Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

Re: Re: Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

On a humorous note, here's a video titled: "Bill Clinton BUSTED by Hillary Staring at Ivanka Trump"

I can't seem to be able to work out how to embed a video on here so I'm going to have to post a link to it:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEqyp5KKmhE

I don't know whether Bill was really checking out Ivanka but Hillary's stare at him is priceless :lol:

[quote author= Laura]The world really has gone freaking insane. Just look at this complete lunatic:

https://youtu.be/q2R2btO4MEo[/quote]

Best snowflake meltdown so far. Only now is the World ending to these people. They really live in another reality.

Pashalis said:
Laura said:
The world really has gone freaking insane. Just look at this complete lunatic:

https://youtu.be/q2R2btO4MEo

And that's supposedly viewed by many "liberal" types as a sensible expression of dissatisfaction and "care". One can only imagine what people like that are cabable of doing, when they get the chance to let their resentment and anger out on others that do view the world differently.

Very dangerous people. One really needs to look closely on what Jordan Peterson has put together in his work, to understand what this insanity has caused in the past and how it is now practically enforced on a global level. Doesn't look good at all.

Well, those liberals seem to have a very liberal attitude to the definition of 'appropriate behaviour' and 'mental issues' because this guy is acting like he should be kept in a room with duvets on the walls and no door knobs. Seriously, it's quite bad to see a 5 year old pull a tantrum in a public place when they want ice cream. But seeing a grown up person do this is a pretty advanced level of loco.

Ant22 said:
On a humorous note, here's a video titled: "Bill Clinton BUSTED by Hillary Staring at Ivanka Trump"

I can't seem to be able to work out how to embed a video on here so I'm going to have to post a link to it:

I don't know whether Bill was really checking out Ivanka but Hillary's stare at him is priceless :lol2:

For future reference grabe the "embed" iframe code from youtube:

22-600x404.jpg

then place the iframe code from youtube inside the embed tags:
Code:
[embed]<iframe width="560" ...></iframe>[/embed]

Seamas said:
Ant22 said:

I don't know whether Bill was really checking out Ivanka but Hillary's stare at him is priceless :lol2:

For future reference grabe the "embed" iframe code from youtube:

22-600x404.jpg

then place the iframe code from youtube inside the embed tags:
Code:
[embed]<iframe width="560" ...></iframe>[/embed]

Thank you Seamas! There is a thread on embedding videos here but somehow it didn't work for me. The picture you posted solved the problem nicely :flowers:

https://youtu.be/kEqyp5KKmhE

Ant22 said:

I don't know whether Bill was really checking out Ivanka but Hillary's stare at him is priceless :lol:

People where also shouting ''Lock her up'' while the Clinton's made their appearance. :D

And the MSM was also ridiculed, which is kind of standard practice these days :

https://youtu.be/oNGJ-hTFS3M

The Alternative media is getting the upper hand in the information war. OSIT, I mean, what I noticed is that it is overly becoming more difficult for the MSM to even broadcast their fake-news in public appearances without getting ridiculed or confronted by rightfully angry people.

Laura said:
The world really has gone freaking insane. Just look at this complete lunatic:

https://youtu.be/q2R2btO4MEo

Indistinguishable from a child's temper tantrum. I feel a mixture of amusement, disturbance, and pity while watching this - pity for how lost this person is rather than for how upset they are. It certainly feels like the world is reaching a new level of insane.

Ant22 said:
Thank you Seamas! There is a thread on embedding videos here but somehow it didn't work for me. The picture you posted solved the problem nicely :flowers:

https://youtu.be/kEqyp5KKmhE

You're welcome, it was a little tricky for me to figure out too!

I saw that video yesterday, gross!

m said:
Seamas said:
This exchange seems mean spirited and I for one don't like it. I don't mean to attack any of you, just trying to bring this up for discussion. This is a public thread on a public forum and there are plenty of ways we can criticize the Obamas without attacking Michelle's weight IMO. This is the kind of tactic that the MSM uses on a regular basis: tearing people down because of the way they look. FWIW I think we're better than this and I think it makes us look classless when we engage in this kind of attack, regardless of who the target is.

Just my two cents. I may be overreacting or the only one who feels this way.

Your response is a tad bit vague here. Are you finding a problem with Laura's initial observation and question or the subsequent responses or all of it? I'm not clear on your perspective.

Just a little further clarification:

I meant to point out that I felt the entire exchange appeared ("seemed") mean spirited and to compare it to the way the MSM attacks people based on their weight or appearance, a tactic I think is "classless" regardless of who they are attacking.

In retrospect I could have just asked you (Laura and others) what you meant by your comments instead of jumping to conclusions. I had just spent half an hour on twitter and I think I was a bit worked up by all of the vitriol over there. Reading my post this morning it seems emotional and accusatory, my apologies! :flowers:

Ant22 said:
I just can't help but worry that whatever Trump does will be twisted and misrepresented to the point that even his supporters will start doubting the real impact of his - still potential - accomplishments.

He surely does have some really difficult things to contend with, and the above is one of them.

I think the problem for many people will be that they are not aware that for Trump to have any real success in what he wants to do will require that he do things which seem contradictory to what he says he wants to do, such as "draining the swamp".

We know that he has many years of interaction with the highest level of powerful people over his business years. He is obviously aware of who the people are who actually wield the power, and for all intents and purposes, run the US Government. Certainly he is aware that the Israelis control most of Congress and if he wants to get at least some of his agenda passed he has to be on excellent terms with them. I think this is a part of his long-term strategy.

It might be that he is aware of how Putin transformed Russia. First, he used the power structure to help rearrange things to his advantage, and then, he dismantled the power brokers after they had been maneuvered into getting him what he wanted. From there, it was all downhill for the elites. As he was doing this and getting results the common people began to rally around him and we can see his popularity now as the people can now see how he has changed things to their benefit.

If you consider the above it is not so sureprising that he is surrounding himself with so many one-percenters. These are the people who know how things are really done, who have the connections and the insider knowledge that may elable Trump to actually accomplish something.

He will be fighting an immense uphill battle to try to change things as the entrenched power structure will be fighting with every tactic they can to keep themselves in positions of power and control. We don't know how much success he will actually have, but at least, we do not seem to be headed for a nuclear war.

mkrnhr said:
Pashalis said:
Looking at it from a bit broader perspective, I do wonder how the karma of that whole nation (or more specifically, all the horrible things that nation has committed around the world, in the name of ALL americans) plays into what is, and will happen there?

I mean, what Trump apparently is trying to do is exactly the right way at this point in time, but still there is a heavy load of guilt on the whole nation (and by extention, pretty much the whole western world) that is not dealt with, at least not yet.

I think the karmic debt is enormous and cannot be inverted over a short span of history. However, the way I saw yesterday's event (and today's hysterical reaction of the US press) kind of looks like asking a guilty person whether she wants to change direction (perhaps for the last time, before the sentence) and that person refuses. What Trump offered in his speech was reasonable. Whether it will be implemented or not is another story. However, seeing a large part of the intelligentsia refusing such sensible propositions as peace, prosperity, etc. is very disturbing, like witnessing the symptoms a malady of the soul.

I like the way you put it - maybe we shouldn't think of 'karma' as some sort of accumulated guilt, but rather the grim programming that especially the US population has been subjected to, and what's happening now is a gigantic last-ditch wake-up call. I mean, the 'man behind the curtain' is clearly exposed at this point, but the more you have been programmed, the more this realization hurts, and the harder it gets to take the necessary steps towards change. Maybe that's one way to look at the 'karma' of a nation?

So it's not that the US or the West is doomed per se because of karma IF people start seeing and, most importantly, taking the first step in their personal lives towards a new reality. As in the Wizard of Oz, the choice is always there, the ruby slippers are always available. You just need to take the first step - realizing that you have been living in luxury, making the rest of the world pay with their blood for it, and then: change. Change from a consumer's mindset of childish entitlement to a mindset of virtue and serving. Step by painful step.

This was part of Trump's message as well when he said that everyone needs to get together to make it happen and so on, and maybe it's the most important part of his message. Come to think of it, isn't it interesting how people are divided now - along spiritual lines? On the one hand, you have people waking up to the man behind the curtain, maybe some of whom will stop complaining, stop demanding and start using their ruby slippers, i.e. get to work. They understand that it's up to them, that they are not entitled to anything.

On the other hand, you have the childish and totally disintegrated libtards who feel entitled to everything and are offended by everything and everyone that doesn't stimulate their brain's pleasure center. It's like in the Cs transcripts about the reality shift and other prophecies that talk about some kind of rift. (Reminds me of Stephen King's The Stand.)

There might be some reality split going on, don't know. Maybe some of the snowflakes are already living in a nightmarish reality where people who 'offend' anyone are put into gas chambers, or that is where it's headed. I hope we can somehow escape this future and create a better one - but for that, I guess we need to put in the work and start using these ruby slippers.

Seamas said:
m said:
Seamas said:
This exchange seems mean spirited and I for one don't like it. I don't mean to attack any of you, just trying to bring this up for discussion. This is a public thread on a public forum and there are plenty of ways we can criticize the Obamas without attacking Michelle's weight IMO. This is the kind of tactic that the MSM uses on a regular basis: tearing people down because of the way they look. FWIW I think we're better than this and I think it makes us look classless when we engage in this kind of attack, regardless of who the target is.

Your response is a tad bit vague here. Are you finding a problem with Laura's initial observation and question or the subsequent responses or all of it? I'm not clear on your perspective.

I meant to point out that I felt the entire exchange appeared ("seemed") mean spirited and to compare it to the way the MSM attacks people based on their weight or appearance, a tactic I think is "classless" regardless of who they are attacking.

In retrospect I could have just asked you (Laura and others) what you meant by your comments instead of jumping to conclusions. I had just spent half an hour on twitter and I think I was a bit worked up by all of the vitriol over there. Reading my post this morning it seems emotional and accusatory, my apologies! :flowers:

Hi Seamas,
It's not an attack, it's an observation related to the nutrition policies and whether one reflects what is preached to other people or not. Some time ago, it has been observed that some celebrity (that I don't know) who was aggressively promoting sunscreens to prevent "cancer from sunlight" ended up having skin cancer. Nobody attacked that person or made fun of her, just observed that an uninformed practice can be detrimental on the one who promotes it, and those who are "promoted to", or in this case of Obama's wife, on those who these practices enforced.

bjorn said:

People where also shouting ''Lock her up'' while the Clinton's made their appearance. :D

And the MSM was also ridiculed, which is kind of standard practice these days :

The Alternative media is getting the upper hand in the information war. OSIT, I mean, what I noticed is that it is overly becoming more difficult for the MSM to even broadcast their fake-news in public appearances without getting ridiculed or confronted by rightfully angry people.

I have to say these little rays of sunshine of reasonable thinking out there make my little heart a wee little bit optimistic - despite the bleak picture of the road ahead. Not too long ago it was unthinkable to publicly question the quality of information broadcasted by MSM. "Biased" was the best it got but calling them out on lying? Nah, that's what conspiracy theorists do.

And now MSM is being publically called out on their fake news - at a presidential inauguration!

I mean, don't get me wrong, there's still a lot of ignorance out there and I really doubt the majority will ever wake up. I am worried that the numbers of those that will, won't be enough to achieve anything substantial. Not to mention the risk of deliberate attempts to play down or twist any achievements of Trump.

I do feel that there is a change in awareness and Trump is in a way a symbol of this change. If America believed in what they're told by the MSM they surely wouldn't have voted for him.
The rat of deliberate lies, half truths and deception has been smelled by a few and the realisation of the impact of it on everyday lives can't be entirely swept under the carpet. Although many have hidden behind cosy denial, or turned into an extreme form of that denial: liberal snowflakes, a few others have started to question the objectivity of what they have been told.

I do wonder what the response of PTB is going to be though? Surely they won't just let it continue to escalate.

mkrnhr said:
Seamas said:
m said:
Seamas said:

Hi Seamas,
It's not an attack, it's an observation related to the nutrition policies and whether one reflects what is preached to other people or not. Some time ago, it has been observed that some celebrity (that I don't know) who was aggressively promoting sunscreens to prevent "cancer from sunlight" ended up having skin cancer. Nobody attacked that person or made fun of her, just observed that an uninformed practice can be detrimental on the one who promotes it, and those who are "promoted to", or in this case of Obama's wife, on those who these practices enforced.

Makes sense now, thanks!

It amazes me how all the people here are so interested in the charade that is politics. Bet a lot of you voted too. God only knows why. These people are the puppets of the masters no matter who gets in. Until this system is broke and replaced there literally is no hope for no-one. The system is designed for the exploitation of the people. Our lives are manipulated from birth to further the control of governments. Nobody gets away. Its a sad fact. Its a total illusion. Nothing THEY do will change YOUR life. So bin it all. Concentrate on your loved ones and your own lives. Do the 'WORK' on yourselves and then, and only then can things begin to TRULY change. Don't be TRUMPED by the TRUMP. Ignore it all because it ain't going away anytime soon. I hate politics and all who associate with it, for they are all part of the problem. A solution lies within. Grab it, nurture it and become a part of the real revolution. Become a superman/woman. Peace out!

Back
Top Bottom