New 9-11 Video Leaves out Crucial Elements: Distraction?

Cyre2067

The Living Force
My brother found this the other day, friend sent it to him. Its sick, and i found two others like it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=911

Long, but good. Thought you'd be interested.

Cyre2067 said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=911

Long, but good. Thought you'd be interested.
I agree, well worth viewing this one. A good complement to the Pentagon Strike. Thanks for passing this one along.

J.

After having a look at it, what strikes me is that they seem to have "modeled" some of their stuff on not only our research and writing, but also on the Pentagon Strike - without a word of credit, natch!

I also notice that they even setup their forum a day or two after pentagonstrike's forum went up, full of COINTELPRO agents "helping it out" I think.

Of course, we suspect the reason they have no link to PS is because they're trying to make their video the main 9-11 video out there. They're young and you know how it is. That's the generous take.

But, as we can see from the reviews, it is definitely true that COINTELPRO is pushing this one big time - way over the top.

The main question is: what are they omitting?

Why, Israel's role in 911, of course!

After all, if they could make a video this long and detailed, there's no reason why they could not have included that crucial element as well.

Laura said:
The main question is: what are they omitting?

Why, Israel's role in 911, of course!

After all, if they could make a video this long and detailed, there's no reason why they could not have included that crucial element as well.
I still think it's an excellent intro into the events of that day, but yes, you're quite right of course, it is indeed lacking that HUGE missing piece that is Israeli intelligence...yet again. I didn't catch they had a forum either - that flew by me last night as well. I'll sign on and pose a question.

J.

There's others too, thats just one of em. I doubt that the authors themselves are cointelpro, its hard to make the israeli connection without the background information you get from Stranger than Fiction. What's crucial i think is the evidence for a conspiracy, period. You need to get people out the door before you can get them across the country, so to speak. When you take this video, pentagon strike, and stranger than fiction you start to get an IDEA of what happened that day.

I'm interested to see Oliver Stone's Film, he's playing it down, but if i know his style (took a course called Oliver Stone's America @ school) it will be similiar in controversy to JFK and the repurcussions it had. That's me being optimistic, but if he gets another 10% of the population to start actively asking questions or to realize that there was a conspiracy then ill be happy.

Can someone drop a link to their forum?

Cyre2067 said:
There's others too, thats just one of em. I doubt that the authors themselves are cointelpro, its hard to make the israeli connection without the background information you get from Stranger than Fiction. What's crucial i think is the evidence for a conspiracy, period. You need to get people out the door before you can get them across the country, so to speak. When you take this video, pentagon strike, and stranger than fiction you start to get an IDEA of what happened that day.

Can someone drop a link to their forum?
Well, I think you're right but as ever the "devil is in the details." The fact is, there is a wealth of information on the Israeli connection both on this site and on others that is screaming to be heard but people are so programmed and frankly sacred of including it that this remains a large vacant hole in the movement. As such 9/11 itself is becoming purposely derailed precisely because of these omissions. But yes, the conspiracy point is a good start as this video showcases so well, but as we go deeper then it gets more and more complex with cointelpro twisting and distorting and omitting. As I myself forget to mention, we can applaud such efforts but if they're missing such a vital piece of the story we gotta stand up and say so pretty loud and long.

I agree that these guys are probably unconscious cointelpro but it amounts to the same thing in the end. No doubt there are some handlers in the background.

Anyhow here's the link: http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?

- I've already posted a couple of points.

J.

gaelen said:
I've already posted a couple of points.
I went and had a look. Some revealing responses I see.

The guys are also associated with Phil Jayhan and are certainly heavily promoted by COINTELPRO. Phil Jayhan is the "pod theory" guy who also promotes the Flight 93 "no plane at Shanksville" theory and he appears to have helped them get their DVD operation up and running.

Notice this comment from Phil Jayhan in the reviews section:

"I want to watch it a second time before writing a short review, but it was better than the first loose change regardless of the pod or not. Thats just going to cause me tons of headaches it being left out of the 2nd edition, but I guess thats my problem."

Why the headaches, I wonder...

Darren said:
The guys are also associated with Phil Jayhan and are certainly heavily promoted by COINTELPRO. Phil Jayhan is the "pod theory" guy who also promotes the Flight 93 "no plane at Shanksville" theory and he appears to have helped them get their DVD operation up and running.

Notice this comment from Phil Jayhan in the reviews section:

"I want to watch it a second time before writing a short review, but it was better than the first loose change regardless of the pod or not. Thats just going to cause me tons of headaches it being left out of the 2nd edition, but I guess thats my problem."

Why the headaches, I wonder...
I wonder...

Well, nothng more came of this. No responses at all regarding Pentagon Strike and lack of links and some pathetic replies to the zionist post. I had some guy who mailed me privately and who agreed that they were avoiding the issue but that may or just been a scout to dig a little. I responded simply and agreed.

Still, all that creativity co-opted again... *sigh*

J.

Yeah my bro bought a copy to show to friends on DVD and one thing i noticed while watching it was how some of the footage/artwork would have to been created using relatively sophisticated software. This kind of thing isn't just thrown together by an amateur on the net, it requires planning, revision and distribution. So while i'll continue to use to as a source i'm constantly linking people to several other sources, esp the articles found herein about cointelpro, mass mind control and 9-11 in general.

I've noticed that through film and media in general there's been a deliberate attempt to create "rebels". Its almost like they understand that they cannot control everyone, so they create media that will push dissidents further into dissent. Maybe making it easier to identify us in the long term?

There is a huge article about Phil Jayhan video on Yahoo France. Yesterday (21st march) this article was listed as the 2nd most sent articles. The article displays directly the two videos and the interview on Fox TV. It really looks like controled damage strongly supported by major medias. In those two videos responsabilities are sharply focused on Bush puppet and his gang. I'm wondering to what extend blowing the Bush fuse after he did the dirty job was planned. But I am afraid that changing the US president won't really change the fundamentals. Nothing new under the sun.

Back
Top Bottom