Los Pela Caras- The Face Peelers in Peru

It's definitely a fascinating subject.

There seems to be an assumption of the phenomenon that entities are falling through a window or portal to 'here' - however a window shows both ways - sorry I'm not very savvy with the quote functions so I hope I can explain myself adequately.

So, at these locations where conditions come about that 'thin the veil', I interpret the snippets of explanations as, this provides the circumstances for conscious beings interacting with the thought field to 'see' each other through the window and influence each other according to their beliefs and preconceptions - so just as much as these villagers are seeing aggressive invaders, it may also be the case that these beings are coming across 'us' and being just as confused. Perhaps their technology is to compensate for physical frailties in their reality and they have no idea how to deal with us, also our influence on this thought field may be causing things to malfunction for the 'opposite' side.

There seem to be a lot of encounter re-tellings, that express the surprise of other entities at being seen, where it's likely they are just as surprised at seeing the 'witness'!
I think a lot of the malevolence attributed to the behaviour of these entities is probably due to fear and woeful ignorance of what is really happening, on both sides. I think it's a symptom of the human condition that our egos make us assume this is all 'happening' to us for a reason, it's possibly a lesson, but probably a culmination of circumstances well beyond our current understanding.

I am excited and anticipating the final 'ah ha' moment!

Which makes sense, when you think about it, if a succibi, for instance, were to enter in a form that is unrecognizable or grotesque, or stimulating in the wrong direction, it would not achieve its purpose, so it has to stop by the thought center and pick a "skin" that will generate the results desired.
Well, I notice that references to HP often bump into my mind, unwillingly, when dealing with strange phenomenons. It must have impacted me unconsciously as I (subconscious) tend to make links to it.
When reading you, I suddenly had a flash possibly illustrating the mechanism behind the relationship between consciousness, and a window faller's appearance.
The concept of boggart taking the shape of the thing we fear the very most :

I also see a significance in the spell allowing to overcome it.
Not specifically related to window fallers here (actually why not?), but to any negative thoughts and feelings : making a laugh of it ; "Ridiculous".
It echoes Laura's insights in the Splitting as a Symptom of Internal Considering thread.
That's what gave me the clue that exaggerating it, dramatizing it, getting campy about it even, was a good way to get it in perspective.
So, instead of being reasonable in your complaints, you MUST blow them out of proportion until they are ridiculous and you can see how ridiculous they are and laugh at yourself.

Yes, that is a good way to depict what I was trying to describe, essentially the relationship between the observer and the entity is created in part by what the observer considers possible and useful depending on the goal of whatever entity.

And regarding humor, yes I can see how that is useful in several regards, in this one though, I think perhaps it may, but I suppose it depends on what the entity feeds on, but that is another topic altogether, but I would say that anything that would prevent one from thinking clearly and acting adequately is better than something that freezes one in place.

They are the tall whites. If you listen to all of the Charles Halls interviews and his documentary “Walking with the Tall Whites, write down little description he gives about them & then go back & listen to Timothy Alberinos after action report video.. They are describing the EXACT, to a T descriptions of what Charles Hall describes as the tall whites he encountered on the Nellis firing range. Any time new information is found about these things, it matches up with the tall whites.

South America seems to get the most dramatic (and violent) phenomena. In addition to Colares and this latest flap, Brazil is where one of the only publicly known human mutilations happened (pics here, not for the faint-hearted).

Overall, I believe the topic of human mutilations deserves its own thread (or an article on the Cassiopaean substack) since there are actually more publicly known cases of human "mutes". You can find a list of them here. This is one topic that is shunned even by ufologists that delve into animal mutilations (such as Linda Moulton Howe) even though there's plenty of evidence for it.

There's also an amazing documentary by Richard D Hall based on the story of an alleged NATO black ops whistleblower on the topic of human mutes in Wales, UK (and in other parts Europe, Russia) that can be watched here. The NATO black ops team was sent on clandestine tasks to secure the areas around UFO crash sites. Their American counterparts would then arrive and retrieve the UFOs and animal/human specimens and this ties neatly with the recent revelation about a global crash retrieval program. It covers a lot of interesting topics not covered by mainstream UFOlogy and evidence for what's happening, based on this NATO guy's own experiences. Victims have had skin peeled off their bodies, lips, teeth, eyes, ears, tongues and jaw parts that are missing, organs removed, especially secretory glands or organs that are connected with the nervous system, as pointed in the video's comment section - mammary glands (udders, breasts), salivary glands (tissues around the mouth and tongue), sweat glands (skin, armpits), lacrimal glands (eyes), prostate gland, various internal organs that also contain glands. Here's what the Cs said on this topic

Session 22 July 1994

A: Bits childrens organs removed while wide awake - kidneys crushed - then next feet - next jaw examined on table - tongues cut off - bones stress tested - pressure placed on heart muscle until burst.

In fact, the evidence from the autopsy report of the Brazilian human mutilation case suggests that the subject was alive when the organs, eyes etc were removed and suffered intense pain and his internal veins burst from the elevated blood pressure of the stress. And that ties with what the Cs have said, that these glandular secretions, released under conditions of severe stress and pain, are used by aliens as nourishment when present in our 3D environment.

As per Bill Cooper (video is in the first link mentioned previously and also in the UFO and the NATOs documentary), evidence of mutilation such as dead human and animal remains, has been found inside some of the crashed UFOs retrieved by the US govt, such as those in the Roswell incident. And parts of the government-military-intelligence complex fears the any disclosure mainly because this exact information would explode society as we know it. Finally, that human bodies of people from Mexico and South America were recovered from one of the crafts that crashed in Roswell is also mentioned in Cs transcripts.

Session 15 July 2000

July 15, 2000
Q: You said that there were five dead humans inside that were retrieval and study specimens. Where did they get these bodies?

A: Mexico and South America.

Session 22 October 1994

October, 22 1994
Q: (L) The comment was made at one point that certain alien beings abduct humans and subject them to cruel and torturous deaths in order to create "maximum energy transfer." In this respect, what is this maximum energy transfer that occurs during a long, slow, torturous dying process?

A: Extreme fear and anxiety builds up fear/anxiety energy which is of a negative nature which fuels the beings that you speak of in that they draw from that and produce a sort of a fueling energy which keeps them going as one of their forms of nourishment based on their metabolic structure.

Q:
(L) What is their metabolic structure?

A: That is very complex and very difficult to describe because it is on the fourth level of density which you do not understand. But, part of their reason for existence on the fourth level is their ability to nourish themselves both through ethereal methods and through physical methods. Therefore, this energy transfer would represent the ethereal method of nourishment and other means are achieved physically.

Q: (L) What other means?

A: Well, the drinking of blood and blood by-products would be an example of that.

Q:
(L) Do they do that?

A: Yes, but the manner of intake is different than what you may be thinking. It is done through pores.

Q: (L) In what manner?

A: Bathing and then absorbing the necessary products and then disposing of the remaining product.

Q: (L) Going back to the beings that absorb nutrients through their pores, what kind of beings are they?

A: Both those that you describe as the Lizard Beings and those you describe as the Grays. This is necessary for their survival in each case. Even though the Grays are not natural parts of the short wave cycle, but rather an artificial creation by the Lizard Beings, but nevertheless they mimic the nourishment functions.
Just wanted to add this quote from the Cs for more context around what may be happening to poor humans who are abducted and suffer mutilation. Also note that most bodies are found completely drained of blood, which implies that the use of blood for consumption/experimentation.

Yup thats true DT.

Just wanted to add this quote from the Cs for more context around what may be happening to poor humans who are abducted and suffer mutilation. Also note that most bodies are found completely drained of blood, which implies that the use of blood for consumption/experimentation.

Overall, I believe the topic of human mutilations deserves its own thread (or an article on the Cassiopaean substack) since there are actually more publicly known cases of human "mutes".
Thanks, DT. Yep, human mutes are on the list for future substack articles! Might take a month or two to get to, though. First we'll be covering underground bases and some more creatures from the Cassiopaean bestiary! ;)

i found interesting the reports of the Brazilian farmers that when they put lights up on the place the attack stopped, now it can certainly be coincidence or imagination but let's say that the attacks were done by window fallers not aliens, and animals can fear the dark too it could be a case of the bidirectional creation thing

My current thinking is that these guys aren't actually face-peelers, and they are merely taking the form that they are (armor, hover-tech) because it is frightening to the villagers. The Cs said that window-fallers' physicality depends to some degree on human consciousness and expectations, and Ra said they can take any fear-inducing form. All these ones have managed to do so far is scratch a handful of people, terrorize many more, and mutilate some animals. The real face-peeling, to the degree that it takes place, is probably done by 4D STS or their more substantial "pets".

George Knapp interviews Tim Alberino about his recent return from Peru with updated information on the Face Peelers.

Jan 25, 2024
@COASTTOCOASTAMOFFICIAL In the remote Peruvian Amazon, locals are encountering mysterious entities known as "Los Pelacaras" or "the Face Peelers." Tim Alberino reveals that these encounters are more than legends, with actual injuries reported. The locals take the threat seriously, firing shots at these beings, who are seen moving on hovering discs and small attachments on their boots. Alberino dispels the notion that these are "illegal miners using jetpacks," emphasizing the rural community's access to technology and their certainty that what they've witnessed is not ordinary.
01:15 – The Face Peelers in Peru
02:06 - Investigation Timothy Alberino
03:56 - What Grabbed His Attention
04:31 - Villagers' Videos of Strange Entities
05:55 - Students Witnessed Strange Being
08:32 - He Speaks the Local Dialect
10:00 - Jet Pack Story
11:24 - The Trip Seemed Perfect, but Dangerous
12:45 - Cartels and Malaria
14:17 - The Villager Who Filmed Videos
15:12 - Villagers Too Afraid to Go Out
16:12 - Bringing Aid to Them
16:53 - How Do You Get There?
20:06 - Attempted Abduction
22:00 - Welcomed in Village
24:10 - Assailants Moved Through the Sky
27:00 - Gunshots Had No Effect
29:23 - Are They Cartels?
30:43 - Look Like the Green Goblin and Come in Pairs
36:30 - What Are The Face Peelers?
39:08 - UFO-Type Craft
43:16 - Laser Beam Attacks
45:35 - Attempted Abduction and The Face Peelers
56:48 - US Injuries in Brazil
59:33 - Have People Died from Facepeeling
1:02:00 - Equipped for the Future

Well, I notice that references to HP often bump into my mind, unwillingly, when dealing with strange phenomenons. It must have impacted me unconsciously as I (subconscious) tend to make links to it.
When reading you, I suddenly had a flash possibly illustrating the mechanism behind the relationship between consciousness, and a window faller's appearance.

I also see a significance in the spell allowing to overcome it.
Not specifically related to window fallers here (actually why not?), but to any negative thoughts and feelings : making a laugh of it ; "Ridiculous".
It echoes Laura's insights in the Splitting as a Symptom of Internal Considering thread.
One good movie that depicts it in a similar way is Sphere(1998).

Back
Top Bottom