Pierre?? So profoundly sad to see this! Pierre Lescaudron has passed away.

Là où est PIERRE, il n'y a rien à craindre, Il est ce qu'Il est vraiment, un Être de Lumière au service des autres pleinement...

Where PIERRE is, there is nothing to fear, He is what He truly is, a Being of Light serving others fully...

A beautiful soul has just passed into another reality. Here, in 3D, he has done all he could to help, to relieve, to make life lighter for others. Many of the testimonials here recount memories and anecdotes that give an insight into his inner strength. Pierre was, and will be, I'm sure, a person at the service to others.

Laura, thank you for telling us about his amazingly rapid evolution during his long illness, and his decision to leave with dignity and autonomy.

Esote, thank you for posting Pierre's last post:

"This picture comes from Pierre's last post:
This picture comes from Pierre's last post : https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/tribute-to-planet-earth.50141/post-1135260
After plunging head first to the dark abyss
Rising to new heights with beauty... "

There's a very profound message in these 2 images, and it's up to each of us to interpret them according to our own feelings.

Bon voyage Pierre, now you can run, jump, dance and fly.

Last edited:
i've gone back and forth on whether to post this video 9 years ago at the Chateau because Pierre is in it only a few times. But, it does show his sense of humor and his playfulness. Since some here has requested to know what Pierre was like, I think this does show him in his playful state. And, if you look close enough, you can see that twinkle in his eye that so many who knew him have seen.

Farewell, dear Pierre. I know that you are in a better place and that we will meet again not too long in the future. ❤️

i've gone back and forth on whether to post this video 9 years ago at the Chateau because Pierre is in it only a few times. But, it does show his sense of humor and his playfulness. Since some here has requested to know what Pierre was like, I think this does show him in his playful state. And, if you look close enough, you can see that twinkle in his eye that so many who knew him have seen.

Farewell, dear Pierre. I know that you are in a better place and that we will meet again not too long in the future. ❤️

Thank you very much for that video! I made a screenshot from Pierre - so nice, his smile!

Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-24 um 13.30.10.jpg

Reading all the responses here has brought up many found memories of Pierre and what he shared with others in the most sincere and loving way.

I met Pierre in 2010 and had the good fortune of being a EE teacher in training under the guidance of him and Chu. We were talking and practicing in a large room. I remember being nervous and even unsure if this was a task I was up to. His reassurance and guidance put my spirit at ease and I looked to his smiling face when I felt emotions of doubt arise. I found a picture of Pierre during this time and this is the face that is always close to my heart:love:

66952-dc4595da852aca2a5333009a9a545e76.jpg.png

I hope you don't mind, Erykah, that I grabbed your photo of Pierre, and made it brighter for better clarity

Pierre.jpg

Even that we knew his health was going down, to hear that he passed away struck me like a thunderbolt.
It was always a pleasure to meet Pierre. During our last visit he played and joked with the kids in such a nice way, that they are still asking when we will visit the Chateau again! Thank you Pierre. See you!

As Laura said:
We won't see his like again in this life, I'm sure. What a gift and blessing he was/is. Just simply, we love him.

Attachments

• Pierre.jpg
    Pierre.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 109
I was really schocked when I heard this. Although I didn't know him on personal level I somehow got to know him through his books, articles, forum...
Maybe that's why I feel an explicable sadness and connection to him.
Although we know that death is not the end it is still difficult when we lose someone close to us.
I can't imagine what it's like for all of you who knew him personally.
My thoughts and prayers are with you. ❤️

We went for a walk in the afternoon and saw clouds in the shape of a bird (see picture below). It reminded me of a phoenix. Perhaps it's a sign from dear Pierre. ♥️

A little context is necessary here. This was in the fields nearby the church where the funeral services were held for Pierre and Oxajil was present along with a number of other forum members.

Here is Pierre's grave after the funeral:
1698247081262.jpeg

1698247117717.jpeg

My most sincere condolences on the loss of Pierre. I join with all the members of the Forum in sharing your grief and your immense sorrow at the Château and at the farm.
When I heard of his departure over the last few days, many memories of him came back to me, and I would be happy to share them another day.
In the course of my working life, I crossed paths with Pierre 3 times, and I firmly believe that he was the bravest man I ever had the good fortune to share a few work tools with.
And indeed I would have really liked to have seen him a 4th time in this life.

In these 3 photos, immutable in his famous overalls.

Pierre1.jpgPierre2.jpgPierre3.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all, who knew Pierre well, for of sharing such vivid memories, photos and now also his beautiful grave full of bright flowers.
My deepest condolences for this great loss to all his dear ones, family, the Chateau, the team, crew and all his friends.

When I read about dear Pierre´s passing, I had no words. I was in shock and so sad. Just tears.

Through all your shared memories here, I learn, how Pierre lived so many things by example, did so many different things exceptionally well - his scale of topics of research and writing, his craftsmanship being so astounding, reaching so many hearts.

I only had a few small encounters with Pierre in France. It was casual moments and still made such strong impressions, personal lessons never forgotten, about beauty, love and divination. He seemed so knightly, loving and humorous, the way he cared.

I can only say, thank you Pierre for everything, for who you are. I wish you from my heart that you have (had) a gentle, joyful transition and peaceful recovery. You are in my prayers. Your light shines so strong 🌈🌈

Back
Top Bottom