True networking

Hello!!!

Just last year before I was introduced to Cass site and the forum, I was praying for new connections for I no longer resonate with most of my friends here in my town. I am glad to have known you guys, a community where I can freely be myself and holding space for each other's growth. I also believe that this is the universe answer to my prayer and journey.

I am curious with what dyou guys meant with true networking in the forum? Is it like making friends? Or a circle where we compliment each other through our growth? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

And also, since most of the things are so new to me, with all the info here and most I dont fully understand and even grasp, where will I start? I have started reading The Wave a month ago and honestly have not been religious to reading it. I have other books that I read and things to do too. Do I need to read everything or just read the things im led to read or needed? Is there a certain hierarchy for the books, i.e., I should finish book A before I read book B so I can fully understand Book B?

Thank you for your insights. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I think that working in a network is important for two main reasons, the first is because knowledge is distributed among individuals and no one has all the pieces, so from an investigative point of view this is very important to put puzzles together... the second reason is that networking is a mode of SAO interaction and that improves our profile of candidates for this polarity in addition to facilitating our "alchemical transformation" so to speak, it is also important to add that without a doubt in this way connections are being carried out psychics of which some of us may not be so aware, but which are very important for the future. Last but not least, interacting online helps to "have mirrors" that can point out things that we do not see about ourselves and thereby speed up the learning process. Regarding reading, you should read the whole series the wave since it works as a method of "mental deprogramming", then you should read the books of the pilule rougue publishing house such as political ponelogy and the secret history of the world series, other things you can read are the books in the recommended books thread, the articles published in sott.net, those published in cassiopaea.org and of course everything published in this same forum.

Hello!!!

Just last year before I was introduced to Cass site and the forum, I was praying for new connections for I no longer resonate with most of my friends here in my town. I am glad to have known you guys, a community where I can freely be myself and holding space for each other's growth. I also believe that this is the universe answer to my prayer and journey.
I am glad you found the place your resonate.
I am curious with what dyou guys meant with true networking in the forum? Is it like making friends? Or a circle where we compliment each other through our growth? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
There are lot of meanings to the word "networking", which can vary with the context. The forum exist for a purpose and had guidelines. Under those guidelines, you can share information about your self or world at length or thoughts and feelings you are going through etc. It depends on your aim. Many people share their stuff as they need a feedback or want to share some thing like research or events that they thought are beneficial to others etc. as honestly as possible.
And also, since most of the things are so new to me, with all the info here and most I dont fully understand and even grasp, where will I start? I have started reading The Wave a month ago and honestly have not been religious to reading it. I have other books that I read and things to do too. Do I need to read everything or just read the things im led to read or needed? Is there a certain hierarchy for the books, i.e., I should finish book A before I read book B so I can fully understand Book B?

Thank you for your insights. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Start with the topics of interest to you or topics that is occupying your attention. It will naturally evolve. Laura's works are essential, as they cover lot of topics people ask for. You can search the forum and it had most of the information one is looking for. You may want to check the recommended books thread.

Hi Princess Lux, I think you're off to a great start by reading the Wave, you may find that it will give you a good foundation and that some of your questions are answered. From there, if you are unsure what to start with, here are some suggestions from the newbie welcome message, and then there is the full reading list that Seek10 linked to.

Personally, I felt quite overwhelmed when I joined the forum when I saw how much there was to read, I felt like I was so far behind! Even now, nine years on there's still so much for me to learn and my reading list is ever-growing:lol:. If I had any advice for myself back then it would be to not worry about how much there is as this just inhibited me from doing much at all. Start small by chipping away at the recommended reading as often as you can, even if you can only manage 15- 30 minutes a day. Once you've got the basic books under your belt, then go with what sparks your interest.

The way I understood it, and I may be wrong here, is that networking is sharing our knowledge & experiences with the aim of gaining a truer perspective of ourselves and the world around us. The forum guidelines here give more context as to why this is important. There are lots of posts in various threads about networking, but here are just a few that might help you understand it a little better:
I hope this helps!

Hello,

I'm sure you have heard that phrase, "You have a brain too, use it and think."

Your biggest question will point your way, listen to your instinct, in the end the destination is the same and has brought us to the forum because this is where collinear people with a common goal and greater purpose are. But it is definitely not a hotel where to come to vacation (escape) from reality. Without all this material it is not possible to know how to pay attention to reality and how it interacts with you, how it sends you the information you need to move forward. Every perspective I read from every member no matter how far removed from my immediate experience, there is always a detail, a clue that fits something in my life to be applied. Feedback.

Don't worry about a hierarchy to start reading, although the ideal would be to start reading The Wave series. I started there but because my biggest existential discomforts were who I really am, what role do I play in this life and what is the purpose of existence, to know about everything possible about this reality, what lay beyond this superficial veil of existence, there had to be something more. I had a key and The Wave was the right door for me. I also wanted to understand why people do what they do and do the opposite of what they preach, why they say they want to do good but do the worst and that led me to the knowledge about psychology and emotions that has been well developed and deepened in the Wave, from the historical and how it has been distorted and changed with the passing of time. I had messy ideas, I could see some things, others I just couldn't access, I had a cloudy notion, but I didn't have access yet because I lacked a greater knowledge or a greater experience to access that knowledge, that part of reality. And not only external understanding as something apart or alien to us, but also internal knowledge because the more you know yourself, the better you can see the reflection to others and to yourself.

Then I was jumping from one information to another, that is to say, one thing led to another and that merits one to do his own research work on the matter. When I realized, I was covering more than I had ever thought I had to do and reading more than I usually do not read, I am not a serious reader, but even in that the work has its importance, because it is about creating discipline. In other words, I was using my brain to think.

The Wave - Book II
Questions are the kind that we could actually answer ourselves, without the need for "intervention".
without the need for any "intervention", if only we would take the time to study the subject and think about it.
time to study the subject and reflect.

January 14, 1995
We are trying to tell you something important, and you continue to ask questions.
questions. Now, please be quiet for a moment !!!!.
We have told you many times to communicate with each other, to "network" and to share ideas.
network" and share ideas, because that is how you LEARN and PROGRESS!
PROGRESS!
But you are beginning to depend on us for all the answers, and you are not learning.
answers, ‘‘‘‘‘and they don't learn that way!!!!

Give it a try, and you will be stunned at the results. Each of you
has stored within you unlimited amounts of "stirring" factual information.
"poignant" facts. This information was put into your consciousness so that you could retrieve it and learn.
you could retrieve it and learn.

I am curious with what dyou guys meant with true networking in the forum?
Here's what is written in Casswiki:
Networking

Whereas self-serving beings naturally form hierarchies with the strongest and most ruthless at the top, service to others beings would form networks. In the words of the Cassiopaeans, the concept of networking is a foretaste of fourth density service to others.

To bring the idea into context, we can start with George Gurdjieff’s definition of a group: In a group, what is gained by one is gained by all and what is lost by one is lost by all. A group in this sense can only exist within the context of esoteric work. Such a group is free from disagreement not because of a command structure but because the same truths are seen by all.

We can distinguish two types of group effects:

1. The group descends to the level of the lowest common denominator, as happens in lynch mobs and other cases of mass hysteria.

2. The group rises to the sum total of the understandings and capacities of all members. This happens to a small degree in teams displaying good synergy. However, the imperfect quality of human communication and friction coming from personality dampens these effects and usually limits their scope to a well-practiced area such as playing a team sport or playing in an orchestra.

The hope of esoteric work is to make these effects greater and more comprehensive. Achieving this is sometimes called the communion of saints. This goes beyond a social phenomenon and involves sharing the ’substance of knowledge’ or ’higher hydrogens’ generated in group work.

In general we can say that a group amplifies whatever is a consistently shared and applied principle in the group’s work. This contains a catch: We often find, specially on the Internet, New Age groups that are in a sense ’open’ but where the exchange degenerates if not into a shouting match then into a more subtle feeding or pleading or manipulating contest. It seems that internal work for purifying the signal and making the self first clear is a prerequisite for a group to amplify anything but subjectivity.

For mixed, predominantly self-serving entities such as present day humans, indiscriminate sharing of everything simply makes noise. A great deal of attention is required for the participants to overcome first themselves and then act in a manner approximating service to others oriented beings, rather than according to their default impulses. Again, determining what constitutes service to others in each case is its own question but a certain skill or sense for this can form via practice – see Law of Three.

In practice, a network does not imply the interchangeability of all members. This is not achievable nor is it the goal. Having reached a similar level of development does not imply identity of personality or group think but does imply striving for seeing the same understandings. A group can involve specialization and contain teachers and students, but is by definition a voluntary structure Cassiopaean Experiment 537 and does not exist for the benefit of any single member or subgroup. Instead, such a group may exist for performing a specific esoteric task, as may be required by the time and context.

The concept of giving back is emphasized by the Fourth Way. Since the principle of service to
others represents balance through the idea of serving self through serving others, this principle
requires reciprocity in order to work. Balance cannot be legislated but it may occur naturally if
the participants share the same direction, i.e. are collinear.

For fourth density harvestability, a network offers distinct advantages over working alone. The
members can complete each other even though their own vibrational purity were not perfect. For
graduating to fourth density service to self, the aspirants must generally work alone since the very​
idea of service to self sees sharing as generally undesirable.

Last but not least, interacting online helps to "have mirrors" that can point out things that we do not see about ourselves and thereby speed up the learning process.
I agree. I have learned so much by reading through the posts here in the forum from similar experiences and have also pondered with how I would respond and reflected through some people's lessons. With speeding up the process, say we have lessons 1-10, if I have learned lesson 1 then lesson 4, can I jump to lesson 7 or go back to lesson 2? Or the lessons are all there and it is all up to us to learn each specific lesson according to our pace or timeline?

Personally, I felt quite overwhelmed when I joined the forum when I saw how much there was to read, I felt like I was so far behind! Even now, nine years on there's still so much for me to learn and my reading list is ever-growing:lol:. If I had any advice for myself back then it would be to not worry about how much there is as this just inhibited me from doing much at all. Start small by chipping away at the recommended reading as often as you can, even if you can only manage 15- 30 minutes a day. Once you've got the basic books under your belt, then go with what sparks your interest.
That was in my mind too. I feel like I have to catch up with everything from reading and doing to learn my lessons. I just have to remind myself that I am just right on time and the lessons in front of me are the things I needed to learn. There are just things I cannot fully grasp for I have been ignorant with most of the topics discussed here. πŸ˜…

I had messy ideas, I could see some things, others I just couldn't access, I had a cloudy notion, but I didn't have access yet because I lacked a greater knowledge or a greater experience to access that knowledge, that part of reality. And not only external understanding as something apart or alien to us, but also internal knowledge because the more you know yourself, the better you can see the reflection to others and to yourself.

Then I was jumping from one information to another, that is to say, one thing led to another and that merits one to do his own research work on the matter. When I realized, I was covering more than I had ever thought I had to do and reading more than I usually do not read, I am not a serious reader, but even in that the work has its importance, because it is about creating discipline. In other words, I was using my brain to think.
I definitely would agree with discipline which honestly I personally lack. I function intuitively and emotionally and there are times when I just seem to be not in the mood. πŸ˜… I know it is lame and I am learning on how to balance it. I think I get what you meant with things that interests me then jumping through the things Ive been ignorant, slowly but surely. πŸ™πŸ™

"For fourth density harvestability, a network offers distinct advantages over working alone. The
members can complete each other even though their own vibrational purity were not perfect. For
graduating to fourth density service to self, the aspirants must generally work alone since the very
idea of service to self sees sharing as generally undesirable."
Hmmmm. So when you say we can complete each other, can someone's vibration make up for someone else? I have noticed that there are times when having conversations with people in forum that they kind of elevate my own vibration as well and also through reading and immersing through the the Wave.

Estoy de acuerdo. He aprendido mucho al leer las publicaciones aquΓ­ en el foro de experiencias similares y tambiΓ©n he reflexionado sobre cΓ³mo responderΓ­a y reflejado a travΓ©s de las lecciones de algunas personas. Con la aceleraciΓ³n del proceso, digamos que tenemos las lecciones 1-10, si aprendΓ­ la lecciΓ³n 1 y luego la lecciΓ³n 4, ΒΏpuedo saltar a la lecciΓ³n 7 o volver a la lecciΓ³n 2? ΒΏO todas las lecciones estΓ‘n ahΓ­ y depende de nosotros aprender cada lecciΓ³n especΓ­fica de acuerdo con nuestro ritmo o lΓ­nea de tiempo?

I agree. I have learned so much by reading through the posts here in the forum from similar experiences and have also pondered with how I would respond and reflected through some people's lessons. With speeding up the process, say we have lessons 1-10, if I have learned lesson 1 then lesson 4, can I jump to lesson 7 or go back to lesson 2? Or the lessons are all there and it is all up to us to learn each specific lesson according to our pace or timeline?
Of course the books and series are threaded in a certain way to make things easier, but linearity does not apply to learning processes in large part, rereading certain chapters helps to understand other things... years may pass and you read another same text and find many things that you did not notice the previous times.
I think that the best thing is that you form a good base first with the recommended books and if you have doubts with any part you can search the forum for that topic, often they have already been touched directly or in comments and of course be careful with New Age ideas.
Hmmmm. So when you say we can complete each other, can someone's vibration make up for someone else? I have noticed that there are times when having conversations with people in forum that they kind of elevate my own vibration as well and also through reading and immersing through the the Wave.
Perhaps, even so, this is better complemented by the comments that @Jenn left you, where in one it is said that networking compensates for your weaknesses while helping others with theirs through your strengths.
will have to be seen in the future and it depends mainly on the efforts of each one to ensure the 4D internship more than the rest will take you... even so, despite the fact that the risks of dying are always there, it would not be so catastrophic that many who those who are not in this group will die and will not go to 4D however... the process has more facets due to what is said in the transcripts and books.

I function intuitively and emotionally

So do I, but there is a fine line between emotions and intuition that easily gets sidetracked. In fact intuition and always trying to think beyond the obvious, has been my biggest guide before I got here and maybe that's why it was in a sense "easy" to assimilate all this information because I had already accessed a small part of reality to buffer what would come later, an informational base.

For example, I was not born into a family that imposed social, religious, etc. mind control on me. So I had more "freedom" in terms of thinking for myself and in contrast to that my programs were more of "avoid sharing", being less sociable, being a solitary person, introverted, etc. Finding my identity, security and being true to myself was really the hard part.

say we have lessons 1-10, if I have learned lesson 1 then lesson 4, can I jump to lesson 7 or go back to lesson 2? Or the lessons are all there and it is all up to us to learn each specific lesson according to our pace or timeline?

If you have a month to read, continue, in the first book you will find those answers. Sometimes we rush just 3 more paragraphs away from finding what we are looking for.

7-14-96 - Book I
Q: (L) So, events and circumstances in our lives, both individually and collectively, can indicate where we are in the learning cycle?

Continue reading.

Not without their participation, I think one can indeed start to resonate with those that one interact's with on a daily basis, but it also requires one to choose that interaction.

So, a group or network, provides one with the opportunity to choose to align oneself with something higher, but that choice requires work and input from every individual, even reading or engaging in discussion over a topic that you don't necessarily have to master, is input enough, or choice enough, for you to resonate with those around you, if your interest and efforts are sincere.

Probably the best example of the value of networking is this very thread, you had a question that you decided to ask others about and so you learned from their responses, and they were given a chance to learn as they responded. The question was answered by working as a network. And it may help many others who may be having similar questions.

Networking in that sense, to me at least, is sharing part of ourselves and welcoming the part of themselves that others are willing to share. Asking a question is sharing a part of ourselves that seeks an answer, and answering a question to the best of our abilities, is sharing a part of ourselves with someone else, it benefits both (or all) parties involved, beyond the present moment.

Take your time with the reading, it will make your understanding a lot easier of a lot of concepts in this forum, but it is also a process that should not be forced as you may miss a lot of jewels, so I would suggest reading at your pace. Let your curiosity guide that process.

So do I, but there is a fine line between emotions and intuition that easily gets sidetracked. In fact intuition and always trying to think beyond the obvious, has been my biggest guide before I got here and maybe that's why it was in a sense "easy" to assimilate all this information because I had already accessed a small part of reality to buffer what would come later, an informational base.

For example, I was not born into a family that imposed social, religious, etc. mind control on me. So I had more "freedom" in terms of thinking for myself and in contrast to that my programs were more of "avoid sharing", being less sociable, being a solitary person, introverted, etc. Finding my identity, security and being true to myself was really the hard part.
I grew up in a religious family and had to heal from a lot of emotional and mental traumas/control. I have started my personal healing journey a few years ago and part of it too is the forum now.

Before I came across the forum, I am what most people label in my area as a "mystical Christian". I am engaged more on the spiritual things or realm, so before the forum, I am already in touch with my higher self/universe and being here enhances that gift. Since I'm more inclined to follow my emotions and do things only when led to, I noticed that with both guiding you solely, your will power kind of diminishes. This is what I am currently learning---the balance when to follow the universe's leading and when to initiate and do things according to my will. With that, do you have any insights?

Not without their participation, I think one can indeed start to resonate with those that one interact's with on a daily basis, but it also requires one to choose that interaction.

So, a group or network, provides one with the opportunity to choose to align oneself with something higher, but that choice requires work and input from every individual, even reading or engaging in discussion over a topic that you don't necessarily have to master, is input enough, or choice enough, for you to resonate with those around you, if your interest and efforts are sincere.

Networking in that sense, to me at least, is sharing part of ourselves and welcoming the part of themselves that others are willing to share. Asking a question is sharing a part of ourselves that seeks an answer, and answering a question to the best of our abilities, is sharing a part of ourselves with someone else, it benefits both (or all) parties involved, beyond the present moment.
Oh, I have to clarify that what I meant with elevating my vibration was just for that instant, when there was this one time, I was in a low vibration (i think i was feeling a bit sad at that time) yet I was talking to someone from the forum and felt his vibe. The vibe kind of elevated me for a moment or kept me grounded with my emotions. I do not know how that happens but I think it when you are in tune, being genuine and, yes, sincere with your efforts, when you give love or knowledge, it is the effect. I have to check on too if I am not sucking their energy, vice versa.

While pondering with constant interaction and true networking, one word that comes to my mind is impartation, which I believe this forum is all about. One is for all and all is for one.

Thank you guys! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

With that, do you have any insights?

Emotions play an important role in deprogramming you to function in a more balanced and objective way with life.

We do not do the work just to "feel good" or something makes us feel "accepted and pleasant or elevated" without taking into account free will or that alone, convincing ourselves, self-deception that we are acting only in the "positive" frequency. Precisely "feeling good" is often the great trap by also convincing ourselves that we are being guided by a "higher guide" when we really do not know how both realms interact both to help us progress and also to prevent us from progressing. For me it was the priority to know rather than remain emotionally certain.

I once dreamed of God talking to me "Dress in my white clothes and walk in my straw shoes" even though it was not a program introduced by my family nor was I a follower of Christianity or any other religion as I mentioned earlier and that is what made the noise for me only to discover that it was indeed a trap, a distraction.

If your will diminishes in any way, you might want to read carefully the feedback you were given earlier. There is no easy path and when you are given the answers without doing your homework, it is not helping you to progress. The only thing I can add is that there comes a point when we must let go of our hand and do the rest ourselves. You asked the universe, you prayed, etc. You were given the answer, but now it is up to you to do the rest to continue or you can stay with the direct answer of just knowing what you wanted by reading what they are only looking for.

Last edited:
If your will diminishes in any way, you might want to read carefully the feedback you were given earlier. There is no easy path and when you are given the answers without doing your homework, it is not helping you to progress. The only thing I can add is that there comes a point when we must let go of our hand and do the rest ourselves. You asked the universe, you prayed, etc. You were given the answer, but now it is up to you to do the rest to continue or you can stay with the direct answer of just knowing what you wanted by reading what they are only looking for.
So true that good emotions are to be discerned too, as all emotions should, and where I think the Universe and ourselves come to help. I still have Christian things to unlearn/unbelieve(?) πŸ˜…πŸ˜… and check which are products of my imagination. I happen to have a dream or vision in my semi-awake/semi-sleep state before that there is a huge being in my room, and I asked it's name and it says Orion and I believe at that time that it was my spirit guide. I'm not knowledgeable with spirit guides and I didn't tried channeling that being again. It might be good or bad, but I don't really know.

I do agree and I am serious with the Work. The diminishing of will was something I noticed with myself while reading through the Wave and I am also working on it. :) I have become less empathic and not so much of a drama with my emotions now. Yay! I am serious in my deprogramming and happen to have a lot of questions in mind. Im currently writing all revelations I have for the time being and reading through the forum and the Wave serves as confirmation for those.

Wave serves as confirmation for those.
Well, you already have several things to work on. Don't believe in anything, acquire knowledge and experience it and be especially careful to discern and about what you make part of you or that "light bearers" offers you an easy way out.

I share the excerpt of a song and that curiously and conveniently the group is called Wizard of Oz, served me introspection to understand the mind of the predator:

Of the night of time
From your darkness
I have returned to seek
A gift for mankind

And you do not speak my name
Though you well know who I am
Of your pride and your hatred
The fed reflection I am

I am the echo of your anger
The mirror in which
Your greed is reflected
And gives me power