Oculum Labs

As for the message : A google search for "Ethan Mcdeever" turns up just one result for the X account. DuckDuckGo turns up nothing.

There are grammatical errors. The entity who sent the message is not a native English speaker. And what is it particularly about a " good mastery of manual dexterity" that is a prerequisite that the so-called "Illuminati" desire ?

Also, not everyone desires "wealth, power, fame and glory"

The more I read it, the more it falls into the Nigerian prince scam email category.

Well, as I have said repeatedly: there is a program for everyone. Only a network can overcome, or at least stand against, such devious machinations.

In introducing this crucial topic, I think Laura here makes us also pay attention to discern the workings of these (IT) programs, e.g to discern these patterns of non-creative, entropic programing.

The C´s explain that AI is a feeding tube and creates feed back loops. (quotes below)

If this is so, then the basic patterns are repeatedly similar, their psychological hooks and narratives of communication only seemingly varying.

It seems that a next level of deviousness in simulating "truths" is surfacing, more of it, not only to be expected, but already up and running.

I find these C´s session discussion on AI, posted in another thread by iamthis and his comments, very helpful to understand the workings of such programs:

iamthatis:
The C's have said that AI is a feedingtube:
Laurasaid:
(Toronto Group) Considering the thoughts and emotions engendered by communication with Chat AI's contribute to an AI egregore and in some way affect the consciousness of AI's?

A:No. Remember who and what is behind AI. AI is a feeding tube.

iamthatis:
Something for your consideration, as I see in a previous post you have mentioned spending a lot of time with Chat GPT.

As for what a feeding tube is, there is some info in this session below. A feeding tube looks to be a process of us choosing to allow 4D STS energies in,which then totally run amok with our programs:

From July 16,2016

Q: (Joe) And the previous comment was about the hygiene of those “around you”, which means us. So we can’t be daydreaming, and if you find yourself going off in la-la land, you basically have to air it out. Talk to people about it.

(L) I think that people need to know what their weaknesses are, and when they know it, if they find themselves having thoughts along the lines of those weaknesses they tell somebody. It’s not good to try to struggle through it on your own. We’ve seen how manytimes talking about it is what makes other people aware. It’s the group awareness that busts the bubble and blocks the 4D STS abilities to interfere.

(Joe) I would say you can notice it when you find yourself suddenly thinking in a particularly negative way or whatever… a kind of unusual thought pattern that is invasive and persistent…

A: Negative thoughts can be “dreams”too.

Q: (Joe) What they said before was that this kind of fantasyland dreaming about something that isn’t objectively true,that seems to allow or anchor some other actual negative energy. So, your dream doesn’t necessarily have to be negative.

A:It allows the insertion of what amounts to a feeding tube.

Q:(Andromeda)So basically it’s like a wrong use of imagination, whether positive or negative, if you’re not anchored in reality. It leaves an opening for something to attach.

(L)Okay, so somebody’s dreaming and sending out the STS signal since they’re living in la-la land. Then there’s the insertion of this feeding tube, and what then happens? What is the mechanism?

A:It can activate subconscious programs and alsoutilize the connection to enhance physiological processes that excite those in the environment to interact in ways that enhance feeding.

Q: (Joe)Sounds like a feedback loop.

(L) So, say I’m in wishful thinking of some sort. I’m dreaming. Say I’m dreaming about winning the lottery. Or I could be thinking negative thoughts toward somebody. Either way, it’s a drain. So I’m in this condition, and that allows an STS feeding tube to be anchored in me, which means basically there’s an energetic connection between me and some kind of 4D STS forces.

Then if I’m just dreaming or dissociating a little bit, the connection can accelerate that, make it worse. I can feel worse, or believe it harder or stronger. And then that can enhance physiological processes like brain chemistry,hormones, etc. And usually we get triggered to think things because of stuff we’re not even always aware of. In the Wave, I used the example of a blue hat. A kid gets exposed to somebody abusive who’s wearing a blue hat. They then always go into a state of fear when they see a person in a blue hat, but they don’t even realize what’s going on.

They get triggered and have negative feelings toward that person and the person may be totally innocent and benevolent.But because of the blue-hat programming, the dissociated person acts negatively toward them and thus begins a negative dynamic. The other way would be somebody whose favorite relative always wore checkered shirts. So when they see checkered shirts, they always feel warm and fuzzy and are naturally attracted to the person wearing the checkered shirt, but they don’t know why. They may feel very favorable toward a psychopath in a checkered shirt who takes them for everything they have or destroys them emotionally. In both cases, the initial beliefs about the other person or situation has no basis in reality. That could be a subconscious trigger for just the beginning - the opening- of the whole process.

And then it will snowball…

(Joe)It’s very similar to mind programming and the way people are going off all over the world today.

(L) Yes. People can be programmed to be antagonistic toward each other without even any secret government involvement. So basically, any person here in our community, this could happen to that person if they have such programs. And it is almost certain that everyone has programs of this sort that incline them to favor this thing and not favor that thing,all based on experiences of the past, most of which they cannot remember and which don’t apply at all to current experiences.

That could then lead them into either la-la land, or very dark thoughts,very negative thoughts. That in itself creates an opening that allows this 4D STS energy in. The basic energy generated by the program is then souped up, accelerated and made ten times worse and the person falls into a pit of thinking that is out of control. And it can be negative thinking or it can be apparently positive, like thinking you are in love with the psychopath in the checkered shirt, or at least,the wrong person. A person might then automatically run programs that manipulate other people and set off their programs – either positively or negatively.

Like if they think they are in love because a program has been triggered, they’ll send out “mating signals” which then trigger responses. And then they all start falling like dominoes. Or, they start thinking negative thoughts and act negatively in a more active way and cause all sorts of issues tod evelop. That’s really creepy when you think about it.

iamthatis:
As far as I can tell from the above, a feeding tube isn't just a hyperdimensional straw for sucking up our own energy, but can also pump negative energy into us, influencing us, and also having negative effects on others close to us in our environment. The flow can be bi-directional.

This correlates to a session from Jan 22, 2000, which presents one way a tube can be also be inserted 'opportunistically':

Q: As you know, the morning after the last session, I woke up in extreme pain. It took several weeks to get this under control, and all the physical efforts seemed to have little or no effect. I went to the chiropractor, I had acupuncture,massage, ice, heat, you name it. I would like to know what was the cause of this physical attack?

A: Tenseness, aggravated by sleep posture and psychic tear in medial collateral veil of etheric body. This leads to “opportunistic” invasion of energies intent upon harm.

Q: What was the cause of the weakening of the etheric body, or the “tear” you have identified?

A:Emotional/psychic distress relating to original malady, and weakened resistance of etheric protection system.

Q: When you mentionan “original malady,” what do you mean, specifically?

A:Muscular. Think of it as the etheric equivalent of bacteria invading a cavity.

Q: So, something broke through the veil of an etheric nature?

A: Yes.

Q: Can we identify them?

A: Represented by those who wish you were not as aware and as communicative as you are; i.e. 4th density STS.

Q:Was it a spirit attachment, or was it more like a pipeline pumping in negative energy?

A: Closer to latter. Recent events indicate attack. Vigilance should be powered up! Ark has also been “under the gun.”

Q: So, we should be expecting attack?

A: Expecting it then countering it thusly.

Q:What aspect of our lives, which of our activities, was the origin of the weakness: financial, emotional, or what?

A: The originis not nearly so important as the awareness/vigilance.
iamthatis:
One of the main issues with AI for me centres on a thorny issue that presents itself with most technologies. Technologies in general are a labor-saving device. This can (in theory) free up human time and energy for other tasks, or maybe even more fulfilled lives... but is that what happens? With all of our technological innovations, do humans lead better lives today? Seems to me that all the devices and gadgets are more like tools of enslavement when used unconsciously.

Often a new technology can lead to further atrophy of the spirit of the human being. When things get too easy, if we're not careful we can quickly get softer,stupider, and lazier - and more controllable. This isn't to say new tech is all bad. I like my computer and my truck and my cast-iron pan. But there are Soul consequences of a technologized society driven by ease and hyper-efficiency. Without a very human struggle to grow and learn or make mistakes or think things through, there 's no friction, no fire, no warmth, and no light. The fire is replaced by the hypnotic blue glow of a screen. The Disney movie Wall-E is a great example of this.

I think if they want to roll out a project of this magnitude and depth, they’ve got one and only one shot at it. To me it appears to be an “all or nothing” kinda thing. So the only way to succeed is to roll it out all at once, all over the world, simultaneouslyu. Because if there are cracks appearing, some people will make sure that they’ll grow, maybe only a small minority set apart from the apathetic masses, but that would be enough to bring the whole project to its knees. It would expose flaws and weaknesses to all.

So I don’t see how they would be able to push that through successfully.

Part of me thinks I might be rationalising because the whole concept is so hideous - but my gut feeling is, I am not … if they attempt such a stunt - and I am convinced they will in one form or another - they will fail!
Agreed, it is all or nothing for something like this. I don't know how Russia will fit in for example though.
The ideal, and maybe only, time to do this is to crash the Western economic systems, shut down the internet, and then reboot with the 'new' system in place. But, wishful thinking....

21 March 2020
(Pierre) I wanted to ask about, "several complex factors in play". It made me think that two factors were mentioned several times: the economic factor, and on the political level a way to increase the power of the authorities.

(L) Okay, so is one of these factors that it was seen that this was a good opportunity to reset the economy?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And they think that they're going to reset the economy and just put everything back together when they decide to?

A: Yes. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

After PC's (home computers) became popular and wide spread, but before there was social media (Facebook, Instagram ect.), I got a email from a Who's Who registry.
Well, there's a lot of who's who registries and some are just scams, or data mining - so, maybe this is a carryover from previous database collection methods, pre-social media style.
There's no reason why they couldn't troll the internet for specific groups like hackers on top of social media type collecting. And to make it appeal to this type group, have a intriguing story.
But that doesn't even seem plausible.
So, maybe it's targetted at people who are around tech, but not neccesarily proficient at it. 'I'll hack your system, and you'll benefit, just give me access'. ... 'Um, OK.'

"With this, we look at you as the class that will be the platform for which you stand to meet the wealthy people who can raise you to wealth, power, fame and glory"
Wow what terrible English.

I read a piece a while back that suggested that the poor English used in click-bait spam adverts actually works in favour of the spammers - whether deliberately or coincidentally - as it puts off people who are clever enough to spot a con.

Agreed, it is all or nothing for something like this. I don't know how Russia will fit in for example though.
I had this thought about it as well, if anything this would be something they could or are slowly deploying in the West, not sure the global south would fit in or be so compliant this time, a lot has changed in the last 4 years since the initial covid madness worldwide, but particularly in the west, where the leaders are a bunch of weaklings and their population sees it.

I was reading about the elections this year the other day and it was being pointed out that out of all the countries where elections are being held this year, all of the major western ones have very unpopular current leaders, while all of the BRICS nations, such as India or Russia, have extremely popular leaders

So, even if they tried to launch something like this in the west, I am not sure it would be super well received by their population, and I am not sure BRICS and the nations aligned with them would be all that eager to play the western game. But time will tell, it is also true that in terms of 4D to 3D, some rules are ubiquitous regardless of allegiances and enmity at this level.

The fact that this information is available means that it's not reliable. The PTB would have too many safe guards in place to be undermined by some IT professionals. Get real!
well, who knows.. I think they do have a lot of control over a lot of things, and the rest of the things remain hidden because no one is looking. But I do not think they have control over 100% of things.

it doesn't mean this one is completely accurate, but I think some filtering can occur and it does occur from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom