Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

It's very moving to read all your posts about Pierre. I remember one time when I had the privilege of working with him, together with others. I remember how kind and patient he was, when he supervised our efforts. Since I was very unexperienced, I felt a bit intimidated at first. I was deeply impressed by all the beautful things he had engineered, not to mention all the knowledge and insight he gained, writing books and articles, how strong he was not only in matters of mind but also in matters of practical application and how much he accomplished despite his health issues. At the same time he was humorous and light hearted. He managed to create an uplifting working atmosphere, so that it was fun to be part of the team. I didn't want to dissapoint him and tried my best. During a short break, when I had some doubt about my contribution, he looked at me, as if he had read my mind, and said: "You're doing quite well" I remember how greatful I was for the encouragement he gave me.

Every time when I remember that moment, especially when I'm in doubt, it still speaks to me, like saying: Where there is a will there is a way and you will be surprised how much you can accomplish if you really put your mind to it!

Dear Pierre, I wish you a smooth transition and all the best for your new journey on the other side! 🕊️ 💐🕯️

I too had the fortune of working along Pierre for a few years. He was a great guy all around. Although at the beginning I knew nothing of masonry, plumbing, dry-walling, etc, he was always very patient and friendly to me, and he taught me a great many things while asking to work as hard as he did - which was very hard. But it was not just that he was good with tools - he also had a brilliant mind and you could talk engineering with him as well as ancient history, philosophy, politics, etc. He was also a great chess player among other things. If you've read his books and articles you'll know the sort of outstanding mind he had.

He didn't shy away from revealing his true heart or life experiences, including those that had been tough for him. His openness and friendliness made him a very warm character. For me, he was like a big brother, and I'm forever grateful to have met him. Well, he is in a better place now and he will be assisting us from above, but I will still miss him greatly. To know that in this lifetime I won't be able to see him again is very sad. :-( Yet at the same time, his departure highlights how much we love him - and how much I love so many people on this forum.

There have been many moments in which I've found myself quoting Pierre or remembering how he liked this or that or did some thing or another, or thinking "what would Pierre do?" particularly in tool-related situations. Did you know for example that he almost invariably wore blue? I made fun of him - 'do you only have blue jumpers in your wardrobe?' Another Pierre classic: When we came up with a solution for a tool-type of job, and it was ready to be tested, he exclaimed: "The moment of Truth!", with his French accent. Or giving names and personalities to his tools - "Mr Clacky" was a screwdriver powertool, for example. Also, the way he loved his doggie and treated it. Every time I look at my current pets, I remember him telling me - one time I rescued a kitten - that 'this is a gift from the Universe'. An example of Pierre's warm wisdom. I mention these details so that those of you who did not know him see that one cherishes these things from a person one loves and admires - and that was indeed the effect he had on people.

Pierre, thank you for everything brother. Until we meet again. In the meantime, you remain in our hearts and we pray for you. :flowers:

Thank you everyone for your prayers and memories of Pierre. They help me to remember him. Even though I lived with him, I think because he gradually participated less and less with communal activities due to his illness, there are wonderful aspects about him that I either forgot or had long since taken for granted. His funny naming of tools or mechanical processes remain with us today, as do his 'frenglish' adjectives that he came up with to describe all manner of things, both specific and abstract. 'Mediatization', for example, is in use today in English-speaking academia, but I'm pretty sure I checked back when I first heard Pierre use that term, and it wasn't considered an English word at the time. No matter, he apparently made it so!

Cher Pierre,
Even though we didn't know each other out of some posts and likes (which were already a kind of connection) I find myself touched by the news of your departure too. Nevertheless, I also feel happy to know that you must finally feel at ease "where" you are now.
I would like to thank you for the work you're leaving behind you, as mind blower and eye opener. The opportunity will come for me to delve properly into it.

I would also like to thank you for the reminder you're offering me:
You taking off from the Sott and Chateau's crews reminds me that all of it, as is at present, is ephemeral in 3D and will necessarily transform into something else at some point.
So thank you for the reminder to cherish the network we're being offered so far and the people involved in it, and to not take it for granted.
Gratitude

My condolences, prayers, and strength to the Chateau and loved ones.

Along with Pierre's last post as Esote located, for interest sake, here is his first post from Mar. 22, 2006:

This news is a real shock. Even though I did not have the honor of meeting Pierre personally. But I had come to appreciate and love him because of his participation in the meetings, his comments and articles in the forum and his book. I knew nothing of his 14 year ordeal and now admire him all the more for the energy and passion he brought to the project. I miss him already and hope he finds peace in fifth density. Dear Pierre, thank you for all you have done.

I too had the fortune of working along Pierre for a few years. He was a great guy all around. Although at the beginning I knew nothing of masonry, plumbing, dry-walling, etc, he was always very patient and friendly to me, and he taught me a great many things while asking to work as hard as he did - which was very hard. But it was not just that he was good with tools - he also had a brilliant mind and you could talk engineering with him as well as ancient history, philosophy, politics, etc. He was also a great chess player among other things. If you've read his books and articles you'll know the sort of outstanding mind he had.

He didn't shy away from revealing his true heart or life experiences, including those that had been tough for him. His openness and friendliness made him a very warm character. For me, he was like a big brother, and I'm forever grateful to have met him. Well, he is in a better place now and he will be assisting us from above, but I will still miss him greatly. To know that in this lifetime I won't be able to see him again is very sad. :-( Yet at the same time, his departure highlights how much we love him - and how much I love so many people on this forum.

There have been many moments in which I've found myself quoting Pierre or remembering how he liked this or that or did some thing or another, or thinking "what would Pierre do?" particularly in tool-related situations. Did you know for example that he almost invariably wore blue? I made fun of him - 'do you only have blue jumpers in your wardrobe?' Another Pierre classic: When we came up with a solution for a tool-type of job, and it was ready to be tested, he exclaimed: "The moment of Truth!", with his French accent. Or giving names and personalities to his tools - "Mr Clacky" was a screwdriver powertool, for example. Also, the way he loved his doggie and treated it. Every time I look at my current pets, I remember him telling me - one time I rescued a kitten - that 'this is a gift from the Universe'. An example of Pierre's warm wisdom. I mention these details so that those of you who did not know him see that one cherishes these things from a person one loves and admires - and that was indeed the effect he had on people.

Pierre, thank you for everything brother. Until we meet again. In the meantime, you remain in our hearts and we pray for you. :flowers:

That was beautiful Windmill Knight. I do feel as though I’ve gotten to know him and his personality, though from a distance, from these wonderful, thoughtful posts like yours. Thank you for capturing a small glimpse of the essence of his person for those of us who knew him only through his books and articles, and presence here on the forum.❤️

OMG, what a shock to learn that Pierre has passed away!

As a late forumite, it was unfortunate that I could not have the pleasure nor the privilege of knowing him as well as many on this site. However, i did admire his wit, his dedication, his knowledge, his very well researched and throughout articles, his participation with the Chateau Group with the C's and his fascinating questions. I must admit, it was a shock to find out... words cannot really express how I feel at this time. I suppose very few of us knew of his struggle with his illness. And yet, he continued his search for the truth...

To the Chateau group, the forumites and everyone who knew him personally, please accept my sincere and heartfelt condolences for his sudden passing. I'm sure it must have been a difficult time for you all. Losing one so dear during these extremely difficult times, my heart aches and bleeds for you all....

He will be forever in our hearts. It is a great comfort to all of us that he is now in 5th density where he can finally rest and help us in our final struggles with the evils that have taken over our very imperfect and still, mysterious world despite all the progresses we have achieved, so far.

Pierre, you've been a great beacon of hope for many of us. I wish I would have known you better! Thank you for all you've done on behalf of our humanity, giving us and sharing with us your knowledge. It was appreciated.

Rest in peace, dear friend!

Thank you to those who have written in this thread. If I imagine a memorial build in stone, then each post in the thread is like a piece of a building built with red brick stones, which are particular to the area near Toulouse. The atmosphere is joyful and serene, and lit by light that makes you feel like sitting down to remember, to dwell on memories, to pray, meditate and connect to the information field.

For more on the red brick stones, here is a paragraph:
Toulouse's red brick is not the red brick of 19th century industrial cities, it is red brick made, since Roman times, from the red alluvial mud dredged out of the river Garonne – the red of Mediterranean roof tiles, a pinky red with all the warmth of southern Europe.
In Toulouse and the surrounding area, red brick is the traditional building material, and it is this red brick that has given the city its nickname. It is the only large historic French city, apart from the industrial cities of the north of France, where brick has long competed with stone as a major building material.

How to Die Efficiently!
On Pierre's birthday in 2014, there was:
Q: [...] (Alana) [...] Menrva mentioned her brother and how he's stuck, it seems that a lot of people end up being stuck after death. I was wondering if there's some roadmap or... like for people to have an idea of "How to Die" and just go where they're supposed to.

A: It is a good idea!

Q: (L) Write a book! (Pierre) How to Die Efficiently! (L) A little booklet... (Andromeda) It's a really good idea. (Mr. Scott) People always write about near-death experiences, but nobody ever writes about HOW to die. (Alana) Yeah, without coming back. (Chu) Dying 101.

A: A worthy project!
"How to Die Efficiently!" It is quite like Pierre to say that.

The booklet, mentioned above, does not yet exist, but updated selections of transcripts relating to the process of passing over are available here and here.

The weather on the day Pierre passed over
Thinking about the human cosmic connection, which interested Pierre, I went to Ventusky and scrolled back to the morning Pierre passed to learn about the weather conditions. Below are a few screenshots, hidden below a spoiler in case someone is interested.
Air pressure chart
Notice the low pressure south-west of Ireland, which between 8:00 and 11:00 changed from 968 hPa to 967 hPa, which seems to have been the lowest reading of the day. The low pressure system moves the air from the Atlantic over France. The red wavy line over France is a warm front.
The first screenshot is from 8:00, the next from 11:00.
Screenshot 2023-10-26 103637.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-27 143402.jpg
Thunderstorm activity, and potential for storms
The colouring graduation is according to the values of the CAPE. The helpfile explains:
CAPE
When there is possibility of storm formation, it is recommended to monitor the values of the CAPE. It represents potential energy in the atmosphere. It helps to establish the level of atmospheric instability. The greater the values reached, the greater the likelihood of the formation of a storm. Values less than 300 are low, between 300 to 1000 are weak, 1000 to 2000 are moderate, and over 2000 are high, when the possibility of the occurrence of strong storms is highly likely. Storm formation is influenced by a number of other factors, however, CAPE is an important indicator.
Indeed, there is a bit of colour in the South of France, but the values are around 200-400, so it is weak. Notice though the more energetic situation in the northwestern part of the Mediterranean Sea. The first screenshot is from 8:00, the next from 11:00.
Screenshot 2023-10-26 104708.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-26 104900.jpg
Precipitation
The area of rain stops as the warm front moves east and north.
The first screenshot is from 8:00, the next from 11:00. It would seem as if when Pierre passed, the clouds above shed some tears too.
Screenshot 2023-10-26 103849.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-26 104048.jpg
Wind speed
The image shows only 11:00, there were no major changes over France.
1698413674254.png
October 19th, the day of Pierre?
In many traditions, people who have passed over are celebrated on the anniversary of their passing. The traditions vary, and much depends on the individual and the relationship to the one who has passed over. Maybe it is a good idea to not only celebrate birthdays of people while they are live, but also anniversaries of their passing when they are no longer among us.

October 19th, the day of Pierre?
In many traditions, people who have passed over are celebrated on the anniversary of their passing. The traditions vary, and much depends on the individual and the relationship to the one who has passed over. Maybe it is a good idea to not only celebrate birthdays of people while they are live, but also anniversaries of their passing when they are no longer among us.
My mother always remembered the day when her mother died, my brother is following her footsteps and most often sends us emails about the dying day of our father and mother.

Back
Top Bottom