Los Pela Caras- The Face Peelers in Peru

In sum: definitely not miners or narcos, definitely weird stuff going on.
Cheers, very interesting documentary. Some of the things that stood out for me were:

* The huge amount of trees that the villagers chopped down as a "buffer zone" around the village, and all the traps that were set. Even if they weren't sure of what they were up against, they were certainly taking no chances, and seemed quite smart and willing to learn and adapt their local knowledge and tactics.

* No investigation was done by the Peruvian authorities, seems like a cover up.

* The attackers were almost completely silent, except for their technology, which at most emitted low pneumatic or humming sounds.

* The girl Talia (sp?) who was the survivor was the only one who mentioned them talking to each other; did she actually hear them or perceive a telepathic exchange? Although she was clearly traumatised, she seems to have remembered many quite specific details.

* Different types of transportation, from large vehicles, two-entity levitation platforms, to their individual 'anti-gravity boots'.

* Attackers working at minimum in pairs seems to indicate a methodical, goal-oriented approach rather than opportunistic, animalistic hunting.

* Attackers seemed curiously 'weak' considering the vast differences in the technology levels; they weren't able to abduct Talia, in another incident one of them was reportedly "knocked over" by a shotgun blast, even if unharmed. Although their attack on Talia was quite brazen, given it was in the middle of the village, they also seemed very ready to flee when confronted.

* Armour / camouflage seems to have impressive capabilities.

* "Insectoid" footage is unconvincing to me, could easily be tree branches, and doesn't fit with the rest of the phenomena, even if there was something actually happening at the time.

The C's have mentioned these are "window fallers", yet with their ships and technology, their activity seems more purposeful than the 'monster' type window fallers. I did a quick review of the Sessions, and found the following interesting portions:

Cs Session 3rd February 1996 said:
Q: (L) If it is a window faller, does it come from another density, or a lateral dimension?
A: Closer to the latter.
Q: (L) Okay, so it is like a horizontal dimension. What allowed it to enter our realm?
A: This is complex, but best described as "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation."
Q: (L) Is there some way to capture or stop this creature?
A: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent upon consciousness variabilities, as well as expectations of witnesses.
Q: (L) Does the energy of the fear of the witness enable the creature to continue its existence? Does it feed on the excitement and fear, and is that what makes it manifest?
A: Close, but off a little. It is the other way around, and retro-factored by one half.
Q: (L) What do you mean by that?
A: It is mutual, rather than unilateral. Also, remember that a window falling represents a cross-energizing of realities, equally represented from each "dimension" in question. In other words, because the dimensional curtain has been "torn," half of one and half of the other contributes to the whole reality.
Q: (L) Does this mean that something from our reality is also scaring something in that other reality?
A: No, it does not "work" that way at all.
Cs Session 12th December 1998 said:
Q: [..] (L) Now, I realize that we have all assumed that we know what a window is, but we have never really asked for a definition. Could you define for us a 'window?
A: Convergence; opening to alternative states via energy grid points.
Q: Are windows where you can pass back and forth? Moving between realms?
A: It is possible.
Q: How does a window differ from a 'portal?'
A: Window is open, portal is crafted.
Q: A window is naturally occurring portal?
A: Close.
Q: Does a window remain open all the time, or does it open and close for various reasons.
A: Closer to latter.
Q: What determines its opening and closing?
A: Frequency.

Q: Frequency of what?
A: Energy patterns.
Q: Frequency patterns of the area itself, or of people, or of people in interaction with the area?
A: Former.

Q: What could occur to change the frequency of the area?
A: EM pulse.
Q: Where do these EM pulses originate from?
A: They are transmutable.
Cs Session 9th June 2009 said:
Q: [..] (P) Is it related to the beast of Gévaudan?
A: Yes.
Q: (P) Does that mean that the beast that was sighted in the eighteenth century is still there?
A: Or a relative and others.
Q: (P) But there are no reports like in the eighteenth century.
A: Wait for the window to open again.
Cs Session 11th October 2014 said:
Q: [..] So, what exactly are these mysterious black-eyed children that some people refer to as "demonic" or scary or whatever? Okay, maybe that's not the right question.
(Perceval) Is there any reality to them?
(L) Okay, is there any reality to these "children" people are witnessing?
A: Window fallers at approach of the wave or at points of realm border weaknesses due to some related phenomenon. Things like jumbo jets exiting and other things entering. Things will get a lot more interesting along this line soon.
Q: (L) So you mean like UFOs coming in, window fallers coming in, ghosts or paranormal phenomena coming in and going out, all kinds of weird stuff?
(Kniall) And jets disappearing from radar and then coming back.
(Perceval) Breton filmed a strange light in the sky about half an hour ago outside. Was that a UFO?
A: A case in point. We said that a "convention" was on the agenda some "years" ago.
Q: (L) So, it's going to be the old playing of Pomp and Circumstance, eh?
(Perceval) UFOs, and mothmen, and black-eyed weirdlings...
(Andromeda) There have been a lot of weird sightings lately.
Cs Session 14th March 2015 said:
Q: [..] (Galatea) The evil black-eyed children that knock on people's doors, and they ask to come in. They just scare people.
(Andromeda) What did we ask last time? What did they say?
(Galatea) They're window fallers. But what do they do if you actually let them in? Do they suck your energy or eat you?
(Perceval) They eat all your roasted chicken.
A: Not much!
Q: (L) If they're window fallers, they'd prolly come in and then disappear. Poof!
(Galatea) So they'd just walk in, and look all scary, and then that's it?
(L) Pretty much.

(Galatea) Well, that's not fun!
(Perceval) That's what most of those window fallers do. They just stare at people and creep them out.
(L) And suck people's fear.
(Perceval) Every now and then, one of them might chew on a human or something, but mostly they just scare people.
Cs Session 21st March 2015 said:
Q: (L) Here are some more questions: "The Black Eyed Kids (BECs) entities seem to have in their agenda to obtain the permission by their human victims to gain access to them. Is this assumption correct?"
A: No
Q: (L) "If yes, then the BECs, said to be window fallers, do they use this access to steal energy from humans for trying to return to their realm of origin?"
A: No, they need energy to stay in your realm.
Q: (L) Well, let me ask... Is it possible that this rash of Black-Eyed Children and other strange entity-related phenomena is a side effect or a result of having so much technology around?
A: Now you have opened a real can of worms!
Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?
A: Pretty much! Fun for materialists galore!
Q: (L) In other words, people who believe only in technology are in for a big surprise?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Well, that's interesting.
(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?
Cs Session 22nd December 2018 said:
Q: [Regarding the Bell Witch phenomena.] (L) Children of the Corn! So, what were these people witnessing when these manifestations began?
A: Fourth density window fallers.
Q: (L) Well, if they're 4th density window fallers, that suggests that there was a window that had opened up for them to fall through - right?

Q: (L) I asked Niall to check on any possible geological or any other kind of events at the time. What were the results? The New Madrid Earthquake was when?
(Niall) 1811 or 1812. Then there was a cholera outbreak in the Bell Witch region in the 1820s and again in the 1830s.
(L) What about the comets you mentioned?
(Niall) There were three comets, two of which were called Great Comets: 1830 and 1831. Another one might have been seen in 1825.
(L) So, it doesn't really look like anything is necessarily connected. What was the impetus for the opening of the window?
A: The Earth was still settling and did so for many years after. This creates good EM conditions for breaching of the curtain.
In this case there were also some astral elements piggybacked on the faller phenomenon.
Q: (L) So when you say, "astral elements"...
(Joe) Hang on... I think the earthquake happened...
(L) When was the eruption of Krakatoa?
(Pierre) I think it was 1813?
(L) So Krakatoa I think was in 1818 or something? You gonna go check? There was possibly a lot going on then!
A: Indeed. The Earth was in stress!
Q: [Pierre returns] (Pierre) It's not 1818, Krakatoa erupted in 1883.
(L) There were probably other things happening, but we don’t know what they were because there weren't many people living around there to observe or record them. Okay, let's come back to the astral thing. You said, "astral elements piggybacked". What are these astral elements?
A: Semi-demonic creatures.
Q: (L) How can you be semi-demonic?!
( Artemis) They just don't go full-on demonic! [laughter]
(Joe) They’re only demonic at night time.
A: Loosely coagulated consciousness units.
Q: (L) So you mean what I always call elementals or thought forms?
A: Yes. But in this case, the elemental collected much energy and condensed to a greater degree.
Cs Session 23rd April 2022 said:
Q: [..] (Joe) On March 21st, the China Eastern Airline that flew straight into the ground... What was the cause?
A: Guidance system run amok after air burst.
Q: (Pierre) And what was the cause of the air burst?
A: Meteoric object breaching realm barrier.
Q: (Andromeda) That was my first guess.
(Pierre) Yeah, me too. We agreed on that. Breaching the realm barrier...
(Niall) The meteor wasn't coming through space. It merged...
(Andromeda) It came through a portal, pretty much.
(Niall) Was it a merging of...
(Pierre) From 4D?
A: Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions. Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19.
Cs Session 24th June 2023 said:
Q: (Joe) So did something actually land in that Hispanic family's backyard on that night?
A: Partly
Q: (L) What do you mean partly?
A: Hyperdimensionally and momentarily.
Q: (Joe) Was it kinda like a window faller type event?

Q: (Joe) There was what we believed to be a fireball around the same time. Was that an actual fireball that was seen in the sky?
Q: (Joe) Was it in any way related to the opening of the window?
Q: (L) So the fireball fell, the window was opened, and something was seen momentarily?
Q: (Joe) Is that something that happens frequently with fireball sightings, or is it a less frequent phenomenon?
A: Rather often.

Q: (L) All right.
(Andromeda) They open windows, or they come through windows that are already open?
(L) The fireball blows the window open and then something comes through.
Cs Session 23rd September 2023 said:
Q: [..] (L) 1977. Wow, that's bizarre! All right. What the heck was it?
A: Mass transfer between densities.
Q: (L) Are you suggesting that it was a chunk of 4D that was transferred to 3D?

Q: (Joe) A "chunk of 4D"?
(L) Well, how else are you going to put it? A mass transfer of what?
A: Status.
Q: (Approaching Infinity) Like 4D status?

Q: (L) Was it like a ship?
A: Similar but would not be seen as a "ship" on 4D.
Q: (L) Was it alive?
A: Something like that.
Q: (Joe) Was it to do with transferring, creating a variable 4D environment beneath the area of Finland or Russia?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is this something that's just kind of really hard to conceptualize in our reality?
Q: (Joe) What was the purpose of it?
A: No purpose. The conditions allowed the transfer. Those of 4D involved were surprised as well.
Q: (L) So in other words, like a grand window falling event without an actual window faller?

Q: (L) Well, you know, it's a weird world!
(Keit) Is the Molebsky triangle in Russia an anomalous zone similar to the Skinwalker Ranch?
(Keit) What is the nature of the phenomenon?
A: Thinning of the "veil".
(Keit) What is the nature of what was happening there?
A: Energetic transfers.
Q: (L) Was it like a portal?
Taking the above into consideration, with all the recent earthquakes in the Peru area, could it be that a window was opened allowing travel from a dimension where humanoid creatures with advanced technology go around hunting for faces? 😮

Thanks Ryan for putting all that together. I thought the same as some of the things you mentioned. This is a different sort of window faller then what we've heard of before because of their high tech equipment. I also had the impression the beings seemed weak. So, were they beings wearing special gear for the mission or maybe they're like the little greys that are designed for certain tasks, a high tech robot sent out for special missions. I guess that not being in their native world could also make them weak, like the Men in Black described by John Keel who had to constantly take pills of some sort to keep themselves in this frequency, that was my take on them anyway. The insectoid wasn't convincing to me either.

Why the Peruvian government is ignoring this is a good question.

Your explanation about the earthquakes seems like a good possibility considering what the C's said. We may have moved into a new phase of window fallers with new, bizarre ones coming in.

Also interesting what the C's say about our tech/microwaves etc. All that has dramatically increased over the years with plans for more. And we've had 5G entering the mix recently. If the ptb crank up 5G and start pulsing the frequency, which sounds like the plan, we may have window fallers all over the place, Bigfoot walking down the city streets. :lol:, interesting. Unintended consequences.

Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?
A: Pretty much! Fun for materialists galore!
Q: (L) In other words, people who believe only in technology are in for a big surprise?
Q: (L) Well, that's interesting.
(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?

Last edited:
Tim Alberino is back from his mission to Peru investigating the pelacaras attacks. Worth watching:

In sum: definitely not miners or narcos, definitely weird stuff going on.
This was a good video and presentation looks convincing. Thank you for sharing. I too thought odd about limited capabilities of the critters mentally influencing the victims.

I wondered whether they are related to critters live in the underground caves with technological devices like hover boots and cloaking setup and that can withstand shotgun power etc. The peeling the face "obsession" is very interesting. Are they harvesting facial skin? What for? for new aryan race? May be some sort of "employment" for them along with distraction from the orbs.

This is Inca area. But, this reminded me of what C's mentioned about the Mayans.
session-10-december-1994
Q: (L) What happened to the Mayans?

A: Taken by Lizard beings to cosmos in 4 D. "Lizzieland."

Q: (L) What did they do with them there?

A: Many possibilities.

Q: (L) Do any of those possibilities include having them for dinner? Sorry about that, I couldn't help myself. (J) "Mayan Helper." And I helped!

A: Maybe.
session-22-october-2008
Q: (L) Anything else? (More discussion of answers and asking questions) (L) A****** also asks: Are there monsters in caves all over the world?

A: No, not every one. P4 P3 P2 monsters are most usual.

Q: (L) What is a P4 P3 P2 monster?

A: Species designation.

Q: (L) Species designation by whom? Maybe I don't want to know!

A: Their creators aka 4D.

Q: (L) Was this little monster that we got this picture of that was supposed to be in the Cheddar caves, was that one of these P4 P3 P2 monsters?

A: P3

Q: (L) Aaah! Creepy! Are P3 or P4 worse or creepier?

A: Depends on your perspective.

Q: (A*****) Are there monsters in the caves in Malta too?

A: Oh, yes.

Q: (A****) Okay, we've got to go! (Chu) Was this bird sound flapping and hitting my door a creature?

Q: (A*****) Which caves do the monsters dwell in?

A: Research for answer.

This was a good video and presentation looks convincing. Thank you for sharing. I too thought odd about limited capabilities of the critters mentally influencing the victims.

I wondered whether they are related to critters live in the underground caves with technological devices like hover boots and cloaking setup and that can withstand shotgun power etc. The peeling the face "obsession" is very interesting. Are they harvesting facial skin? What for? for new aryan race? May be some sort of "employment" for them along with distraction from the orbs.
My current thinking is that these guys aren't actually face-peelers, and they are merely taking the form that they are (armor, hover-tech) because it is frightening to the villagers. The Cs said that window-fallers' physicality depends to some degree on human consciousness and expectations, and Ra said they can take any fear-inducing form. All these ones have managed to do so far is scratch a handful of people, terrorize many more, and mutilate some animals. The real face-peeling, to the degree that it takes place, is probably done by 4D STS or their more substantial "pets".

My current thinking is that these guys aren't actually face-peelers, and they are merely taking the form that they are (armor, hover-tech) because it is frightening to the villagers. The Cs said that window-fallers' physicality depends to some degree on human consciousness and expectations, and Ra said they can take any fear-inducing form.
I had this thought as well, and it raises a question for me as to why the physicality of 3D window fallers would depend on human consciousness and expectations? I mean, the conquistadors might have been seen as divine beings purely because their appearance was so far outside the expectations of the native South American tribes, but their physical appearance did not depend on that interpretation.

The gist I get from the C's transcripts above, and I could well be wrong here, is that window fallers are primarily a 3D inter-dimensional phenomenon, although it can take place between densities as well. So if window fallers have semi-4D capabilities like variability of physicality, is this because of some advanced technology like "cloaking/camouflage tech", psychic powers that shape the perceptions of the witnesses, or because that is simply the nature of the phenomenon? Essentially, to what extent is their physicality 'their own'? What are the convergences between such 3D physicality and physicality in this 3D dimension?

Another thing was the fireball - a '1D object' - in the China Eastern Airline incident. What caused the fireball to enter our dimension as opposed to innumerable other ones? Was the fireball already entering the atmosphere of another Earth, and that's how the EM field was generated that opened the window? How do such parallel Earths interact at the realm border? Do they merge into a singular hyperdimensional Earth at 4D? Does the merging of localised areas of multiple Earths occur at a small scale during window openings?

Maybe some questions for the Cs at the next session.

Also interesting what the C's say about our tech/microwaves etc. All that has dramatically increased over the years with plans for more. And we've had 5G entering the mix recently. If the ptb crank up 5G and start pulsing the frequency, which sounds like the plan, we may have window fallers all over the place, Bigfoot walking down the city streets. :lol:, interesting. Unintended consequences.
Yeah, the whole thing about "5G and the vax" strikes me as a cover for something else. The C's did say about the mobile phone networks:

Cs Session 17th February 1996 said:
Q: (L) Can I ask my other questions? Some people on the net want me to ask about this HAARP thing... seems to be some sort of antennae thing...
A: Disguise for something else.
Q: (L) What is that something else?
A: Project to apply EM wave theories to the transference of perimeters.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: If utilised as designed, will allow for controlled invisibility and easy movement between density levels on surface of planet as well as subterranially.
Cs Session 27th February 1997 said:
A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.
Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?
A: Yes, in its early stages.
Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?
A: Back up system.
Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?
A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.
So, one of the purposes for the mobile phone tower networks may be to allow for controlled "thinning of the veil" in order to facilitate "movement". And like the effects HAARP is having on the magnetosphere above the US, the mobile phone networks (perhaps even especially 5G) might be having similar effects on the realm border as the Wave surges. Combine this with natural EM phenomena, and the C's comment:

Cassiopaeans said:
Window fallers at approach of the wave or at points of realm border weaknesses due to some related phenomenon. Things like jumbo jets exiting and other things entering. Things will get a lot more interesting along this line soon. [Re: "interesting" - this session took place on the 11th of October, 2014]
and we could indeed be looking at a new "phase" of interdimensional and hyperdimensional activity.

My current thinking is that these guys aren't actually face-peelers, and they are merely taking the form that they are (armor, hover-tech) because it is frightening to the villagers. The Cs said that window-fallers' physicality depends to some degree on human consciousness and expectations, and Ra said they can take any fear-inducing form.

That's what I'm thinking too..

A: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent upon consciousness variabilities, as well as expectations of witnesses.

A: Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions. Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19.

What the C's said about Flight 19:
A: Now, first mystery: There were no other instances of five Avengers disappearing at once. Second: Two of the planes had strange glowing panels with unknown "hieroglyphics" where there should have been numbers. Third: When they tried to raise one of the planes, it vanished, then reappeared, then vanished again then reappeared while attached to the guide-wire, then finally slipped off and fell to the bottom. Fourth: In one of the planes, on the bottom, live human apparitions in WWII uniforms were temporarily seen by three exploratory divers and videotaped by a guide camera. Lastly: Three of the planes have since disappeared. All of this is, naturally, being kept secret!

Q: (S) I wonder where the planes came from. (L) That is the obvious question!

A: Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the "thought plane", and as long as that reality is misunderstood, the window remains open, thus all perceptions of possibility may manifest concretely, though only temporarily, as thought plane material is constantly fluid.

[...]

A: It is the thought patterns that effect the reality, when that window is opened, all thought can become physical reality, though only temporarily.

* The girl Talia (sp?) who was the survivor was the only one who mentioned them talking to each other; did she actually hear them or perceive a telepathic exchange? Although she was clearly traumatised, she seems to have remembered many quite specific details.
It seems she heard them - she said they were speaking spanish, and the taller of the face peelers had a gringo accent. The shorter one sounded "just like us" (Peruvians). Weird detail! Which makes me think even more along the lines Approaching Infinity is talking about.

The video also says stories of face peelers have been known in this area for years (I haven't looked that up yet to see what the stories actually are)... But so if the window-faller phenomenon can be how the C's said - "thought plane" material manifesting physically.. if there are basically an infinite number of "dimensions" as in alternate realities, and when a window opens this thought material can become real based on the expectations of observers.. and the people in this area already had stories about face peelers... Fluid reality which takes form around thoughts...?

As the C's said: "Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the "thought plane", and as long as that reality is misunderstood, the window remains open, thus all perceptions of possibility may manifest concretely..." - which I think is an interesting detail.

So without that knowledge, this stuff can happen. WITH the knowledge, they say the window closes? To cross into a parallel reality you access the thought plane - but it sounds like that is a separate thing from the destination reality? Like a sea of "potential reality material", or something? Does this thought-material sort of splash into the realities involved, when something goes through? (Haha, sorry for the vague wording, bit out of my depth! What a weird world!)

So without that knowledge, this stuff can happen. WITH the knowledge, they say the window closes? To cross into a parallel reality you access the thought plane - but it sounds like that is a separate thing from the destination reality? Like a sea of "potential reality material", or something? Does this thought-material sort of splash into the realities involved, when something goes through? (Haha, sorry for the vague wording, bit out of my depth! What a weird world!)
well, if I had to speculate, I would say that upon crossing a window, whatever crosses passes through a filter of thoughts in order to be able to take shape, and it picks up on whatever is available, assuming that this thought plane is created by the thoughts of the collective on the reality you've just entered.

Like, you play a video game, but you have to select a character before you actually get to play the game.

I wonder if these villagers had just watched Spiderman, and so the thought of the green goblin villain was fresh in their memory and so that was the strongest thought to take shape in, and the one with the better returns i.e. fear factor on the villagers.

Which makes sense, when you think about it, if a succibi, for instance, were to enter in a form that is unrecognizable or grotesque, or stimulating in the wrong direction, it would not achieve its purpose, so it has to stop by the thought center and pick a "skin" that will generate the results desired.

Which reminds me of the air ship phenomena, the same phenomena but it took the aspect of something that would be believable enough to the collective at the time, I suppose it went through the thought plane and picked the best one.

And the whole, until it is understood it will remain, isn't that basically the plot for most horror movies? specially the ones about ghosts and so on, it's usually until the crime is discovered that the phenomena stops, rather curious.

I had this thought as well, and it raises a question for me as to why the physicality of 3D window fallers would depend on human consciousness and expectations? I mean, the conquistadors might have been seen as divine beings purely because their appearance was so far outside the expectations of the native South American tribes, but their physical appearance did not depend on that interpretation.

And yet we have no means of getting to terms with their physicallity because of the nature of the interaction, from what I gather is sudden and temporary. The Conquistadors hanged around with the natives and eventually their nature as human beings was established. It could be that the natives "knew" that somehow the Conquistadors were humans, and so they could be categorized as "somehow a human being". But these face peeler things proably aren't at all like that and thus they are more difficult to conceptualize, and needing more "effort" from the human consciousness to assign them a physicallity.

well, if I had to speculate, I would say that upon crossing a window, whatever crosses passes through a filter of thoughts in order to be able to take shape, and it picks up on whatever is available, assuming that this thought plane is created by the thoughts of the collective on the reality you've just entered.

Makes sense to me. Actually this is pretty much another way of describing what I've been thinking of the last couple days, which is Carlos Castaneda's writings about the "assemblage point".

He describes reality as being comprised of an infinitude of strings of energy (I don't have the exact quotes to hand) - the "Eagle's emanations".. and the energy bodies of human beings as being like luminous eggs (like, say, containers).. These luminous eggs have a bright spot on them, the assemblage point.. This point can move, and wherever it moves to aligns some of the reality-strings outside the egg with those reality-strings inside the egg. So our perceived reality is assembled from whichever particular strings we have aligned.. Makes me think of how the C's said:
A: It is mutual, rather than unilateral. Also, remember that a window falling represents a cross-energizing of realities, equally represented from each "dimension" in question. In other words, because the dimensional curtain has been "torn," half of one and half of the other contributes to the whole reality.

By moving the assemblage point (Castaneda says), we can achieve small or large changes in reality, even changing to completely different unfathomable realities..

Another simpler way of thinking of it could be like, a lens or prism, in rays of light.. moving or rotating the lens will change which rays of light are refracted, their orientation, pretty rainbows shifting around.. We see a complex system of lights and colours, but really there's one white light which we are "tuning into" aspects of...

Castaneda writes of how Don Juan told him the story of when he, Don Juan, met his own teacher's ally (an "ally" being an inorganic being, something alive but from another order of reality).. his teacher moved DJ's assemblage point to a place where he perceived the ally as a "monstrous fish-faced man, right out of a horror tale". What it actually was is some unknown, sentient being, but depending on the position of the assemblage point its perceived form could be any number of things..

There's another bit in one of his books where Carlos and a woman sorceror have their assemblage points shifted to a position where they ARE some kind of giant hairy worm-ish creatures and they go off cavorting through the wilderness and Don Juan's has a terrible time trying to bring them back..

Anyway so, I'm wondering if this is like window fallers? Whatever they ACTUALLY are, is unknown to us (Is whatever WE actually are known to us?), and maybe doesn't really matter. When they enter our reality (or we enter theirs?) well the reality is assembled from wherever our assemblage point is (the consensus reality which we are all locked into under normal circumstances, obviously affected by our thoughts)..

And yet we have no means of getting to terms with their physicallity because of the nature of the interaction, from what I gather is sudden and temporary. The Conquistadors hanged around with the natives and eventually their nature as human beings was established. It could be that the natives "knew" that somehow the Conquistadors were humans, and so they could be categorized as "somehow a human being". But these face peeler things proably aren't at all like that and thus they are more difficult to conceptualize, and needing more "effort" from the human consciousness to assign them a physicallity.
I think we need to make a distinction between how a being may appear because of specific influences or perception, and how a being may appear because of its innate nature. For example, in the case of the Conquistadors, they would still possess the same number of chromosomes whether they were mixing with Aztec society, or on their ships in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. Even with 4D beings, they seem to prefer certain physical forms in their 'resting' state depending on their nature. At least, that's the impression I get based on what the C's have said.

This point can move, and wherever it moves to aligns some of the reality-strings outside the egg with those reality-strings inside the egg. So our perceived reality is assembled from whichever particular strings we have aligned..
This is closer to how I'm thinking about it. There are certain 'innate' properties of each being that contribute to the shared experience, however the experience doesn't seem to be completely 50/50, because otherwise our physicality should change according to their expectations as well. Yet, the reality here seems to be "primary" in some way.

Anyway so, I'm wondering if this is like window fallers? Whatever they ACTUALLY are, is unknown to us (Is whatever WE actually are known to us?), and maybe doesn't really matter. When they enter our reality (or we enter theirs?) well the reality is assembled from wherever our assemblage point is (the consensus reality which we are all locked into under normal circumstances, obviously affected by our thoughts)..
Saying that it maybe doesn't really matter to know what they actually are strikes me as somewhat of a philosophical abstraction. Even if were impossible to know what they actually are, it would still be worth trying to get as close to the truth as possible. As to what Castaneda actually meant by the "assemblage point" (assuming it even exists) is a big question. For all his metaphorical insight, Castaneda's material can be very opaque. Probably a good idea to get clarification from the C's regarding some of this stuff first.

Saying that it maybe doesn't really matter to know what they actually are strikes me as somewhat of a philosophical abstraction. Even if were impossible to know what they actually are, it would still be worth trying to get as close to the truth as possible. As to what Castaneda actually meant by the "assemblage point" (assuming it even exists) is a big question. For all his metaphorical insight, Castaneda's material can be very opaque. Probably a good idea to get clarification from the C's regarding some of this stuff first.

True! You're right, I shouldn't throw out the idea of finding out the truth.. I think with that phrase I was reacting a bit to the kind of things I've been reading & hearing about these face peelers (like, "it's miners/narcos" "no, it's aliens" "no no, it's humans working with aliens, or with reverse-engineered alien tech!" etc.. which seemed like it was all missing the point - but that's a bit arrogant and easy to say from someone with the benefit of familiarity with the C's material etc :) (and maybe I'm way off the mark anyway!)).. So, yepp!

And about Castaneda, yeah for sure.. I still have no idea how to conceptualise much of the stuff he wrote about. I really like the imagery of the luminous egg and assemblage point, though always used to find it difficult to visualise the alignment of emanations.. The idea of our perceived reality being comprised of whichever small part of a wider reality we're tuned into, makes sense to me...and that's what it seems to me like he's describing, though in a strange way. Would be very interested to hear what the C's say about that stuff!

A: Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the "thought plane", and as long as that reality is misunderstood, the window remains open, thus all perceptions of possibility may manifest concretely, though only temporarily, as thought plane material is constantly fluid.

One of the things that I find most interesting about all this is that, from the C's comment that windows remain open "as long as that reality is misunderstood", one can infer that the transdimensional creatures that utilize these windows as transit routes to access our present reality would be interested in deliberately creating a state of total beffudlement in the local population, with as many disparate and baffling side-phenomena and contradicting witness perceptions and accounts, so as to have for themselves an open access route, as well as many material guises to choose from. Since beffudlement very often results in fear (you fear what you don't understand), then most likely fear is the fuel they seek not only to keep the window open but also to create for them as many "scary" manifestations as possible. Fear most likely supplies that intermediate "thought plane" with the richest, most emotionally charged thought-forms, which in a way are like ready-made avatars for them to utilize at will. Indeed we are creators in more ways than we have been led to believe.

And this is yet one more confirmation that, as the C's have often said, "knowledge protects and ignorance endangers". So far I've managed to ascertain that the initial anxiety that comes naturally when you are confronted with a totally baffling phenomenon that leaves you grasping for meanings and explanations, is somehow defused when you begin to understand. In the present case, the whole series of episodes in Perú, at this stage of our collective understanding in this forum, ceased to me to be a source of anxiety and instead turned into a source of wonderment and awe, so that I am effectively not a contributor of more fear-spawned thought-forms to that intermediate thought plane, and my frequency has very likely shifted into a sort of "acceptance mode": acceptance of the fantastic nature of reality. It's also the sort of frequency that is imbued, or leads to, childish wonderment. Very likely, this mindset also affords one with some sort of protection against possible victimhood because, presumably, in my "vecinity", the shift from the frequency of fear and anxiety to the frequency of wonderment, acceptance and love, has effectively planted a barrier of sorts.

Since beffudlement very often results in fear (you fear what you don't understand), then most likely fear is the fuel they seek not only to keep the window open but also to create for them as many "scary" manifestations as possible. Fear most likely supplies that intermediate "thought plane" with the richest, most emotionally charged thought-forms, which in a way are like ready-made avatars for them to utilize at will. Indeed we are creators in more ways than we have been led to believe.
But there's something about fear, effective fear, it has to be close enough to something within the individual who perceives it that creates fear. That's why, I think, they choose familiar enough images, relatable enough images, if the images were really out of context then it wouldn't be fear, it would be confusion, or worse yet indifference.

But there's also the fact that a phenomenon may need a feedback from the observer in order to remain (although this is purely speculative) it reminded me of that Bell Witch session:

(L) [laughter] Yeah... So, what the hell kind of a "thing" can... It was everywhere at once! It was telling on everybody! It's just insane.

( Artemis) It was like a 6-year-old gossipy kid.

A: As more people became involved, the elemental had more conduits of energy and information.

Q: (Pierre) Does it suggest that it was a 2-way street and that the involvement of people believing in it was a necessary condition for this entity to get this information?

A: Yes absolutely!

Q: (L) I don't think it was so much believing in it, but being attracted to it.

(Andromeda) Fascinated by it.

(L) If you really understood what it was, you'd be wanting to cut off the energy, assuming that that's even possible... When you're talking about a situation that's partially caused by environmental factors...

(Andromeda) What do you do?

(Joe) It can take off and harass someone else.

(L) Look at Mothman. Look at the Skinwalker business. Good grief!

(Pierre) I think there's another factor. Those window fallers take advantage of this Earth upheaval to enter 3rd density. Why did this entity go to this family? Because they were juicy?

A: Location was beneficial to the energies.

Q: (Pierre) So they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

(L) Well, it's true that having that kind of... I mean, geez! If you could have that kind of information...

(Joe) No... It's not a one-way street in that respect. It's not free.

A: Remember free will and the necessity to choose from what is inside.

On this:
I don't know, I think the fact that both conquistadors and natives were born in the same reality made all the difference, different and with some projection upon them sure, but ultimately they originated in the same reality and so the limitations of behavior and the constraints to the same physical laws and rules kept them grounded. They probably looked advanced, but within a reachable and relatable existence, as one would look at a very skilled player or dancer or something.

On the other hand, there is some change in perception based on knowledge and assumptions, have you ever been so infatuated with someone that she looks, perfect, pure, funny, loving, intelligent, kind, etc, etc? It's not as dramatic an example as, our perception changes your physical appearance drastically, but it is a similar effect of knowledge and awareness, changing what we see on someone who may or may not have those traits, or who used to have them at some point, but no longer does. Or even if one doesn't want to make it too sad, being in love with the right person, makes that one individual incomparable in the universe.

The point I am trying to make is, we can relate to awareness and knowledge changing our perception of people and things. If something enters our reality from a different one, in order to remain here, it would need to rely on the existing field of awareness of the individuals in said reality, and its shape would be determined by it.

I think we need to make a distinction between how a being may appear because of specific influences or perception, and how a being may appear because of its innate nature. For example, in the case of the Conquistadors, they would still possess the same number of chromosomes whether they were mixing with Aztec society, or on their ships in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. Even with 4D beings, they seem to prefer certain physical forms in their 'resting' state depending on their nature. At least, that's the impression I get based on what the C's have said.

It would be fascinating to know about the interplay of a purported "real" nature regardless of the participation of the viewer, maybe related to the "essence" as described in this excerpt:

10-december-1994
Q: (L) I want to ask again for the benefit of Terry and Jan, what or who were the beings seen by DM in her hypnotic regression the other night? {This session is recounted in the Wave in some detail including direct transcript.}
A: Her essence.
Q:
(L) Were these in any way physical beings on the earth we occupy in space/time from where we are at this moment?
A: No.
Q: (L) This happened in a so-called alternate reality?
A: Is still.
Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, DM is a preying mantis being eating little children?
A: And so are you. And all others.
Q:
(L) This is an essence of what?
A: Her being.
Q: (L) Are these aspects of our being coming to earth as part of the realm border crossing?
Q: (L) Are all of us going to have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings?
Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?
Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?
A: Will merge.

This hints at a way more complex thing going on. Maybe even the essence can be shaped based on some rules and the participation of the viewer. Another excerpt:

8-april-2000
Q: But, in talking about our consensual reality. Are the conditions, say, for example, on our planet, a result of the consensus reality?
A: Ditto last response.
Q:
Okay. Sort of. You say that we have these programs, and that there is this undulating matrix force field around the planet that holds these effects, and the programs in place, so to speak, but that some people CAN get out of the control and see what is real, but most people cannot.
A: Yes, or do not.
Q: So, if a critical mass of people began to SEE things, or to escape from the programming, would that effect a change for others in terms of the way they experience the reality, or would the reality that they had been choosing to experience...
A: Such a "critical mass" does not occur until the consensus "chooses."
Q:
So, the reality under which we live is essentially, even if held in place by manipulations from higher densities, and some sort of matrix control system, is CHOSEN?
A:
Close.
Q: To get back to this idea about changing the reality: can an individual or group of individuals change their personal reality so that they no longer have to or are required to participate in the consensus reality?
A: It is possible.
Q: Is it, as our correspondent has said, because such people are very strong willed, or have the ability to focus their will and intentions so as to magnify the power of the will, to change the reality...
A: Constraints constrain.
Q: Yes. The Matrix page on the website discusses this. So, it amounts to the fact that if a person is in THIS reality, for some reason they have CHOSEN it until they learn how to UN-choose it. (A) The question is: how often can people do it? Yes, it is possible, but can we know more?
A: Some truly rare types possess this talent flukishly, as it does not represent normal 3rd density domain.

So if at a deeper level there are "conventions" we adhere to by coming here, it could be that these window fallers are loosely part of that, or maybe not. Maybe they are part of another reality with their own "conventions" and consensus. And maybe that is why the participants describe them differently (a "gringo", a "miner", a "face peeler" or whatever), there is no perceptual reference. And so, I am afraid this argument can get way speculative real fast.

Back
Top Bottom