Reptilians shapeshifters in Conan The Barbarian 1982 movie

You can live deep in the forest with no electrical devices, no people (and no f-ing Organic Portals...) just books eventually but nothing else around... a fire, candles, your dog or cat if you have any, but even them they are gonna get "bored".
It is clear that you have read a lot, however I do not agree with what you say.

Is there any chance that I could have this opinion?

Is there any chance that I could have this opinion?
I dont understand the question. Please rephrase?

As for the Work, we all do Work.

But I would say I have been always focused on PSI, UFOs/Aliens/Ghosts/Specters/Entities/Densities, Nutrition/Health/Diet, Electronics/Informatics/AndAllRelatedDevices, reading real athentic transcripts, Industry/Technology, Nature/Earth/Animals, and I totally dont like Humans (not all Humans, I am just swimming among the idiots since years... I try actively to get out), never liked any religion/politics/economics/geopolitics, I like a lot Esoterism like Energies/Chakras/AndAllTheStuffThatIDontKnowAndEverythingRelated...

On this forum you have a lot of field of interests that I dont have, thats why I dont participate, but the very few I have, I am heavily on it, and of course I wont "forget" and go back to watching TV or playing video games so...

Yes of course the ideal is being positive and in acceptance towards all beings and in full communion with the universe, I already knew that, and that was my state long ago, but we cant just do that in a heartbeat, and, I am not gonna ingineer myself to just "produce that state". Its like being fake. When you are bad or feel bad there are reasons, there is karma, and tons of parameters around everything, and I actually fell over time in a black hole, I just try to get out, and of course any twitching thing is gonna put me on edge. Understand there are tons of entites/beings/humans wiring to me and doing stuff, its a nest in my residency and cities, and I always new it when I came in this new building, huge problems since Day 1, and its spreading everywhere.

Cinemas, Sports club, Shops, no kidding, even when i was going to my parents home, the first 5-10 periods were totally quiet and peaceful, but the next ones were gradually chaotic over time, and the last time I went there made me crazy and I had to go back to my city, I cant even go back to see my parents!!! It has been more than a year!!!!! 'They' follow me because I am a good food source, I am always full of negative energies. Since a few months, I see someone 1 time per week that transduce the negative energy into positivity, and that feels great, but two days later it just comes back to full pain negativity blown and bad thought process. I mean, I threw off my TV, I completely shielded and configured my phone and computer from any outside interactions, no invasive IA/program in my life, no social media, only a few friends with whom I widely share and expand... but that is still way too limited...

I dont even know what to ask here, I think my problems is I have attachements, I am somewhat infested, but I dont know who to see or who to search for in my available areas for cleansing. Because I am so efficient physically with my usual full blown ketosis and fat/protein process (and still not enough), I produce lots of energies, and they just get to me.

And because I aint buying the grid, they try to make me "buy" into other negative things. One example, many repeatdly say : "Go find your -jezebel- and -flick- her" and tons of other very negative stuff.... I just live in full dense very negative zones, and each time I have a glimpse of positivity and ambition, bad events happen without seconds and I just go down... Even in the streets in Paris its a nightmare.... Tip : People are "full of life".

I have my own limits regarding fields of work, I dont know who to search for, do you guys know? Do I have attachements?
My magnetisor said that each time he rebalance my chakras and transduce my negative energies into positivity, he says that the energies try to convice him to stop the work and that its useless, he even say sometimes the energies move from one place of my body to another, so that he cant easily "target" it and remove it. Also it is tranduction, and when he absorbs the negativity he gets all kinds of bad effects, that goes away quickly in minutes, but sometimes he say thats intense when he works on it...

Any idea about what it could be? What should I do?

Yes of course the ideal is being positive and in acceptance towards all beings and in full communion with the universe, I already knew that, and that was my state long ago, but we cant just do that in a heartbeat, and, I am not gonna ingineer myself to just "produce that state". Its like being fake.
You prefer the state you are in, then? Coming from someone who's lived in my own personal hell many times over, you stay there until you decide to change and that usually starts with putting a stop to blaming other people for your problems and start taking stock of yourself. If things didn't go well at your parents place, stop pointing the finger at them. I guarantee you did, or said something, or acted a certain way that perpetuated some unpleasant situation with them. Even if they did say or do something you didn't like, focus on what you did to make things worse and change and improve on that aspect of yourself.

Do you have attachments? Probably. But who cares. They'll only stay as long as you stay the same. You don't like humans, or most humans? The message you send is you don't like yourself and as much as you think the environment is after you, it's probably because at some level you are also hostile towards the environment and other people.

You may not like religion, but as the C's have said, Life is Religion and there are some valuable messages in Paul's letters and Orthodox Christianity that provide principles and perspectives on how to approach and interact with life and creation. They also said "It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others." There's also this thread on Negative Emotions and How to Counteract Them. And also George Simon's Ten Commandments of Character.

I have my own limits regarding fields of work, I dont know who to search for, do you guys know? Do I have attachements?
My magnetisor said that each time he rebalance my chakras and transduce my negative energies into positivity, he says that the energies try to convice him to stop the work and that its useless, he even say sometimes the energies move from one place of my body to another, so that he cant easily "target" it and remove it. Also it is tranduction, and when he absorbs the negativity he gets all kinds of bad effects, that goes away quickly in minutes, but sometimes he say thats intense when he works on it...

Any idea about what it could be? What should I do?

Try sincerely reading the letter regularly and go through the threads, and be honest with yourself. If you're in hell, it can't get any worse, so try something different and see if things don't get better. Don't expect any answers right away or quick fixes, but if you persevere, some glimmers of light will start to appear. You'll also see that these threads have NOTHING to do with aliens or reptilians and everything to do with changing and growing who we are as human beings.

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

And if I have prophetic powers – that is, the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose; and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love I am nothing – a useless nobody.

Even if I dole out all that I have to give food to the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy; is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.

It is not conceited – arrogant and inflated with pride; it is not rude, and does not act unbecomingly. Love does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it – pays no attention to a suffered wrong.

It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail.

Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstance and it endures everything without weakening.

Love never fails – never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end. As for prophecy, it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will be superseded by truth.

For our knowledge is fragmentary and our prophecy is fragmentary.

But when the complete and perfect comes, the incomplete and imperfect will vanish away – become antiquated, void and superseded.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.

For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim reflection of reality as in a riddle or an enigma, but then, when perfection comes, we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part; but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood by God.

And so, faith, hope, love abide; these three, but the greatest of these is love.” (1 Corinthians 13:1–13)

And Ashworth's translation of the last part:

"For we know only in part, and we prophesy only in part. But at the coming of age, the partial will come to an end. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child: when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known." (1 Cor 13:10-12)

I dont want to sound "childish" but that last piece of text sounded a bit like staying in the carousel for me...
I am not saying I dont like what you are trying to do, you wanna help based on what you know and how you proceed in life and in general but that is not me, your way isnt everybody ways and you kinda try to impose that you know.

I came here to give informations about what I know and freely talk/debate about it, and exchange on it, I didnt really imposed, even if I did insisted on the food part... well... but I didnt try to impose... It was actually a huge recommendation from me with lots of information to back it up.
Then that "moyal" did her thing, and probably got satisfied by it, got away without a scar, and you just all ignore that.
And then you say you dont even want to help me about attachments, or the other issues I got even if I know some knows about it, that apperently no one cares, and so you just divulged I cant have help here on that subject... Are you actually being serious talking on behalf of anyone saying "no one cares"? Sounds a bit like taking some kind of high position... Did you actually asked others before saying that? You just talked on the behalf of the whole cassiopaean group saying I wouldnt get help about attachments.

AND so now I just earned the title of bad boy and doesnt really deserve the help I require... Except the help you actually think I should have, based on what you think is good for me, whch is not what I asked, by imposing your ways of doing, with that text, and the others links you just force on me. And thats love? No.

And please define love.

People love their high sugar coffee, or whatever drug they are on, and they feel "love". While they actually destroy their brains and everything else just for good feelings. Thats just an example on how the definition of love is totally subjective nowadays, even I remember the C saying that the definition of love in society is corrupted. But since you all know better the sessions than me, I am sure you already know its true. So even your "love attempt" on me is kinda subjectively based. Also, that "love definition" referenced in your text is based on your way of doing, what you learned, I dont if thats the universal truth, if it was, everyone would just get it and accept it, as it would be obvious, and because everyone is different on this 3D earth, your "universal love theory" cant possibly be valid and in working instance. So that was subjective love too.

You say I am hostile toward the envirronement, you dint asked me anything about me, you just base yourself on what I communicated which is actually a very fragmented piece of the whole pie, or at least the last years pie.

Just so you know, starting 2013 up to 2016, I was 100% positive and loving everything and everyone I met in my envirronnement, which was in the same cities I still live in. But I got caught in the machinery, and, with intense effort of self remembering and connecting the dots, I realized I got lied to by pretty much everybody I listened to during that positive phase, and I began to eat dust.

Even my teachers, friends and family where being questionned, and more. Even those Lizards "friends", and yes they are real, I had forms of communications/exchanges with them, wether you beleive it or not, thats the truth. But there were good and bad moments, right now its just plain bad.

And as a side note, I remember a thread from Laura saying she was tired of all the lies and that she was getting mad, and many members and her were posting saying that anger is needed when its needed. Its just an emotion like any. So, saying that you should be good all the time and never have to do anythingwith negativity is basically a huge self delusion, did you know that in the Law of One they said that here, in 3D (even Cass said it..), we have as much negativity than positivity, there is 50/50 balance, so yeah, keep thinking you should be preaching and be all good, just do that, you will go to heaven.

No one gets the message I am trying to convey here.

Forget it.

@Elesia89 , I’m not trying to put words in @Turgon's mouth, and it's just my opinion; but I don’t think what was said about “not caring” regarding your attachments was meant to be derogatory. I took it to mean that many of us have probably had attachments at some point, it’s just another part of navigating this wild terrain. Regarding what to do, I can only put my two cents in from some experience I had when I worked in an energy healing center some years ago. There were healers there doing spirit release and energy cleansings. For the spirit release, one used hypnosis, and another, some shamanic technique. The thing is, many people came in wanting to be cleared, but not wanting to change their behaviors/thoughts/habits. (I am NOT accusing you of this). In essence, they wanted to go on same old, same old after the cleansing. I believe an attachment needs a hook or a similar resonance to latch onto. If people carry on on the same way after the clearing, they will inevitably pick up another attachment. By working on oneself continually, we create a "hostile" environment for attachments, and so they move on out or don’t even attempt to hop on. There’s nothing to grab onto, like water slipping down the windshield of a car. I do agree with some of the things you mention, but I just wanted to address the attachment thing. Wishing you peace. It may sound cliché’, but that really can only come from within.

No one gets the message I am trying to convey here.
No, pretty much everyone here sees the message you are trying to convey. We just don't agree with it and some are trying to let you know why. But you don't seem to see the message they are trying to convey to you.

You can either take a step back and settle down and come back when you can discuss things in a calm way, or you can go. It is entirely up to you.

You can't control how other people respond or act towards you, but you can learn how to guide your own emotional reactions and responses.
@Elesia
Turgon well summarized what you have to do in this sentence. Let's see if you pass the test or not, so far the answer is no. Controlling one's emotions is one necessity in, let's say, the work on oneself. It's harder during a live conversation, it's easier when it's by written as here, as you have the time to correct, remove, modify, spot your lacks/weakness/errors, delay your response to let you more time ... .

In other words, it's an exercice well suited for you, you just have to avoid clicking on "Post reply" too quickly, write something, wait tomorrow, re-read what you wanted to type, you'll see that you'll change what you typed, mabye even totally modify your answer.

Let's see, and, don't forget to laugh ! Laugh of yourself, of the situation, of the importance of this initial topic (which is not much high) and what this triggered so far, isn't it funny when you know how the universe works, how mainly-programmed-humans react, here with a good example which is you (?). This is another trick to deactivate your ego, but it looks like he's (or it is) strong ... i would not dare to bet on the finality of this story (or thread)

Started reading this thread and got lost somewhere around when the personal attacks began, but I just came in here to say that the Reptilians do not exist in the 3rd density. There is a quarantine enforced by 6th density that prevents them from manifesting here in ways that would allow them to stifle the evolution of 3rd/2nd/1st density(ie: killing anyone who opposes their agenda). You've quoted Ra a few times in a couple of the posts I began reading, and it is actually in the Ra material where you find this information, and if im not mistaken its also commented on by the C's..

Ra: I am Ra. Every effort is made to quarantine this planet. However, the network of guardians, much like any other pattern of patrols on whatever level, does not hinder each and every entity from penetrating quarantine, for if request is made in light/love, the Law of One will be met with acquiescence. If the request is not made, due to the slipping through the net, then there is penetration of this net.

Questioner: What would happen to the entity if he did not obey the quarantine after being hailed?

Ra: I am Ra. To not obey quarantine after being hailed on the level of which we speak would be equivalent to your not stopping upon walking into a solid brick wall.

The C's I believe also mentioned the Lizards can only manifest here through dimensional/density windows and that even when they are here they can only be here for a short period of time due to the entropic nature of their souls.

The idea that there are human beings walking around who are reptilians in disguise is something I have never understood. We are talking about a race of beings that are so far more advanced than us that we seem to them the same way we would look at cattle on a farm stuck inside of their fences.

The C's also talk about how they are trying to engineer a race of humanoid bodies to somehow inject their souls in to so they can live here permanently, which of course would be rendered entirely useless if they could just manifest here and live freely.

Further, the idea that there is an actual reptilian disguised as a young male actor on a Conan the Barbarian movie simply for the sake of... acting? What sort of agenda would be going on here... None of it makes any sense.

I have had the fortune/misfortune of experiencing the lizards more times in my dreams than I would like, and every time they have this aura of being extremely powerful/advanced, to a level that is basically unable to be put in to words. I think a lot of people imagine them as these kind of soulless personifications of evil, but the truth is they are extremely spiritually advanced, their intellect is on a level we cant even fathom, their existence in "variable physicality" is more dream like than 3rd density earth like, and the idea of them living out simple 3rd density lives as child actors is actually laughable.

Apologies if any of this has been covered, didn't have a chance to read the entire thread.. thought I would share my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom