French 2024-2030 military programming law: a sign?

I hope it makes sense.

It does and I greatly appreciate the response. I was meaning to ask how far does the potential of this "knowledge protects" thing go, in my initial post, but I ended up omitting it for whatever reason. I understand that knowledge is light to a certain extent and acts both as a force of vitality and harmonious order and as a sort of catalytic repellant against various forces of dark, entropic, parasitic, STS (what have you) nature. I'm just wondering how will our knowledge-amassing efforts fair against the arsenal of order-following NPCs that hold everything dear to you at gun point unless you fall in line, if it does come to that. The 'EEQT model' (thank you iamthatis) seems to suggest that there's still time to steer clear of such events, at least on an individual level, which is for lack of a better word, fair, I guess.

It's not so much fear or despair that get the better of me, but rather the irritation caused by the fact most of it seems to unfold like a script where they're always at least one step ahead. If plan A fails, they seem to have contingencies for B, C all the way to Z and beyond. Other than that, they seem hellbent on twisting every event to their advantage where they manage to stay on top while keeping everyone else divided, until they eventually attempt to forcefully unite us through Kalergi recipes and eventually through collective assimilation by an AI system (courtesy of the Greys and their overlords, I presume).

For example, I can appreciate the importance of networking and community-building, but even that is "predicted" (as an 'inevitable' post-bio/cyber attack/ww3 outcome) in things like 'Operation Lockstep' (Rockefeller Foundation) where 'individuals and communities develop localized, makeshift solutions to a growing set of problems'. At any rate, I just want to say that whether that comes into fruition or not and regardless of how it may be abused by the PTB, I'm really grateful to have stumbled upon this community (even though it's a virtual exchange for the time being :-)) and I take none of the work for granted.

On a general note, my current understanding is that knowledge and statistical certainty often seems to be the mo of STS, while wisdom and valor leans toward STO. The former often seems to sacrifice its minions, while the latter itself, and its hard to identify which side does either out of pretentiousness, brainwashing and selfishness and which out of genuine necessity for the greater good. And by the way, as a Russian, I must say I have I have strong reservations on the near-definitive stance the Cs have on (the "long-term strategy" of) Putin, as many aspects of the NWO agenda are alive and well in the higher echelons of the Russian government and they don't really seem to contradict any of the major WEF "predictions", but I'll elaborate on that in a more relevant topic.

In closing, I'm just wondering where the sweet spot or 'golden ratio' really is in all of this and how to navigate the landscape of courage, gut feeling and defiance in the absence of comfort, clarity, preparedness and wisdom, when your personal experience in the "big leagues" is limited at best. Perhaps there's isn't one for either level. Perhaps the struggle is eternal and the trial never ends no matter where you find yourself, even if it's within Source itself. Perhaps it's all never-ending lessons indeed, acquired through experience, whether you are STS or STO.

It does and I greatly appreciate the response. I was meaning to ask how far does the potential of this "knowledge protects" thing go, in my initial post, but I ended up omitting it for whatever reason. I understand that knowledge is light to a certain extent and acts both as a force of vitality and harmonious order and as a sort of catalytic repellant against various forces of dark, entropic, parasitic, STS (what have you) nature. I'm just wondering how will our knowledge-amassing efforts fair against the arsenal of order-following NPCs that hold everything dear to you at gun point unless you fall in line, if it does come to that. The 'EEQT model' (thank you iamthatis) seems to suggest that there's still time to steer clear of such events, at least on an individual level, which is for lack of a better word, fair, I guess.

It's not so much fear or despair that get the better of me, but rather the irritation caused by the fact most of it seems to unfold like a script where they're always at least one step ahead. If plan A fails, they seem to have contingencies for B, C all the way to Z and beyond. Other than that, they seem hellbent on twisting every event to their advantage where they manage to stay on top while keeping everyone else divided, until they eventually attempt to forcefully unite us through Kalergi recipes and eventually through collective assimilation by an AI system (courtesy of the Greys and their overlords, I presume).

For example, I can appreciate the importance of networking and community-building, but even that is "predicted" (as an 'inevitable' post-bio/cyber attack/ww3 outcome) in things like 'Operation Lockstep' (Rockefeller Foundation) where 'individuals and communities develop localized, makeshift solutions to a growing set of problems'. At any rate, I just want to say that whether that comes into fruition or not and regardless of how it may be abused by the PTB, I'm really grateful to have stumbled upon this community (even though it's a virtual exchange for the time being :-)) and I take none of the work for granted.

On a general note, my current understanding is that knowledge and statistical certainty often seems to be the mo of STS, while wisdom and valor leans toward STO. The former often seems to sacrifice its minions, while the latter itself, and its hard to identify which side does either out of pretentiousness, brainwashing and selfishness and which out of genuine necessity for the greater good. And by the way, as a Russian, I must say I have I have strong reservations on the near-definitive stance the Cs have on (the "long-term strategy" of) Putin, as many aspects of the NWO agenda are alive and well in the higher echelons of the Russian government and they don't really seem to contradict any of the major WEF "predictions", but I'll elaborate on that in a more relevant topic.

In closing, I'm just wondering where the sweet spot or 'golden ratio' really is in all of this and how to navigate the landscape of courage, gut feeling and defiance in the absence of comfort, clarity, preparedness and wisdom, when your personal experience in the "big leagues" is limited at best. Perhaps there's isn't one for either level. Perhaps the struggle is eternal and the trial never ends no matter where you find yourself, even if it's within Source itself. Perhaps it's all never-ending lessons indeed, acquired through experience, whether you are STS or STO.
The other thing that people can do besides prepare is to actually move out of harm's way. It is pretty clear that certain locations are much safer than others, but people have this normalcy bias and do not want to upset their life too much to move out of harm's way.

Einstein saw what was coming in WWII and left Europe. I think it is an understatement to say he did not regret that. The signs were there for years in the Ukraine, as the leaders of Ukraine were constantly threatening Russia and you literally had a coup in 2014 prior to even that. Having western puppets installed does not end well. Even Gonzalo Lira, I would have thought after he left Kiev he and his family would not stop until they got out of there, especially given what he said publicly at the beginning of the war. He obviously had way too much faith in the US not allowing a citizen to be treated like that - when if you look at the history of this particular administration, it is clear they don't give a crap about rule of law (they literally stole the election in the most obvious fashion! now it has gotten to full clown world with the lawsuits against Trump and the J6 crowd.)

I left the US for the Southern Hemisphere awhile ago recognizing that the idiots in charge eventually were going to provoke world war, if not experiencing an economic collapse and civil war first. Many of the people who told me that was not possible then, have done a 180. I know of at least two very well informed people in the US that KNOW it is going to happen and they will not move. One will not do so because his wife is in denial and will not leave. Another literally came up with the solution of buying suicide pills for when it all goes bad, and even asked me for what chemicals to buy. I know someone else in Germany seeing the high probability of a European war also whose wife will not let him leave, and he has talked of the suicide pill option for the family (and I did not suggest this to either, i argued strongly against it; this seems to be people's ultimate rationalization). I mean how in denial are you when you are openly considering self deletion options rather than making the hard but logical choice based on probabilities?

People who left Ukraine as refugees will probably end up being glad they gave up everything they had to get out of harms way, and not to be conscripted or murdered by Zelenskys regime. Sometimes we have to take large steps back and get out of our comfort zones to make changes to get out of harm's way. History shows, most people will not do it and would rather stick around and contemplate having suicide pills on hand than making a brutally logical but massively life altering choice. To each his own, people have a right to do so. We all bear the consequences of our own decisions, and sometimes a logical decision can end up being disastrous (you probably have heard about the guy who saw the war coming in Europe before WWII and relocated to the South Pacific for an even worse situation!) I just have a feeling there are a lot of people who are in denial about what they should do that will be massively regretting it when and if TEOTWAWKI happens.

A new interesting article about that in french published on SOTT:

If you had told me in early 2000 that the future of France would be that of a regime where, after making the entire population sign self-exit permits, rationing panties or limiting heating to 19 degrees on pain of public disgrace, we would come to form a vast legal framework preparing the forced militarization of bodies and minds for open war with the world's second nuclear power... I'd probably have laughed in your face.

As a sign of the times, today I'm making an editorial video to explain how the legislative framework and executive rhetoric have evolved sufficiently to make this dystopia not only legal but popularly acceptable...

Et Macron said yesterday :

In Prague on March 5, Emmanuel Macron called on Ukraine's allies "not to be cowardly" in the face of a Russia that had "become unstoppable", assuring them that he "takes responsibility" for his comments on the possible dispatch of Western troops.

"I fully accept" the "strategic leap forward I called for", he insisted at a press conference, adding that the "clarity" of his words was "what Europe needs".

Doesn't look very good for France!

If I were Putin I would consider at this point arming the large Muslim populations and Yellow Vests in France with assault weapons, artillery and advanced drones and rockets to see how Macron likes the shoe on the other foot. Just sent it all in with all the immigrants Macron is letting into his country since neither he or the EU care about stuff as mundane as borders - unless you are talking about borders in Ukraine.

I am still shocked Putin has not sent really advanced anti ship missiles to the Houthis on the same principle just to prove a point. Perhaps he is just saving that move until things are about to go more kinetic. It really is amazing the amount of patience that man has. I have a feeling that patience is rapidly running out.

NATO leaders have become so incompetent I have to wonder if this is all some C movie script by whoever is pulling the strings. I mean you cannot make up this level of incompetence. No one would believe it.

If I were Putin I would consider at this point arming the large Muslim populations and Yellow Vests in France with assault weapons, artillery and advanced drones and rockets to see how Macron likes the shoe on the other foot. Just sent it all in with all the immigrants Macron is letting into his country since neither he or the EU care about stuff as mundane as borders - unless you are talking about borders in Ukraine.

I am still shocked Putin has not sent really advanced anti ship missiles to the Houthis on the same principle just to prove a point. Perhaps he is just saving that move until things are about to go more kinetic. It really is amazing the amount of patience that man has. I have a feeling that patience is rapidly running out.

NATO leaders have become so incompetent I have to wonder if this is all some C movie script by whoever is pulling the strings. I mean you cannot make up this level of incompetence. No one would believe it.

I'm glad you're not Putin. If you read Putin's words, he is quite legalistic. He believes in the indivisibility of security, nation-state sovereignty, trade and cooperation, traditional values, and obedience to the UN Charter. None of that meshes with what you're suggesting. He knows there's nothing to be gained by replicating the tactics of Team America World Police.

Macron is a disgrace, he should be put in a capsule and sent into a black hole in space. What's more, he's a parrot, he repeats what he's told to say, and I think maybe he's not even aware of it. He thinks he's Napoleon, the man who wanted to invade Russia and didn't succeed. What a clown! But he's a clown like Mephisto, who's there to pick up lost souls and make them believe that war is a good thing, war against Russia no less! What a preposterous idea. And all those who follow this idea that Macron has put on the table are fools, indeed, lost souls.
Macron is the one who has opened a Pandora's box.

If you read the History of Herodotus, you realize that it's always been like that. Wars and wars and wars and madmen. It's comforting to read Herodotus, but oh my lord! We're in a Herodotus story and it's not easy to live!

One day Macronitus will fall, like an old piece of wood, because selling your soul has a price.

Watching these madmen in power (Macron is one of them, but there are others) reminds me of the German film Mephisto. It's the story of a bad theater actor who decides, during the Nazi era, to accept to play for them, to become an actor for them, and therefore to be recognized. Of course, he becomes a very famous actor, but at what price. The other actors in the troupe refused, and those who could, flee Germany. But he didn't. He had no conscience. He lost it. He became a puppet, and his best role was that of Mephisto. But of course at what price. And if I remember correctly, by the time he realizes what he's done, sold his soul and lost his conscience, it's too late.

It's a very good film, like most German films. It's a film that made an impression on me at the time because it talks about totalitarianism and how it literally eats people's souls.

Macron is a disgrace, he should be put in a capsule and sent into a black hole in space.
Whatever you do, can you send Biden with him?
But basically within this interview a retired general declared that Macron asked the French Army for the possibility to use live ammunitions against the yellow vest protesters if required. The Army refused ...
Plot twist: Due to favorable circumstances, the black hole has accepted to disintegrate Macron and Biden. However, it can only deal with one demon at a time; handling too much evil at once is not recommended, even for a black hole. Macron will go first so that Biden doesn't get lost in space and time. The event will be visible from the horizon. In anticipation of good times ahead, cows have begun farting in the Milky Way, positioning their planets to get a better view of the spectacle.

Hmm not directly related but still linked within context in relation to Macron...

In French:

But basically within this interview a retired general declared that Macron asked the French Army for the possibility to use live ammunitions against the yellow vest protesters if required. The Army refused ...

I saw that yesterday, and it's pretty damning if true, eh? Another hint that he was put in place, and that the goal was never to care for the people. I don't know if the French population will have enough at some point or not, but I have a hard time imagining Macron in power until 2027...

Another potential step toward totalitarism: voted March 6 2024, the following law targets private opinion...

source: https://www.vie-publique.fr/loi/293...roposition-de-loi-renforcer-la-reponse-penale

(FR) Répression des propos racistes ou antisémites non publics
La proposition de loi transforme en délit les contraventions actuellement prévues en matière de provocation, de diffamation et d’injure non publiques à caractère raciste ou discriminatoire. Il s'agit de mieux sanctionner les propos tenus dans le cadre d’une communauté d'intérêts, par exemple en entreprise, dans un service public ou sur une messagerie privée
(EN) Punishment of non-public racist or anti-Semitic remarks

The proposed law transforms into a misdemeanor the current offenses of provocation, defamation and non-public insult of a racist or discriminatory nature. The aim is to better punish comments made in the context of a community of interest, for example in a company, in a public service or on a private message board. Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

(FR) ... Le texte a été complété pour mieux réprimer l'outrage raciste ou antisémite visant une personne chargée d'une mission de service public (un an de prison et 15 000 euros d’amende). De plus deux nouveaux délits ont été créés :

un délit d’apologie non publique des crimes de guerre, des crimes contre l’humanité ou autres crimes (réduction en esclavage...), qui sera puni d'un an de prison et de 45 000 euros d’amende ;
un délit de contestation non publique d’un crime contre l’humanité, qui sera puni de 3 750 euros d'amende.
(EN) ...The text has been supplemented to make racist or anti-Semitic contempt of a public official more punishable (one year's imprisonment and a 15,000 euro fine). Two new offences have also been created:

an offence of non-public apology for war crimes, crimes against humanity or other crimes (enslavement, etc.), punishable by one year's imprisonment and a 45,000-euro fine;

an offence of non-public denial of a crime against humanity, punishable by a fine of 3,750 euros.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Getting better and better, Macron threatens his ministers!
At the last Council of Ministers meeting on Wednesday March 6, Emmanuel Macron was reportedly particularly angry and threatening towards his government team, as Le Parisien reported the following day. Enough to make ministers break out in a cold sweat...
"At the very least, it was a nice pressure tactic. But if we're being honest, he clearly put a gun to our heads," an unnamed senior member of the government told Le Parisien.
"It was a real blow. We all understood that in the event of a big defeat by the RN, it would pave the way for a new reshuffle, and that heads would inevitably roll. That goes for the whole government," he explained. And if all that wasn't enough, Emmanuel Macron concluded with an assassinating phrase: "Only yours truly is sure to be here until 2027," he reminded us.
He really thinks he's a king.
1709978236812.png

In closing, I'm just wondering where the sweet spot or 'golden ratio' really is in all of this and how to navigate the landscape of courage, gut feeling and defiance in the absence of comfort, clarity, preparedness and wisdom, when your personal experience in the "big leagues" is limited at best.

For me the 'sweet spot' is reminding myself that "those people" are not really in control. The achilles heel of "STS" is that those that do have control must wield it through a rather small number of others in an attempt to force many billions more to do what they want, despite the fact that a large majority of those billions really don't want to do that and won't put up with being forced to do it for very long.

The inescapable result of such a set up is, always and everywhere, increasing dysfunction and societal chaos leading to collapse. Macron and his ilk will have the citizenry drafted for war with Russia, or mass force vaccinated, only in their wet dreams, assuming that is even their actual intent rather than merely trying to 'spook' corrall the masses with threats intimating such. They may believe that they are preparing the masses for some near future event(s), but personally, I'll do my own preparing, in collaboration with those I love and trust, thanks very much.

So the sweet spot is knowledge of the nature of the beast, and the application of it in not being 'spooked' or 'stampeded' into anything, regardless of what desperately fallacious prognostications of doom they insist really, really, REALLY, are imminent.

The correct response to known snake oil salesmen is always a calm but steadfast 'no thanks', expressed in whatever way is appropriate for the particular nature of the sales pitch.

Back
Top Bottom