I suggest a question about Lula (president of Brazil)

Viktor

Padawan Learner
I would like a lot a question to the Cassiopaeans about Lula's goals and whether or not he is a "good person".

He is a very contradictory person. He supports Russia, criticizes Israel, and opposes USA's hegemony. At the same time, he wants vaccines to be mandatory and is very friendly to climate change policies. Lula is also very supported by the Brazilian artistic class (just like Hollywood is fiend of Democrats). Brazilian wokes massively voted for him.

We have some indication of where he currently stands from Session Jan 14, 2023:

I think that was back then, it seems to me that Lula is not as useful idiot as one thinks, perhaps he pretended to be one and aligned himself wit the PTB at the beginning to gain once again power. Now, not saying that he is good or not, but it’s a tactic many politicians use to get in power, and when they get to be in power that’s when they can do more of what they really wanted.
It’s all about his actions more than his words, I think that’s the more value thing you can gather from a politician; Look what actions he’s taken instead of what he has said before. OSIT

He is a very contradictory person. He supports Russia, criticizes Israel, and opposes USA's hegemony. At the same time, he wants vaccines to be mandatory and is very friendly to climate change policies.
It's interesting that most of his positions are pretty much exactly the opposite of those of Milei in Argentina - leaders of the two largest countries in South America.

Sunce it is unlikely to be a coiincidence, I wonder if some sort of conflict is being planned.

Well, so much has changed in one year evidently, so a question might be in order, but I do think we have to dig a little deeper before we get to that point.

The answer of him being initiated, doesn't really mean anything negative per se, I mean he's now initiated into the globalist agenda? or he's initiated and can now resist?

So, I'd say we create a track record of Lula and as irJo pointed out, we look at actions. Right now he seems to be leaning heavy on Israel, and that has made him notorious, but then there's a lot of lefty ideology on him, which does include some of the green agenda and vaccination and whatnot, but he's friendly with his left leaning neighbors and seems to be a good partner for BRICS.

So, who knows.. he gives me Erdogan vibes sometimes, kind of playing both sides at times.

So, who knows.. he gives me Erdogan vibes sometimes, kind of playing both sides at times.
Exactly, that’s the perception I get from him as well. Perhaps like Endorgan, he might be aware of the powers that plays and control the planet, or at least big part of the agenda, since he was also a victim himself a couple of years ago being in jail. Perhaps if the intentions of Lula are in part or in its majority what one would consider “good”, then he needs to find a way to balance his doings, like not to be too obvious or being patience and do things step by step. At this point is kinda hard to tell, so we’ll see.

I think that was back then, it seems to me that Lula is not as useful idiot as one thinks, perhaps he pretended to be one and aligned himself wit the PTB at the beginning to gain once again power. Now, not saying that he is good or not, but it’s a tactic many politicians use to get in power, and when they get to be in power that’s when they can do more of what they really wanted.
It’s all about his actions more than his words, I think that’s the more value thing you can gather from a politician; Look what actions he’s taken instead of what he has said before. OSIT
I totally agree.
In politics things at the level of discourse, tend to get quite confusing. But concrete actions is what matters most, as people will be affected by the latter, rather than by words.

I'm highly skeptical of that. From my point of view at the moment, he has/had a kernel of good in him but his ego got the better of him and he slid into the globalistan/self-serving agenda. At this point in time I don't believe a word he says, although even a broken clock is right twice a day. I might be completely wrong though.

The answer of him being initiated, doesn't really mean anything negative per se, I mean he's now initiated into the globalist agenda? or he's initiated and can now resist?
Living under his rule I find it quite difficult to read it as something other than "initiated into the globalist agenda", especially by his support of any and all abuse of power by the Supreme Court, which promulgates Agenda 2030, the LGBx agenda, castigates any conservative politician and media outlet etc. If its the other way around, hooray for him, he is playing the really long game.

Why his stance on Gaza? I would guess what Alejo said, as being pro-Palestine is his historical left-wing stance:
So, I'd say we create a track record of Lula and as irJo pointed out, we look at actions. Right now he seems to be leaning heavy on Israel, and that has made him notorious, but then there's a lot of lefty ideology on him, which does include some of the green agenda and vaccination and whatnot, but he's friendly with his left leaning neighbors and seems to be a good partner for BRICS.

Sunce it is unlikely to be a coiincidence, I wonder if some sort of conflict is being planned.
I would also guess a significant part of global geopolitics is likely to be "scripted theater", which makes it pretty difficult to discern "good" vs "bad" track record, osit.

I would also guess a significant part of global geopolitics is likely to be "scripted theater", which makes it pretty difficult to discern "good" vs "bad" track record, osit.
Regarding Covid - called vaccines-.. to me is not that difficult to aligned him in the bad, very bad record. His government had include that letal toxic substance in it's national calendar for children and priority groups for this year and beyond, that thing will also be injected to 6 months babies, up to 3 doses of Pfizer!!

If by this time, they do not know about the dangers, I am out of words... So, much probably, they know, he knows and that's worst.

Regarding Covid - called vaccines-.. to me is not that difficult to aligned him in the bad, very bad record. His government had include that letal toxic substance in it's national calendar for children and priority groups for this year and beyond, that thing will also be injected to 6 months babies, up to 3 doses of Pfizer!!

If by this time, they do not know about the dangers, I am out of words... So, much probably, they know, he knows and that's worst.
I agree. What's been on my mind since I heard the news about his mention of 'Hitler against the Jews' regarding Gaza was what's the chance that he's 'playing the part ' of inflaming Israel?

I know that his historical stance is pro-Palestine but the choice of words and the repercussion made me think that it was not simply a way to show support for Palestine but to play the part of the opposition. Might just be my current bias of not trusting him at all.

Regarding Covid - called vaccines-.. to me is not that difficult to aligned him in the bad, very bad record

I don’t think that’s a fair statement since almost every country imposed the vaccination among its population, if you do otherwise even your own population could have turned against you in some cases/scenarios. The Covid propaganda was brutal, a president could have be even very ignorant of the fact of what COVID really was.

Brazil refused to refuel Lavrov's plane, the Rio de Janeiro airport operator explained the decision with US sanctions. As a result, Lavrov's flight to Brasilia, where the Russian minister was planning a meeting with President Lula Inacio da Silva, was in danger of being disrupted. Subsequently, Lavrov planned to return to Moscow, and the possibility of refueling his board with kerosene from the Brazilian Air Force was considered. But the plan did not work, writes AeroTelegraph: according to the official version, the military did not have enough fuel. As a result, Lavrov had to fly to the Brazilian capital as a traveling companion on the plane of Foreign Minister Mauro Vieira.

That is how BRICS ‘works’💁‍♂️ an illusion of the so called antiwestern coalition…

I don’t think that’s a fair statement since almost every country imposed the vaccination among its population, if you do otherwise even your own population could have turned against you in some cases/scenarios. The Covid propaganda was brutal, a president could have be even very ignorant of the fact of what COVID really was.
In 2020-2021, I had would accept it, not now. As Russia did back then, it was not with MRNA vaccines, though. This brazilian vaccination program is to be implemented this year.

Back
Top Bottom