Los Pela Caras- The Face Peelers in Peru

Ninas

Jedi
There is recent news coming out of the jungles of Peru that the local villagers are being attacked by a hostile species called the Face Peelers.

They look the "Green Goblin" from the Spiderman Series and are immune to bullets. The Peruvian Media is taking this seriously and has reported on it.

The Villagers have requested help from the Navy and the local government because they're scared.

Just came across a Session that may explain why these beings are peeling people's faces. They could be 4th Density STS and this is their feeding mechanism.

Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) The comment was made at one point that certain alien beings abduct humans and subject them to cruel and torturous deaths in order to create "maximum energy transfer." In this respect, what is this maximum energy transfer that occurs during a long, slow, torturous dying process?

A: Extreme fear and anxiety builds up fear/anxiety energy which is of a negative nature which fuels the beings that you speak of in that they draw from that and produce a sort of a fueling energy which keeps them going as one of their forms of nourishment based on their metabolic structure.

Q: (L) What is their metabolic structure?

A: That is very complex and very difficult to describe because it is on the fourth level of density which you do not understand. But, part of their reason for existence on the fourth level is their ability to nourish themselves both through ethereal methods and through physical methods. Therefore, this energy transfer would represent the ethereal method of nourishment and other means are achieved physically.

Q: (L) What other means?

A: Well, the drinking of blood and blood by-products would be an example of that.

Q: (L) Do they do that?

A: Yes, but the manner of intake is different than what you may be thinking. It is done through pores.

Q: (L) In what manner?

A: Bathing and then absorbing the necessary products and then disposing of the remaining product.

The "pela-caras" is a legend told in different ways, for some they are a gang of organ traffickers (In Mexico, for example, drug traffickers do this to torture a competitor who has the misfortune of being caught or to prevent quick recognition of the victim; they also often peel off fingerprints.) and for others they are aliens.

THE PELACARA (Face Peelers)

In the Peruvian jungle there is a lot of fear of the 'pelacara', what in the Andes is known as 'pishtako', in the end both are very similar. In general, they are gringos (here we call all white-skinned foreigners, regardless of their nationality).

They are tall, and in some areas they add that they have beards, most of them are male. They call them 'pelacara' because they say that they remove all the skin from your face to take out the fat, which is sent abroad to make beauty creams and oil for spaceships or high-tech things like that that we don't understand.

In Pucallpa in 2008 we heard a lot about the 'pelascaras', on television, on the radio and even in the newspapers they said that they came to the city and took children and adolescents to remove their fat and organs. Then they said that they used to leave the bodies abandoned with their stomachs open, without organs and with wads of dollars inside, and it was precisely because of this money that the families of the victims of the 'pelacaras' did not denounce them to the police; and if someone did, the 'pelacaras' paid the police to ignore the denouncement.

'PELACARAS' IN THE DISTRICT OF IPARIA
Reported July 2022

Bilingual teacher Silas Soto was attacked by alleged pelacaras who left him semi burned on his head with a Laser, who was seriously injured in the native community of San Luis de Caco in Iparia .

Silas Soto was immediately transferred to the health center of the district of Iparia because of his critical situation, where his condition is of reserved prognosis.
FB_IMG_1692061664389.jpg
Those known as pelacaras are people who are dedicated to organ trafficking and literally extract with a laser the whole face of their victims, hence the name. It was like a legend for many years, which was touted in many villages in the Peruvian jungle. Although many attest to these cases as a terrible reality.
Lo que está pasando en Iquitos

Presence of "Pelacaras" denounced in the community of "San Antonio de Pintuyaco".
Pelacaras-3.jpg
The situation is worrying in this community, because the residents and authorities of "San Antonio de Pintuyacu" denounce the presence of "pelacaras" that harm the inhabitants of this part of the interior of the Loreto region.

"We have come to the city of Iquitos to make known to the authorities that our people are suffering with this problem since the 11th of this month. The communities and the villagers are worried and fearful because these guys show up at night. We have come to the governor's office so that they can provide us with police officers because there are several mortal victims that appeared on the banks of the river without their faces", said the lieutenant governor.
Comment: This reminds me of what is mentioned in the book "The hidden predator".

Missing 411 Profile Point #8: Missing are often found near creeks, rivers, ponds, lakes, and streams; Profile Point #10: Swamps and bogs​
Why is the element of water special, and what do the experts have to say? According to Peake, “running water and a small cave . . . seem to facilitate otherworldly experiences” (118), and “caves, grottoes and running water” represent “entrances to the inner earth”​

The community members said that after these events occurred in their communities and they tried to capture them, and even used their shotguns to shoot them, but they could not do anything to them, they are very agile to escape and slip away from their captors.

A delegation led by the lieutenant governor of "San Antonio de Pintuyacu", arrived at the Governor's Office of Loreto to talk with the prefect and show their concern about this problem.

"We need the Peruvian national police and even the Peruvian Navy to go around the place and patrol the area because we do not know what kind of people are these subjects that come to our community. We have sent document if we have had no response that is why we have come personally to talk with the prefect," he said.

It seems that the mystery may involve both human organ traffickers and aliens abducting humans to satisfy their food needs.​

The "pela-caras" is a legend told in different ways, for some they are a gang of organ traffickers (In Mexico, for example, drug traffickers do this to torture a competitor who has the misfortune of being caught or to prevent quick recognition of the victim; they also often peel off fingerprints.) and for others they are aliens.

THE PELACARA (Face Peelers)

In the Peruvian jungle there is a lot of fear of the 'pelacara', what in the Andes is known as 'pishtako', in the end both are very similar. In general, they are gringos (here we call all white-skinned foreigners, regardless of their nationality).

They are tall, and in some areas they add that they have beards, most of them are male. They call them 'pelacara' because they say that they remove all the skin from your face to take out the fat, which is sent abroad to make beauty creams and oil for spaceships or high-tech things like that that we don't understand.

In Pucallpa in 2008 we heard a lot about the 'pelascaras', on television, on the radio and even in the newspapers they said that they came to the city and took children and adolescents to remove their fat and organs. Then they said that they used to leave the bodies abandoned with their stomachs open, without organs and with wads of dollars inside, and it was precisely because of this money that the families of the victims of the 'pelacaras' did not denounce them to the police; and if someone did, the 'pelacaras' paid the police to ignore the denouncement.

'PELACARAS' IN THE DISTRICT OF IPARIA
Reported July 2022

Bilingual teacher Silas Soto was attacked by alleged pelacaras who left him semi burned on his head with a Laser, who was seriously injured in the native community of San Luis de Caco in Iparia .

Silas Soto was immediately transferred to the health center of the district of Iparia because of his critical situation, where his condition is of reserved prognosis.
View attachment 79815
Those known as pelacaras are people who are dedicated to organ trafficking and literally extract with a laser the whole face of their victims, hence the name. It was like a legend for many years, which was touted in many villages in the Peruvian jungle. Although many attest to these cases as a terrible reality.
Lo que está pasando en Iquitos

Presence of "Pelacaras" denounced in the community of "San Antonio de Pintuyaco".
View attachment 79816
The situation is worrying in this community, because the residents and authorities of "San Antonio de Pintuyacu" denounce the presence of "pelacaras" that harm the inhabitants of this part of the interior of the Loreto region.

"We have come to the city of Iquitos to make known to the authorities that our people are suffering with this problem since the 11th of this month. The communities and the villagers are worried and fearful because these guys show up at night. We have come to the governor's office so that they can provide us with police officers because there are several mortal victims that appeared on the banks of the river without their faces", said the lieutenant governor.

The community members said that after these events occurred in their communities and they tried to capture them, and even used their shotguns to shoot them, but they could not do anything to them, they are very agile to escape and slip away from their captors.

A delegation led by the lieutenant governor of "San Antonio de Pintuyacu", arrived at the Governor's Office of Loreto to talk with the prefect and show their concern about this problem.

"We need the Peruvian national police and even the Peruvian Navy to go around the place and patrol the area because we do not know what kind of people are these subjects that come to our community. We have sent document if we have had no response that is why we have come personally to talk with the prefect," he said.

It seems that the mystery may involve both human organ traffickers and aliens abducting humans to satisfy their food needs.​

Interesting that the same phenomenon for cattle mutilation and those face and organ harvesting Pelacaras may be cover up with copy cat as the U.S. government in the first case as the C's told us and these organ harvesting group just to muddy the water and focus the research on a human phenomenon. I'm curious to know what is the C'S take on this.

There are many things in the Loreto zone that can scare anybody but most people I speak with take this with a grain of salt. Although I believe that there is something to this, the area is perfect for undergrounders to pull their tricks. Or others, in order to divide mentally the population.

Another thing I have learned from someone who works in municipal govrnment in Peru is that these psyops are used to scare isolated villagers in submission regarding autonomous projects as well as to push people out of the jungle in order to seize the proprties for various uses. One hss to understand the the people in the jungle have no formal education for the most part, also most information travels through gossip. As we travel along the Ucayali and the Amazon river ee visit isolated villaged who have no contact with outside world. Unless they win enough money to travel to a bigger village. The thing is that many villages do not even use money. There are children's books about Pelacaras and many books with different versions. One should know that up the seventies many tribes still eore animal skins and a great many fought hard to keep strangers away. As a gringo even in towns where there is little or no tourism prople spit to the ground when I say Buenos Dias, in Loreto for example only one person out of 10 reciprocates when I greet them. Meanwhile in Pucallpa the center of Ayahuasca tourism everybody greets you while rjbbing their hand as they conjure a way to get money out of you. I have met, befriended, and exhibited with many people and the very few I felt that were being honest with me. And even then there is always an ulterior motive. We walk to the jungle regularly and nobody here believes these tales. All the people that i have connected with say that these are psyops by foreign corporations. When you see riots in Lima for example they are sponsored by the corporstions. They only have to offer some money and people will gladly tell you what you want to hear and report. To the people it proves that gringos arr stupid
FWIW

It seems that the mystery may involve both human organ traffickers and aliens abducting humans to satisfy their food needs.

On the first link you provided, it seems that most people believe it's white traffickers, followed by those who say it's a myth. I didn't read any "alien" reports.

Creepy, though. But it remined me of the Maras in El salvador, very violent gangs. Another baby of the CIA.

I came across this story recently and it sounded really creepy at first glance but authorities strongly suspect that it's illegal gold miners trying to scare the local population off of the land.

The original article is here on SOTT: Terrified Peruvian villagers claim they are under attack from 7ft-tall 'aliens' dubbed 'Face Peelers' as they plead with authorities to send backup -- Sott.net

And the update: Peru's alien attackers were illegal miners with jetpacks: prosecutors

Reports of 'seven-foot-tall aliens' terrorizing villagers in Peru stunned the world this week, with local leaders describing the 'armored' and 'floating' menaces as impervious to bullets.

The locals also compared their attackers to 'green goblins' and local Peruvian superstitions about 'los Pelacaras,' ('the Face Peelers') ― but now Peruvian law enforcement has offered a new suspect.

Illegal gold-mining crime syndicates, they said, are to blame: branches of the storied drug cartels like Brazil's 'O Primeiro Comando da Capital,' Colombia's 'Clan del Golfo,' FARC, and others who have ravaged Latin America for decades.

Peru's National Prosecutor's Office, which is now investigating the 'alien attacks,' has pointed the finger at these gold 'mafias,' who have been partially ejected from Brazil and Colombia by their militaries.

Now in Peru, these jetpack-flying gold cartels hope to inspire fear with their bizarre campaign of 'alien' terror, according to prosecutors, keeping the locals in their homes and away from the cartels' illegal gold pits.

Prosecutors suspect that these illegal mining cartels first used their jetpacks to prospect for gold deeper into the unforgiving jungles surrounding Peru's Nanay river.
As Loreto's environmental crime watchdog, Quintanilla told the outlet that he suspects these illegal gold miners may have first used the jetpacks to explore deeper into the dense Peruvian jungle for promising new riverbed gold deposits.

'We have investigated that these gentlemen would be using this suit to reach those places,' he said.

By this theory, the gold cartels' use of the jetpacks to stage their violent, otherworldly attacks would have been something of an afterthought.

It will be interesting to see if more information comes out.

I'm leaning towards something non-human was really behind the events, simply because it was a whole village (or a good part of it) telling the same story about 7 ft tall strange beings that wore some sort of armor, flew around and were not affected by bullets. If they have regular problems with gangs and 'illegal miners', I'm sure they can tell the difference between a gangster and something else entirely. It was the villagers themselves who said it was 'aliens'.

For those of you who've watched the Redacted video, the man interviewed in there, Timothy Alberino, is a journalist and filmmaker (and a friend of Richard Dolan apparently) who has lived in the area for several years and has seen UFOs and other paranormal events in there, and he seems to take the villager's story seriously.

One hss to understand the the people in the jungle have no formal education for the most part, also most information travels through gossip. As we travel along the Ucayali and the Amazon river ee visit isolated villaged who have no contact with outside world.

I'm sure some villages are like that, but I didn't get that impression from that particular village as seen in the Redacted video. A villager speaks to the camera and he makes modern cultural references like Spiderman. He also speaks of 'ETs' (not witches or shape-shifters which are more typical of indigenous cultures). Also, the way they are dressed and the village itself do not look like they are isolated from modern civilization at all. They are poor, but the houses have been built with a mix of local and modern materials, they have modern clothes, rifles and flashlights, etc.

Come to think of it, the only possible explanation I can think of other than actual aliens is that the whole village agreed to tell the same lie so that the authorities would come down and look into the gang problem. But that seems like a stretch to me. In a video in which they claim that there's one of them on a rooftop at night (you can't see it clearly though) they seem genuinely alarmed and excited. I doubt they are all acting. Or the media gave them money to tell the story so they can get more views, but so far I see no sign of that.

As for the authorities' claims that it had to be illegal miners, we couldn't possibly expect them to admit to a paranormal event if there had actually been one.

So according to prosecutors the illegal miners are pulling a 'Scooby-Do' on the innocent and naive villagers and they even got jetpacks for that purpose? Lol, somehow I find that even harder to believe than 'aliens did it'. I don't think it's that simple to wear a jetpack, dress up in a fancy suit and fly in the middle of the night in the jungle while angry villagers shoot at you. If they wanted to scare them, all they had to do is grab some machine-guns and threaten the villagers in the old-fashioned way.

From the 23 September 2023 session:

Q: (Alejo) What was it that attacked the Ikitu town in the Amazonian region of Peru a couple of months ago, where villagers claim it was aliens?

(Andromeda) I think that was shown to be miners, illegal miners or something, wasn't it?

(Joe) That's what they said... Spooky.

A: Window fallers! Expect more!

For those of you who've watched the Redacted video, the man interviewed in there, Timothy Alberino, is a journalist and filmmaker (and a friend of Richard Dolan apparently) who has lived in the area for several years and has seen UFOs and other paranormal events in there, and he seems to take the villager's story seriously.
Timothy Alberino went there to investigate and tweeted:

We have completed the expedition to San Antonio de Pintuyacu. We were in the village for 3 days and conducted a thorough investigation. We delivered supplies and strategic technology. We are now back in Iquitos following another lead. What we discovered is very disturbing and nefarious. Full debriefing when we return.

And here's an alleged real photo of the window faller:

Also interesting:

Pretty creepy!

It's looking like this is turning out to be a repeat of Brazil's Colares flap from 1977. (Bob Pratt wrote a book about it called UFO: Danger Zone.)

Here's a recent interview with a pig farmer and pictures of one of his mutilated pigs:

South America seems to get the most dramatic (and violent) phenomena. In addition to Colares and this latest flap, Brazil is where one of the only publicly known human mutilations happened (pics here, not for the faint-hearted).

Tim Alberino is back from his mission to Peru investigating the pelacaras attacks. Worth watching:

In sum: definitely not miners or narcos, definitely weird stuff going on.
After watching that and taking into consideration what the Cs said about this incident I’m wondering if the tall insectoid alien is the window faller and the guys on the hover boards and in the ships are the mop up crew like a super advanced version of the men in black that come in to search for and remove the window fallers. Just a theory as I’m not sure how the face peeling part of the story fits in, maybe to distract from the real story of window fallers or maybe they really are harvesting faces but I’d think there would be a lot more evidence if that was the case.

Tim Alberino is back from his mission to Peru investigating the pelacaras attacks. Worth watching:
Very interesting and well done. It does sound like these creatures where trying to remove the girls facial skin and later the boys' whose neck was cut like the girls. Why would they want just the face? I suppose there's more to it than that because it sounds so senseless with little purpose.

Way more details then we heard originally. It's also interesting that the same beings on discs where seen in a town 55 miles away along with the hovering craft, and possible insectoid. This coincided with the events in the village.

Back
Top Bottom