Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Thank you for this Laura and sott. I will start doing it at once.
A couple of years ago I struggled with a bad spirit attachment, to make a long story short; the woman that helped me out with the spirit release made me start
breathing with my stomach and other techniques and for a long time it actually hurt breating that way. About the same time I read Mouravieffs Gnosis and in one of the 3 books (I forget which one) he talks about breating techniques along with meditation in the 'position of the sage' which proved to be very useful to me at the time and has been ever since. However, I'm looking foreward to working with this, thanks again.

I would like to contribute some of my recent experiences.

I combine Reiki and breathing sessions, which works fine for me. One effect I am experiencing is the feeling of the third eye opening. I had this before occasionally but now it is happening almost daily. This week I had a remarkable session. In the evening I went through the forum news and checked the Diet and Health threads as I always do. I was particularly attracted by an older thread on toxoplasmosis and brain parasites. After some contemplation I concluded that the little "i"s we have to deal with are relatively close to brain parasites. Then I went to bed and had a Reiki/breathing session, which ended with a very intense feeling in the third eye area. A feeling of joyfull harmony and hope that I am getting closer to my higher centers and help is underway. The joyfull harmony did not last long and was interrupted by three little "i"s popping up.
No. 1:" I don't want any more Reiki today."
No. 2: "I want to be left alone."
No. 3: reciting song text "its a teenage nervous breakdown, its a teenage nervous breakdown, ....... ad nauseam

I thought by myself that I have to overcome this and will overcome this. And I thought the little "i"s are fighting teeth and claws. I asked if the higher centers could help me, which led to a more intense feeling in the third eye area, which I understood as a confirmation. No. 1 and 2 disappeared. No.3 however is a hard-to-die little bastard. Disappeared for a while, then came up again, third eye also coming up. It's an ongoing struggle. I hear new song fragments today and can interrupt them for a while but every now and then a new tune comes up. I informed this little "i" that all options are on the table and I am enjoying a quiet period now but the outcome is open.

Besides this little problem I feel closer to my higer self than I felt before.

nicklebleu said:
The problem that I have come upon is, that it doesn't feel very relaxing. Or maybe relaxing is not the right word ... What I mean is, that stimulation of the vagal nerve should slow down your heartbeat, amongst other things. My heartbeat seems to go up, which for me is a sign of stimulation of the sympathetic system - just the opposite. I do however feel some kind of "relaxation" or mental acuity afterwards - but with a pounding heart ...

Just an update to one of my earlier posts: I have found out, that most of the above symptoms occur, if I don't properly breathe diaphragmatically. I have observed myself to often breath in in a mixture of chest and abdominal breathing, which stresses the organism. As soon as I focus on having a pure abdominal breathing, these symptoms tend to disappear. Also I found - as Laura has described in her audio file, but which I didn't do at the start - that relaxing for a few minutes prior to doing the breathing exercises was helpful as well ...

So it is possibly a good idea to combine Reiki with the breathing, as suggested above by broken.english ...

Quite a few times now, I'm experiencing this energetic (?) feeling at the top of my head while breathing and meditating. Sometimes it feels as if energy is entering, sometimes leaving. Does anyone else experience this and do they know what it is? Thanks.

truth seeker said:
Quite a few times now, I'm experiencing this energetic (?) feeling at the top of my head while breathing and meditating. Sometimes it feels as if energy is entering, sometimes leaving. Does anyone else experience this and do they know what it is? Thanks.

Sometimes I get that too. Mostly I think that things are so blocked up around the head and neck your going to get all sorts of sensations/flows as things re-balance. osit
Just wanted to share two observations. I've noticed that after doing the pipe breathing exercise that my hay fever symptoms reduce instantly. It seems to have quite a strong anti-inflamitory effect on my body.
The second observation is that after having not had the time to do the exercise the last three days my energy has been very low, my thinking clouded and reactionary and generally I've been quite soundly asleep :( talk about a lesson in the importance of practicing it at least daily.

RedFox said:
Sometimes I get that too. Mostly I think that things are so blocked up around the head and neck your going to get all sorts of sensations/flows as things re-balance. osit
Just wanted to share two observations. I've noticed that after doing the pipe breathing exercise that my hay fever symptoms reduce instantly. It seems to have quite a strong anti-inflamitory effect on my body.
The second observation is that after having not had the time to do the exercise the last three days my energy has been very low, my thinking clouded and reactionary and generally I've been quite soundly asleep :( talk about a lesson in the importance of practicing it at least daily.

Thanks for the response RedFox. I've also had some of the best sleep in years while practicing this. At first, when I was just meditating I would feel exhausted afterwards. Now with the addition of the breathing, I feel energized.

As the blocks in my head and body clear, I'm better able to feel other blocked areas because of the "new" energy flow. It's almost as if my body is asking me to continue with it!

The breathing exercise is also great for inducing calm during the day.

Regarding the anti-inflamitory effects, I've also experienced a kind of clearing of the lungs - sort of a detoxing.

truth seeker said:
It's almost as if my body is asking me to continue with it!
I've noticed this too, sometimes I'll just get a need to do it....although I've unfortunately managed to talk myself out of it quite consistently (I'll do it later)....seems to be its rubbing up against one of my core programs. Its the same one that stops me expressing emotions because of 'what others may think'.....hmm

I have a question-- apologies is that has already been covered, I couldn't find anything with the search function.

What happens to your tongue when you are doing the breathing? Mine has a tendency to kind of "fall in" when relaxed, obstructing the throat and interfering with the "pipe" set-up necessary for this exercise. Does anyone else have the same problem? Wha's the best way to deal with it?

Hildegarda said:
What happens to your tongue when you are doing the breathing? Mine has a tendency to kind of "fall in" when relaxed, obstructing the throat and interfering with the "pipe" set-up necessary for this exercise. Does anyone else have the same problem? Wha's the best way to deal with it?

Try to keep the tip of your tongue gently touching the palate, neither too far back nor too far forward. It might help.

Hello all:

Thought I would share with you all a quite unexpected use/benefit of the Breathing Program:

I took a nasty fall down the stairs this morning and dislocated my shoulder. The pain was almost unbearable as I went through all the emergency room procedures, including numerous X-rays. During all of this I took the opportunity to practice my breathing, and it was quite effective in easing the pain, or at least distracting me from it (though I think a lot of the other patients thought I was headed to the psych ward).

By the time I finally got to see a doctor, the pain was manageable. She told me that the dislocation was severe and that they would have to put me under to put the bone back in the socket, as it would be too painful to do manually. I suggested that they try doing it manually first (as I didn't want to undergo anaesthesia if I didn't have to), and the doctor reluctantly agreed. Before starting she told me that I would have to try very hard to relax. I told her that I already WAS relaxed, and she said, with some surprise, "Yeah, you look pretty relaxed, considering".

I continued my breathing as she started to manually manipulate my arm and shoulder, and throughout the procedure the doctor kept saying "My god, you ARE relaxed, I've never seen a dislocation patient so relaxed". Don't get me wrong, it hurt like hell, but the breathing kept me from tensing up and making the doctor's job harder. In no time the bone was back in the socket, and I felt as good as new. The doctor said that it was the easiest relocation she'd ever done, and thanked me for being such a cooperative patient.

Thank you, Laura and C's, for giving us another indispensable tool!

PepperFritz said:
I took a nasty fall down the stairs this morning and dislocated my shoulder.

Geeze, I sure hope you are recovering well from this PF. Watch out for some pretty hefty soreness the next couple of days, I hear the bruising can be pretty severe from a shoulder dislocation.

Again, hope you feel better soon :flowers:

Well, that is just AMAZING! I am really sorry you injured your shoulder and had to go through that ordeal. Just keep breathing so that it will heal well. You may have pulled muscles and tendons in there that will take some time to get sorted out.

[quote author=PepperFritz]
I took a nasty fall down the stairs this morning and dislocated my shoulder.
[/quote]

Glad to hear you are fine PepperFritz & that breathing assisted you.

Don't do this stairs trick again, deal ? :)

That sounded quite painful - shoulder injuries really do hurt - glad you managed to minimise it (at least to some extent) with the breathing.
Take care of yourself and hope your recovery goes well!

Laura said:
Well, that is just AMAZING! I am really sorry you injured your shoulder and had to go through that ordeal. Just keep breathing so that it will heal well. You may have pulled muscles and tendons in there that will take some time to get sorted out.

No worry:P
When we got to the 4d ( sts or sto ) your body will be fine :P
then just wait;P

I have problem with my right leg.. nearly cant walk... probably I will have rehabilitation form 3-5 month ..
I curious how many forum member will get more injure ?? at THIS time ? ( I have 0 ( no sik no ill nothing ) problem with my body ... form 7 year's to now.. ) :P .

Back
Top Bottom