Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

I think that it safe to say that President Putin has vision of how the global predictors thought process works and has since made advances for the security of his nation. This has been accomplished through the continued refinement of an elite fighting force called Spetsnaz Vityaz (604 Center Special Purpose)

I can see no global equal. Not even with the false flag psychopathic elements of Mossad no matter how much they may growl and spit.

They are a well disciplined, (with various forms of the marshal arts), well trained (composed of well educated high achievers ), well equipped (with all facets of all military equipment), for total domination of internal counter terrorist threat.

It is true their are among best SF in the world, I think best as they won many international competitions when it comes to their tactical and arm skills, I mean on spetsnaz MVD which stands for special troops for ministry of internal affairs, there is also GRU and FSB group alpha which are even better because they are military and intelligence SF. Mossad is intelligence agency that recruits among military SF. When it comes to their marshals arts I am not that really impressed like with much of SF, rarely some of them have some long years training, mostly what they teach them there and that is mostly basic, but on the other hand it is not really that is very much needed in modern warfare today although Russians do give much attention to physical conditioning, more then any other nations. It is more about guns then it is about physical skills on which there was more attention in ancient times which is understandable from modern point, manpower is less and less important in more technological world. But you have to have in mind there are in every nations many authoritarians and psychos in that circles there, especially west, not so much fighting for ideals but for thrill to kill, status and being brainwashed. They are like said machines, paid killers, following orders, if there was not Putin there but some wannabe politician like obama they would oppress people if need be, yeltsin years are example when even spetsnaz gru became his bodyguards, they are only tools in hands of leaders. It is all dandy from the outside through some videos, in reality it is hard life, even harder for someone with some conscience, so it is always good to be careful what you glorify, individuals in the end count, and nowhere is perfect.

Here is some video of their elite paratroopers blue berets VDV abusing one men, I am not sure if it is for being gay or something else because I do not know Russian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQd4tSFXuNk

In the end no matter how well trained or sure in oneself is, be in the wrong place and wrong time and you ll gona get it. I know a story of one guy who was in special police in my country and his friend died in his arms during action, bullet went through sides of his armor vest, after that he went to become waiter on the ship. And from my experience because I applied to one unit from curiosity if I can pass that is like OMOH in Russia even knowing I won t be accepted because even though I passed physical tests, connections are everything and you have people that do not know even how to punch a bag pass, mindset that is showed in the upper video is similar - just more roids and talks about only guns, and I am personally bit scared when dealing with fire weapons because of taking lives and I have conscience which is bad for that kind of work, so better option is to distance as more as possible and be what they call ordinary duster.

A few headlines ...

Is Barack Obama Actually TRYING To Start World War III?
http://investmentwatchblog.com/is-barack-obama-actually-trying-to-start-world-war-iii/

Why has Barack Obama airdropped 50 tons of ammunition into areas that “moderate rebels” in Syria supposedly control? This is essentially the equivalent of poking the Russians directly in the eyes. Much of this ammunition will end up in the hands of those that the Russians are attempting to bomb into oblivion, and so to Russia it appears that we are attempting to make their job much harder. And of course the truth is that there aren’t really any “moderate rebels” in Syria at all. Nearly all of the groups that are fighting are made up primarily of radical jihadists and/or hired mercenaries. Personally, I don’t see anyone over there that you could call “the good guys”. At the end of the day, the U.S. supports just about anyone that wants to get rid of the Assad regime, and the Russians are working very hard to keep Assad in power. Just like the civil war in Ukraine, the conflict in Syria is in great danger of being transformed into a proxy war between the United States and Russia, and many fear that these conflicts could eventually be setting the stage for World War III.

The ferocity of Russian airstrikes in Syria has surprised observers all over the planet, and over the past couple of days these airstrikes have been extended to include some new areas…

It has been well documented that many of these so-called “moderate rebel groups” in Syria have fought alongside ISIS and have sold weapons to them. So this false dichotomy that Barack Obama keeps trying to sell us on is just a giant fraud.

U.S. anti-tank weapons are playing a critical role in the Syrian conflict. As reported by the Washington Post, U.S.-made anti-tank missiles are being used by the rebels to destroy lots of Russian-made tanks that are being used by the Syrian army…

Like I said earlier, this is looking more and more like a proxy war between the United States and Russia.

Could that be what Obama actually wants?

Obama is poking China in the eyes lately too. CNN is reporting that U.S. warships may soon be sailing into territorial waters around the Spratly Islands. These are islands that the Chinese government claims ownership over, but the U.S. government disputes that claim, and Obama seems determined to flex his muscles in the area…

If Obama sends warships into that area, there is a very real chance that they could get shot at. According to Newsweek, the Chinese are saying that they will not permit U.S. ships to violate those territorial waters under any circumstances…

In addition to everything above, the civil war in Ukraine continues to rage on. The United States funded, equipped, trained and organized the forces that violently overthrew the democratically-elected government in Ukraine, and then once those thugs (which actually included some neo-Nazis) took power, the Obama administration immediately recognized them as the legitimate government of Ukraine.

The rebel groups that the Russians have been backing have been doing very well and have been steadily taking ground, and this is not how the power brokers in D.C. envisioned things playing out in Ukraine. So in a desperate attempt to shift the momentum of the conflict, a bill is going through Congress that would provide “lethal military aid” to the government in Kiev. Initially the bill would have provided 200 million dollars in lethal aid, but now it has been upped to 300 million dollars. There are some that believe that the final figure will be significantly higher.

Once this bill gets passed, it will be an extremely important event. For the Russians, it will mean crossing a red line that never should have been crossed. You see, the truth is that Ukraine is Russia’s most important neighbor. Just imagine how we would feel if the Russians helped overthrow Canada’s government and then start feeding weapons to the new pro-Russian government that they helped install. That is exactly how the Russians view our meddling in Ukraine.

US, Russia & Syria: The Problem With Faking It
http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/10/10/us-russia-syria-problem-faking-it

The great danger of faking your ability to do something in the public square is that someone with an actual desire to the job you are pretending to do might come along and show you up.

This is what has just happened to the US in Syria with the entrance of Russia into the fight against ISIL.

And as is generally the case with posers caught with their pants down, the US policy elites are not happy about it.

You see, the US strategic goal in Syria is not as your faithful mainstream media servants might have you believe to save the Syrian people from the ravages of the long-standing Assad dictatorship, but rather to heighten the level of internecine conflict in that country to the point where it will not be able to serve as a regional bulwark against Israeli regional hegemony for at least another generation.

[...] Then there is Wesley Clark's famous speech, given in 2007, in which he revealed the true strategic aims of those running US foreign policy in the wake of the September 11th attacks. In it, he tells of a conversation he had at that time with a Pentagon official who admitted that the real plan was "to attack and destroy the governments in seven countries in five years".

Those countries, according to Clark, were: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iraq. In the same speech, he explicitly ties the hatching of the plan to Richard Perle, head of the cadre of people who wrote in the "Clean Break" document of the paramount importance of putting Israel in position to "shape its strategic environment".

On September 5th, 2013, Alon Pinkas, the former Israeli Consul General in New York and well-connected member of Tel Aviv’s conservative policy elite described the Syrian conflict in the following terms in the New York Times:

"This is a playoff situation in which you need both teams to lose, but at least you don’t want one to win — we’ll settle for a tie,....Let them both bleed, hemorrhage to death: that’s the strategic thinking here. As long as this lingers, there’s no real threat from Syria."

I don’t think it can get much clearer than that. The US-Israeli plan in Syria never been about helping anyone in that country, but rather insuring its effective dismemberment so as to further the perceived "strategic interests" of the Jewish state.

Yes, the US and Israelis, have been "faking it" in Syria for a good long time now. And Putin has come along and called their bluff.

NATO’s "joint nuclear missions" violate non-proliferation regime — diplomat
http://tass.ru/en/politics/828128

The Russian diplomat noted that the United States was going to modernize its nuclear warheads deployed in Europe soon.

NATO’s "joint nuclear missions" contradict the nuclear non-proliferation treaty (NPT), a Russian diplomat said on Monday.

"Despite an agreement reached on Iran’s nuclear programme, serious challenges remain in the nuclear non-proliferation sphere," Mikhail Ulyanov, director of the Russian Foreign Ministry department for non-proliferation and arms control, said at the general political discussion held in the first committee of the 70th session of the United Nations General Assembly.

The Russian diplomat noted that the United States was going to modernize its nuclear warheads deployed in Europe soon while the European countries in the territories of which the warheads have been deployed were planning to renovate the fleet of aviation means of delivery of nuclear weapons in the near future.

"It means that NATO’s violation of its non-proliferation commitments is going to be infinite," Ulyanov added.

Israeli-American Terror Machine exposed, checkmated and decimated in Syria
_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/10/09/israeli-american-terror-machine-exposed-checkmated-and-decimated-in-syria/

Thanks to Putin's remarkable decimation of ISIS in Syria and checkmate and exposure of the Israeli-American Terror Machine, there is no longer any need for Homeland Security inside America.

[...] But even more, this Israeli-American Terror Machine has been exposed to many for the first time for what it actually is and what it has done to manipulate American to fight Israel’s proxy wars in the Mideast.

Both the US Administration and the Pentagon have now admitted that the USG has been supporting the FSA which was supposed to be fighting ISIS but instead was trying to displace President Assad.

And a highly ranked retired American General has now even admitted that the USG allowed ISIS to exist and develop.

And it was even reported in the Controlled Major Mass Media (CMMM) that the US Administration admitted that approximately 3.5 million dollars was wasted on each so-called CIA mercenary sheep-dipped to be an FSA fighter which was instead trying to dispose President Assad but failing in that too.

President Obama has now admitted that the USG has been supporting ISIS and the FSA. This probably constitutes a major turning point in the power base inside the Pentagon of the PNACers and the Israeli-American “Israeli-first” Dual Citizens who have infiltrated and hijacked the Pentagon and have used criminal means to maintain power there.

This means of course that for the first time many Americans will connect the dots and will begin to understand that since the USG has now admitted supplying and supporting the big ISIS terror machine in the Mideast as well as the FSA in its attempt to displace Assad, all terror anywhere in the World has been synthetically engineered and deployed by this Israeli-America terror machine.

And many will now realize for the first time that this deployment of engineered staged terror has included not only the attack on America on 9-11-01 but the bombing of the Murrah Building as well as so many other major terror attacks such as Khobar Towers.

These major disclosures have now allowed many to connect the dots for the very first time to finally understand how Israel and its Israeli-American “Israeli-first” Dual Citizens, PNACers and top NeoCons who had infiltrated the Pentagon and the US Administration were able to hijack the American War machine and use it to fight Israel’s secret proxy wars.

Not only have these American proxy wars in the Mideast for Israel and the *RKM been completely illegal and unConstitutional, they have constituted serious war crimes against the American Soldiers used as Israel’s cannon-fodder and their families. But it is now becoming obvious as well that these wars constituted serious war crimes against the innocent Afghanis and Iraqis who died and were horribly wounded while the infrastructure of their nations was decimated by American Air power and their homes were destroyed.

And while the CIA has been working with Israel and Saudi Arabia to create, train, arm and pay these ISIS mercenaries and the FSA to depose Assad, destroy Syria and then Iran as a part of the RKM’s secret Greater Israel, secrecy is used to keep much of the USG in the dark so that right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing. Recently the issue of where ISIS was getting all the new Toyota trucks came up and has just recently been resolved. They have been provided by the USG, Israel and Saudi Arabia along with the rest of the support for ISIS and all Mideast terror groups.

This last week, Putin’s Air Power has been decimating ISIS as well as the FSA which both are little more than Israeli and CIA mercenary proxy warriors for Israel and the RKM. ISIS is now on the run with many deserting, fleeing or hiding.

Conclusion:

Now that this international Israeli-American secret Terror machine has been exposed, checkmated and decimated, we no longer need the Department of Homeland Security or the unConstitutional TSA. Nor do we need a militarized American police trained by the Israeli espionage front the ADL to view the American Public as domestic terrorists to be shot down for any perceived minor non-compliance for any reason..

Pashalis said:
Putin just gave a video interview on "Russia 1" where he also was asked about the discovered ISIS-Plot in Moskau:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NvwB6pmDoc

Unfortunately the interview is not yet available in english.

Putins interview is now available in german:

http://de.sott.net/article/19570-Neues-Video-Putin-auf-deutsch-zu-Russlands-Syrien-Bombardement

Thor, I was ready to reply to your post and see you've already removed it! :lol: So, I will reply anyway.

Thor:
I think Perceval's quote about Putin above also applies very much to the work of Laura and Ark and many others. When you align yourself with truth to the utmost of your ability the Universe or higher forces will use that momentum to further the STO agenda. The higher your karmic potential, the bigger an impact you'll be able to have, but as I see it, what matters is the degree to which you give everything you have in living in accordance with what is natural and what is true.

Beautiful AND Inspiring.

Quote from: Perceval on Yesterday at 11:12:42 PM

<Snip...>

Putin himself (and his government) is being 'used' by higher forces to ensure a level of balance and free will is maintained on our planet. So there's no need for anyone to get bogged down in thoughts about seeing some kind of 'savior' in Putin and worrying about being mistaken and that Russia will just end up doing what the US has done. This is a time of 'unveiling' and that 'unveiling' is simply being facilitated by the person incarnated as Putin. As the Cs have said, 'don't deify anyone'. If you want to be a follower of something, follow the Truth and love, and praise anyone who serves as a vehicle for those two 'beautiful faces of god'.

Also so Beautiful and Inspiring and I take these thoughts into the day with me. Thanks :)

Looks like things are going up a notch?

Putin slams US on Syria, says partners have 'mush for brains'
http://news.yahoo.com/putin-slams-us-syria-says-partners-mush-brains-113850683.html

Moscow (AFP) - President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday slammed Washington for refusing to share intelligence with Russia on Syria, accusing it of muddled thinking.

"I believe some of our partners simply have mush for brains," Putin said, expressing some of his strongest criticism yet of Washington's handling of the Syrian crisis.

Late last month Moscow launched a bombing campaign in Syria, saying it needed to target Islamic State jihadists before they cross into Russia, which has a large Muslim population.

But Washington and its allies slammed Russia's intervention in the conflict, saying Moscow was also targeting Western-backed moderate rebels and sought to prop up the regime of Bashar al-Assad.

"Now, we often hear that our pilots are striking the wrong targets, not IS," Putin said at an investment forum in Moscow explaining that Russia had asked Washington to provide a list of targets.

But Washington declined.

"'No, we are not ready for this' was the answer," Putin quoted them as saying.

"Then we thought again and asked another question: then tell us where we should not strike. No answer too," he said, adding: "That is not a joke. I did not make this up."

"How is it possible to work together?" he asked.

"I think some of our partners simply have mush for brains, they do not have a clear understanding of what really happens in the country and what goals they are seeking to achieve."

He also took issue with a decision by a US-led coalition to parachute in ammunition to rebels in Syria, saying the weapons could end up in the wrong hands.

In televised comments at the weekend, Putin acknowledged that Russia wanted to buttress the Syrian regime, saying Moscow's task was to "stabilise the legitimate authorities and create conditions for the search of political compromise."

"We are not striving for some sort of leadership on Syria," he said at Tuesday's forum.

“The New Middle East”: Russian Style
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-new-middle-east-russian-style/5480575

The US’ plan to construct a “New Middle East”, announced during the failed 2006 Israeli War on Lebanon, has been totally offset by Russia’s game-changing anti-terrorist intervention in Syria. Although no formal details were ever officially provided as to what this “New Middle East” would look like, many caught on that it would likely follow the destructive contours of Ralph Peters’ “Blood Borders”, in which the entire region falls apart along ethnic and sectarian lines in a Yinon-esque scenario. In fact, the fulfillment of this strategy is one of the main reasons why the “Arab Spring” theater-wide Color Revolutions and the War on Syria were unleashed, but all of that is proving to be for naught now that Russia brilliantly flipped the initiative and has indisputably become the leading actor in the Mideast.

Moscow’s “Mideast Pivot” is geared towards restoring the principles of order in the region that Washington had so wantonly disregarded as it blindly sought to destroy the status quo and chaotically remake the Mideast according to its own desired vision. With the tables having dramatically been turned, however, it’s time to explore another vision of the future, albeit one in which Russia, not the US, plays the guiding role over events. This “New Middle East” is a lot different than the one the US had intended, and it eliminates just about every lever of influence that Washington had previously employed in attempting to keep the region servilely under its strategic command.

The article’s premise is predicated on the Coalition of the Righteous (Russia-Syria-Iraq-Iran) succeeding in its extermination campaign against ISIL, and Part I proceeds to describe the paradigm shift that the Allies have enacted through their actions. Part II is then broken up into two separate sections that uncover the wide-ranging geopolitical consequences of a coalition victory, with the first one discussing the Lebanon-to-Iran Resistance Arc and the second one detailing the resultant destabilization of Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Finally, in response to this historical defeat inflicted against unipolarity, the article concludes by forecasting the ways in which the US will seek geopolitical revenge against Russia for unseating it from its prized perch at the crossroads of Afro-Eurasia.

Part IIA “The New Middle East”: Russian Style. The Resistance Arc is Reborn
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-new-middle-east-russian-style-the-resistance-arc-is-reborn/5480841

Part IIB “The New Middle East”: Russian Style. The Saudis are Running Scared
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-new-middle-east-russian-style-the-saudis-are-running-scared/5481170

Iraq is now bombing ISIS

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/13/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-russia-iran-idUSKCN0S71JC20151013

With the help of Russia and Iran

Ocean said:
Iraq is now bombing ISIS

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/13/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-russia-iran-idUSKCN0S71JC20151013

With the help of Russia and Iran

the article said:
“The Iraqi government wants to do this in a way that doesn’t look like they’re pushing the Americans away,” he said.

The Iraqi military need to listen to this weeks Behind The Headlines; in particular the part where Joe talks about the impossibility of sitting between two stools.

They're on thin ice already by having the command centre in their Green Zone. I love the idea of them getting some payback after everything and everyone they've lost to American barbarism over the last 25 years, but the 'blowback' on them is gonna be worse than anywhere else, surely?

"I believe some of our partners simply have mush for brains," Putin said, expressing some of his strongest criticism yet of Washington's handling of the Syrian crisis.

Putin is so polite to keep on calling the Americans "partners", and to say that their brains are mushy, rather than to say that they are both idiots and ill-intended. Still, for his normally very diplomatic stance, these are strong words. Don't expect to see them much on the main headlines. And if they do, they'll be coated in all sorts of twists.

Aaand, just when the US is looking so bad thanks to the Russians, we get this on the front pages:

_http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-malaysia-flight-17-20151013-story.html
Malaysia Airlines Flight 17: Report says Russian-made missile system downed jet

Dutch-led investigation concluded Tuesday that a missile from a Russian-made Buk system brought down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 over eastern Ukraine last year.

All 298 people aboard probably died almost instantly, the Dutch Safety Board said, in a finding likely to comfort victims’ relatives, who feared that some of their loved ones might have been conscious as they plummeted tens of thousands of feet to their deaths. The crash report blamed Ukraine’s government for failing to close the airspace above the eastern part of the country while an armed conflict was underway in the area.

But the investigation did not address the crucial question of who fired the surface-to-air rocket, which is the subject of a separate inquiry due to publish its findings later this year or in early 2016.

Still, Moscow swiftly went into spin mode to try to deflect blame from Russian-backed rebels in eastern Ukraine who many in the West say were clearly responsible for the July 17, 2014, disaster. Hours before the Dutch report was released Tuesday afternoon, a state-controlled missile-maker in Russia said its own investigation showed that damage patterns to the downed plane could not have been made by weapons currently found in Moscow’s arsenal and that the missile was fired from an area under the control of Ukrainian government forces, not the separatists. [...]

In Washington, the White House welcomed the investigation report as "an important milestone" in bringing those behind the rocket attack to justice. Ned Price, a spokesman for the National Security Council, said the U.S. remained convinced that Russian-backed rebels were responsible.

"Our assessment is unchanged: MH17 was shot down by a surface-to-air missile fired from separatist-controlled territory in eastern Ukraine," Price said in a statement. [...]

“Flight MH17 did not crash as a result of meteor strikes. We have excluded the possibility of the airplane itself having any technical defect or that of a bomb exploding inside the aircraft,” Joustra said.

“Nor did Flight MH17 crash as the result of an air-to-air attack,” he added, dismissing a scenario put forward by Russian critics alleging that the plane was shot down by a Ukrainian fighter jet. The damage pattern would have been different, and radar would have picked up the presence of another aircraft, Joustra said.

The Dutch-led investigation team included members from Russia, Ukraine, the United States and three other countries. All of them endorsed the finding that a missile brought down the airliner, but the Russian investigators dissented from the conclusion that it was a Buk, saying it was not possible to pinpoint the type of warhead and missile used, Joustra said. [...]

Expect much finger-pointing at Russia from the media. They're going to milk this as much as they can to cover their embarrasement in Syria.

Just read this article: http://www.sott.net/article/303888-How-telling-Russia-targets-ISIS-US-targets-power-stations

How telling! Russia targets ISIS, U.S. targets power stations

What happened to the no-fly-zone?

[quote author= T.C.]What happened to the no-fly-zone?[/quote]

'No fly zone' was never officially declared. But it gave a clear message to the 'US-coalition' that they have the means to Protect the SAA should they impose their own 'no fly zone' In other words telling them and showing the world that there imperial crusade ends here.

The Russians are fully in control of what happens in the skies of Syria. They know exactly what the US bombs and doesn't. Targeting a power station is a war-crime. They could make a strong case out of it.

Now that Russia has grasp the attention of the world and has a formidable audience they could show the world what the US really bombs in the main-time. Has bombed and what they truly have obliterated in Libya.

Kaiser_280.jpg

This image of Putin greeted me upon accessing VeteransToday - thought others besides myself might enjoy the view.

The story that accompanies the pic:

_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/10/13/america-reels-as-putin-redlines-israel/

3 stories w/ Putin in the title currently in the top 10 VT articles.

Excerpts from the Redlines Israel article - by Gordon Duff and New Eastern Outlook, Moscow:

The free reign of Israel, who has continually attacked the Syrian army in support of ISIS forces now known to be reinforced with as many as 800 specially trained Israeli Army commandos, may well be coming to an end.

Putin’s statement about dealing with Israel and their illegal air attacks on Syria was ignored by the world’s press.

“You know the Pentagon is run almost entirely by “end times” Christian Zionists. The military leadership of the United States believes that it is necessary for ISIS to conquer not only Syria and Iraq but Jordan as well. Only when ISIS takes over enough biblical sites, such as Palmyra and the Second Temple of Solomon at Tadmoor, will the End Times Prophesies be fulfilled.

This is why the bombings don’t work, this is why ISIS supply operations are backed by US air drops, this is why ISIS has full access to American intelligence and this is why Israel is using its air force and now ground troops inside Syria to help ISIS.”

Russian air forces operating in Syria aren’t just there to stop ISIS but to put a stop to rogue Pentagon operations supporting and resupplying ISIS and to put an air umbrella over the region to stop Israel from using her massive air power under the black flag of the Islamic State.

When Russian operations begin inside Syria, operations the Pentagon claims had been going on for weeks, making this an oddly self-fulfilling prophesy, the shenanigans of the End Timers in the US military and their dreams of nuclear annihilation will come against something unexpected, a force capable of pushing back.

We then come to this inexorable fact; Israel’s brash willingness to confront Russia is based on its assumption that rogue Pentagon extremists are willing to stage a nuclear confrontation with Russia through what they admit is an illegal and treasonous avenue of control that includes hijacking American nuclear capabilities.

Is this gamble on Israel’ part a sane one? Will we have to wait and see to find out?

Hmmm-are the Lizzies in a tizzy?

The Refugee problem in Merkle's Germany will likely intensify with the forecast of "early seasonal snow."
Early-Season Snow to Whiten Germany by Wednesday
http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/early-season-snow-germany/52957675

The snow will fall in between Berlin and Munich, focusing on the corridor from Trier to Frankfurt to Kassel to the mountains along border of the Czech Republic before tapering off Wednesday morning, mixing back with rain in some cases.

The snow is expected to accumulate 5 to 10 cm (2 to 4 inches) in the colder highest elevations. While some melting will initially occur on the roads, that amount of snow will eventually lead to slippery and slushy travel.

The UK will be experiencing it's own weather problems:
FOUR MONTHS OF HEAVY SNOW
http://investmentwatchblog.com/four-months-of-heavy-snow-shock-uk/

Exclusive: Syrian army, allies preparing attack in Aleppo area - sources
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/13/us-mideast-crisis-syria-aleppo-exclusive-idUSKCN0S72U020151013

The Syrian army and allied Iranian and Hezbollah forces are preparing for a ground offensive against insurgents in the Aleppo area backed by Russian air strikes, two senior regional officials familiar with the plans said on Tuesday.

The offensive would expand on a ground attack launched by the same alliance last week that is targeting rebels in Hama province further west. The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said thousands of Iranian troops had arrived to take part in the ground offensives in support of President Bashar al-Assad.

A big government offensive in the area near the Turkish border is likely to further anger NATO member Ankara, which has backed insurgents fighting Assad and has already expressed deep concern over Russian air strikes that have targeted them.

French government assassinates six of its own citizens in bombing raid in Syria
http://rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/french-government-assassinates-six-citizens-bombing-raid-syria/

The French state carried out the extra-judicial assassination of at least six of its own citizens in a raid on an Islamic State (IS) militia training camp in Syria last week, blatantly violating the French constitution’s ban on the death penalty.

Last Thursday night at 11 p.m. a group of two French Rafale fighter aircraft descended on an ISIS training camp five kilometers southwest of Raqqa, the capital of the IS-controlled area of Syria. The French youth were allegedly training in the camp alongside over 100 other foreigners. The planes dropped seven 250-kilogram, GPS-guided smart bombs on the camp, in the latest French raid on ISIS training camps since a raid on another camp near Deir Ezzor on 27 September.

The government has not released an estimate for the number of dead and wounded of the hundred or so youth in the camp. The previous raid reportedly killed over 30 youth, including 12 child soldiers. However, a Syrian NGO announced that at least six French citizens had been killed in the latest raid, a figure confirmed yesterday by anonymous French officials, who also confirmed that their raid was consciously designed to kill French citizens.

They told BFM-TV, “We targeted a training camp containing ISIS foreign fighters prepared to come attack us in France. Among them there were French citizens and French speakers.”

The PS government tried to justify its illegal murder by invoking its right to “self-defense,” since these IS trainees in Syria could later return to France and carry out terrorist attacks.

This establishes a sinister and anti-democratic precedent: the state’s right to pre-emptively punish a suspect for crimes he has not committed, based on nothing more than the assertion that it believes that the suspect might commit a crime in the future.

One must assume that Hollande personally authorized and launched this killing. Recently, it was revealed that, just like US President Barack Obama, Hollande maintains a “kill list”, which he discusses with Le Drian and a few other top intelligence officials. Hollande does not publicly present any evidence or justification, even retroactively, for the escalating number of illegal state murders France is carrying out.

Last week’s bombing in Syria makes clear, moreover, that French citizens as well as foreigners can be placed on the “kill list.” This allows the PS effectively to suspend citizens’ fundamental democratic rights without recourse, and order the French military-intelligence apparatus to liquidate them.

France’s plunge into state illegality highlights the collapse of basic democratic rights internationally, even in the imperialist countries with the oldest democratic traditions. It is joining the United States and Britain in publicly asserting its right to extra-judicially murder its own citizens—after US President Barack Obama ordered the drone murder of US citizen Anwar al-Awlaki in 2011, and British Prime Minister David Cameron announced last month that British drones had murdered two British citizens in Raqqa.

Firstly, France in fact supports Islamist opposition militias in Syria, who are fighting in line with the PS’ policy of seeking the destruction of President Bashar al-Assad’s regime. Hollande himself publicly recognized the Islamist opposition as Syria’s government in 2012, and ISIS is financed by key French allies, such as Saudi Arabia. Under surveillance of French intelligence agencies, hundreds of Frenchmen have been recruited by ISIS to travel to Syria.

If the PS is advancing a policy of state murder of French civilians, it is not because this is the only way to combat the danger of Islamist terrorism arising from the war in Syria. Rather, Paris is seizing upon the escalating disasters provoked by its reckless wars in Syria as a pretext to accelerate the imposition of terrifying police-state measures in France.

In a weeks time, Poland went from:
Polish Activists Threaten Russian Military Choir With Pots and Pans
http://sputniknews.com/politics/20151005/1028060437/poland-russia-alexandrov-ensemble.html

Polish activists are demanding that a Russian army choir cancels its upcoming tour of Poland, threatening that if the concerts are not canceled, they will show up to scream, whistle, and drown out the performances with the clattering of pots and pans, Polish Radio has reported.

Now, a group of Polish Facebook users has launched an initiative demanding that the ensemble cancel all its performances in the country, threatening that they will disrupt the concerts in any way they can should the artists decide to perform. The activists condemn the choir, which they say performs "for Putin" and, in their words, creates an inappropriate mix of culture and politics.

The activists, numbering about 1,300 so far, have already gathered the sympathy of some high profile politicians and social figures, including Law and Justice MP Malgorzata Gosiewska, who told Polish Radio that she wholeheartedly supports the initiative.

For its part, the ensemble has no plans to cancel the performances, and is confident that they will be able to proceed

.... to this:
Russia's Intervention in Syria Gets Support From Unlikeliest of Places - Poland
http://sputniknews.com/politics/20151006/1028096535/russia-syria-poland-public-opinion.html

Support for Russia's air campaign in Syria appears to be gaining steam in Poland, with a wave of pro-Russian commentary appearing on Polish social media and causing embarrassment for the country's traditional, anti-Russian media, news and analysis magazine Mysl Polska has discovered.

The article explains that "the latest wave of primitive lies coming from leading Western media sources" and their counterparts in Poland have "awakened people to the fact that they have been crudely manipulated. Never before has the gap between public opinion and the media been so great."

JEEP said:
Excerpts from the Redlines Israel article - by Gordon Duff and New Eastern Outlook, Moscow:

“You know the Pentagon is run almost entirely by “end times” Christian Zionists. The military leadership of the United States believes that it is necessary for ISIS to conquer not only Syria and Iraq but Jordan as well. Only when ISIS takes over enough biblical sites, such as Palmyra and the Second Temple of Solomon at Tadmoor, will the End Times Prophesies be fulfilled.

I've given-up on Gordon Duff's articles and nano-bites of embellishment. Sometimes, what he writes, isn't even half true and rarely does he bother to root out the facts or do any background assessment before burning up the keyboard. Take the bolded statement above: "The military leadership of the United States believes that it is necessary for ISIS to conquer (Syria) (Iraq) but Jordan as well."

Think - Jordan is already in the bag? The U.S. Military are partners with the Royal Jordanian Air Force (RJAF) at Mowafak Al-Salti airbase in Azraq, Jordan. Other countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Britain have based smaller contingents of warplanes at RJAF facilities. Most are housed at the Muwaffaq Salti Air Base at the desert oasis of Azraq, about 80 kilometers east of Amman.

http://www.stripes.com/news/middle-east/jordan-assumes-leading-role-vs-islamic-state-militants-1.331231
"Jordan will receive about $1.3 billion this year in U.S. military and economic aid and in financial guarantees. Much of the military’s equipment is of U.S. origin, donated under the assistance program. Some of the equipment was given to Jordan when U.S. forces left Iraq a few years ago. Some analysts have suggested that the kingdom will need $5 billion this year to be able to continue the war."

http://index.heritage.org/militarystrength/chapter/op-environment/middle-east/
Jordan. Although there are no permanent U.S. military bases in Jordan, the U.S. has a long history of conducting training exercises in the country. Due to recent events in neighboring Syria, 1,500 American soldiers, a squadron of F-16s, and a Patriot Missile Battery have been temporarily based in Jordan.

Militant Islamic Group ISIS Trained at U.S. Base in Jordan
http://topinfopost.com/2014/06/25/isis-trained-at-u-s-base-in-jordan

Jordanian officials recently revealed that members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (also known as ISIS) were trained in 2012 by U.S. military instructors at a secret base in Jordan.

This militant Sunni group has made violent advances through northern and western Iraq, videotaping executions of civilians and soldiers and taking over Mosul – Iraq’s second largest city.

ISIS’ ultimate goal is to create an Islamic caliphate state in Iraq and Syria based on Sharia law.

World Net Daily reported that in February 2012 the U.S., Turkey and Jordan ran a training base for Syrian rebels in the northern Jordan town of Safawi. This report has been corroborated by Reuters and the German weekly Der Spiegel.

The above quote was purportedly what someone told Gordon Duff; this preceded the quote:

However, there is a story behind this, one no one has touched. According to Pentagon insiders, the operations of ISIS and her sister organizations are being led out of the Pentagon itself. This is how it was explained to me:

To me, what is significant re the article is that Putin is not only standing up to the US, but to Israel as well - a fact that is being seriously underreported.

VT's readership doesn't hesitate to disagree w/ what's being served up if they detect BS. A recent article re free flu shots for Vets was met w/ unanimous anti-vaccine comments.

Back
Top Bottom