Kundalini

Start waking up means realizing the invalidity of self, their mechanism, ie, his inability to do anything for himself.

Laura wrote on one occasion:

"A self-help therapy successful, or religious or philosophy graduates New Age, frequently reach continuous state of euphoria. Its problems are solved because ... well, because they have no problems! Han stopped worrying about issues that bothered them. There is no longer any effort to change and grow and learn, do and achieve. Are happy with their condition, with a dull mind, with its state of non- think. "

All these experiences actually cause real change and conscious yourself? Rather feed the ego of the person who lives, especially when one it does not try to be objective about what happens. The allegory of the cake me seems appropriate to imply this, people have experiences and things are reported to go directly to the ego.

It's like having a cake base and without yeast and rusty after decorating, the cake will not be good . Then it to undo the cake to cook a new one, with yeast and free of mold, then the other decorations and ingredients penetrate it effectively. What happens is that most people have their crust without yeast, mold, and also throw the ornaments in a inefficient. Can not imagine even the need to redo basis for the cake worthwhile.

If you have experiences from the ego, so to speak, without a real work of understanding and assimilation of learning, No matter who warms the back and all that sort of thing..

Their emotional response to this issue reflects what they have served these experiences.

Osit

Herr Eisenheim said:
What you are doing now Brictal is called wiseacring in Work parlance. You can search this term on the forum in case you are not familiar with its meaning.

As someone who has been there and done that; I wholeheartedly recommend that you take heed to moderator's advice, stop posting and start reading and getting up to speed with what is this forum all about and why are we here.

As I did, but i was still trying to answer a previous post by someone else. Searching the rights terms as not to offend anyone here and to be the most respectfull as not to feed onto others.

Did search the term you are mentionning. Did not understood as described in the forum line, had to borrow a dictionnary on the web to know it's meaning.
wiseacre [ˈwaɪzˌeɪkə]
n
1. a person who wishes to seem wise
2. a wise person: often used facetiously or contemptuously

Be advise here my english is somewhat limited or perhaps you would care to explain what you mean to me in french?
I do understand this word: wise but not the rest of them or their relevance as what has been said.

Al Today said:
I call it borderline B.S.

You call what or whom?

Define the terms in French please. Careful of the punctuations in french.

perfectly know this is not a french forum, but so to speak, some english term are hard(underscore) to understand. Did lookout this term under google.. nothing at all relevant.
So would you care to explain it in Simples Terms so All can understand it..or in french for the little me.

Thank you very much.
Merci.

Bricktal said:

perfectly know this is not a french forum, but so to speak, some english term are hard(underscore) to understand. Did lookout this term under google.. nothing at all relevant.
So would you care to explain it in Simples Terms so All can understand it..or in french for the little me.

Thank you very much.
Merci.

One of our French speaking Mods will be here to assist you shortly, Bricktal. :)

Bricktal said:
Herr Eisenheim said:
What you are doing now Brictal is called wiseacring in Work parlance. You can search this term on the forum in case you are not familiar with its meaning.

As someone who has been there and done that; I wholeheartedly recommend that you take heed to moderator's advice, stop posting and start reading and getting up to speed with what is this forum all about and why are we here.

As I did, but i was still trying to answer a previous post by someone else. Searching the rights terms as not to offend anyone here and to be the most respectfull as not to feed onto others.

Did search the term you are mentionning. Did not understood as described in the forum line, had to borrow a dictionnary on the web to know it's meaning.
wiseacre [ˈwaɪzˌeɪkə]
n

Be advise here my english is somewhat limited or perhaps you would care to explain what you mean to me in french?
I do understand this word: wise but not the rest of them or their relevance as what has been said.

Wiseacre veut dire "arrogant ", prétentieux.

Gandalf said:
Bricktal said:
Herr Eisenheim said:

wiseacre [ˈwaɪzˌeɪkə]
n

Thanks Gandalf, merci bien. Fort apprécié.

Herr Eisenheim said:

So I will stop posting then. What an exchange!!! This will protect, i will keep any knowledge to me, no sharing. And you are ok with that i am sure.

No problem here to me or for me. As the supermod are ok to with this.

Leaving the Air...

Quiet please... reading

Patience said:
Bricktal said:
Then to read on what gurdjief is saying about all this.. as I am hypnotized with all this? Excuse me here but this is where I am laughing at him... as he is trying to explain something the HE did not went thru as I did. Neither Ouspensky too.

This is exactly the phenomenon that I was talking about in a previous post. I have never yet met anyone who described having this experience who demonstrated anything I would call an enlightened state or a more advanced level of being. I myself had a similar experience 15 years ago during meditation and it did not improve my relations with others or my ability to be of service one bit. It had no transformational effect on my personality.

Here we are interested in knowledge that allows one to live his or her everyday life in a better way and that adds to our objective understanding of reality. It is not at all apparent that these kundalini experiences do any of that. It seems to be a way to dream that we are awake.

Define for us all here what are you telling here as to what do you call an enlightned state OR a more Advanced level of being?

A similar experience? as of whom? me? the one i did described here? then what happened to you after? describe any relevant informations regarding this event in your life. Or if none, then describe this kundalini event in your owns words or feelings.

You did read as me the Wave volume? so.. the wave is modifying the dna inside the body of the human, so new information can be felt thru.. am i correct here or do i dream this? but maybe as said before, gurdjief is not ok with the C's transcripts of laura. they are opposing themselves as..their philosofical point of view.

So 15 years ago.. the wave was not yet close enough of the planet to provoke any seeing changes in humans.. is it today? by our peoples here on the forum? What will this wave do to us? not only change our conscience but the body itself..moving from 2 dna to twelves.. ouchhh, this is a big change, dont you think so here?

And this is(as to my experience) yes, modifying in some ways my relations with others around me...with the little widgets who came with the experience. Still looking for some guidance in this usage.

It had no transformational effect on my personality.

But it have onto others who are in a mental institution because of this. So it does changes us, some in the good direction and other into the institution one.

And to end this as de-lighted the forum administrators will be, i will shut up and stop posting. read all gurdjief and ouspensky before coming back to do a post or what to post as all here have the perfect light already in them so are perfect in any way.

Quiet now... reading.

Bricktal

Bricktal said:
Al Today said:

You call what or whom?

Thank you very much.
Merci.

Hi Bricktal,

We have a French section where you can ask for help when you have some difficulties in understanding a word or a phrase.

And as for : I call it borderline B.S., I would translate it by : J'appellerais cela presque du verbiage, des propos dénué de sens.

At 12:11:06 AM (forum time)

[quote author=Bricktal]

Leaving the Air...

Quiet please... reading
[/quote]

At 12:13:24 AM (forum time)

[quote author=Bricktal]

Define for us all here what are you telling here as to… etc
[/quote]

Maybe Bricktal you were in a 'timeless state' to do so much reading and contemplation, achieve such silence in so short a time?

You see it does not matter here so much effects, phenomena, experiences. What we are interested in are results.

So far, it does not seem to the majority here - that is all except yourself - that your experience has produced any useful result in you.

We are interested in improving the state of consciousness, yes. But we are interested in a state where one has mastered oneself, has control, is no longer functioning as a machine.

So far, for all your experiences, you are still functioning as a reaction machine, and machines will do what they will do. ;)

Bricktal said:
Gandalf said:
Bricktal said:
Herr Eisenheim said:

wiseacre [ˈwaɪzˌeɪkə]
n

Thanks Gandalf, merci bien. Fort apprécié.

Bricktal, there is also a sense of the word 'wiseacre' that is unique to Gurdjieff, which means, I think, something like when one intellectualizes about a topic in a way that is ultimately useless but is used to make others impressed with one's intelligence. It's very common in academia, for example.

Hi Bricktal,

I'd like to provide you with a mirror, if you're looking for one, and point out a certain principle, because I've done it myself on this forum before, of getting into a back-and-forth exchange, almost like ping-pong, and how it can ultimately be fruitless and time-wasting, all the while setting off your emotions and reactionary mechanisms.

This back-and-forth exchange can be evidence of what's called the "Right Man Syndrome".

You can read about this in Laura's "To A Louse On seeing one on a Lady's bonnet at Church" post.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6798.msg47972#msg47972

This may be useful for you to read, so as not to fall into a fairly common pitfall.

Also, no one on this forum claims to be perfect, by any measure. The posts of many may come off as blunt and harsh, but it's important to know that people on this forum post in such a way out of love and respect. Which is the better friend? One who sees their friend wallowing in the mud and does nothing to point it out, or the one who does and says "You're wallowing in the mud!"

It's pretty much accepted as a given, here on the forum, than anyone who comes here to post is an adult and is most likely able to receive criticism responsibly. One thing you'll have to do though is let go of your sacred cows, which can be understandably difficult. But this is Work.

Mr. Premise said:
Bricktal, there is also a sense of the word 'wiseacre' that is unique to Gurdjieff, which means, I think, something like when one intellectualizes about a topic in a way that is ultimately useless but is used to make others impressed with one's intelligence. It's very common in academia, for example.
Nicely put, this is exactly how I understand the term.

Bricktal said:
Al Today said:

You call what or whom?

Thank you very much.
Merci.

Do I still need to explain? I can and will if needed.
Is there an understanding on seeking, dialogue, and B.S.?

Back
Top Bottom