Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapses after ship struck it, sending vehicles into water

Could it be that the coding changes the C's mentioned STS forces are implementing involve messing with electronics and computers to cause chaos? They said to watch the sky, land, and water - and there's certainly also been a lot of bizarre train and plane incidents recently, some of which could be explained by computer malfunctions. It'd be interesting to keep tabs on disasters going forward to see if there are more with potentially mechanical than natural causes.

I was wondering recently if it has anything to do with the upcoming "nova". Basically, within the next few months, there is to be a recurrent Nova in a binary start system 3,000 light years from here, where one star is like our sun and the other is a white dwarf and when they come close enough to interact, the white dwarf absorbs energy or mass from the other and eventually creates a big nuclear explosion which we see in the sky as a new star for a short period of time.

Just wondering it it might also produce some kind of cosmic radiation or something that may cause some 'disturbances' on the planet.

Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do they happen frequently?

A: No

Q: (Gaby) Was 9-11 one?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was the assassination of John F. Kennedy one?

Q: (Joe) Well, neither of those events were positive from our perspective. So, it’s probably best to assume that this next one will be the same – i.e. not positive from our perspective?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) And when they say, "is about to undergo", is that imminent or within the next year?

A: Months or so.

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?

Maybe something more like a major quake?
There's speculation that the New Madrid fault that's at the crosshairs of the X from the previous solar eclipse and the one coming up could go off. I can't even imagine the destruction that would cause. I'm even thinking of warning a group I'm now working with of what to do to protect yourself in the event of an earthquake - one point I remember is lying down between sofa and coffee table, IOW, be by something substantial that can keep the ceiling from crushing you. I'll have to see if I can find that list of recommendations.

Added: Karma's a bitch.

Last edited:
Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?
Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Q: (L) Well, that's everything.

(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

(Niall) Earth changes.
I had the impression from this that it would be more of a "natural" event such as Earth changes but created by 4DSTS.

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major. Any ideas what?
Some ideas:
  • Massive explosion liberates poisonous substance which spreads through the air forcing mass migrations.
  • Activation of nanobots in certain vaxxed individuals (crazy behavior, cannibalism, zombies, etc).
  • Underground civilization says 'hey guys, long time no see!'
  • Overt display of power (alien mothership shows some 's-s-s-kills').
  • Window fallers released on purpose by 4D STS (mythological creatures scare people to death).
  • 4D STS blows up the Moon.
  • Specific groups of people start dropping dead for no reason (heart attack satellite 'games').
  • Global cyberattack targets banking systems.
  • Entire continent 'disappears' due to artificial earthquake.
  • Supervolcano triggered on purpose.

I had the impression from this that it would be more of a "natural" event such as Earth changes but created by 4DSTS.

We already know they can set off earthquakes. And whose to say the quake won't originate in the ocean? The devastating Dec. 26, 2004 quake and tsunami is a recent example. Seems like one in Haiti as well that Laura doubted was manmade - Cs said otherwise. What if the debris and smoke from such a quake clouds up the skies, blocking the sun/moon? Couldn't a quake in the Gulf of Mexico adjacent to the general area of the New Madrid fault create such a disaster - well yes, it could:

November 2002

The New Madrid seismic zone in Missouri has long intrigued scientists because, according to conventional geologic theory, large earthquakes clustered in a tectonically quiet region are difficult to understand.

But at least one AAPG member is challenging the crowd.

New Orleans independent geologist Jack M. Reed believes the origin of the earthquakes lies beneath the Gulf of Mexico.

That's not all.

Reed, a retired Texaco geologist-geophysicist who has been studying the region's geology for over 40 years, says the accepted theory of a quiet geologic evolution of the Gulf of Mexico Basin is fundamentally flawed and needs to be revised.

According to him, the Gulf was and is tectonically active — and it is the likely origin for not only the New Madrid seismic activity, but also for the Middleton Place-Summerville seismic zone near Charleston, S.C.

Or as @Natus Videre suggests, the dreaded Zombie Apocalypse!

Still have that Drop Dead April thing to think about, too.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's something natural that occurs which could be covered by human activities, such as a meteor strike blamed on nukes or global power outages caused by cosmic forces that are blamed on cyber attacks. I keep going back to Clube and Napier and what they said about cosmic forces being covered by human activities, and how many things the "elites" have concocted to get humanity to believe it's THEM doing "evil things" to spread fear and command obedience - instead of the universe just going about its business.

There are enough people awake now though that if and when a natural disaster event happens and the elites take credit for it (FEAR OUR POWER OR ELSE!), that's when people will see the emperor has no clothes and they'll suffer that triple-bad-day thing. I just hope that natural event doesn't extinct us in the process.

(BTW, it's possible the Dali ship disaster was caused by a solar storm that was happening at that time, as already mentioned in this thread.)

Edit: and one more thing - will that natural event be what levels the playing field? Hmmm...

Last edited:
I agree with the idea that the universe is just going about it's business - albeit with more oomph right now but that's to be expected with The Wave. The PTB are just throwing their self importance/impotence around trying to maintain a semblance of power and control and 4D STS are just sitting back and sipping that fear milkshake right up that straw.

Trying to keep a level head and not jumping to conclusions, while being aware of the possibilities seems like a sensible move.

A massive false flag attack in the West that is blamed on Russia seems most likely.

The West cannot "lose face" with a defeat of Ukraine, so something has to happen that in their minds is a road to strategic success against Russia. Involving Russia in a war against other European countries looks like the only possible "solution" for them.

Even the terror attack in Russia may make more sense then. Currently, it is still unclear to me what its real purpose was. If a false flag attack in the West happens, then it can be claimed that Russia overreacted.

Also, the large energetic event that the remote viewers and Clif High talked about has not happened yet. Clif High thought it could be the use of directed energy weapons on a high-profile target in the US.

1711671952411.png

This is from a boat pilot who messaged Max Igan, who reported this in his video below at around 15 minutes. The pilot believes it was an accident. I just thought I'd post it here, as the more information we have the more likely we can eventually come to a full understanding of the event.

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off.

Re: Political Skullduggery - Both the Crocus attack and the Baltimore bridge incidents were both preceded by geopolitical events at the top level that went against Israel. Russia announced their support for the Houthis and shortly after that the Crocus attack happens. Then today Russia rolls in their Navy into the Red Sea. This is really serious for Israel getting goods by sea (they import everything and make almost noting). Then the UN Resolution goes through and Israel is livid that the U.S. didn't veto it. It seems trivial to us as we know the UN resolutions are paper tigers, but this could be read by Israel as a major stab in the back.

When I saw the footage of the ship in Baltimore harbour, it's clear the pilot loses power of the controls and the ship goes dark - then veers. Why couldn't the controls have been hacked to remote auxiliary power? If the planes were hacked on 911 by Mossad, why not this ship? We know how Mossad likes to "send messages". Why not in Pelosi's congressional district with a major infrastructure destruction? She's one of the main "bosses" in the Israel-first gang. She let them down - here's a little taste of payback. Isn't this exactly their MO?

Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?

I think so. A few of us have posted some videos from the YouTuber MrMBB333 on the "Just Weird Videos" over the years. Over the past few months he seems to be regularly featuring unusual "second sun" flares captured by casual observers filming the sun. They look to me like an increasing occurrence of what may be Nemesis "flaring" to become variably visible as the C's mentioned. And if I read between the lines, the presenter knows about the "nuts and bolts" Nemesis theory. He seems to be the only one following that thread in terms of "weird videos".

As with any sky watching, the average person could be seeing anything - camera flares, weird clouds, EM outbursts or camera malfunctions. But "Flaring" second orbs close to the sun that last seem to be increasing on his channel. On the prophecy and prediction threads, are any of the RVers or Mediums aware of Nemesis? I haven't found one yet. Maybe the Dark Star isn't just dark physically - but psychically dark as well?

A numerical "code" change at the cosmic level may mean the same scale of human cultural change as 911 or the JFK assassination, but that doesn't mean the cause of that change is human.

As @Puma posted in Predictions and Prophecies from a quote by Rudolf Steiner:

"Certain things cannot happen on Earth except because their causes were set in motion before. This is the Karma of the world. A comet is a set of Karmas, the desire for substance, without the corresponding spiritual substance, is an astral body. The visibility of comets is due to the friction caused by the powerful astral body passing through the ethereal substance. Each cometary body has a definite task, so there will be comets that stimulate human evolution."
"Human spiritual life follows its course with cosmic regularity, in contrast, there are things that are always one step ahead and whose effects are distributed over wide time spans, these events occur under the influence of comets. Comets have diverse tasks and when they have served their purpose they disintegrate."

If Nemesis' cyclical nature is one of the main drivers of Cometary Interaction with humans, then Steiner's revelation adds another dimension.

Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?

On March 27 an M5.7 earthquake hit off the Oregon coast. The interesting thing here is that it happened very close to the Cascadia subduction zone which brings us to the apocalyptic Cs prophecy of an M10.4 earthquake in the Pacific Northwest.​

● M 5.7 - 178 km WSW of Port Orford, Oregon
2024-03-27 03:23:04 (UTC)
42.307°N 126.593°W. 10.0 km depth
USGS earthquake alert
chrome_screenshot_26 mar. 2024 22_41_36 GMT-06_00.png

A “Great Swarm” Of Earthquakes Off The Washington Coast Is Raising Concerns That The Cascadia Subduction Zone Could Blow​

An area off the coast of Washington state is being shaken by hundreds and hundreds of earthquakes. So is this an indication of potential trouble for the Cascadia Subduction Zone? At this point, there is so much that we don’t know. Scientists are telling us that the quakes are centered around a large underwater volcano. The underwater volcano does not pose a threat at all, but if an enormous earthquake along the Cascadia Subduction Zone were to trigger a giant tsunami that slams into the west coast, that would be a historic disaster of epic proportions.

That is a lot of quakes!

According to one of the experts that has been monitoring this area, there were over 2,000 earthquakes in a single day…

Why haven’t we heard more about this?

If I was living on the west coast, I would definitely want this to be in the news.

We are being told that this “great swarm” of earthquakes potentially means that a “magmatic rupture” is imminent…

A “magmatic rupture” would not be a problem.

But what happens if this area continues to shake violently and eventually an extremely large earthquake is triggered along the Cascadia Subduction Zone?

As Popular Mechanics has accurately observed, that would create the sort of disaster that very few people would want to see…

Such an earthquake could potentially create a colossal tsunami that is hundreds of feet high.

A tsunami of that magnitude would cause destruction on a scale that most of us cannot even imagine right now.

A: 27 days of record heat out of 30, oh my oh my! Suggest you awaken your internet pals, as they are too busy chasing "goblins" to notice.

Q: (L) So, I should have something to say about this?

A: In Florida now, where to next? How about a shattering subduction quake in Pacific Northwest of U.S.? We estimate 10.4 on the Richter scale. We have warned of Rainier. Imagine a 150 meter high tsunami in Puget Sound...

Posted from here; scroll down to point #3:

"Sailor here. I’m a certified master helmsman with lots of port transit time. Here’s my take on what happened with the bridge incident:

Updated with new information.

The ship in question is the MV Dali. The ship has a fixed pitch prop that makes it difficult to reverse. She has an electric bow thruster, but that only really works at slow speeds and requires electrical power.

The videos show the ship losing power and engines as it approaches the bridge. When the power goes out on a ship like that, the hydraulics that control the rudder stop working.

After losing power, the ship begins to twist in the current, with the aft sliding out of position to port.

They managed to get an auxiliary generator going, which is when the lights came back on the first time, but this did not provide power to the rudder hydraulics.

Then suddenly the engine kicks back on, which is the cause of the black smoke you see. Once the engine kicks back on, the power to the hydraulics is restored and steering is restored, but it wasn’t on long enough to maneuver the ship.

A second ill-timed power-outage seals the fate, not leaving enough time for the ship to swing to port after the current had caused it to twist.

You can seem him try to swing the rudder back over to the port side once he realizes the rudders are working again, but by then it is too late. The rudders on those ships are slow to respond. It can take over ten seconds for the rudders to swing all the way over from one side to the other.

It’s possible they managed to put the engines in reverse which would also cause the her to straighten up down the channel to port.

I’ve had power-outages like this happen on a warship at sea with far more redundancy than this cargo ship has. Things like this can happen. Even with backup generators running, managing the electrical load on a ship like this is complex. It would have taken the engineers some time to figure out how to address an outage. As you can see from the video, the outages did not last long. They just happened at the worst possible time.

There is no conspiracy.

I would need to see some proof of sabotage before I believed this was planned. Killing the power also means killing the ability to steer. If the ship can’t be steered, there’s no way to intentionally aim it at the pier.

The new info comes from this analysis by the YouTuber “whatsgoingonwithshipping” – where he displays the actual track data as opposed to me just eyeballing it."

The video posted here has the best info I've seen yet:

Of course, none of this explains WHY there was a power outage, but at the moment it looks like the crew did everything they could during the emergency to avoid colliding with the bridge.

Back
Top Bottom