Where is Buddy?

Those men and women will be lucky to have you. I've sincerely enjoyed your humor and wisdom throughout the years and wish you the highest success in all your future endeavors. :rockon:

This is inspiring Buddy, it would be interesting to hear about your knowledge being street-tested as you put it

ashu said:
This is inspiring Buddy, it would be interesting to hear about your knowledge being street-tested as you put it

I wholeheartedly agree, Buddy, I hope you will check in from time to time and write about your lessons, if you can find the time and energy. :)
I wish you the very best and I am glad you are okay. You have been on my mind from time to time.

Gawan said:
Thanks for letting us know, Buddy. And I also think you have much to contribute here. If you find the time maybe you could share a bit about your experiences. Take care.
Ditto that, Buddy and am really glad you checked in. :hug2: :hug2:

truth seeker said:
Gawan said:
Thanks for letting us know, Buddy. And I also think you have much to contribute here. If you find the time maybe you could share a bit about your experiences. Take care.
Ditto that, Buddy and am really glad you checked in. :hug2: :hug2:

Likewise. Good to know that you're OK, and looking forward to hearing about your "knowledge application" experiences. Stay safe.

Good to hear back from you and knowing you're doing fine, Buddy! I'd also be really interested in hearing about your lessons in the trenches. Take care of yourself and all the best! :)

Thanks for letting us know, Buddy. I think you have a lot to contribute here, too. :)

I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. :hug:

Awesome..! Thanks Laura for sending email.... it’s nice to hear good news.

All the Best to you Buddy

Buddy, it's nice to hear from you again! I'd like to hear of your experiences too if you want to share. Take care. :)

NormaRegula said:
Great to know you're okay, Buddy! Would like to hear of your adventures in the trenches. Take care. :hug2:

You have been missed! Great to hear that you are OK, and as said above, would love to hear about your journey over the last few months. Wishing you the best :flowers:

Good to see you Buddy :)

Buddy said:
I reached a point where I felt I didn't have much left to offer here, and I was feeling an intense pressure to get in the trenches, so to speak, to test all I knew or thought I knew. I started a mixed work of part volunteer and part paid activity of reaching out to homeless people who all had issues with everything from hopelessness to drug and alcohol addictions.

Have you considered FOTCM projects and/or SoTT? Any help in the trenches is always appreciated.

Hi Buddy. Glad to hear you are doing well and I too have missed your participation here on the forum. If you have time I'd like to hear how you've taken it to the streets to be of service to others. Take care, Buddy. :)

Glad to see you are ok as well...miss your posts! (Although oft times I had NO idea what you were saying until I read it a few times... :-[)

Back
Top Bottom