I suggest a question about Lula (president of Brazil)

Well, so much has changed in one year evidently, so a question might be in order, but I do think we have to dig a little deeper before we get to that point.

The answer of him being initiated, doesn't really mean anything negative per se, I mean he's now initiated into the globalist agenda? or he's initiated and can now resist?

So, I'd say we create a track record of Lula and as irJo pointed out, we look at actions. Right now he seems to be leaning heavy on Israel, and that has made him notorious, but then there's a lot of lefty ideology on him, which does include some of the green agenda and vaccination and whatnot, but he's friendly with his left leaning neighbors and seems to be a good partner for BRICS.

So, who knows.. he gives me Erdogan vibes sometimes, kind of playing both sides at times.
I can guarantee you two things: he is very favorable to vaccination and wokes massively supported him in the last election. Identity politics proponents were hugely favorable to him.

Exactly, that’s the perception I get from him as well. Perhaps like Endorgan, he might be aware of the powers that plays and control the planet, or at least big part of the agenda, since he was also a victim himself a couple of years ago being in jail. Perhaps if the intentions of Lula are in part or in its majority what one would consider “good”, then he needs to find a way to balance his doings, like not to be too obvious or being patience and do things step by step. At this point is kinda hard to tell, so we’ll see.
He is adamantly in favor of mandatory vaccination. This fact makes me wonder if he is really playing both sides, it rather seems Lula already chose his team...

Yes! I had found it before. But I would like more details. I guess it should be asked why he is so contradictory.

I wonder if it may be because it's not a one-man government, meaning that he still has to represent some of his party's and/or colleagues interests and some sectors of his government are still more in line with what used to be Lula's line.

What I mean is that perhaps Lula himself has been initiated and has to follow the PTB agenda but he's can't go to the extreme with it because there are people in his party or circle who expect him to continue on his previous line.

It could also be the other way around, meaning that he has been initiated, he has to obey in some things, but he's not fully convinced about the line he must follow, so perhaps he 'throws meat to the wolves' in terms of covid, but doesn't align fully regarding other issues.

It's hard to know... I guess we can only watch his role unravel and pay attention.

I agree. What's been on my mind since I heard the news about his mention of 'Hitler against the Jews' regarding Gaza was what's the chance that he's 'playing the part ' of inflaming Israel?

I know that his historical stance is pro-Palestine but the choice of words and the repercussion made me think that it was not simply a way to show support for Palestine but to play the part of the opposition. Might just be my current bias of not trusting him at all.
i have not seen what he said about Israel but i did watch his vice alckmin later diverting his allegations towards "Hamas" so they're playing both sides of the media it seems??

the whole vaccination thing...he did use it the whole time in his campaign against Bolsonaro because the later delayed the import of experimental mRNA vaxxes like pfizer in favour of china's Sinovac
and even though we had 2-3 different vaccines by october that year he used that little delay to acuse Bolsonaro of genocide that was most pathetic and i hope he burns in hell

Last edited:
Russia's Sputnik vaccine is similar to the British Astrazeneca and the latter also had a lot of side-effects. Though even Wikipedia notes that the prevalence of the most common serious side-effect (thrombosis) is much lower for the Sputnik vaccine than the one from Astrazeneca.
Yep, unfortunately the stats on Sputnik is much more closed…a lot of people continue dying. It is like proclaimed 1 to 10 losses in Ukr campaign. Even Igor Sechin’s son (Rosneft tycoon-biggest oil company) suddenly died recently at 35. From thrombosis. May be coincidence, may be not.

There are two questions here.
The first one, if I am not mistaken, seeks to know Lula's intentions, analyzing his actions, his positions, etc., which is what is being done here, trying to come up with something interesting in that regard.

The other and very different question is "whether Lula is a good person or not".
On that question I would like to comment something.
Victor, here in the forum we use the concept of "authoritarian follower".
I don't know if you are already familiar with it, or not yet. Handling that concept is very useful for the Work.

Basically, an "authoritarian follower" is someone who abandons or renounces his own faculties of observation, reasoning, discernment and so on.
The motives can be diverse, such as exaggerated fear of being wrong, religious programming or similar, it can also be mental laziness or whatever.
But, as life requires us to walk in some direction, these people need to follow someone . Someone who inspires absolute confidence in them.

What I mean, is that as we advance in consciousness, the needs felt by the "authoritarian followers" dissipate, because "blind faith" is no longer in our way of walking.

So, whether Lula is a good person or not, is not a matter of concern, for all that has been said before.

A perfect example in this regard is the case of Jordan Peterson.
The Cas said that he is a good Soul.
And when the Cas give us this kind of information, it is for learning reasons.
We have learned that: Just because someone is a "good person", is no guarantee of anything.

Imagine the fate of the "authoritarian followers" who follow Jordan Peterson without question.

Many of us would like to know if Lula is a good person or not, but I doubt very much that the Cas will tell us, unless such information is useful and beneficial for learning.

Thank you Victor for raising your questions, which are so good for reflection and exchange of ideas.

what I'd really ask is wether the elections were faked or not?
That would be a useful question. I tried to get to the bottom of it at the time and I can say that 1) the electronic voting process can be rigged; 2) there were multiple indications of fraud but no hard evidence as far as I remember; 3) the PTB in the Brazilian state do not allow the elections to be questioned, doing so became a 'non-democratic act', which means you will be treated as a criminal.

That would be a useful question. I tried to get to the bottom of it at the time and I can say that 1) the electronic voting process can be rigged; 2) there were multiple indications of fraud but no hard evidence as far as I remember; 3) the PTB in the Brazilian state do not allow the elections to be questioned, doing so became a 'non-democratic act', which means you will be treated as a criminal.

i will add that i heard many northern people(his supposed supporters) complaining about Lula, not a single one I've come across was positive about him

I remembered, at that time it was similar to Trump's, and stolen one.

There is a massive manifestation today in Sao Paulo, a called from Bolsonaro, the momentum being pushed, I guess.

But, Bolsonaro being in the wrong side of history this time, solidarity... Solidarity approving genocide. What twisted things are we seeing, isn't it?

DEMOCRACY HAS SIDES: Former President Bolsonaro displays Israeli flag in gesture of solidarity on Paulista Avenue

Solidarity with the Israeli nation.

I remembered, at that time it was similar to Trump's, and stolen one.

There is a massive manifestation today in Sao Paulo, a called from Bolsonaro, the momentum being pushed, I guess.

But, Bolsonaro being in the wrong side of history this time, solidarity... Solidarity approving genocide. What twisted things are we seeing, isn't it?

holy #&@*

they're all robots aren't they

Back
Top Bottom