Errors in "The Wave" (Online Version)

Approaching Infinity said:
Possibility of Being said:
Just a note that at least some of the errors listed by Don Genaro in this post are still in the online version.

Volume 8

Chapter 68:
Page 150: “Neandertals” (5th line from bottom). Should be "Neanderthals."

This one can go either way, fwiw. _http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/spelling.html

But shouldn't one be consistent? There are like five or so Neanderthals with an h on that page, and only one without. :)

Just a note that at least some of the errors listed by Don Genaro in this post are still in the online version.

Volume 8

Chapter 68:
Page 150: “Neandertals” (5th line from bottom). Should be "Neanderthals."

This one can go either way, fwiw. _http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/spelling.html

But shouldn't one be consistent? There are like five or so Neanderthals with an h on that page, and only one without. :)

My page numbers don't match up with the ones DG posted, but in my copy the "Neandertal" spelling is in a quote from Shreve. So if we're gonna be grammar nazi nitpickers (one of my favorite roles in life), it should stay as it is, as it's a direct quote. Also, I just realized Shreve's book is actually titled Neandertal Enigma, not Neanderthal Enigma, so ..... I blame it all on those pesky Neandert(h)als. :halo:

My page numbers don't match up with the ones DG posted, but in my copy the "Neandertal" spelling is in a quote from Shreve. So if we're gonna be grammar nazi nitpickers (one of my favorite roles in life), it should stay as it is, as it's a direct quote. Also, I just realized Shreve's book is actually titled Neandertal Enigma, not Neanderthal Enigma, so ..... I blame it all on those pesky Neandert(h)als. :halo:

Since it's a direct quote from Shreve's book, I changed it back to the original spelling in the online version.

I'm reading Chapter 64 and I think there is an error, but maybe I'm wrong since English is not my first language:

The nature of synchronicity is that is has meaning, and most especially it is evidence of a profound activation of energy deep within the psyche.

grini said:
I'm reading Chapter 64 and I think there is an error, but maybe I'm wrong since English is not my first language:

The nature of synchronicity is that is has meaning, and most especially it is evidence of a profound activation of energy deep within the psyche.

Fixed, changed is to it.

While reading the rest of the Volume 8, I found a few little typos, but I'm not sure about the last one if it is really a typo.

Chapter 66

Zelatoris a book written by Mark Hedsel, a seeker on what is known in arcane parlance as the Way of the Fool.

Chapter 67

'r' is missing

Which brings us back to the Moon. Chapter Seven of Zelator quotes at the beginning an excerpt from Ovid’s Metamophoses:

Chapter 69

Now, yes, it may be so that this state was chosen by a group mind, but the fact is, as the Prodigal Son who wanted to visit the far country, we now find ourselves more or less in the pig sty.

All fixed, online dictionary has pigsty as one word.

Chapter 17

Ch. 17 said:
The Orion STS have aided many negatively oriented entities… and there are many upon your so-called inner planes which are negatively oriented and thus available as inner teachers or guides and so-called possessors of certain souls.
This paragraph looks like a Ra quote needing a quotation box.

HowToBe said:
Chapter 17

Ch. 17 said:
The Orion STS have aided many negatively oriented entities… and there are many upon your so-called inner planes which are negatively oriented and thus available as inner teachers or guides and so-called possessors of certain souls.
This paragraph looks like a Ra quote needing a quotation box.

Fixed, thanks!

Chapter 19

Ch. 19 said:
A: Obfuscation is illusion.

At this point, we began to discuss the various illusions that we are presented with that we have to learn about before we can penetrate and overcome them. At this point, the Cassiopaeans just tossed out a term that brought us back to the Greenbaum subject:

A: Mind programming.
It looks like this part is not part of the transcript, so can be removed from the quote box.

Hey, you got to it before I was done reading the chapter! You're too fast! :scooter:

HowToBe said:
Chapter 19

Ch. 19 said:
And this can be very problematical when considered in the light of that most astounding revelation out of the mouth of one of the very victims of mind programming:

“Master Programmer” was designed to turn Lilly into a dynamic New Age/Metaphysical teacher whose job was to travel the country, giving classes and seminars in many and various subjects, in order to turn on the already installed programs of other greenbaum-type victims.

We might just want to ask how many other prominent teachers and channels and “New Age Metaphysicians” are also “Master Programmers”?
This paragraph is quoting an earlier part of the chapter, so maybe it needs a quote box?

HowToBe said:
This paragraph is quoting an earlier part of the chapter, so maybe it needs a quote box?

Yep, it did. Got it now, thanks again. :)

Back
Top Bottom