Morton's Toes (second toe longer than the first)

The old wives tale that I always heard was that people with the longer second toe was a dominant personality. Never tested that but my husband has the longer second toe and is definitely a forceful personality

Gloria54 said:
The old wives tale that I always heard was that people with the longer second toe was a dominant personality. Never tested that but my husband has the longer second toe and is definitely a forceful personality

I can refute that personally. :)

shellycheval said:
The big toe and the one next to it are equal in length then there is a noticeably larger gap between them and the last three toes, which are each shorter and slant to the outside like the Egyptian toes.
Interesting.

Couldn't describe my feet in a better way.

They are also pretty long (I wear size 11 and am 5'10'') and quite wide.

They are great for swimming and provide plenty of surface area to sustain great stability over various grounds.

They are, on the other hand, more susceptible to end up crashing on a sharp furniture edge and cause bad language.

Anyhow, all I know for sure is that I have Algonquin (Native American) blood. I don't know what kind of feet they have though. Rest of the genetics is European although I can't pinpoint from where exactly except for one ancestor who was French.

Back
Top Bottom