French 2024-2030 military programming law: a sign?

The stupidity is bottomless, another layer of stupidity... Putin could also block all European and American assets...

The EU-27 will use the proceeds of frozen Russian assets in Europe for aid to Ukraine, German Chancellor Olaf Shcolz informed a joint press conference with French President Emmanuel Macron and Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk.
"We will use the windfall profits from frozen Russian assets in Europe to provide financial support for arms purchases for Ukraine," he said.1710584501205.png

It's time for our MPs and senators to do their job and ask Macron what danger Russia represents? In fact, in the latest report by the American intelligence services, there is obviously an analysis of Russia, and they write in black and white that:
"Russia is certainly not interested in direct military conflict with U.S. and NATO forces".
We can provide them with translation assistance if they can't read English...

Attachments

• 1710669998687.png
    1710669998687.png
    471.9 KB · Views: 1
Why don't they want Trump to be president of the US again and are going to do everything to stop him? (Reminder, Macron said he won't be president despite being well ahead in the polls, which was never the case in either 2016 or 2020)....
In his last meeting he said:
"Ukraine must pay us back. Zelensky is the biggest salesman in history. Every time he comes to the country, he leaves with 50 or 60 billion dollars."

Zelensky is desperately looking for 500,000 men.
There are 4.3 million Ukrainians (with women and children of course) who have fled Ukraine, not to fight a war that doesn't concern them. And we should be fighting it for them???
It's worth noting that Macron, who still thinks he's the King of everything, welcomed very few of them...
1710672132522.png

In recent months, advanced weapons systems supplied by the United States to Ukrainian forces have been cornered and destroyed on the battlefield by Russian troops. This includes the first-ever confirmed images of a US M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS), the destruction of several M1 Abrams main battle tanks and the additional loss of several other Bradley infantry fighting vehicles, Newsweek reported. Last year, the US Department of Defense admitted that an American-made Patriot air defense battery suffered damage during a Russian missile attack, according to CNN. This year, in a Forbes article, it is admitted that a Russian short-range Iskander ballistic missile destroyed at least two Patriot missile launchers. But that in no way stops the NATO chief from lying at a press conference by saying that Patriot defense systems would protect Russian hypersonic missiles without journalists reminding him of these already two destructions. These developments end decades of U.S. claims about the superiority of its weapons systems, including boasting that Soviet-era Russian equipment "won't be a match" for U.S. weapons, as claimed Business Insider regarding the sending of the M1 Abrams to Ukraine. The Business Insider article, like many others in Western media, repeated the myth of the superiority of American military technology based on an erroneous analysis of its performance during of the 1991 Persian Gulf War and the 2003 U.S.-led invasion of Iraq. In both cases, the United States pitted its best troops and equipment against poorly trained Iraqi forces, using equipment from the Soviet era that was already obsolete at the time...It is time for politicians and media to realize the superiority of Russian weaponry...
https://journal-neo.su/2024/03/12/does-the-fate-of-us-arms-in-ukraine-create-pause-for-thought-ahead-war-with-china/
1710752783812.png

Vitriolic portrait of the British daily “The Telegraph” on Macron.Mr. Macron's comments on the possibility of sending European troops to Ukraine at a hastily arranged Paris summit in February represented a stunning turnaround for a president who once warned of humiliation by Moscow and insisted on keeping diplomatic channels open with Putin.To understand the reasons for this unexpected about-face, The Telegraph spoke to numerous sources at the Elysée and the German Bundestag.They paint a portrait of a leader desperate to be seen as the dominant power in Europe in a changing political landscape, both internationally and domestically.Germany has repeatedly made clear that it does not believe France, the EU's main military power, is pulling out all the stops when it comes to arms supplies – a view reportedly shared by states -United.When Mr. Scholz gave a speech in February calling on European allies to step up their “insufficient” efforts to supply Ukraine with crucial weapons, it ruffled French feathers.Mr. Macron responded by recalling the initial paltry offer of helmets made by Germany to kyiv two years ago, when the war in Ukraine broke out. He also highlighted French donations of long-range Scalp missiles and urged Mr. Scholz to follow suit with its Taurus missiles, considered one of the Bundeswehr's most modern weapons systems.The German chancellor, who is used to hesitating on weapons in kyiv, has refused several times for fear of an escalation of the conflict, the Bundestag having voted this week a third time against.Berlin sources point out that Germany, unlike France, does not have nuclear weapons, which makes it more exposed to Russian retaliation.As a result, Mr. Macron intended to regain the role of European strategic leader in Ukraine, the source said, adding: “We are in the middle of a real Franco-German duel. Macron is perfectly aware of the power struggle with Scholz.”To regain the initiative, Mr. Macron carefully planned an explosive announcement. At a summit in Paris on support for Kiev, he suggested that European nations could send troops to Ukraine, saying: "There is no consensus today to officially send ground troops but. .. nothing is excluded. We will do whatever it takes to ensure that Russia cannot win this war.”The day after the Paris summit, Mr. Scholz said the issue had been discussed, but participants had agreed "that there would be no ground troops, no soldiers on Ukrainian soil sent there by European States or NATO States. France is now “isolated,” said an unimpressed German source.French sources insist Mr Macron knew there was no “consensus” on his latest big idea. He was certainly aware of his closest ally's opposition to the idea of blurring NATO's red line regarding ground troops.But in a sign of the precarious relations between the two most influential leaders in Europe, Mr. Macron still decided to move forward.“He has a taste for transgression,” said a French source close to the president. “There is a price to pay for expressing his vision, but he always hopes that others will eventually follow him and that history will ultimately prove him right.”Mr Macron's scramble is not only aimed at tipping the scales in favor of leadership in Europe, but also to be seen as the region's leader over Ukraine globally, particularly as elections approach Americans who could see the unpredictable Donald Trump, NATO harasser, return to the White House.
1710754899590.png

The stupidity is bottomless, another layer of stupidity... Putin could also block all European and American assets...

The EU-27 will use the proceeds of frozen Russian assets in Europe for aid to Ukraine, German Chancellor Olaf Shcolz informed a joint press conference with French President Emmanuel Macron and Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk.
"We will use the windfall profits from frozen Russian assets in Europe to provide financial support for arms purchases for Ukraine," he said.View attachment 92973
To quote the editor’s comments from SOTT:

The West has frozen roughly $300 billion in holdings belonging to the Russian central bank since the start of the Ukraine conflict two years ago. Brussels-based Euroclear holds around €191 billion ($205 billion) of the assets, and the EU is reportedly fast-tracking the decision to send Kiev the first tranche of up to €3 billion from profits generated by frozen Russian assets as early as July.

Should the West proceed with expropriating the funds, the Russian central bank is likely to seize around €33 billion of Euroclear money held in the national securities depository in Moscow, the official said. Russia may also sue to seize Euroclear cash from depositories in Hong Kong and Dubai.

Brussels will have to "ensure that there is no breach of financial stability," an unnamed EU official told Reuters on Tuesday. "The moment the war ends and all settlements can be made, all the money that was provisionally retained will also be transferred to Ukraine. But we need a significant amount in Euroclear... because Euroclear will face a lot of claims."

Moscow has repeatedly warned that it will respond in kind if the West goes through with threats to confiscate Russian assets.The Finance Ministry said last month that Western states and companies themselves still have holdings in Russia that could be jeopardized if the frozen funds are tapped.

If Western banks begin suing Euroclear for the loss of their money invested in Russia, "that's the mechanism how Euroclear could be totally emptied," the EU official warned.

Euroclear Bank boasts of over €37 trillion in assets in custody globally, but if it runs out of liquidity amid a litany of lawsuits - the Belgian central bank may be forced to withdraw its license, causing a global financial crisis, the official warned.

A number of Western countries remain divided over expropriating Russia's frozen assets to aid Ukraine. While the US and UK support the direct seizure of the assets, some EU member states, including France and Germany, have recently warned that the move could negatively affect financial stability and erode trust in the euro's status as a reserve currency.

@PERLOU What is the connection between all those posts you made this morning with the particular french military law which is the subject of this thread? I saw updates and I came to see what's new on that subject and what I see is you posting random stuff. Are you posting only to satisfy yourself? Did you read the following polite request by Chu?

For those sharing tweets and links, please make sure to explain why you are sharing those, or make comments, etc. The idea here is always to discuss, and for each poster to show at least some understanding and intent behind the post. Otherwise, those links are easily found online without any need to add them here. Thank you very much! As a reminder, please read this:

The people who own and run this forum do a lot to keep everything up and running properly and noise-free, please show some respect.

Everything I've shared has to do with the coming War with Russia, desired by Macron, I don't see what I have to reproach myself for...
I don't publish to satisfy myself, but to inform...
But, with the PERLOU page closed, your repeated remarks and my messages often deleted, even on the "Actualites du jour en France" page, I think that I'm not welcome for information...
I don't publish to satisfy myself but to inform...
And I won't do it again, because your reproaches hurt me, I find them unfair and undeserved... I'll let you take your place...

4 days ago, vidéo : 38mn 33s with subtitles

Interview with A. Bilheran - Are we in a totalitarian drift?

Paranoia, perversion, sadism: the psychopathology of totalitarian power.

The banality of evil... The approach of Sept 2001, as a state of exception (emergency)... the usefulness of the potential (indefinite) threat (guilt) of war... the suspension of the right (unpublished)... the (true) criminal responsibility of the totalitarian (including in the delusional contagion)... how a delirium sets in (here collective)...
the installation of harassment (without limits in tyranny)... see the processes in philosophy (see the regressions in progress)... the creation of a social death (omnipotence)... the internalization of guilt (the misunderstanding between the power and the population)... our freedoms under conditions (docility under tyranny and submission, voluntary servitude)... psychic mechanisms (the moral dimension)... denial (protection-anesthesia- psychic) and survival (out of denial on denial)... coming out of a giant sect like totalitarianism (doubting, in what state am I wandering?)... see the phenomenon (which is becoming more and more violent)... the experience of (human) reality... a (violent) confrontation -to get out of it...

Sommes-nous dans une dérive totalitaire ?
Paranoïa, perversion, sadisme : la psychopathologie du pouvoir totalitaire.
La banalité du mal... L'approche de sept 2001, comme état d'exception (urgence)... l'utilité de la menace (culpabilité) potentielle (indéfinie) de guerre... la suspension du droit (inédite)... la responsabilité pénale (vraie) du totalitariste (y compris dans la contagion délirante)... comment s'installe un délire (ici collectif)...
l'installation du harcèlement (sans limites dans la tyrannie)... voir les processus dans la philosophie (voir les régressions en marche)... la création d'une mort sociale (la toute-puissance)... l'intériorisation de la culpabilité (le quiproquo entre le pouvoir et la population)... nos libertés sous conditions (la docilité sous la tyrannie et la soumission, servitude volontaire)... méchanismes psychiques (la dimension morale)... le déni (protection-anesthésie- psychique) et la survie (hors du déni sur le déni)... sortir d'une secte géante comme le totalitarisme (douter, dans quel état j'erre ?)... voir le phénomène (qui est de plus en plus violent)... l'expérience de la réalité (humaine)... une confrontation (violente) -pour en sortir...

sure, sorry for not setting the context in my previous thread

It was related to the following points which will likely lead to a further escalation and ties the following elements
  1. Transnistria is calling for the assistance of Russia: Breakaway Transnistria Asks for Russian Aid
  2. French troops will be also deployed in the vicinity: cf. my previous post / quoted above
  3. in yesterday's discourse Macron evoked that what happens in Ukraine is an existential threat for France
  4. The French 2024-2030 military programming law can allow requisition of persons, goods and services within that context
Some additional information revealed by the head of Russian SVR which further clarify the reality on the ground

- Russia is aware of what is planned / happening
- French troops were already covertly deployed and have been killed; though not officially recognized by the French government. The French army is concerned about its losses in Ukraine, the biggest since the Algerian war in the 20th century.
- if additional troops are deployed they will become priority and legitimate targets which thus leads to escalation, which seems to corroborate the 50/50 chance of confrontation 😞
(Altair) What are the chances of military escalation in Transnistria this year?

A: Good.

Q: (Altair) What are the chances of open and direct military confrontation between some NATO
members and Russia this year?

A: 50/50.
From an overall point of view when discussing with friends and family, most seem to be aware something is wrong but cannot pinpoint what exactly; it reminds me of the period pre 9/11 in retrospect... knowledge protects.

And the previous post / interview with A.Bilheran is spot on

I saw a picture of him yesterday, I can't remember where, he's aged and he looks tired. I wonder how the French put up with him. But I also wonder how he manages to put up with everything he's asked to say, do and so on. How he endures to be what he is. It's hard to be an idiot, a liar, harder to be an empty person, and a psycho at the same time. In fact, psycho's like him are pitiable, mad kings like him are pitiable, Pinocchio like him end up not being able to stand this situation of slave, servant of the soul eater, unless they take drugs to forget how mad he is, how mean he is. He'll end up like an old cart, drained of everything. I hope as soon as possible.
See some resemblance ?

Back
Top Bottom