly thought "oh no, not again" :(

Back
Top Bottom