Session 23 September 2023

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
23 September 2023

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Pierre, Joe, Gaby, Ark, PoB, Niall, Chu, Scottie, Falkor

FOTCM Members participating via Zoom: 3DStudent, A Jay, Adobe, Aeneas, Aiming, Alana, Alejo, Altair, aluminumfalcon, Ana Huitzil, anartist, AndrewMn, Andrian, annp, Ant22, Approaching Infinity, Aragorn, Bluefyre, Bobo08, brandon, Brett, cassandra, Chad, ClaudiaYG, Cleo, Cosmos, Deliverance, dirgni, dugdeep, Eboard10, Ellipse, Ennio, fabric, Fallen_735, finduilas495, France, Gawan, genero81, Glenn, gottathink, goyacobol, Gwenllian, Harmony99, herondancer, Hesper, hesperides, hlat and his wife, Honzap, iamthatis, irjO, Jacques, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson, Jenn, Josi, Keit, kenlee, keyhole, Kinyash, KJN, korzik18, Kosma, Lainey, Laurentien2, Laurs, logos5x5, loreta, LQB, Luc, Lucius, M, Maiko, marek760, Mari, Martina, miguel angel, Mikkael, Mililea, Miracle, mkrnhr, Mrs. Peel, msante, mxwlll0, Natus Videre, Navigator, Nicholas, Nienna, Obi, Ollie, Oxajil, Pecha, PERLOU, PopHistorian, Rabelais, RedFox, Redrock12, rrraven, Ryan, rylek, Saman, Seamus, seek10, seeker2seer, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, T.C., Temperance, Theodor, thorbjorn, Timótheos, Turgon, Ursus Minor, voyageur, vulcan59, whitecoast, will01, williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Zar

Q: (L) Okay, so let's get serious and get started because we've got some questions to cover. If you remember the last time, you guys nearly wore me out. I had to sleep for two days!

(Andromeda) They're probably going to do it again.

(L) And I don't know if I'm going to need glasses or not. Well, I need 'em to read, but I don't need 'em for the board. So how am I going to navigate this... And I don't suppose that Approaching Infinity has his questions written down so that they could be printed, does he? Or is he just going to throw 'em up here on the chat...

(Chu) So far I don't see them...

(Approaching Infinity) I could either paste them in the chat...

(Chu) Yeah.

(L) I would like to have them in printed form. This is nice [referring to printed questions collected by seek10].

(Andromeda) Okay, send them over.

(Approaching Infinity) Who should I send 'em to?

(Andromeda) Joe.

(Chu) Well there's lots of questions here on the chat too, Laura.

(L) Yeah?

(Chu) Yeah.

(L) Oh Lord, I, oh Lord... Are we ever going to get it done?

(Niall) I got 10.

(Scottie) You got 10?

(Niall) Yeah.

(L) Who has 10?

(Chu) Niall.

(Gaby) I have two.

(L) And here we've got a bunch and Approaching Infinity's got a bunch and there's a bunch already there. Well, let's see if anybody's going to even show up to answer our questions. What if they say, "Too many questions - Forget about it!" [laughter]

(Andromeda) I have to wash my hair...

(L) Is somebody there?

A: Jubilee of Cassiopaea. Hair is important for tuning.

Q: (L) So why do you say hair is important for tuning?

A: Andromeda wants to wash hers.

Q: (L) Well I washed mine this afternoon.

A: Yes. Very receptive/perceptive of you!

(Andromeda) I was joking when I said I needed to wash my hair, but now that you mention it...

Q: (L) Yeah, now that you mention it... Yeah. Receptive. Are you saying my hair is receptive, perceptive?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Even with my curls?

Q: (L) Alright. Is that why I'm always driven to have curls? Because it increases the receptive perceptiveness?

Q: (L) Alright.

(Pierre) Because of the spiral.

(L) The spiral, yes. All right. We have a whole slew of questions. We better stop messing around. Oh Lord. Okay. Two-tents, and I don't know who this Two-tents is, but they submitted a question:

(Two-tents) What was the cause of the recent fire that destroyed the town of Lahaina on Maui Island in Hawaii?

A: Beam weapons.

Q: (L) What kind of beam? Does anybody know?

(Pierre) Laser.

Q: (L) All right, next LQB's asking this one:

(LQB) Are Earth’s magnetic field excursions/reversals roughly associated with cometary/asteroid impacts to Earth's atmosphere or surface?

A: Not directly related, but often interactive.

Q: (L) So why are they not directly related?

A: Reversals are related to companion star loosely, but other cosmic conditions also interact here.

Q: (L) Does it have anything to do with the way our part of the galaxy bobs up and down above the plane of the ecliptic of the galaxy? Is that more related?

Q: (L) But companion star interactions are related to cometary activity, right?

A: Yes but often long delays.

Q: (Pierre) And there's a reverberation also.

Q: (L) Anything else you want to know on that? LQB, where are you? Where is LQB?

(LQB) I'm here. No, that'll do it.

(L) All right, then...

(Joe) Before we move on, the Maui answer was a bit short. Was the main reason for setting fire to Maui, or that part of Maui, to further the global warming?

A: Only part. Expect more "terrorization".

Q: (L) It's like they're doing everything they can think of here and there. I mean it is to distract, distract, distract...

(Joe) Jerk people's chain.

(L) Yeah. Distract. Distract. Do these people that are running the US and basically running everything into the ground and also terrorizing other countries and running them into the ground, are they doing this as part of a larger agenda or is it just their drive to stay in power?

A: The latter for many, but that is manipulated by the former.

Q: (L) So many of 'em are doing all this stuff to stay in power - and of course that means getting money because money is power - and that is being manipulated by a higher agenda. In other words, their greed, and their power hunger is being used by 4D STS.

(Joe) Did any of the people in Lahaina notice the effects of this beam weapon?

Q: (Joe) Is that why 60 people were found a week later sheltering in a house in Lahaina?

(L) Because they were noticing the effects?

(Joe) Because they were terrified and didn't want to leave the house up to a week later.

(L) Oh, is that why? Was there something really scary going on?

Q: (Joe) More than just fire passing through.

(L) It could have had some kind of psychological effects even...

(Niall) Did the police in Lahaina deliberately send them back into the fire because they were instructed to do so?

Q: (Niall) To increase the terror, I guess.

Q: (Joe) Very nasty people.

(L) They're evil.

(PoB) Was the flood in Libya manmade?

A: No

Q: (Joe) There was a storm, and two dams burst.

(L) Here is a question from Uperios. I don't know who Uperios is. I think... it's not framed as a question, but I'm going to read it a little differently:

(Uperios) Are the various CO2 sequestration plans that the PTB want to implement part of a terraforming process for a different species to inhabit the planet, their makeup being affected by CO2 in the atmosphere?

(L) So is this a part of terraforming?

A: Not exactly, more like making the planet uninhabitable for humans.

Q: (L) So all of this stuff about shutting down farms, clear-cutting forests, shutting down fuel, killing off cattle because they contribute to the CO2, all of that is basically about depopulation?

Q: (L) I don't see how what they're doing could have that significant of an effect on the CO2 level in the atmosphere, even clear-cutting forest, because it's still a really big planet. There's all kinds of things that are producing CO2 like crazy. I mean, their ridiculous efforts to reduce CO2 in the face of all the things that are producing it (that are not humans) is pathetic. Okay, Uperios is asking a personal question here. Do we know Uperios?

(Chu) He's not on the private board.

(L) Well, he has some little concerns here, so I'm going to let this one slide. He says:

(Uperios) Did SD, my recently deceased crew member, transition to the other side?

(L) Well, I guess what he's trying to ask is did he go properly or is he still hanging around? Is that it? So did he transition peacefully and correctly?

Q: (L) And he's a little concerned because he administered an adrenaline injection and part of the team that administered first aid chest compression, CPR, etc. So he's wondering if what he did was helpful or detrimental to him?

A: Neither. It was his choice to go.

Q: (L) Okay, JGeropoulas:

(JGeropoulas) What is the distance from Earth to the closest planet populated by other 3D beings?

(L) I think that's covered in one of the previous sessions from a long time ago. I mean, they didn't give us the distance of the planet, but they told us about there are however many planets and so on.

(Joe) Well, what's the distance of the closest one?

A: 100 lightyears.

Q: (Joe) That's pretty far.

(L) Okay, Aeneas. This is a strange question:

(Aeneas) When somebody is not breathing for four minutes, it is generally said that the person is likely to get brain damage. Yet we read of accounts of near-death experiences where some are left not breathing for much longer and are considered dead, yet they come back with no brain damage and at times with miraculous healings taking place. Has this something to do with souled beings versus OPs?

(L) Is that part of the difference?

Q: (Aeneas) If yes, then are those miraculous healings due to the person reconnecting at a soul level with their lesson plan?

Q: (L) All right. Ysus has some questions which I'm gonna break down:

(Ysus) Are there couple relationships in fourth density?

Q: (Ysus) Are they as vital and important as in third density?

A: Moreso.

Q: (L) Well that's a surprise.

(Ysus) Is there still procreation in 4th density?

A: For STO.

Q: (Ysus) And do we meet physically in 4th density?

A: More or less as one chooses.

Q: (L) Alright. That's that one.

(Joe) Does that mean 4D STS just makes babies in a lab?

A: They try.

Q: (L) But we know 4D STS makes babies in labs because they do it in underground bases. Is that it?

Q: (L) Are they unable to procreate physically among themselves?

Q: (L) That was unable, right? They are unable?

Q: (L) And that's why you've previously said that their race was dying and they're seeking to...

(Joe) Or tinkering by getting DNA from us and who knows where else to make the perfect...

(L) Is part of the reason they can't procreate because they're so, what would you call it... entropic?

Q: (Joe) Well, they disconnected from a source of creative energy or something like that?

Q: (L) Approaching Infinity asks:

(Approaching Infinity) In an early session you said there had been a treaty between aliens and the US government, but that it had not been in effect because the US had been tricked. This realization came in 1972.

(L) Well that's oddly... but that it had not been in effect. Okay. I think what they said was that there was a treaty between aliens, the US government, but the aliens weren't really meeting their side of the treaty and the US government didn't realize it until 1972. So...

(Approaching Infinity) 1972 was the year of Watergate, the creation of the Stargate Remote viewing program, the year the NSA allegedly started monitoring for UFO allegations worldwide, allegedly the year crash retrieval study transferred from military to private aerospace, and the year of the final NASA Apollo mission. 1973 was the year of the Nixon-Gleason UFO alien body meeting, The year the Air Force almost gave Emenegger footage of the Holloman landing for public viewing, and one of the largest UFO waves in the fall. What did the aliens do or not do to make this clear to those in the know?

(L) Okay, I guess what the question applies to is what did the aliens do or not do to make the fact that they were not meeting their... Approaching Infinity? What the heck are you writing here? [laughter]

(Approaching Infinity) Yeah, that's my question. Basically what happened in 1972 to make it clear to the US that the treaty was a fraud?

A: All The abductions with glitches, cattle and human mutilations, and tampering with military equipment and aircraft.

Q: (L) So they had an agreement and they decided that what was happening wasn't part of the agreement. Is that it?

Q: (L) And I guess when you say abductions with glitches, that the military would possibly... when they knew somebody had been abducted, they would go and bring them in themselves and ask them questions or hypnotize 'em and find out what was going on and they discovered that things were going on that were not part of the treaty. Is that part of it?

Q: (L) All right. MH370.

(Approaching Infinity) Who created the two videos allegedly of MH370 showing a plane being encircled by flying metallic orbs and hijacked?

(Joe) And disappeared off the video screen.

(L) Have you seen this video? And what did you think about it?

(Joe) Who knows. It's a kind of grainy, almost like radar, if you know what I mean. It was taken from some kind of not-a-home-camera type thing, so it's kind of black and white, more or less. Plane flying across the sky at a distance, small screen with a plane flying across. Some round orbs appear circling around it, like two or three, and then after 10 or 20 seconds of that happening, it just goes. A flash happens, and then the plane is gone.

(L) Didn't we ask about MH370 before?

(Joe) Not about this video. It's whether or not it's a video of it actually disappearing into where they say it disappeared to, which is into another dimension.

(L) The C's said it disappeared into another dimension.

(Joe) Yes.

(L) And so here's a video that shows that happened, and Approaching Infinity wants to know if that video was authentic.

(Andromeda) Where was it taken from?

(Joe) It just appeared. No one knows. No one knows anything about it.

(L) Was it taken from the ground or from the air?

(Joe) It's hard to tell because there's no foreground. It could be in the air.

(Niall) It was uploaded in 2014 in May by an unknown source.

(Joe) Like a month after.

(L) How come I never saw this?

(Joe) It's on the forum.

(L) Well, why don't people tell me about this stuff? I can't read every thread.

(Joe) I know, but there's so much stuff going around. It's hard to know what's important...

(L) Well I guess the important question there is, are any elements of the video footage genuine?

Q: (Joe) So does it actually show MH370 disappearing?

Q: (L) Does it show another plane disappearing the way MH370 was supposed to have?

Q: (Joe) Was it a commercial airliner? No...

A: Research.

Q: (Joe) Does that mean it's a research plane?

Q: (L) That means you need to do the research.

(Niall) Was part of the research that the plane was meant to disappear? Was it a Philadelphia type experiment thing in the air?

Q: (Niall) So how do they know to film the plane and that it would disappear?

A: Cameras are everywhere these days.

Q: (Joe) Can they tell us how many years ago this event happened?

A: The plane in the video disappeared over Lake Michigan.

Q: (Joe) Okay. We can research.

(L) Okay back to Approaching Infinity's question list:

(Approaching Infinity) What exactly are the metallic orbs that have been observed on numerous occasions even by group members?

A: 4D probes.

Q: (Joe) Can I ask a question in relation to that? When a person sees them, is it always related to the person? Is there some kind of a connection between the person seeing them or being there, or could it just be that the person just happens to observe the moments in the relation to them?

A: Usually a relationship.

Q: (L) And when you say a 4D probe, obviously this is something that is beyond what we can think of as a probe. Are these probes able to read minds or to control human behavior?

Q: (L) Are they able to open portals between dimensions or densities?

A: If enough are present.

Q: (Joe) Are they precursors to abductions?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (L) Has there been an increase in the prevalence of these objects?

Q: (Joe) So what was the one I saw doing when I was about 19 in Ireland?

(L) What was it doing?

(Joe) Yeah.

A: Scoping you.

Q: (Joe) Scoping me for what?

A: Abduction.

Q: (Joe) Was it successful?

Q: (Joe) At that time?

Q: (Niall) You see the kind of control they have on people who aren't awake. I mean, it's total.

(Approaching Infinity) In the last session, the C's said that the number of undergrounders operating on the surface varied between two and 2.5 million. What is the total population of undergrounders, both underground and on the surface?

A: 4.6 mil

Q: (Approaching Infinity) How many undergrounders are still in hibernation?

A: Varies. Some come in and out.

Q: (L) Do they go into hibernation when they're tired or when they need to recover from something?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do they go into hibernation to prolong their lives?

Q: (L) And they come in and out depending on, geez... I mean, one would think that if you're in hibernation, you couldn't make a decision about not being in hibernation, right?

(Andromeda) Right. Unless you set the timer beforehand.

(L) Yeah. Alarm clock. Or somebody else is there to make the decision.

(Approaching Infinity) What was the initial impetus for going underground 14,000 years ago?

A: Comets.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) In the 9/21/1996 session, you said Thor's Pantheum was both STS and STO like the quorum and the description of the Nordic covenant, which sounds like both sides are involved in influencing creative types, but they are not technically working together. But if Thor's Pantheum is located mostly underground, does that mean that some are STO?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Since the projecting is only mostly done underground, are the ones who aren't underground, the STO ones?

A: Can be both. Your thinking is too black and white.

Q: (L) Is it because STS and STO can, in a sense, coexist in similar physical space without intermingling or being maybe... not even seeing each other? I mean, is it because their frequencies are different? Something like that?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay.

(Approaching Infinity) Is our understanding of Earth's strata so poor or is the deepest one actually so deep in the liquid outer core?

(L) Is any of it in the liquid outer core?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) What about the ultra low velocity zones which are on the barrier between the molten metallic outer core and the rocky mantle at around 2000 miles below the surface?

Q: (L) So they're not there.

(Approaching Infinity) Since tunnels would seem to be subject to earthquakes and a very long trip down, plus would have to pass through the mantle, is the primary means to access these cities via 4D?

A: Now you are getting closer.

Q: (L) So that suggests that underground spaces, bases, whatever, partake to a great extent of a hyperdimensional reality. Is that the case?

Q: (L) So the things that we are concerned about in terms of, say, people going down in caves and getting an earthquake and the rocks fall on top of you and close forever are not really a concern for these types of structures. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Okay. Now...

(Chu) Did you want to do questions of people here first, Laura?

(L) All right, go.

(Gaby) I have quick medical ones. A man in his eighties is pursuing active surveillance for an encapsulated prostate tumor. It has normal prostatic specific antigen levels. Will he benefit from natural testosterone replacement therapy for general health, or do the theoretical risks of testosterone replacement therapy outweigh the benefits?

(L) You're talking about Ark? He doesn't need it though, does he?

(Gaby) But it could be beneficial maybe in the context of macular degeneration or cardiovascular health.

(L) Okay. Would Ark benefit from at least a low dose of the testosterone therapy?

Q: (Gaby) When a person over 60 years old has systolic high blood pressure, we know that the data suggests that normalizing their blood pressure values means that there will be less mortality, less cardiovascular events, etc. So my question is: provided all natural remedies and lifestyle factors have been optimized as well, other health conditions, would it be advisable to try blood pressure drugs in people over 65 years old?

A: Avoid if possible. Go natural if possible.

Q: (L) Okay. Who's next?

(Joe) I just want to ask about Prigozhin. Who is responsible for downing the plane that he and members of Wagner were on?

A: Inside job.

Q: (Joe) Putin was aware of it, I presume?

Q: (L) What else?

(Niall) Was the Russian rocket to the moon sabotaged?

Q: (Niall) Why?

A: Keep Russia down and embarrassed!

Q: (Joe) How was it done?

A: Remote activated EM pulse.

Q: (Niall) Did the French General Jean-Louis Georgelin really die as reported by falling during a hike alone in the Pyrenees?

Q: (Niall) Was he murdered?

Q: (Niall) It's been suggested by the Russians that he actually died fighting in Ukraine. Is that true?

Q: (Niall) Holy smokes. The Russians also claimed that an American general who was officially reported as dying solo while flying his plane, in fact died while fighting in Ukraine. Is this true?

Q: (Niall) Oh my god. That's two senior generals. That's crazy. Has this happened to many other senior NATO military figures? Have they actually died fighting in Ukraine?

Q: (Joe) Is there a mold problem in this house that's negatively affecting our health?

A: To some extent, yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Is taking the Pau d'Arco helping with that?

A: Yes. Mold affects almost everyone. It is ubiquitous.

Q: (L) All right. Are y'all all done? Can I go to the member questions on the chat now? All right.

(Ze Germans) Do descendants of "undergrounders" who stay on the surface usually inherit their genetic tweaks and are being programmed by 4D STS with some new mission?

Q: (Ze Germans) How many descendants of undergrounders are there on the surface of Earth at the moment and what percentage of them are psychopaths?

(L) How many descendants of undergrounders? Well, that would be quite a lot. I mean, because if they're like descendants, you have two parents, you have four grandparents, you have whatever. It could be like millions of 'em. Multiple millions. Is that correct?

Q: (Andromeda) How many of them are psychopaths?

A: Same as regular population. Many of you are such descendants!

Q: (L) I mean, if they've been popping up out of the underground for thousands of years, how are you going to avoid it?

(Ze Germans) Was Adolf Hitler an undergrounder or a descendant of one?

Q: (L) Okay, next:

(Perlou) Do covid vaccines cause the souls of the deceased to be blocked in the afterlife?

Q: (Perlou) Can we trust the book "Coronavirus Vaccines from a Spiritual Perspective – Effects on the Soul and Spirit, and Life After Death" by Thomas Mayer?

A: Lotta salt.

Q: (L) Take it with a grain of salt.

(Perlou) What happens to our euthanized pets?

(L) I think she means: Is it the same thing as what happens if they just die naturally?

Q: (Perlou) Did Neil Armstrong take man's first steps on the Moon on July 16, 1969?

Q: (Ryan) Are Gurdjieff's "astral" and "mental" bodies just metaphors for different stages of development of the psychic/consciousness body?

Q: (Ryan) Are the "Three Treasures" of Taoism - "Essence, Breath, and Spirit" - equivalent to the three bodies you have described: physical, psychic/consciousness, and Higher Soul Family?

Q: (Ryan) You have described the pituitary gland as the uplink to the higher densities and information field, and Pierre has outlined a process by which biophotons connect to the information field. Are biophotons the primary means by which the pituitary engages this uplink and transmits information?

Q: (Ryan) Also, are there any secondary uplinks to the higher density information field and what physiological structures might reflect them?

A: Whole body via DNA.

Q: (L) Okay, hold on a second. The DNA is what connects? Okay.

(Redrock12) Is a white coloring or a mass beneath the tongue an indicator of prostate cancer?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is it something that should be checked out?

Q: (Alejo) What was it that attacked the Ikitu town in the Amazonian region of Peru a couple of months ago, where villagers claim it was aliens?

(Andromeda) I think that was shown to be miners, illegal miners or something, wasn't it?

(Joe) That's what they said... Spooky.

A: Window fallers! Expect more!

Q: (Mrs. Peel) What is the optimum dosage of fenbendazole to help treat cancer and/or keep it in remission?

(Gaby) We have a thread about that on the forum, with the doses and things like that for everybody... It varies upon tolerance. Some people prefer to "go, go, go!". Others prefer to take a break. I think it varies.

Q: (L) Is Gaby right that it varies, and the person has to experiment individually?

Q: (L) Everybody is different. So read the thread, and see if you can find a place to start, and either move up or down.

Q: (A Jay) Are the alleged alien mummies that were shown at the recent Mexican Congressional hearing on UAPs actually the mummified corpses of alien beings?

Q: (A Jay) Are they, as some have suggested, something put together from the parts of animals and/or people to give the appearance of being real bodies of some alien creature?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) You know what bothered me about them?

(Andromeda) They looked like E.T. [laughter]

(L) Yeah, they looked like E.T.!

(Chu) And they're very tiny.

Q: (Ze Germans) Where did the order to kill Prigozhin originate?

A: That would be telling!

Q: (Ze Germans) Has Prigozhin ponerized a portion of Russian speakers around the globe?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (JEEP) Is there anything nefarious in the works for the October 4th emergency broadcast test in the USA?

A: Anything in the USA is nefarious these days.

Q: (L) Well, are they going to send some kind of signal out that's going to trigger and activate some people?

Q: (Niall) They do it every day...

Q: (JEEP) The Travel Channel recently featured multiple episodes relating the many bizarre and otherworldly happenings in national parks, including what we know as the Missing 411 disappearances, the existence of portals, other realms/dimensions, space/time tears, strange creatures/grays/reptilians, UFOs, underground bases and below surface human hybrids, and that fear and suffering is inflicted upon humans for food. IOW, pretty much spilled the beans. Was this intended to be a soft disclosure of sorts?

A: Not so soft from our perspective.

Q: (L) But they are getting people used to some of this weird stuff.

(Navigator) During the Siege of Alesia, is it true that Julius Caesar did not allow children, women and the injured from leaving the city?

Q: (Navigator) If so, why?

A: Kept the burden on the enemy.

Q: (L) Yeah, you've got to understand, you can't judge that from our perspective and our morals and sociological views today. I mean, life simply wasn't perceived the same way then as it is now, and we don't know that we're right and they were wrong. From many perspectives, sometimes they seem to be more right than we are.

Q: (Altair) What is the root cause of the karmic conflict between the US and Russia; Atlantis and people unknown and so on?

Q: (Altair) Was it something that happened on Kantek and eventually led to its destruction?

Q: (Ze Germans) Who owns BlackRock?

(L) [laughter] That is the $24,000 question, or the $64,000 question.

(Niall) The 64 trillion dollar question!

(Joe) Officially? Well, they've got a CEO and all that.

(L) They all own each other. I mean, that's an impossible to answer question.

(irjO) In the Session 20th of October 1994, Laura asked the following:

Q: Who built the city of Mohenjo-Daro?

A: Lizards directly. Coatzlmundi legend ties in to this directly, look at illustrations on stones now.

Q: Who is Coatzlmundi?

A: Other deity of the Lizards worshiped by the Atlanteans and their descendants because of the direct contact with humans for 1000 years.

(irjO) Now, the name of that deity sounds very similar to the Aztec language called Nahuatl, coincidentally or not, they worshiped a goddess called Coatlicue. Which means "Serpent skirt". Was this the same entity?

Q: (irjO) Was Proto-Nahuatl the Atlantean language or one of them?

A: Latter.

Q: (irjO) Why were lizard beings able to coexist with us back then but can't directly do it now?

A: Cosmic environment was different.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Is there a secret underground high-speed train system in the U.S. operated by either magnetic levitation or vacuum tubes?

Q: (Lucius) Who killed Iwona Wieczorek?

(L) I have no clue who this person is. Don't know anything about it. Therefore, it's a useless question because there's no information given. You won't get anything back. Garbage in, garbage out.

(voyageur) On September 2, 2023, it was the 25th anniversary of Swissair Flight 111 fateful crash into the ocean at Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, taking all passengers on board. The flight originated from JF Kennedy airport, with the crash investigated by both the RCMP, represented by senior investigator, Tom Jube, and then handed off under protest by the investigator to the TSB, who concluded the cause as electrical and Mylar. The RCMP investigator seemed to have evidence of high concentrations of magnesium, an indicator for an incendiary device. This was documented by Jube in his book, that also claims he was railroaded by senior political officials and the RCMP commissioner. Question, was Tom's investigation leaning in the right direction - Sabotage?

Q: (voyageur) If yes, was it due to any particular people or materials onboard the fight as listed by Jube as possible reason?

Q: (voyageur) This evidence suggests US alphabet agency meddling that was covering up.

(L) Yeah.

(Ursus Minor) What has happened to people who start speaking in different accents or languages following a stroke?

A: Accessing information.

Q: (L) So you're saying that it is like they've changed their antenna, and they're accessing something that... Is that it?

Q: (L) When you say that, do you mean they could also be accessing something like a past life?

Q: (L) Or a parallel life?

Q: (L) Any number of answers to that.

(Ursus Minor) Will the PTB initiate a financial crash to enforce the abolition of cash?

Q: (Ryan) How many couples on the planet currently fit the objective criteria for polar opposites or soulmates?

A: Different concepts. Many soulmates, few polar opposites who also are generally the same soul.

Q: (L) So, polar opposites are like one soul in two bodies?

Q: (Andromeda) But soul mates, not necessarily.

(L) Right. Okay... Who is asking these questions?

(Chu) Ryan.

(L) Didn't I teach you better, Ryan? [laughter]

(Ryan) In 2015, you mentioned to Pierre that his previous relationship "could have been more than you can imagine presently if you had been capable of carrying the energies". Is there any kind of special preparation men and women can do to enable themselves to carry such energies, beyond self-work as we currently know the process?

Q: (Ryan) Does this have any kind of relation to an authentic tantra tradition?

Q: (Ryan) Is Taoist sexual yoga the Chinese equivalent of Tantra?

Q: (L) Barking up the wrong tree...

(Ryan) In a previous session [July 17th, 2022], you described "chi" as being "mainly the organizing of molecules within the information field." Does the geometry of movement within practises such as Tai Chi and Chi Gong activate a 'flow' of this 'organising principle' in a similar way to the symbols in Reiki?

Q: (Ryan) If so, could certain 'Tantric' sexual positions [laughter] serve as 'geometric activators of chi' in the same way?

Q: (Ryan) Could sufficient chi flow organise not just the geometry of molecules, but also the subatomic structure of individual atoms, effectively transmuting elements?

Q: (L) As long as you're not doing the tantric sexual geometric activation of chi. [laughter] Ryan, what have you been thinking about?

(Joe) What have you been doing, Ryan?

(L) Geez! [laughter]

(Ryan) Okay, so no tantra, no Taoist sexual stuff.

(L) I can almost guarantee you that if you start messing around with that stuff without being at a level where you really know what you're doing, you're going to mess yourself up so bad, you're going to plunge yourself down into a 4D STS hellhole, and have a heck of a time climbing out. Good Lord!

(Niall) But you can take up Tai Chi, no problem! [laughter]

(L) Yeah, no problem, you can do the Tai Chi. Take up Tai Chi. Let me just say that, I would suggest that if there is something along that line of a physical relationship that works in certain ways, it will be discovered gradually and serendipitously by the couple themselves in the process of opening up their own relationship potentials. You see? Because it all starts with the head and the heart, and all that kind of stuff, and when all that's happening, and if they're open enough and if they are truly capable of giving to each other in the STO way... Remember, it says "give all to those who ask." And how many people are really able to do that? People are always holding back something, and they don't really believe it, all that kind of stuff. So if they're in that relationship, and it is unfolding in that way, I think they would naturally learn, discover serendipitously or otherwise, whatever it is they need to know, as long as they're continuously working on themselves, working on their relationship and their openness and their communication. I think communication is the really big key. Communication, communication, communication. Ok? Do I have to sing karaoke songs to you and make you cry again, huh? Huh? [laughter] I love you, Ryan. You're a sweetheart.

(Ryan) I love you too, Laura.

(mxwlll0) The encounter in Peru [the window fallers mentioned above], was this a bleed through event similar to the one in Las Vegas?

(L) Well, yeah, that's kind of what the Cs just said. So, I guess this question was asked before we answered.

(mxwlll0) Were the people being stalked by 4D beings with cloaking tech similar to that in the movie The Predator/ Project Chameleo?

(L) Well, if they're window fallers, they're being stalked. I mean, come on! We've got things like Chupacabras, and one of those Yetis and Sasquatches and God knows what else! I dreamed about some kind of strange hyperdimensional creature the other night, and I called it Fribble, and it was just...

(Andromeda) A new word for the dictionary.

(L) Yeah, a new one.

(mxwlll0) How much of the book Project Chameleo is true?

(L) What is this book, Project Chameleo? Project Camelot?

(mxwlll0) It's "Chameleo", as in "chameleon", and it takes place in San Diego, which happens to be where I grew up. And so it just kind of hit home. I was reading it, and it's a very strange account from a guy who runs in and kind of finds advanced classes, and they seem to get sucked by government agents. And then they go into talking about more invisible tech, either clothing or some type of cloaking advanced technology at the time. This was, I guess around early two thousands? So they talk about it in that it could be a predator type of tech. They're using entertainment and that sort of thing as a way to relate to it. I wish I was explaining it better, I'm a little nervous talking. But yeah, I guess that's the gist of it. I don't know how much more context to give, but sometimes I feel like my experiences in some of the anomalous things in San Diego... I have these kind of premonitions or memories of maybe interacting with this type of tech. I don't know if directly or in a cerebral kind of way... So I'm just curious about how much of this actually had to transpire in that book.

(L) Okay. So how much of the book... Well, obviously I guess you're looking for a percentage or something?

(mxwlll0) A percentage, like in some of the other questions...

(L) Is this book representing things in a fairly accurate way?

A: Mostly.

Q: (L) So I guess that's as close as you can get.

(mxwlll0) That works for me. I guess, yeah, I'll think about it more. This is good. Thank you.

(Joe) Post about it on the forum.

Q: (Gwenllian) Pim Fortuyn, a Dutch populist politician was assassinated in May 2002. About one month later Hans Janmaat, another populist politician died from a heart attack. Was it a natural death?

Q: (Keyhole) Isaac Kappy was a Hollywood actor who accused numerous other high profile celebrities of child trafficking and pedophilia.

(L) So what's the question? I don't see a question there. It's a statement.

(Keyhole) The question should be further down on the chat. Basically, Isaac Kappy was, as I said, a fairly low profile Hollywood actor, but he came out during 2019/2020, basically saying that there was these elite trafficking rings and he was naming all these kinds of high profile celebrities who were involved, and he built quite a following. And then he was live streaming one day, and he was a little bit, kind of confused and seemingly off character, but he said that he wasn't suicidal. And then that night, or the next day he was found... He jumped off a bridge and apparently committed suicide, and lots of people suspect that maybe he was murdered. So the question is was it suicide or was there some kind of foul play?

A: Read about Paul Bennewitz. Same type of treatment. And used often in varied contexts.

Q: (L) He got the Bennewitz treatment. Yeah...

(Joe) Do you know who Paul Bennewitz is? Who's that?

(L) He was a scientist, I think, and he was convinced about UFOs or something, and... I can't remember all the details, but they used all kinds of things, all kinds of tech to drive him crazy and to mess with his head, and to do all kinds of things, and I think it drove him to kill himself. I'm not sure entirely. You'd have to read up on it, but look him up and read about Paul Bennewitz.

(Joe) Does that suggest that the guy that Keyhole was talking about was accurate in his claims about Hollywood?

Q: (L) Yeah, they got rid of him, because Bennewitz was sure telling the truth.

(Ze Germanz) Does 4D STS have a sense of humor?

A: No. If you have one it is because of STO impulses.

Q: (Aragorn) Mozart was a musical genius whose compositions are held by many as timeless and sublime. It is said that his compositions just poured into his head. Did Mozart have, as he composed, a connection to a higher density from which he drew his musical ideas?

Q: (Aragorn) If yes, which density did he connect to?

A: 4, 5, 6.

Q: (Aragorn) Follow up: what was it about Mozart that made these super abilities possible?

A: Genetic fluke.

Q: (L) Yeah. From what I understand, he wasn't a very nice character. He was rash, and loud, and he drank and caroused, and all that kind of stuff, and yet, he composed this really sublime music.

(Keit) What exactly happened on September 20, 1977 in the northern regions of the USSR and Finland, that later was called a Petrozavodsk phenomenon. What was it?

(L) Describe it, inquiring minds want to know. Keit, where are you? [Temporarily off camera]

(Approaching Infinity) If she's not there, I can describe it.

(L) All right, Approaching Infinity, describe it.

(Approaching Infinity) It was a UFO with multiple sightings. It was over the town and there's allegedly even a low quality photograph of it, and it basically looks like a circular flying saucer with these streamers coming out of it. And so they called it like a jellyfish phenomenon, and that's really all the details I remember. It was just this... it was there for a while. Lots of people saw it, and basically, the drawings of it looked a saucer with these kind of tendrils or something coming out of it above the town, and they called it the Petrozavodsk phenomenon because that was the name of the town where it occurred.

(Andromeda) Did it move, or did it just appear and stayed stationary?

(Approaching Infinity) I think it was stationary, but I'm not a hundred percent sure.

(Andromeda) Like plasma?

(Approaching Infinity) Yeah... Keit just posted about it on the forum. I can bring it up to read the description really quick.

PETROZAVODSK Phenomenon (Petrozavodskoye divo) - an anomalous phenomenon that occurred around 4 a.m. on September 20, 1977 and was accompanied by mass UFO sightings in the northern regions of the USSR and in Finland.

The most impressive sightings were made in Petrozavodsk, where a huge jellyfish-like object was reported by random night passersby to have hovered over the city.

The eyewitnesses first saw the appearance of a bright star that slowly moved from west to east. The visible diameter of the "jellyfish" is estimated to be several more than 100 m, and the hovering altitude of 5-7 km.

It passed strictly along Lenin Street, the main street of the city, then stopped, increased in size and took the shape of a luminous jellyfish, while showering the city with many thin ray-like red "hollow jets", which gave the impression of heavy rain.

Apparently due to the action of these "jets" in the morning, round holes were found in the windows of the upper floors of the houses. Melted glass "tortillas" were lying on the window sills.

Physicists could not identify the chips, the physical nature of these rays was also unclear, since even a powerful laser does not produce such an even, crack-free chip. Rarely at such an early morning, cars were stopped by stalled engines under the influence of this "something".

After hovering over the main street the UFO moved to the port area on Lake Onega, hovered over the dry cargo ship "Volgobalt" and repeated irradiation for 10-12 minutes. Then it departed upwards over the lake.

The reports about these observations leaked to the press, before and after that did not publish information about UFO sightings. In addition to this object in neighboring settlements eyewitnesses saw dozens of other unidentified objects.

That was from "Izvestia", "Pravda", "Soviet Russia", 23.09.1977. So, three days later.

(L) 1977. Wow, that's bizarre! All right. What the heck was it?

A: Mass transfer between densities.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that it was a chunk of 4D that was transferred to 3D?

Q: (Joe) A "chunk of 4D"?

(L) Well, how else are you going to put it? A mass transfer of what?

A: Status.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Like 4D status?

Q: (L) Was it like a ship?

A: Similar but would not be seen as a "ship" on 4D.

Q: (L) Was it alive?

A: Something like that.

Q: (Joe) Was it to do with transferring, creating a variable 4D environment beneath the area of Finland or Russia?

Q: (L) Is this something that's just kind of really hard to conceptualize in our reality?

Q: (Joe) What was the purpose of it?

(Chu) Here is the image. [On screen]

1695660503485.png

(Gaby) And why did it happen?

(Joe) Is that a picture or a drawing?

(Niall) It looks like a photo.

(Andromeda) Is it like a symbol of a type of energy status?

(Niall) It looks a bit like that lightning that happened...

(Andromeda) The sprites...

(Joe) What was the purpose of it?

A: No purpose. The conditions allowed the transfer. Those of 4D involved were surprised as well.

Q: (L) So in other words, like a grand window falling event without an actual window faller?

Q: (L) Well, you know, it's a weird world!

(Keit) Is the Molebsky triangle in Russia an anomalous zone similar to the Skinwalker Ranch?

(Keit) What is the nature of the phenomenon?

A: Thinning of the "veil".

(Keit) What is the nature of what was happening there?

A: Energetic transfers.

Q: (L) Was it like a portal?

Q: (L) Bizarre.

(Approaching Infinity) What happened to the F35 that crashed in South Carolina recently?

A: Pilot incompetence.

Q: (Joe) They actually mentioned that just after today, that they have to work on training and funding, because it's not the best.

(Niall) Do you know what he did when he landed?

(L) Well, they spend so much money to...

(Joe) They're sending all the money to Ukraine.

(L) Yeah, they are sending all the money to Ukraine, or they're spending it on gender awareness. So...

(T.C.) How do the Cs determine what events they will try to prevent by transmitting them to the group? It seems like there are plenty of events that seem horrible to us that they haven't prevented by doing this. Are they determining what is good or bad for humanity by doing this?

A: Depends on the questions!

Q: (T.C.) Can I ask a follow up to that?

(L) Yeah.

(T.C) So that then means that if we do the correct research and ask the right questions, then we can pretty much prevent anything from... well, not anything, but anything that could be preventable, could be prevented by asking the right questions?

A: If there was sufficient awareness generated, yes.

Q: (Joe) On social media.

(Chu) We still have 40 messages to go through...

(Joe) Ah, that's too long.

(Chu) And we're at 2 hours and 5 minutes so far.

(L) Already 2 hours and 5 minutes... Yeah, and I'm getting whoopadoodled.

(Chu) Not all of them may be questions. Probably not, but about 20, maybe.

(L) All right. Can we quit?

(Andromeda) Yeah, the rest can be saved.

(L) Yeah, we can save them, and do them next time, yeah? [People nodding on Zoom.] If they're still relevant. Sometimes if you wait a while they're no longer relevant. All right. Is there anything we should have asked tonight definitely, that we didn't ask? Please consider it asked if it will in any way benefit our forward motion in this space-time realm in which we find ourselves, please.

A: October will be very interesting!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Great session, thank you! I'm so glad that several issues that I was itching to know about were asked: the Peruvian 'aliens', the 'ET mummies', Prigozhin's death, the video of the (alleged) MH370 flight. It's also fun to check against the Cs answers how close our intuitions were correct on each of those topics. For example, the video of the dissapearing plane, for some reason a number of us here at the forum felt it was real, although later it became very likely that some elements had been added. Well according to the Cs at least some part of the footage is indeed genuine and it does show a disappearing plane - just not MH370. Interesting!

Thank you for the session :wizard::flowers: Lots to think about for sure!

(Uperios) Are the various CO2 sequestration plans that the PTB want to implement part of a terraforming process for a different species to inhabit the planet, their makeup being affected by CO2 in the atmosphere?

(L) So is this a part of terraforming?

A: Not exactly, more like making the planet uninhabitable for humans.

Q: (L) So all of this stuff about shutting down farms, clear-cutting forests, shutting down fuel, killing off cattle because they contribute to the CO2, all of that is basically about depopulation?

I've been wondering about this whole depopulation agenda. Given that they apparently want to reduce our numbers by some 80-90%, doesn't that interfere with 4D STS food supply? This leads me to assume that this is a purely 3D PTB idea rather than a deeper 4D STS driven plan, surely the latter need us to feed themselves? Well, unless it's only up to the point of the wave, after that the cycle will restart and they won't need to worry about that anymore. Or there are aspects of the whole deal that I just don't know about, or don't understand, hence is seems nonsensical to me.

Thank you!! Joy for October, oh no :umm: And I do remember them saying something.... interesting would interrupt the war. Or is Russia gonna do it's long-awaited counter-counter offensive? Just heard Alexander Mercouris saying the restriction of Diesel Oil from Russia he has heard from rumours could be due to them stockpiling for their tanks / armored / transports/ trucks / etc which all require diesel to run. Time will tell!

Back
Top Bottom