What if I am STS

Al Today said:
...this forum is a godsend, chock full of information. I would grasp a concept, file it away and move on to another. So much too learn… I have yet been able to pull all that information into memory at once. I think my head would “blow”. So much information, much can appear to, or seems to be unrelated to each other. But NO…

“Connecting the Dots”. Yep, this happens. A term popped into my head and is just now coalescing, coming together, the Dots are Being Connected. The term is “Fragmented Soul Group”. This alleviates my greatest fear. Gives me strength and understanding. I only hope to retain these thoughts that I no longer worry about losing my individuality, “die” so to speak. I’m not gonna die. To start off, I was never “ME”.!.!.! I’m just one teensy weensy part and portion of a higher cosmic intelligence of which I still do not comprehend. I cannot tell you how many times I have come across that Fragmentation concept. Although interesting, the concept never “clicked”, until now. Within one post, effort on my part to explain the whole concept of this fragmentation is fruitless. The information is out there. In pieces and parts but the information is there. Eventually all those informative tidbits can be put together and when the “Dots Are Connected”? Wow, exhilarating is a word that only begins to explain that LEARNING IS FUN.

Al, this is an inspiring attitude. When I read thoughts like this, It reinforces the value I see in the Work and the quality of people here.

I really like the analogy that compares the bringing together of fragments of a soul group to bringing together the fragments of knowledge.

E said:
Al, with regard to quitting the coffee, this might help:

_http://www.teeccino.com/

[...]

Thanks for the link E. I'll definitely check it out. Yep, decaf is more poisonous than regular coffee with tall those chemical additives I can't pronounce. Withdrawl is a necessary evil and understood here. Some people can and some people can't handle it. I've been there more times than I'd like to admit... on different situations much worse than coffee that is... I had my physicion hound me on smoking. I still like her, she gave up asking me to quit, and she teaches me a lot. She is a Homeopath and very holistic. She asks me (tells me) with detoxing off pain meds like I do, regularly, since I do what I do, why don't I just quit those "nasty" cigarettes? I tell her up front: "Because I do not wanna.!.!.!". She accepts this.

Oh and by the way, the breathing exercises and meditations DO HELP me. Eventually, perhaps I'll be like Mr. Spock from Star Trek and live with pain, block it out naturally, without big pharma's help. That would be cool, and will tell y'all if and/or when that happens. The future is still open, yes?
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Laurentien said:
[...]
Next time it may be me who will ask for support or advice and I know, because I have seen it here, that I will get support in what ever form it may take.
[...]

This is the power of Networking, as long as we can access the internet that is... :O :O :O
Perhaps when many like minds come together as a collective, they will bypass this man-made, synthesised electronic method of communication. That's be really cool. Sorry if that appears as wishfull thinking, but isn't all possible?
Just don't count on it. ;) ;) ;)

Al, with regard to quitting the coffee, this might help:

Me too I was addicted to coffee, I will make myself up to 6 espresso every morning to start the day, 2 month ago I started the anti-candida detox program and replace the coffee whit green tea, camomile's tea and red clover infusion. After about 6 weeks I decided that I have deserved a coffee for my effort so I brewed one up. Pouha! Couldn't even finish it and did myself a tea.

Hi Laurentien
You may want to use the search function and checkout green teas, as I remember reading that green tea contain high levels of fluoride....unfortunately.
I have yet to check if this goes for peppermint or nettle tea however!

Yerba Mate would be a good substitute for Green Tea since it has caffeine and it will ease the coffee withdrawal without the flouride.

RedFox said:
Hi Laurentien
You may want to use the search function and checkout green teas, as I remember reading that green tea contain high levels of fluoride....unfortunately.

Posté par: RedFox
Citer ce message
Hi Laurentien

Thank redfox will check that out, I certainly don't want fluoride in my system.

Rooibos tea is also very good for you. It contains no caffeine or any nasties and it's very tasty. I'm sure you import from South Africa (it's only grown here).

We make a lot of Rooibos skincare products as well. Rooibos would translate to Red Bush.

E said:
Rooibos tea is also very good for you. It contains no caffeine or any nasties and it's very tasty. I'm sure you import from South Africa (it's only grown here).

We make a lot of Rooibos skincare products as well. Rooibos would translate to Red Bush.

I love Red Bush tea, for me it has an exc flavor. Someone brought to my attention recently, about the antioxidants in Red Bush being useful for fighting cancer as it blocks DNA mutations, so now I take it every time I want some tea.

I also like Mate, specially when it is not strong and the flavor has worn out a bit.

Al Today wrote:
The term is Fragmented Soul Group”. This alleviates my greatest fear. Gives me strength and understanding. I only hope to retain these thoughts that I no longer worry about losing my individuality, “die” so to speak. I’m not gonna die. To start off, I was never “ME”.!.!.! I’m just one teensy weensy part and portion of a higher cosmic intelligence of which I still do not comprehend. I cannot tell you how many times I have come across that Fragmentation concept. Although interesting, the concept never “clicked”, until now. Within one post, effort on my part to explain the whole concept of this fragmentation is fruitless.

We are not humans having a Spiritual experience, we are Spirit having a human experience.

A long time ago I was taught a chant that was geared to do in a spiral dance. I would love to share part of what I remember of this chant.

"We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return. Like a drop of rain, flowing to the ocean."

There was more, but this has always stuck in my mind.

My constant doubts have never seemed to "go away" just when I think I have them down, they come round the corner disguised in some other form. I think that class is never over. Though little messages come through and if I may share this quote that a friend told me several years ago that has helped me .
"Do not ask why this is happening to you, ask why is this happening for you!"

This has helped me many times over. This thread has been most helpful Thank you all for your input.

Al Today said:
... but oh what a procrastinator I am.

Hi Al Today,

The following video, about procrastination and how to get beyond it, is in the context of an internet marketing class I am taking, but it is quite relevant here as well:
_http://media.thirtydaychallenge.com.s3.amazonaws.com/training09/2009KMSD01_Procrastination.mp4

I hope it will help you some.

Dominique

Bluestar said:
"Do not ask why this is happening to you, ask why is this happening for you!"
emphasis mine...
Thank you Bluestar, seems to get right down to a good point. We cannot do this alone.

Thanks domi. I'll check the link out over lunch. That is if the PC Cops here at work allow ne to get through... :P :P :P

Aren't we all STS 3d, well yes, that is bad news isn't it, but than being candidate for 4d STO because we chose it, THAT IS GREAT NEWS (no matters on possible traps, attacks, programing), so heads up, we can do it:))))))))))))

Back
Top Bottom