Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

Farewell Pierre, the world loses a great mind, and the community loses a beloved friend.
I pray that your passage be smooth.

Two of my favourite books of all time below...

I've had many camp fires in rural Manitoba with friends and family who have heard the tale of flash frozen mammoths and stolen Martian water. His research is amazing - and so approachable - everyone I ever recounted it to completely got it.

Pierre's wit and insight combined with his humility in so many sessions made me laugh and also be in awe of his deeply penetrating mind. Can't wait to attend his 4D Comet class :-)

Comets.jpg

My mother always remembered the day when her mother died, my brother is following her footsteps and most often sends us emails about the dying day of our father and mother.
I have always noted birthdays and death days on my current calendars. I have birthdays in red and deaths in green and I note each year how many years the anniversary is. I feel it is important to recognise when people passed into spirit, and the day of someone's death is just as important as the day they were born - to me anyway.

Two of my favourite books of all time below...

I've had many camp fires in rural Manitoba with friends and family who have heard the tale of flash frozen mammoths and stolen Martian water. His research is amazing - and so approachable - everyone I ever recounted it to completely got it.

Pierre's wit and insight combined with his humility in so many sessions made me laugh and also be in awe of his deeply penetrating mind. Can't wait to attend his 4D Comet class :-)

View attachment 84306
I just purchased his book Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection- looking forward to diving in. Still need to get through Laura’s book From Paul to Mark- so much information from two brilliant authors!

It is clear from all the posts about Pierre that he touched many people. He touched me too and I am honored for the many moments we were able to share together. He had a natural command and input to the many building projects on the Chateau and the farm and was always happy to teach the many of us of who provided the arms and legs in these projects. His humour and his wit which is very evident in his books will be missed. He was an inspiration for many of us.
I first encountered Pierre online in 2007, when he had a French blog and we and others were trying to educate the French bloggosphere to see the pathological nature of Sarkozy as he was seeking re-election. It didn't help enough for Sarkozy not to be re-elected but it showed to me that Pierre was also very conscious of being French, disturbed about what he was seeing happening in France and willing to make an effort to change it. Something which is seen in the articles he wrote concerning France and also in his participation in the protest against the draconian Covid measures.

When I came to France he always took time to give me a guided tour of the developments since my last visit. That included the building projects and the machines and work tools which had been bought cheaply and then fixed and adjusted to be able to deal with the needs at hand. He was very much like another brother to me and seeing him go has been painful though I am happy to know that he no longer is suffering and also that he is still with us, even though on the other side of the veil.

When we came in June 2022, he took me for another tour of the chateau to show the latest renovations and additions. On that occasion I took this picture of him looking totally at peace.

Be well dear brother Pierre ❤️ :hug2:

Attachments

• 20220603_174214.jpg
    20220603_174214.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 127
A heartwarming, possible future... 😉
I'm sorry for asking, but this is not part of the 28th Oct session transcript. Is it part of some private sessions that are not published on this forum? (or published in a private section only?)

p.s. it seems when I clicked on "reply", it did not republish all of Natus Videre's post (it included a quote), if anyone is wondering what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry for asking, but this is not part of the 28th Oct session transcript. Is it part of some private sessions that are not published on this forum? (or published in a private section only?)

p.s. it seems when I clicked on "reply", it did not republish all of Natus Videre's post (it included a quote), if anyone is wondering what I'm talking about.

I think that it is a positive joke from Natus since he wrote, that it is from a possible future. With that, he wrote, what the C's could have said.

I think that it is a positive joke from Natus since he wrote, that it is from a possible future. With that, he wrote, what the C's could have said.
I sensed that a lot of people desperately wanted to know if Pierre had a smooth transition, so I made a little 'prophetic' joke to comfort them. Somehow, the most important message managed to get through almost word for word: "He loves you all." 😉
Q: (L) Is anybody there?

A: Pierre loves all of you.

Last edited:
It's hard to believe... that's why it seemed strange to me not to have "seen" him more. I don't know him like you obviously but it feels strangely close to know that someone from the team is "leaving".

My condolences to those who were able to live, laugh and learn with him.

October 19th, the day of Pierre?
In many traditions, people who have passed over are celebrated on the anniversary of their passing. The traditions vary, and much depends on the individual and the relationship to the one who has passed over. Maybe it is a good idea to not only celebrate birthdays of people while they are live, but also anniversaries of their passing when they are no longer among us.

It sounds beautiful, to dedicate some time to them that day especially to have a chat out loud. Speak to them/pray to them from the heart. Knowing the transition process in that emotivel session, it is wonderful to know that we are still connected with our loved ones too and to be able to guide others to make it as painless as possible for both them and for us, when that day comes.

A little context is necessary here. This was in the fields nearby the church where the funeral services were held for Pierre and Oxajil was present along with a number of other forum members.

Here is Pierre's grave after the funeral:
View attachment 83996

View attachment 83997
I notice that the 2nd grave to the left wears the name of "Rivière". I don't know if it's actually related in any way to Patrick Rivière or not, but if not, I find it to be a funny "coincidence" for Pierre to remain both symbolically and physically in a lineage of great men, forever.

So sad I hadn't been paying attention about his illness and found out from the last session.
A good man who wished to help others with wisdom,kindness and respect spoke a few times in the forum wish I'd known him more perhaps if we meet again I may be lucky enough to make him a friend as he was to many here.
Best to you Pierre.

So sad I hadn't been paying attention about his illness and found out from the last session.
A good man who wished to help others with wisdom,kindness and respect spoke a few times in the forum wish I'd known him more perhaps if we meet again I may be lucky enough to make him a friend as he was to many here.
Best to you Pierre.
Having only gotten the chance to work with him couple times I can still say that his impeccable attention to detail, organization, knowledge, and kindness were impressive beyond words.

One could see beyond the veil of what was possible, especially when the work was done! That becomes an inner compass / a wish that I don't believe ever fades.

Bless you Pierre, prayers for your future journeys. Thank you for all you did and for who you are.

Back
Top Bottom