Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

She "may not recover" implies that she could recover, so this would explain why the royal family (more specifically, Crown agents, enforcers for the British government who 'handle' the royal family) is dropping fake footage of her into the media; they hope to defer her 'return to public life' until such time as she's well again and her 'vaxx' injury is no longer so apparent. But if she has a neurological condition akin to cerebral palsy, such a recovery is unlikely.
I understood "may not recover" as being ill for the rest of her life not necessarily visible, though.

Also yesterday, as "in two weeks to flatten the curve" she will return to public life?
Kate Middleton receives new honour from King Charles in recognition of taking on ‘more responsibilities’
Kate Middleton has been given a new title by King Charles in recognition of her “taking on more responsibilities.”

Today (23 April) it was revealed that the Princess of Wales will also be known as The Royal Companion of The Order of the Companions of Honour.
This will no doubt be a welcome boost to the princess, who is also celebrating her youngest son’s birthday today, with the palace releasing a new picture to celebrate Prince Louis turning six.
The king revealed that he gave the princess the honour to recognise the “esteem [in which] she is held”.
The princess is now one of a select group to hold the title, including JK Rowling and Sir Elton John.
She was given the honour as part of a St George’s Day tradition and was not the only royal to be given a new title.
Prince William was also honoured by being appointed the Great Master of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath.
Meanwhile, the Queen consort, Camilla, was made a Grand Master and First or Principal Dame Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire.

Bleed through as in? :
Q: (L) Was there anything hyperdimensional about it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) You know, sometimes I wonder if the Earth is not surrounded by all kinds of
comets and things at all times, but they're just in another dimension or something, or another vibrational frequency and they can be let through if needed. Is that a possibility?

A: Yes

According to Brave AI
The Lyrid meteor shower peaked on April 23, coinciding with the full moon, which falls at 23:49 UTC on the same day. This means that the bright moonlight may make it more challenging to see the meteors, but it’s still possible to observe them, especially during the hours before dawn when the moon is lower in the sky.
Or to what?

Also yesterday, as "in two weeks to flatten the curve" she will return to public life?
Kate Middleton receives new honour from King Charles in recognition of taking on ‘more responsibilities’

When a crisis strikes, don't tell anyone and hand out royal honors to your family

On Tuesday it was revealed that the Princess of Wales will also be known as The Royal Companion of The Order of the Companions of Honour.

Prince William was also honoured by being appointed the Great Master of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath.

Meanwhile, the Queen consort, Camilla, was made a Grand Master and First or Principal Dame Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire.

It all seems creepily symbolic, especially the blood on the white horse. The explanation of the situation was that the horses were scared by the noise of building materials being dropped from a construction site nearby. However these horses spend months of intense training to be resistant to loud noises such as firing canons etc. They should not have reacted in such a fashion as to unseat their riders and charge off. Doesn't sound right to me.

Quite stunning, the first thought I had in mind was that it can be a symbol for the apocalyptic horses. The first horses of the apocalypse supposedly are white and red, which stand for conquest and war. But I may be wrong on this one.

Not sure if someone has mentioned this already, but when I first saw the video of the white horse covered in red blood running down the street it immediately reminded me of the colours in the shield of St. George.

1714037035073.png

Just want to mention that Harry probably doesn't have the chance of a snowball in hell of becoming king because the order of succession is pretty strictly set. It would go to William, then to his eldest son. If his eldest son dies without issue, it would then go to the next of his children and so on. So there are four people in line before Harry.

Just want to mention that Harry probably doesn't have the chance of a snowball in hell of becoming king because the order of succession is pretty strictly set. It would go to William, then to his eldest son. If his eldest son dies without issue, it would then go to the next of his children and so on. So there are four people in line before Harry.
I remember before the birth of William's eldest that the british governement removed a law giving the preference to male children. So princess Charlotte is probably also in line for the throne before her uncle.

The explanation of the situation was that the horses were scared by the noise of building materials being dropped from a construction site nearby. However these horses spend months of intense training to be resistant to loud noises such as firing canons etc. They should not have reacted in such a fashion as to unseat their riders and charge off. Doesn't sound right to me.
That doesn't sound right to me either. Those horses live in London and are thus used to noise. They are highly trained as are their riders which then brings in Niall's comment:
@Niall in passing at the kitchen table a while back, said the words "bleed through" in reference to these events.

Maybe?
Something spooked the horses really badly. The presence of a window faller which they sensed and reacted to?

If there was a "bleed through" event, then it would have caused some temporary change in the electromagnetic field. That the Big Ben event happened within the hour could be another expression of this bleed through, which stopped the clock. Were there other minor little things which happened at that time in the area but weren't reported or just brushed aside/ignored? Those on the Forum from London might perhaps have noticed something odd around that time.

If there was a "bleed through" event, then it would have caused some temporary change in the electromagnetic field. That the Big Ben event happened within the hour could be another expression of this bleed through, which stopped the clock. Were there other minor little things which happened at that time in the area but weren't reported or just brushed aside/ignored? Those on the Forum from London might perhaps have noticed something odd around that time.
I live about 30 miles from London but I distinctly remember thinking about the colours red and white yesterday. I dabble in illustration a bit and saw two examples of red and white yesterday, one was a white van with red lettering but I cannot remember what the second one was. I thought to myself: I like that colour combination and I would like to do an illustration featuring it. I have never responded to those two colours like that before. I spent the morning having coffee with friends and chatting and the daughter of one of the ladies texted her and told her not to look at the horses in London. We didn't think any more of it and she did not respond to the message at that time. I only learned of the situation in the afternoon when I turned my computer on. When I saw the image of Vida (the white horse with the bloodied chest) I remembered about the red/white combination and thought that was a strange coincidence. Perhaps my antennas picked up on something yesterday morning.

Back
Top Bottom