Shapeshifter Filmed by Security Camera in Mexico?

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I stumbled upon this recent video. What do you think?

The footage of the garage starts from 1:47, but maybe someone speaking Spanish can share if the reporters say anything additional to the following summary?

A perplexing piece of security camera footage from Mexico shows what appears to be a shapeshifter that transforms from an animal into a person. The strange scene reportedly unfolded in the garage of a home in the city of Nava and video of the eerie incident was subsequently posted to TikTok last week. In the footage, a man can be seen cleaning some chairs as his dog wanders around the room. Suddenly, the animal's attention is drawn to the door of the garage, where a dark form resembling a four-legged creature seemingly manifested out of thin air. When the man goes to investigate what has disturbed his dog, the oddity appears to shrink and transform into something else entirely.

Although it is hard to decipher what exactly the man saw, the encounter clearly left him shaken as he quickly heads into his house through a side door in the garage. While he is gone, the peculiar form appears to transform into a person, who then leaves the scene. When the man returns with his wife, the mystifying entity is nowhere to be found. Since being posted online, the video has quickly gone viral in Mexico with many suggesting that the curious being was a folkloric shapeshifter known as a nahual, while others have argued that the spooky interloper was a witch.

Looks like another person in the garage to me. The other person „clearly being shaken“ doesn’t come across to me like that at all. My bet is that we see two people in a garage which are later joined by a woman. Unless there is some credible testimony from the persons involved that would suggest something else, that’s my conclusion.

Someone in the comments in the original TikTok video says it's someone who got in the back of the pick-up truck, and when the 'shapeshifting' happens, it's just them climbing down off the back of the truck.

With that idea in mind, when you watch it again, it does look like that's what it is. They're on their hands and knees in the back of the truck. You can see the 'dip' in posture as they connect with the ground. It also looks like they try to open the door or gate or whatever it is when they're over to the left side because the wall/door/gate seems to move/shudder - unless that's just an anomaly of the light and video quality. I'm trying to figure out where the sources of light are, since towards the end of the scene, the figure clearly casts a shadow behind them, whereas the dog-looking form may actually be a shadow itself since it doesn't seem to cast a shadow.

[added] I'd guess they must be young, which is why the guy doesn't attack them, but instead goes to get the woman. And I'd say they're wearing a T-shirt which explains the skinny arms looking a bit like the front legs of a dog.

Someone in the comments in the original TikTok video says it's someone who got in the back of the pick-up truck, and when the 'shapeshifting' happens, it's just them climbing down off the back of the truck.

With that idea in mind, when you watch it again, it does look like that's what it is. They're on their hands and knees in the back of the truck. You can see the 'dip' in posture as they connect with the ground. It also looks like they try to open the door or gate or whatever it is when they're over to the left side because the wall/door/gate seems to move/shudder - unless that's just an anomaly of the light and video quality. I'm trying to figure out where the sources of light are, since towards the end of the scene, the figure clearly casts a shadow behind them, whereas the dog-looking form may actually be a shadow itself since it doesn't seem to cast a shadow.

[added] I'd guess they must be young, which is why the guy doesn't attack them, but instead goes to get the woman. And I'd say they're wearing a T-shirt which explains the skinny arms looking a bit like the front legs of a dog.
Yes, contrary to what the video says, the guy is not scared at all.

He calmly goes to look for his wife and the dogs also calmly follow him.

Lights and mirrors on this surely.

Here is what I see. This entity is undersized for a human, skinny in all areas, body and arms. The arms look to be in the wrong proportions, the humerus looks to be longer than the lower arm bones, the Radius and Ulna but that could be the angle of viewing. On a human these are fairly close in length. Notice the arms of the man in the video to it, the entity is skinny. I took a picture of it to look closer and I saw the head, it is taller than it should be. Either it has a beanie on, or its head is three times longer than the width.

The color is off, when the man is near you can definitely see a difference. It did climb into the bed of the truck and showed up shorter than it was standing up. Later in the video by the gate it looked like it possibly had multiple joins in the legs, double knees which would allow it to shorten itself like it did as it crouched down in the bed of the truck.

It was intelligent as it tried to open the gate from the latch which was possibly locked. So, it got out otherwise. With double jointed legs it would allow it to jump higher than normal, which it may have done as it left the yard.

The dark coloration was more evident as it was out by the gate in the light, it was obviously darker in color at this point. Again, by the gate it was more than normal slender in comparison to the boards of the gate, take a look.

The dogs bothered me as they were nonchalant through the whole event. My dog would have been up in full defense mode, cackles up, you know what I mean. But that just could mean that the dogs were associating it more with an animal rather than a person. The man may have also associated it this way as he didn’t seem to be running from it, more walking away from it.

My opinion, this is quite possibly a window faller who was huddled in the corner of the room for protection from the night. To me it looked kind of alien-form like from the movies with a longer head. But I could very well be totally wrong here. Haiku …

Thank you for the feedback. I guess it's not going to be another Dobby video! ;-)

One thing I don't understand is why and what exactly the reporters are saying for such a long time in Spanish. If non-Spanish people can see the video and get that it is a hoax, why the reporters would supposedly describe something that isn't there? Or they don't actually say the things that the English description says? It would be great to get feedback from people who know Spanish.

Last edited:
My opinion, this is quite possibly a window faller who was huddled in the corner of the room for protection from the night. To me it looked kind of alien-form like from the movies with a longer head. But I could very well be totally wrong here. Haiku …
I agree with others that the poor quality of the video lacks one ability to see the details of the said entity but it does seem like something strange happened.

MILENIO downloaded the same video and also referred to its possible high strangeness or paranormal activity.

I think either way, as the sessions have indicated, this kind of activity will increase in the times to come as humanity approaches the end times.

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 15-14-53 Captan en video a “bruja” que deambula por Nava Coahuila.png
Q: (Alejo) What was it that attacked the Ikitu town in the Amazonian region of Peru a couple of months ago, where villagers claim it was aliens?

(Andromeda) I think that was shown to be miners, illegal miners or something, wasn't it?

(Joe) That's what they said... Spooky.

A: Window fallers! Expect more!

Thank you for the feedback. I guess it's not going to be another Dobby video! ;-)
These questions don't necessarily rule out high strangeness, but I see two big problems with that guy's hypothesis that "Dobby" is glowing.

1) If the figure is luminescent, why is it casting a shadow in FRONT of it as it walks forward? That suggests it's either less luminescent than the porch light, only luminescent on one side, or wearing something reflective.

2) If the figure is luminescent, why does the reflection in the car's surface (visible at normal contrast) disappear when he turns the contrast right down? Surely a luminescent source would still reflect quite brightly on the car's exterior?

Regarding the 'shapeshifter', my thoughts are pretty much exactly what Cosmos and TC wrote.

The video describes more or less what was explained in the introductory post. They simply add that in that town there are folkloric stories about witches. They say that witches traditionally gather in that town.

I have seen the video enlarging the area and it does seem strange, however, I have noticed that the camera freezes some frames and has jumps in movements mixing shadows.

Without ruling out the high strangeness, it could be a thief who sneaks in through one side of the gate and then goes back the way he came.

These questions don't necessarily rule out high strangeness, but I see two big problems with that guy's hypothesis that "Dobby" is glowing.

1) If the figure is luminescent, why is it casting a shadow in FRONT of it as it walks forward? That suggests it's either less luminescent than the porch light, only luminescent on one side, or wearing something reflective.

2) If the figure is luminescent, why does the reflection in the car's surface (visible at normal contrast) disappear when he turns the contrast right down? Surely a luminescent source would still reflect quite brightly on the car's exterior?
Agreed about the glowing - if he was really self-luminescent, you'd think his whole body would continue to be visible the farther away he got, but most of his body darkens eventually. But it's still weird how bright his entire body is. Compared to everything else in the frame, you should see some folds or creases, or details, but there's nothing. Weird!

I think the behavior of the 2 dogs is a bit of a give away. Yes, they remain interested but if it was something truly paranormal one might expect them to show greater signs of extreme agitation, even terror, but they don't. Tails are at all times up and they trot about with anticipation and inquisitiveness. FWW.

It is hard to decipher what is going on and I don't understand Spanish, so hard to follow. If it is window faller or some sort of materialization phenomenon there will be certain amount of terror or creepy feelings sensed by the participants. I don't see that in this scenario. Neither man or dog ran away. There is minor amount of disbelief in their reaction, not terror.

I am tending towards a click bite sensationalism at this point.

The video describes more or less what was explained in the introductory post. They simply add that in that town there are folkloric stories about witches. They say that witches traditionally gather in that town.

Thank you very much for the description! :flowers:

So it appears to be another "much ado about nothing" video. :-)

I do think that analizing videos like this that come from Latin America could be useful also because there appears to be an encreased activity on the continent, particularly Peru, but not only. They could be moving to Brazil. And if "Dobby" footage isn't enough, there is this one:

What about this glowing thing? It relates to the windowfallers that have been terrorizing the village in Peru.

Agreed about the glowing - if he was really self-luminescent, you'd think his whole body would continue to be visible the farther away he got, but most of his body darkens eventually. But it's still weird how bright his entire body is. Compared to everything else in the frame, you should see some folds or creases, or details, but there's nothing. Weird!
You can't see this in the previous video, but Snopes points out that you can see the shadow of the front door opening and closing in the right of the video just before the 'alien' appears. Here's the original footage:

Just before the end of the footage, there does appear to be some 'folds' that look like the figure is wearing shorts.

My opinion: hoax.

Back
Top Bottom