Morton's Toes (second toe longer than the first)

Oh, this is very serious problem!

And what about people who has them equal in length? And big space between big toe and the second one?

I'm already scared from the answer :/

Just kidding ;)

Just like Egyptians look different from Germans..
.. different people's feet look different too;
throughout history, some people have moved around.

The second toe longer than the big toe indicates your ancestry is GREEK or CELTIC.

which-foot-type-are-you-egyptian-roman-greek.jpg

Mine are somewhere between Egyptian and Roman. The first and second toe are equal but the third toe is shorter and it decreases from there.

Mine are Egyptian with not so sharp an angle of decrease.

michaelmeadow said:
Just like Egyptians look different from Germans...

Hi michaelmeadow, I see that you have recently joined, so I want to welcome you to the Forum.

We suggest that new forum members introduce themselves in the Newbies section. Nothing personal, just a little bit about yourself and how you found the forum. If you are unsure of what to write, take a look at how others on the board have done it. :)

As for the feet, I appear to have a Greek foot - just my right foot while my left is Roman.

Mine are Greek, the second toe on my right foot is longer than the left. I've always thought it's because I climbed trees and walked bare foot a lot during my childhood.

monotonic
Mine are somewhere between Egyptian and Roman. The first and second toe are equal but the third toe is shorter and it decreases from there.

So are mine. The big toe and the one next to it are equal in length then there is a noticeably larger gap between them and the last three toes, which are each shorter and slant to the outside like the Egyptian toes.
Interesting.

Mine might be said to be "none of the above". :)

Second slightly shorter than the first, then third much shorter, and fourth and fifth progressively short yet.

Mac

Mine are Egyptian but always preferred a rounded (toe) shoe to accommodate swelling that often comes from being active and on my feet - all day.

Years back, I had a classmate who was training to be a Ballerina, like her Mom. Her feet were styled like mine, Egyptian but her feet were bandaged to train strength to the big toe. She often wore cowboy boots. I met her again at our 25th Class Reunion. She was still under 110 lbs and wearing pointed shoes.
In retrospect, I have gained weight and my feet - have gone to hell.

Zadius Sky said:
As for the feet, I appear to have a Greek foot - just my right foot while my left is Roman.

Similar, here. Right foot Egyptian, left foot Roman.

Back
Top Bottom