Obtaining some hard to get meds

500 doses / $300 = $0.6
1000 doses / $475 = $0.475
1500 doses / $650 = $0.4333
2000 doses / $825 = $0.4125
2500 doses / $1000 = $0.4

GST and Paypal fees not included, two bottles see the biggest drop in cost/dose of 12.5 cents.

I have no clue about the liquid form shelf life...

The data sheet for Bimectin says it can be stored at room temperature. As for shelf life:
SHELF LIFE
Shelf-life as packaged for sale: 3 years
Shelf-life after first opening the immediate packaging: 28 days.

Another sheet tells me the makeup of the liquid:
Bimectin Injection is a clear, ready-to-use, sterile solution containing 1% ivermectin, 40% glycerol formal, and propylene glycol, q.s. ad
100%

MSD sheets say glycerol formal and propylene glycol both last for two years. Will this stuff last longer?

Shelf-life after first opening the immediate packaging: 28 days.

Well, that's not good... No one can take 500 doses in 1 month 🤣 Thanks a lot for this info!
That's clearly for a farmer with many animals.
the bottle has a rubber membrane that seals up once a hypodermic needle has been removed from it - i kept mine in the fridge for over a year ,I decanted a small ammount for use over a month - no bother to me as far as I was concerned - , alternatively you can get it in smaller ammounts - maybe you can freeze it ! ?

maybe a chemist or someone with expertise could shed more light on this !

...maybe you can freeze it ! ?

I can't find anything about Bimectin and freezing. The literature just says store at room temp. I don't think putting it in the fridge would be a problem and may extend it's life. The Mayo Clinic says the oral version should be kept from freezing.

'28 days', I think, is the FDA approved amount of time. I think it'll last longer then that, like Emerald Rob says.

There is another way to this that I just didn't think of. Get a smaller amount. There are three versions of this from that site: 500ml ($175), 250ml ($105) and 50ml ($24). Shipping for either the 500ml or 250ml are flat rate $110. But the 50ml bottle is a flat rate of $45, and it looks like you can get as many bottles as you like at this shipping rate.

10 - 50ml bottles @ $24 + $45 shipping = $299.25.

$299.25 is the exact same amount as 1 - 500ml bottle at $110 shipping. (The worst deal is the 250ml bottle. Two of them are $336.00.)

If meadow-wind figures a 500ml bottle to last 9 years via a dose a week, and if 50ml is 1/10th the amount, then a 50ml bottle should last 328.5 days (0.9 years) for $72.45 (plus Paypal fee).

I also have a ~3 year liquid bottle kept in the fridge that appears to be potent(dizziness etc)
most water based injectables have benzyl alcohol as preservative/antibacterial and the rubber seal, just don't reuse syringes etc

in uk/ireland its pretty cheap- unless you buy ivomec classic made by merck-

the cost over here was no more than 40 euros for 500mls which is approx 58 canadian dollars . in uk i think you need a vetinary prescription to obtain it or proof of being a farmer !

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party.
I understand that there's a certain Serena who has a shop on Alibaba but can only be contacted by email, and another Indian site, and I don't think I've missed any other sellers while browsing this thread.
Could I ask, please, the French members, via which seller did they manage to receive a parcel without too much trouble at customs? And if it's not too much trouble, for a budget of around €200-300 or a bit more, what should I order to have a small stock on hand?
If you think this is "sensitive information", don't hesitate to contact me via the private messaging system (if the moderators agree).
Thank you, my fellow companions!

Could I ask, please, the French members, via which seller did they manage to receive a parcel without too much trouble at customs? And if it's not too much trouble, for a budget of around €200-300 or a bit more, what should I order to have a small stock on hand?
If you think this is "sensitive information", don't hesitate to contact me via the private messaging system (if the moderators agree).
Thank you, my fellow companions!
2 month ago I order 660 x 12mg Ivermectin pills to Instead Medex. I received them one or two weeks after payment. I think they were not touched by the custom.

I think that smaller packages have more chance not to be touched by the custom. If one package is opened by the custom, I'm pretty sure they will keep it.

My 2 cents.

My ivermectin (400 x 12mg) arrived today after many weeks. It looked like it had been opened by customs but was eventually allowed through. Is that something to be suspicious of? There are no markings on the pills so will have to put my trust in the universe that they’re ok 🤞

My ivermectin (400 x 12mg) arrived today after many weeks. It looked like it had been opened by customs but was eventually allowed through. Is that something to be suspicious of? There are no markings on the pills so will have to put my trust in the universe that they’re ok 🤞
Perhaps you could check with Serena if you bought the pills from her, @Matty F ? Or whomever you bought the pills from?

For all you questioning if you should take ivermectin on an empty stomach or with food. Although commonly the medical advise is to take it on an empty stomach, research has shown that bioavailability improves greatly when taken with food (and fat).
In the functional holistic approach they say that our food also feeds infectious species, if present. They get activated when food is ingested and start "to eat too". It could be, that when ivermectin is taken with food (and fat), as shown in this study, that it is also ingested by certain species, reaching their metabolism directly. Maybe this is one aspect of why food enhances the effect of ivermectin?

Back
Top Bottom