Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

Re: Re: Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

Not surprising perhaps, but the Clintons looked quite bewildered, old and appeared to be in bad shape. Especially Bill looked very sick, like he could collapse at any moment.

On a side note, I was disappointed with the singer, surprised at how amateurish she appeared. I mean, couldn't they have found one good professional singer who would have performed the national anthem? Well, maybe this was done on purpose, to underline the "people-aspect".

Aragorn said:
Not surprising perhaps, but the Clintons looked quite bewildered, old and appeared to be in bad shape. Especially Bill looked very sick, like he could collapse at any moment.

On a side note, I was disappointed with the singer, surprised at how amateurish she appeared. I mean, couldn't they have found one good professional singer who would have performed the national anthem? Well, maybe this was done on purpose, to underline the "people-aspect".

She's 16 years old. And she only recently came into the public spotlight on a TV show, I forget which. Anyway I didn't particularly find it to be a sensational rendition. So yeah I think Trump made that choice intentionally, psychological choice that fits with his overall agenda in so far as he communicates it to the public. "We the people" sort of thing based on his inaugural speech.

And on that note, her effort was better than some of the terrible stuff I've seen by so-called professional adults in other venues in the past :D

One small detail that I enjoyed during the Inauguration was that Donald, Melania and Mike Pence didn't smile those fake cheesy smiles of their opponents and predecessors. Most of the time they looked serious and sober:

AP_17020602401062.jpg

They seem to realize that there's a long and hard way in front of them right now which is full of dangers, hard work and responsibilities.

I hope that DJT will have enough health and strength to implement his plans and to confront his powerful opponents. He is already 70 years old and needs a strong team around him. Hope that he will manage to build such a team to help him achieve the declared goals.

Personally, I don't expect any dramatic changes in the U.S. policy right now. It took many years for Vladimir Putin to restore the ruined Russian state and strengthen Russia's position in the international arena, and there's still much work to do. So I don't think that we should expect miracles from Trump right away starting from day one. One careful step at a time.

m said:
Gawan said:
In the attachment is a picture of the man in the wheelchair.

Looks like it might be Bob Dole.

Thank you and it is indeed former US Sen. Bob Dole.

m said:
Aragorn said:

She's 16 years old. And she only recently came into the public spotlight on a TV show, I forget which. Anyway I didn't particularly find it to be a sensational rendition. So yeah I think Trump made that choice intentionally, psychological choice that fits with his overall agenda in so far as he communicates it to the public. "We the people" sort of thing based on his inaugural speech.

And on that note, her effort was better than some of the terrible stuff I've seen by so-called professional adults in other venues in the past :D

I think it was a conscious choice, since the singer was announced early enough, maybe to support talents from America and young people too since they are the future.

Though some other artists declined generally to take part during the inauguration, for example Andrea Bocelli.

Seamas said:
This exchange seems mean spirited and I for one don't like it. I don't mean to attack any of you, just trying to bring this up for discussion. This is a public thread on a public forum and there are plenty of ways we can criticize the Obamas without attacking Michelle's weight IMO. This is the kind of tactic that the MSM uses on a regular basis: tearing people down because of the way they look. FWIW I think we're better than this and I think it makes us look classless when we engage in this kind of attack, regardless of who the target is.

Just my two cents. I may be overreacting or the only one who feels this way.

Here is my take on it. This person is part the past. For me, it represents the profile of a psychopath, whom dictates and violates freewill by establishing mandatory food guidelines, to impoverished children in the USA .

All done by DNC under the guise that they/she care's, which is far from the truth.

I cannot speak for others, but again for me her weight is an example of a walking contradiction to what she preaches. Healthy.....More like stealthy.

And more important is fall of the true education of Mathematics, which Common Core undermines.
albert_einstein_quote_2.jpg

Common Core (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Core_State_Standards_Initiative), was one of the most sinister projects to undermined Americas youth from developing any chance of being Freethinkers.

https://youtu.be/oUJKaPbeFY4

GAO: 1.4 Million kids Ditch Michelle Obama's School Lunch Program
_http://www.newpatriotsblog.com/pub-ed/commoncore/

Two sided coin

Inside the Mammoth Backlash to Common Core
COMMON CORE EMERGED from the ashes of No Child Left Behind, the Bush-era education reform law that tied federal funding for the nation's schools to new, mandatory standardized tests
_http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/09/common-core-education-reform-backlash-obamacare

This Is How Obama Is Essentially Forming “Hitler Youth” Under The Guise Of Common Core
Welcome to Obama’s “fundamental transformation of America…”
by Kris Zane June 2, 2014 at 11:11am
_http://www.westernjournalism.com/shock-obama-forming-hitler-youth-common-core/

m said:
Aragorn said:

Ah, I didn't realize she was that young. That's a tight spot for anyone to sing, and considering her age, she handled it okay. And I did like that high note at the end. :)

m said:
Seamas said:
This exchange seems mean spirited and I for one don't like it. I don't mean to attack any of you, just trying to bring this up for discussion. This is a public thread on a public forum and there are plenty of ways we can criticize the Obamas without attacking Michelle's weight IMO. This is the kind of tactic that the MSM uses on a regular basis: tearing people down because of the way they look. FWIW I think we're better than this and I think it makes us look classless when we engage in this kind of attack, regardless of who the target is.

Just my two cents. I may be overreacting or the only one who feels this way.

Your response is a tad bit vague here. Are you finding a problem with Laura's initial observation and question or the subsequent responses or all of it? I'm not clear on your perspective.

I don't care about her weight, looks whatever. Just found it striking considering that she dictated the school lunch program which was poorly done.

Originally I was also planning to say that she gained weight because of to much cannibalism. But found that to extreme. I don't know her, but I do know the Establishment which she plays a role in. I really despise all of them.

[quote author= Aragorn]Not surprising perhaps, but the Clintons looked quite bewildered, old and appeared to be in bad shape. Especially Bill looked very sick, like he could collapse at any moment.[/quote]

Lack of balloons would do that to him. But whatever, the only reason I like seeing Killary around is that she can literally go full retard at any moment duo to her condition.

[quote author= Aragorn]On a side note, I was disappointed with the singer, surprised at how amateurish she appeared. I mean, couldn't they have found one good professional singer who would have performed the national anthem? Well, maybe this was done on purpose, to underline the "people-aspect".[/quote]

Trump recently tweeted:

"The so-called 'A' list celebrities are all wanting tixs to the inauguration, but look what they did for Hillary, NOTHING. I want the PEOPLE!"

Trump is a president for the people, of the people. Millionaire celebrities are excluded. Nobody should care about those people. I like how he is attacking them, it makes those usefull idiots seem like less 'Godlike'

c.a. said:
1550x872

I wounder if she/he ah...? Eats what she advocates?

bjorn said:
I find it offensive that she gained weight, considering what her high school lunch program had to offer for children.

Which was basically zero to nothing.

Exactly my point. There she was, presenting herself as the expert on what children should be eating in schools, forcing a lunch program on the schools that they had to implement in order to get federal funding - heck, in order to avoid being FINED - and it was pure crap.

Feds to Fine Schools for Not Following Michelle Obama’s Lunch Rules
http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-schools-michelle-obamas-lunch-rules/

http://nypost.com/2014/11/23/kids-thank-michelle-obama-for-mystery-mush-school-lunches/

WASHINGTON — School kids are giving thanks to first lady Michelle Obama just in time for the holiday – with a sarcastic Twitter hashtag about unappealing school lunches.

Along with photos of unsavory-looking school meals, the hashtag #ThanksMichelleObama was among the top trends on Twitter within the United States for a time on Friday.

The first lady has become the symbol of healthier school meals as she has pushed standards implemented in 2012 that require more fruits, vegetables and whole grains in the lunch line in an effort to combat childhood obesity. There are also limits on sodium, sugar and fat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2803961/Thanks-Michelle-Obama-filling-lunch-Student-photos-paltry-school-lunches-raise-alarm-social-media.html

The whole thing was based on the absolute worst dietary advice imaginable. More of the libtard nonsense.

m said:
Aragorn said:

I totally agree, I think having that girl sing was done on purpose to show how great America is etc. And I think it was calculated dressing Trumps wife Melania like jacqueline kennedy, anyone else notice that?

GAIA said:
... And I think it was calculated dressing Trumps wife Melania like jacqueline kennedy, anyone else notice that?

Yeah, excellent point GAIA! My first thought was, I hope Trump doesn't end like JFK too though :scared:

There are articles about Melania's outfit resembling that of Jackie Kennedy and she gets praised for choosing an American designer. It fits nicely with Trump's promise to support American business I think:

_http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/people/melania-trump-ralph-lauren-donald-trump-inauguration/

Melania Trump opted to channel Jacqueline Kennedy for her daytime look as she accompanied her husband now-President Donald Trump to his inauguration which took place this afternoon.

The couple attended St John’s church in Washington early this morning and then went on to meet with Barack and Michelle Obama at the White House before the Inauguration ceremony. Melania's pale blue suit was created for her by Ralph Lauren, America’s most famous and prolific living designer.

“With the historic swearing-in of her husband, Donald J. Trump, as the 45th President of the United States, the First Lady-elect will become America’s new First Lady wearing an American designer who transformed American fashion, Ralph Lauren,” a spokesperson for Trump announced this morning.

"It was important to us to uphold the tradition of creating iconic American style for this moment," Ralph Lauren said in a statement to the New York Times.

And for comparison, here's CNN being CNN again:

Ralph Lauren also did many of former first lady Hillary Clinton's suits.

The brand declined to comment on how the Ralph Lauren Collection came together, whether they offered the powder blue skirt ensemble or if Trump chose it herself.
:rolleyes:

Edit: formatting & clarity

Siberia said:
They seem to realize that there's a long and hard way in front of them right now which is full of dangers, hard work and responsibilities.

I hope that DJT will have enough health and strength to implement his plans and to confront his powerful opponents. He is already 70 years old and needs a strong team around him. Hope that he will manage to build such a team to help him achieve the declared goals.

Personally, I don't expect any dramatic changes in the U.S. policy right now. It took many years for Vladimir Putin to restore the ruined Russian state and strengthen Russia's position in the international arena, and there's still much work to do. So I don't think that we should expect miracles from Trump right away starting from day one. One careful step at a time.

What struck me were the amount one of percenter's that surrounded him as well as himself.

Also i did not see much diversification as far as minorities on the stage. He also left out (of his speech), the Asian, and American Indian population.

It would behoove his efforts to go "Undercover (Boss)," and mingle with them to really see what is happening to this segment of the population.

Especially on the American Indian reservations, which are abominable. Plagued with, medical health problems, (diabetes), poverty, alcohol, and drug issues. With Meth being the most rampant, (the poor mans Cocaine).

Heck, maybe the first lady could step in. A new reality show?
1550x872

The Untold Truth Of Undercover Boss
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVR9IjJcymA

c.a. said:
What struck me were the amount one of percenter's that surrounded him as well as himself.

What do you mean there, I don't understand?

c.a. said:
Also i did not see much diversification as far as minorities on the stage. He also left (out of his speech) the Asian, and American Indian population.

Well I would suspect that sort of thing from the liberal democrats. Do you really need to show off all minorities to tell ALL people that you are working for ALL of them? Seems to me like typical "liberal" thing to do, to show of with this or that minority, and then claim by merely showing them in the faces of people, that this shows good will and empathy. Also this inauguration is an official act with certain rules and it is probably not part of the rule set, to put every minority up there,"to show good will". Yes he left out the Asian, and American Indian population, but again, should he have talked about every group out there, to be more believable? He talked about ALL people in america, no matter which colour, so I think that should be enough.

c.a. said:
It would behoove his efforts to go "Undercover (Boss)" and mingle with them to really see what is happening to this segment of the population. Especially on the American Indian reservations, which are abominable. Plagued with, medical health, (diabetes), poverty, alcohol, and drug issues. With Meth being the most rampant, ( the poor mans Cocaine).

I agree with you partly there, that it wouldn't be such a bad thing, but do we really know that he doesn't know the gists of their problems already? I heared him talk about how he liked to be around normal people "down there" on several occasions, like saying that he likes to take ordinary taxis and that the "taxi drivers are his best friends" or something like that. If that is true, he certainly got a lot of input from ordinary people and their problems already.

What I'm saying is that you do not necessarily need to know every little aspect of the society personally, if you can listen and have the good of the american population at heart. In fact, we saw a lot of "liberal" politician in the past, like Obama, that showed of with things like that publicly, in order to give the impression that they care for all people including minorities. Considering that thsoe people do the exact oppsite, something like this smells even more like slimy thing to do,to present a certain image that those people simply do not represent at all.

Does a fairly normal human being need to show of like that, or is it just natural for that person to really mean "ALL" when he says it, without showing off that intention with publicity stunts. Actions count and not nice words and nice gestures, as Trump also said in the recent inauguration speech.

Laura said:
Exactly my point. There she was, presenting herself as the expert on what children should be eating in schools, forcing a lunch program on the schools that they had to implement in order to get federal funding - heck, in order to avoid being FINED - and it was pure crap. [...]

The whole thing was based on the absolute worst dietary advice imaginable. More of the libtard nonsense.

Yeah, I remember the pictures of those school lunches people posted on Twitter. It was horrible, and on top of that looked very unappetizing! It shows very clearly that Michelle didn't care one bit about children. Meanwhile she enjoyed eating organic food, while her husband made all kinds of deals with Monsanto.

Pashalis said:
c.a. said:
Also i did not see much diversification as far as minorities on the stage. He also left (out of his speech) the Asian, and American Indian population.

Well I would suspect that sort of thing from the liberal democrats. Do you really need to show off all minorities to tell ALL people that you are working for ALL of them? Seems to me like typical "liberal" thing to do, to show of with this or that minority, and then claim by merely showing them in the faces of people, that this shows good will and empathy. Also this inauguration is an official act with certain rules and it is probably not part of the rule set, to put every minority up there,"to show good will". Yes he left out the Asian, and American Indian population, but again, should he have talked about every group out there, to be more believable? He talked about ALL people in america, no matter which colour, so I think that should be enough.

I also think it was pretty clear that he was talking about all Americans.

Aragorn said:
Ah, I didn't realize she was that young. That's a tight spot for anyone to sing, and considering her age, she handled it okay. And I did like that high note at the end. :)

I probably missed that part. But I'd rather see her sing and for her to have this opportunity, than see one of those pop singers who supported Killary all the way!

Also, what is up with all those people on the streets destroying windows, cars, etc.? Do they not realize they're destroying property that belongs to hard working Americans? Not very clear what they're angry about either, since Trump has barely spent a day as the new President!

[quote author= Pashalis]
C.A said:

Well I would suspect that sort of thing from the liberal democrats. Do you really need to show off all minorities to tell ALL people that you are working for ALL of them? Seems to me like typical "liberal" thing to do, to show of with this or that minority, and then claim by merely showing them in the faces of people, that this shows good will and empathy. Also this inauguration is an official act with certain rules and it is probably not part of the rule set, to put every minority up there,"to show good will". Yes he left out the Asian, and American Indian population, but again, should he have talked about every group out there, to be more believable? He talked about ALL people in america, no matter which colour, so I think that should be enough.[/quote]

Trump was talking about all Americans, and besides that, the only reason why the ''Liberal'' world Order pushes so heavily for ''diversification'' = race baiting.

They are promoting in the media and school programs that white people are natural racist. Telling children of 6 that their skin color makes them terrible people. Just like how they tell that men who define themselves as their correct gender and not gender neutral are natural sexists. Or how Christians / religions are natural homophobes.

It's just divide and conquer. Their fight for tolerance and anti-racism only causes more intolerance and racism. Because it's set people up against each other. That is what it is designed to do. They want a race war, they want a war between genders. They want atheism vs religion.

They want total chaos and a reason to call in a new form of fascism in the name of ''tolerance'', where they can round up ''racist'' and ''intolerant'' people up who oppose their sick social engineering plan. And for that to happen they need to make everyone believe that we are all inherent racists and a danger to each other. Unless we let ourselves be brainwashed through their social engineering plan. (Gender neutral, gender theory etc)

Diversification is a non issue. You either are qualified for the job or you are not, it's better to teach people that. Color of skin is irrelevant.

Many of those Liberals just wanted Killary because they thought having a women as president is revolutionary. You know what would be revolutionary, a president with a conscience. Hopefully Trump will deliver.

Oxajil said:
Also, what is up with all those people on the streets destroying windows, cars, etc.? Do they not realize they're destroying property that belongs to hard working Americans? Not very clear what they're angry about either, since Trump has barely spent a day as the new President!

I've been watching this episode from CNN which they tweeted: _https://twitter.com/cnni/status/822513532344340481

And it looks to me that these "protesters" are not just a bunch of ordinary angry people, but a well-organized group of people with a very specific goal of destroying property who have probably been paid for doing exactly that. All of them are wearing black clothes with hoods, some of them have baseball bats specifically for this purpose, others a waving a black or a black-and-red flag. They are running out of the crowd of "casual" protesters, quickly destroying the property and then quickly return to the crowd again.

Vladimir Putin's warning of "Maidan" against Trump in DC comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom