Reptilians shapeshifters in Conan The Barbarian 1982 movie

Elesia89

Padawan Learner
Hi,

I wanted to post some pictures I actually had back from 2011 where I found out about Reptilians and acually found them in movies, TV shows, the news, and so on... I didnt kept those pics, I just "retook" them from my Blue-Ray copy of the movie. Its actually authentic/genuine.

So I played the scene that interested me the most and took snapshots frame by frame of the frames that I liked the most, here they are, inserted on this message/post. (If you cant look at them, post right away so that i can solve it)

Basically you have to look at the face of the little boy, the smile mostly, the shape of the jaw/face, the eyes when you can see them, and so on...

THEY ARE IN ORDER, frames took incrementally from the scene, just look at the first, then the second, eventually download them all, sort by names in the file explorer, and look at them from first to last.

You actually have to be able to zoom on the face of the boy.

Thats it, please post.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m08s376.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m08s376.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 92
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m51s454.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m51s454.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 94
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m41s924.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m41s924.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m38s735.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m38s735.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m36s073.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m36s073.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m32s631.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m32s631.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m29s743.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m29s743.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m25s581.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m25s581.png
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m22s597.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m22s597.png
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m19s749.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m19s749.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m17s080.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m17s080.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m14s198.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m14s198.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m11s289.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h13m11s289.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
  • vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h10m46s630.png
    vlcsnap-2024-01-14-06h10m46s630.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
There is compression on the pictures, of course it is not crystal clear.
So first, you have to zoom, on the face of the boy.

First picture, cant see much.

Second picture, I can see a bit, but read what I write about the third picture, just below.

Third picture, you can see some slightly pointed teeths, then look at the Oral Commissures, see that reference :
https://jolique.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Lips-Website-400x225.jpg

Still on that third picture, look at the Nasolabial Folds, Smile Lines and Marionette Lines, they are very pronounced for a boy of his young age, reference :
https://static.vecteezy.com/system/...olabial-folds-smile-and-neck-lines-vector.jpg

Fourth picture, same, but less visible.

Fifth picture, I see less, but the smile look a bit like someone who is having a "pleasure trip" with those well exposed/enlarged teeth...

Sixth picture, Ah, just look at those long lines of Oral Commissures, doesnt look like any type of human could do that... just zoom it well... also the chin aint normal compared to the previous pictures, it changed shape, more like a more pronounced "V".

Seventh picture, now you have a somewhat good general visual of the face, somewhat big nose, and very large dark eyes.

Eight picture,
same, but less visible. (also look at the hand, the fingers are somewhat "pointed" and "curvy")

Ninth picture, the chin changed!!! Its not a "V" anymore but a very round chin, please compare to the sixth picture. There are also very enlarged cheeks.

Tenth picture,
cant see much... but still same.

Eleventh picture, well now its more blurry BUT, if you zoom well, looks more like the profile of a "casual known common-folklore demon" to me, you can see it in the deep small darkened eyes, the smile is somewhat demonic (look well the very blurry prolongated Oral Commissures), and then the still enlarged cheeks comparing to the first pictures.

Twelth picture, same but now more blurry, but there are color variations of the skin, right at the point/extremity of the left Oral Commissure (which was visible on the two previous pictures), and as well on the left hand. Some said in the past (during my reasearch) that it was due to compression quality, it has been the case sometimes, but other times, it was very pronounced, and some other times it was totally obvious of a skin color change. And over time, I got used to ID real skin color differentiation. The color in question is Green, sometime Gray.

Picture 12,
now the chin completely changed again! It went from round (ninth picture) to a very small "V" like chin. Some bit of grey color in the extremity of the left cheek (not compression, sorry). The rest is blurry.

LAST PICTURE, chin changed again, this time very round, not a "V" like the previous and sixth pictures + very enlarged left cheek + the bone of the lower left jaw is curved in a way thats not human and also very large and very big, "predatory-alligator-like" style + A VERY LARGE LEFT BLACK EYE.

In 2010 I had my wake up call, I found out about Cassiopaea, Law of One, and did much various research up to this day, and around 2011 I found out about Lizards, I found stuff on the internet that teached me to see their shapeshifting in real time in the media, ANY NUMERICAL MEDIA like internet, TV, Movies. But this here is about their physical apparence WHEN they show up, not the other things or ways "of showing up" as the controllers that they are... you guys know all that and even more than me... but their shapeshifting thing is something to consider.

I cant find the C session but they described the lizards as being "humanoid upright standing alligators".

Please keep posting on this thread.

Last edited:
Well the image are fixed, seeing the scene on a bluray copy is better of course because it is high-resolution (1080p here), but this particular scene is hard to catch because its only a few frames and that happen in one or two seconds, when I first noticed back ago, I actually paused and watched frame by frame and got somewhat shocked (a bit lol). Thats why I can only send pictures. And also it requires meticulous zooming, meaning you have to look well, because, I mean its not like the PTB is gonna release a movie where you can actually see them morphing in real time and in good details. Only the old movies are good for this, from 1970 to around 2000, after 2000 its impossible to see because the image processing softwares just get better and better over time and "human quality" is near perfect. If you look at the latest movies they just look completely normal, even starting around the year 2000, but before, you could see stuff.

Funny thing is, even these days on some youtube videos you can actually see them.
On the news, you can see, depending on which channel you are.

Things to catch are :
- Eye changing color.
- Eye Iris (vertical).
- Skin color tone (usually Green, sometimes Grey, rarely Purple), on various spot of the skin, any body parts, not full change skin color of course, it is located, like on the hands and face, like a "cloud of Green" on the chick or chin. Only the general "human exposed body parts" in society are vailable for eyes to see. (They arent gonna show up naked lol)
- Extreme speed movement (walking, moving, ...) during the times when you are not supposed to see them, I actually catched that a few times... in the videos, on the street...
- Physical Morph, for me that means they can change the shape of any "hard physical parts" that human bodies have, like, on the news, you can see their fingers elongate in lenght or even the rotational articulations not moving in the conventional articulation axis that humans have, for instance, several fingers change in length and shape, moving in a way and direction that normal fingers just can't.

They hide as much as they can, but well, now I am dealing with specters, and tons of usual Organic Portals screwing my life since years, and they just dont dare to do the job by themselves. They keep me, feed on me, and might kill me at the end, but I dont care, as long as I put a mess "up there", I am fine.

I might actually look for them somewhere some day.

Anyway I wanted to communicate about the morphing, the internet is filled with crap now, but, just try Youtube on 1080p or 4K resolution, the news or any kind of media, not the "clean high image processed media" like the recent movies...

I might post later if I have more.

But thats completley made up, its a "cinema" thing, and is certainly not the actual lizard genuine physical apparence...
You already all know about 4D STS Lizards but thats too bad no one can really see yet... And I dont even beleive I have acquired an eye for it or something... Maybe the more you are aware the more you see?

I remember I could see morphing arms on a stupid magazine for trend/fashion on womens, it was just a guy advertising a product.

Maybe if you wanna see it plainly on a fixed image, you have to see it "morphing" in real time... try the news, the biggest "PTB" channels you already know... Maybe then you will be more aware. They are so confident they can rule it all and dont wanna be seen, when they noticed I could see them, they were still 100% confident and in trust in what they were doing, from 2011 and up to this day. They even "change course" in real time about thought process on others and in programming. But I just spend my time blowing it all, funny, I dont say I fully manage, but it gets better over time.

The C even say they are desperate, I dont beleive they are desperate, they are 100% confident.

lol

Still waiting for others...
What.?
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 19-23-58 Bringers of the Dawn Quotes by Barbara Marciniak.pngGDuxs03XcAAhPJZ.jpgGDuxs0yWwAA_5Ub.jpg
when they noticed I could see them,
First, the entities you speak of are rarely seen in this density above the surface of the planet.

Many people have witnessed them as projections (in our density) with all the abilities of the serpent clan and their magic, so to speak.

As projections, they tend to intimidate a subject who has accidentally witnessed a UFO event of significance.

These intimidators are also recognized as MIBs and are known to project very dark energy, with witnesses feeling a sense of dread while they psychically project negatively (to the intended target) as a means to get the said subject not to talk openly about their event.

Be advised to review the sessions as a newbie to get a firm grip on reality. FWIW.😉

Well the image are fixed, seeing the scene on a bluray copy is better of course because it is high-resolution (1080p here), but this particular scene is hard to catch because its only a few frames and that happen in one or two seconds, when I first noticed back ago, I actually paused and watched frame by frame and got somewhat shocked (a bit lol). Thats why I can only send pictures. And also it requires meticulous zooming, meaning you have to look well, because, I mean its not like the PTB is gonna release a movie where you can actually see them morphing in real time and in good details. Only the old movies are good for this, from 1970 to around 2000, after 2000 its impossible to see because the image processing softwares just get better and better over time and "human quality" is near perfect. If you look at the latest movies they just look completely normal, even starting around the year 2000, but before, you could see stuff.

Funny thing is, even these days on some youtube videos you can actually see them.
On the news, you can see, depending on which channel you are.

Things to catch are :
- Eye changing color.
- Eye Iris (vertical).
- Skin color tone (usually Green, sometimes Grey, rarely Purple), on various spot of the skin, any body parts, not full change skin color of course, it is located, like on the hands and face, like a "cloud of Green" on the chick or chin. Only the general "human exposed body parts" in society are vailable for eyes to see. (They arent gonna show up naked lol)
- Extreme speed movement (walking, moving, ...) during the times when you are not supposed to see them, I actually catched that a few times... in the videos, on the street...
- Physical Morph, for me that means they can change the shape of any "hard physical parts" that human bodies have, like, on the news, you can see their fingers elongate in lenght or even the rotational articulations not moving in the conventional articulation axis that humans have, for instance, several fingers change in length and shape, moving in a way and direction that normal fingers just can't.

They hide as much as they can, but well, now I am dealing with specters, and tons of usual Organic Portals screwing my life since years, and they just dont dare to do the job by themselves. They keep me, feed on me, and might kill me at the end, but I dont care, as long as I put a mess "up there", I am fine.

I might actually look for them somewhere some day.

Anyway I wanted to communicate about the morphing, the internet is filled with crap now, but, just try Youtube on 1080p or 4K resolution, the news or any kind of media, not the "clean high image processed media" like the recent movies...

I might post later if I have more.
not sure on which screen you are seeing that but common led/lcd technology is really poor for moving scenes, paired with older movies simpler image processing it may be that your brain is catching that artifact and turning to something else, like a human burn-in effect

Back
Top Bottom