Squatting, the Best Toilet Posture

Squatting is the real shit, modern living hardens the joints so it might be difficult at the begining but once you are used to it, it's everything everyone above says.

Animals squat and they are seldom constipated nor need to wipe (ok some lick but that is another story)

Modern societies are cronically constipated and modern toilets play their shitty role, no doubt.

I squat by climbing on to the toilet, don't try this at home :cool:.

Feels akward to sit since I discovered the squatting position and haven't look back since :lol:.

Excuse my french, the topic invited for some pun.

In many countries, the toilets design, is what is called in french "Turkish toilets" :
_http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:French_Squatter_Toilet.jpg
This page points to q link : _http://www.naturesplatform.com/health_benefits.html
where an alternative can be found : _http://www.naturesplatform.com/images/squattoilets3.gif
that could fit better existing architecture.

Peam said:
I worked nearly 30 years down the yorkshire coal mines. There’s no water closets down there. So finding a quiet spot to crouch is the only solution when the need is imminent.

I can vouch for the efficiency, but I very rarely did it down there unless I was desparate because I could never master the art of avoiding the trousers around my ankles.:P
Out of 30 years I bet I didn’t do it more than a dozen times.

There was one lad though who disappeared at the same time every day. You could set your watch by him. It was understandable because his nightlife ritual in the local village where he lived consisted of drinking half a dozen pints then staggering home via the Chinese takeaway or the fish and chip shop. I heard a rumour that he sometimes visited both in the same night if he was extra hungry. :wow:

Now just imagine 40 to 50 men squashed tightly together in a cage at 6am in the morning to decend down the pit shaft and someone like that decides to break wind. :umm:

I remember the army: "Boys, you must eat soup, and you go to the toilet at this way. Soup for it to be softer and squat, because in the heat of the battle we don’t have time to wipe our a....s so tightly" ;D

Thanks for this info, I'm going to try it. I started doing the detox supplements this week and have been a little constipated. I don't want to strain or pull anything so this might be a better way of going about it.

;D

Gosh, they get us coming and "going" too, don't they?

Well, make sure the diet is good any you won't have to squat for too long. :D

Hey 3D Student,

Not too long ago I tried some new kind of almond butter that has flax seed in it among other things. I have noticed since then that my regularity has gone from once a day to twice even three times some days. I'm pretty sure the flax seed is whats doing it so you might wanna look into getting some of that. My local health place sells the seeds in bulk or in various products.

Not too long ago I tried some new kind of almond butter that has flax seed in it

Ooooooo! That sounds good! I'm going to try something a little different. Gonna add some chia seed to my almond butter!!!! Thanks for the tip.

I have found that liquid clorophill does the trick flawlessly!!

Drinking one glass half water and half clorophill or more will open any channel, next day in the morning you will unload your treasured belongings, no escape. Don't be scared by the dark almost black colour of the stools.

and then drinking regularly the recommended dose will turn you into a swiss clock lol!

You cant overdose with clorophill, it all goes down the drain, the body cannot accumulate it, its molecular structure is strickingly similar to that of human blood. (isnt that interesting?)

R

I'd like to report that I have been squatting for a few weeks and there's no way i'm sitting down ever again. I wake up without stomach pains now! Thanks for this fantastic information. :)

Check out Nature’s Platform to compensate for the West’s building codes which won’t even allow installing a squat toilet.
http://www.naturesplatform.com/

I’m pretty positive I wouldn’t be functioning today without that device due to bodily issues that Western medicine has only been able to describe but fail to prescribe remedy for. I did a lot of travel through Asia back in my 20’s and got clued in that over half the world still squats, and in my mid-30’s when health issues started going severely wrong and my Dr.’s couldn’t come up with any regiment to remedy, I found the above mentioned device and reengaged my hatha yoga practice. I'm convinced without those two critical shifts of routine and soma neuromuscular therapy I'd either not be here or on the verge of checking out.

Squatting while taking a dump? Oh what the heck, I'll give it a shot, see how things go.

I wonder if there'll be 'splash-back'?

Squatting while taking a dump? Oh what the heck, I'll give it a shot, see how things go.

Dude, why not?! You see, I was waking up for quite a while with these absurd stomach pains, which went away after an hour or so. When I started to do the squats,

not only have my stomach pains gone away, my body feels a bit "cleaner", and it does, in fact, save me a bit of time in the restroom! As i'm slowly integrating all this new info into my everyday life,

I gradually suffer less and less, things get easier, I get smarter, I feel better. It's going to be good when myself and all of us for that matter can finally get back to being 100% natural human being, but that's

quite a lot of work! :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much about splashback, isn't that why we have TP? :rolleyes:

http://stbd.blip.tv/file/2714868/
here is a link of a video which shows how a man from bosnia developed a toilet which simulates squating when youre "doing" it .so if youre having problems with your knees -no problem man/maam.
he acctualy protected his invention in a patent office. one doesnt need to buy some new toilet , just put something solid below your feet
greets ;)

abstract said:
I'd like to report that I have been squatting for a few weeks and there's no way i'm sitting down ever again. I wake up without stomach pains now! Thanks for this fantastic information. :)

Thats great news! :) I have to agree with the others here. I learned about this information about 5 years ago at a chiropractor's office and I have been squatting ever since. There is no way that I would ever go back to the sitting posture. It just feels like an incomplete evacuation and I feel awful afterwards like I need to go back to the squatting position.

DanielS said:

There may be a little I think but I do not think that you will be up much higher than when in the sitting posture so I don't think that it will be a problem. A bigger problem I think, as was mentioned before, is not dirtying your pant legs while in this position.

capt.picard said:
http://stbd.blip.tv/file/2714868/
here is a link of a video which shows how a man from bosnia developed a toilet which simulates squating when youre "doing" it .so if youre having problems with your knees -no problem man/maam.
he acctualy protected his invention in a patent office. one doesnt need to buy some new toilet , just put something solid below your feet
greets ;)

From my experience it is much better when you can be in the full squatting posture so I think that the product recommended by daveOS would probably be better to achieve the best results. And using a platform like this would be much safer than putting your feet on the toilet bowl.

using a platform like this would be much safer than putting your feet on the toilet bowl.

Lol, I think i'll be okay without a platform, i'm a short, skinny, 135 pounder. I just don't envision myself breaking the seat or falling off, I think i'm a little too physically balanced for that. :lol:

Not that i'm making a mockery of your advice, I may check out one in the future.

Back
Top Bottom