Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

Hasn't Beetlejuice already exploded and we're supposed to be seeing it rather sooner than later?

According to the C's, Rigel already exploded, not Betelgeuse. But Betelgeuse is doing some funny stuff again. And the last time it did that, we got Covid. So perhaps these star fluctuations are making the 4D STS nervous for some reason, so they have to change the program?

Prof. Mark Crispin Miller also has an interesting article about the royals being diagnosed with cancer!

What’s doubtful is that that “big club” is really as inclusive as we groundlings tend to think—a premise that, last year, was challenged by the startling fates of Britain’s longtime queen and her vulpine consort, Elizabeth and Philip both “dying suddenly” within months of their dual “vaccination.” It’s true that each lived to a ripe old age; and yet it’s also true that she could well have lived a few years longer, dying at “only” 96 when her mother died at 101; and the telltale vagueness of what caused their deaths suggests the likelihood that they were jabbed to death, as I noted at the time:

According to the C's, Rigel already exploded, not Betelgeuse. But Betelgeuse is doing some funny stuff again. And the last time it did that, we got Covid. So perhaps these star fluctuations are making the 4D STS nervous for some reason, so they have to change the program?

"A 2023 paper predicts that Betelgeuse’s core will exhaust its carbon fuel in less than 300 years and that “a core collapse leading to a supernova explosion is expected in a few tens of years.”"

If this paper mentioned in the article has it right and we're supposed to see the explosion from Earth in a few tens of years, this must mean that Betelgeuse has already explosed a few centuries ago. Given its distance, we can only see the explosion hundreds of years after its real occurrence.

If this paper mentioned in the article has it right and we're supposed to see the explosion from Earth in a few tens of years, this must mean that Betelgeuse has already explosed a few centuries ago. Given its distance, we can only see the explosion hundreds of years after its real occurrence.

No, what they say in that article is that we're supposed to see the explosion of Betelgeuse in 300 + few tens of years, if their calculations are correct. So it's not imminent, according to them.

But it doesn't have to be a supernova after all. All kinds of strange things were going on in the Universe in 2019.

Should we expect a supernova?
In fact, a supernova is expected to explode in the constellation called T Coronae Borealis , note the ironic coincidence.

RAMON PADILLA USA TODAY
23 hours ago
The nationwide solar eclipse on April 8 isn't the only reason to look to the sky in the coming weeks. A star system 3,000 light-years away that last exploded nearly 80 years ago could explode again between now and September, NASA said.

The outburst is what astronomers call a nova. It could be a once-in-a-lifetime viewing opportunity, considering an explosion of T Coronae Borealis, or T CrB, last occurred in 1946.

The outburst will be visible for a limited time. It will begin once a white dwarf, or dead star, gathers enough hydrogen-filled matter from the red giant, or aging star. That will generate a thermonuclear reaction, NASA says. Here's how the outburst happens:

Can't see our graphics? Click here.

Where to look in the sky to find the T Coronae Borealis nova outburst​

NASA says the nova will appear as a “new” bright star in the constellation Corona Borealis, or Northern Crown − a small, semicircular arc near Boötes and Hercules.

73072542007-location-nasa.jpg

The outburst will appear as a “new” bright star in the constellation Corona Borealis, or Northern Crown, a small, semicircular arc near Boötes and Hercules.
NASA

A 'new' star 3000 light years away will be visible for a week. Here's how not to miss it

In fact, a supernova is expected to explode in the constellation called T Coronae Borealis , note the ironic coincidence.

A 'new' star 3000 light years away will be visible for a week. Here's how not to miss it

The stellar event in T Coronae Borealis is not a supernova, it is a nova. They are very different. Novas are binary stellar objects, one being a red giant and one being a white dwarf. The white dwarf periodically sucks off huge amounts of gases from the red giant, which then undergoes fusion causing a brilliant outburst of energy. Neither the white dwarf or red giant are destroyed normally.

If you search on 'nova supernova hypernova kilonova' you will see the differences. Supernova hypernova kilonova all are much more energetic and result in implosion/explosion of the stellar object, usually leaving a core remnant as one of - a white dwarf, a neutron star, a magnetar, or a black hole, all depending on the type and mass.

As far as 'Should we expect a supernova?' Probably yes.

I have thought that the clues for the 'Next Supernova' pointed to Rigel and "struggle out of sequence with pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines" pointed to the Magna Carta, which put the timeframe of the superluminal effects of the said supernova around 1215 - 1300, which matches pretty closely with the distance in light years of Rigel. If you look now for distance to Rigel I think it shows around 860 light years, but over the last 20 some years I have watched that change from 783 lyrs, 764 lyrs, 803 lyrs ... Our science is not spot on for measuring stellar distances. If the clue was about Magna Carta then we are at around 810 years ago now or in a range encompassing that.

Some excerpts about that:

-----------------------------------------------------
Session 12 July 1997
Q: Okay, in this relief painting done by Berenger Sauniere in the church at Rennes le Chateau, Mary Magdalene is depicted as gazing hopefully or reverently at a tree branch formed into a cross, stuck in the ground. What kind of tree is it?

A: The "tree of life."

Q: Well, I had a different idea... some people say it is an acacia tree. Are you saying it is not a genus, horticulturally?

A: Genus is family tree.

Q: And what family is it a family tree for?

A: Check your Magna for lesson.

Q: My magna? What in the world? Okay, "blue apples:" Stones or grapes?

A: Why not both?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magna in this case could be Magna Carta, but bloodlines that were note 'Royal'. Perhaps as in
Laura's Percy ancestors.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Session 5 September 1998
Q: (L) What would be the effect of cosmic rays emitted by a supernova that is in some proximity to the earth on the human body?

A: Genetic splice of strand.

Q: (L) How close would a supernova have to be to have this effect?

A: 2000 light years.

Q: (L) So that either of these stars in Orion that are potential supernova prospects could have this effect since they are approximately 1500 light years away?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) Are we talking about effects that propagate with the speed of light, or effects that are superluminal and instantaneous?

A: Both, and slower as well.

Q: (L) What would be the effect that would be instantaneous?

A: Lesser.

Q: (A) Now this supernova that is supposed to explode soon, will it be soon in the sense of our SEEING it, that is the arrival of the light

from this, or soon in the instantaneous sense?

A: Optically.

Q: (L) So, this supernova must have already occurred?

Q: (L) And where did this supernova take place?

A: No dice, baby!

Q: (L) What clue can I follow to determine which star it is?

A: Instincts.

Q: (A) But, if it already occurred, then this means that the instantaneous effects have already been felt, even if it was lesser than the optical effects. It must have been recorded by anomalous changes in genes? (L) Is that true?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So what, in the records, should we be looking for?

A: Sign of struggle out of sequence with pre-ordained activities of Royal Blood Lines.

Q: (L) In other words, the usurpation of the blood lines?

----------------------------------------------------
Session 12 September 1998
Q: (L) Okay, when reading about the Great Nebula in Orion, there is a kite shaped area adjacent to the Horsehead Nebula. I wondered if there was any relation between this and your previous mention of kites. Are we looking at something in that particular area of the sky that is going to go supernova?

A: For supernova, look to the "foot."

Q: (L) Rigel.

A: Maybe.

----------------------------------------------------
Session 4 December 1999
Q: I have two last questions: at one point you said to note the "struggle out of sequence with pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines." Now, of course, I made the remark about usurpation of a throne, but later I realized that we don't really know what the pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines really are. They don't necessarily have to do with a secular position, they could be a function. What are the pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines?

A: Control.

Q: Control of what? People?

Q: Control of the reality in some sense?

A: Not as close.

Q: Control as in STS domination?

Q: Are there any other pre-ordained activities?

A: Need there be?

Q: Okay, "struggle out of sequence." Loss of control? The royal bloodlines lose control?

A: Only when energies build prior to completion of cycle.

Q: What sign am I looking for? Struggle out of sequence... a rebellion that breaks out... a particular cycle to these events... a period of time?

A: You need to review.

Session 9 January 2005
Q: Wasn't Rigel meant to go supernova?

A: Rigel already went!

Q: When?

A: We already said look, listen and no dice!

Discussion on when we thought Rigel went supernova, around 1229, actual distance in light years is disputed however

A: R U playing horseshoes?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R=18, U=21 If you look at it backwards you might get 1281, 1218 right around the Magna Carta -
the possible 'Sign of struggle out of sequence with pre-ordained activities of Royal Blood Lines.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit off piste but I remember reading about King Charles's horoscopes that were drawn up when he was born. Not sure of the veracity of the information now as I cannot find anything much on searching the Internet. If I remember rightly they cast doubt on whether Charles would ever be king as he lacked some of the usual signs e.g. Leo in the correct position. Leo being the "kingly" constellation. The article I read said that the then media were asked not to continue to give coverage to any more speculation as it was unsettling the people. Obviously Charles is King but I sometimes wonder if he will be King for very long. Perhaps cancer will overtake him or he will be too unwell to continue in the role and abdicate in favour of William. When people have had such a life scare as cancer they sometimes make a decision to change things in their life. I have always regarded Charles as more of an aesthete/gentleman gardener than a crowned head of the country.

The day the video of Kate M. with her prince leaving the farm market was published, I like many saw her face, (zoom in -out), it seemed strange to me because it did not look like a scene of a couple in recovery",Then on the forum, I saw the video that disproved what I had seen and I looked for the previous video but it obviously disappeared.
So, two retouching images, one photographic and one AI and a recorded and edited apology very similar to the above of the "Queen of England", are synonymous with obfuscation. I felt that it was like the "Mandela effect": I saw this but it is not so, a part of the Tavistok (social engineering- macro-) idea that was born in the Cern (Switzerland) a false collective memory. At that time I perceived it as a symptom of the change of the timeline. Then I searched the sessions and found:
(Joe) I have one question: Is there anything to the so-called Mandela Effect other than people's tendency to confuse and conflate information?

A: In some cases it can indicate a change in the "program".

Q: (L) Like déjà-vu?

A: Yes

About the change of universes, the possibility of a real person being changed by another and :
Q: (L) Well, I also want to know why you refer to a technological device that supposedly transports someone from one density to another, as a 'Trans Dimensional Remolecularizer?'

A: In order to reconstruct 3rd density into 4th density physical, other dimensions must be utilized in the process. Remember, we are talking about exact duplicates which are merged.

Q: (L) But, a little while ago you said there was a single dimension and many universes, and now you are saying utilizing another dimension, so the terminology is getting to be a little bit confusing... (T) It is like a program loading onto a computer. Some programs just load straight in. Others need to create a space on the hard drive to put files that they need to LOAD the program, but are not PART of the program, and when it is finished loading, it erases all the "loading instructions." The hard drive is still the hard drive, but for a time, the program used a sector of the hard drive, and created a temporary dimension, let's say. (L) Is this what we are looking at here?

A: Close. And remember, we said "true" dimension!

Q: (L) So, it is like one hard drive, many programs, loading instructions for new programs that are then erased, etc. If there is one "true dimension," and infinite universes within it, does one particular universe exist, of and by itself, at any given time, until it is merged into a new one, or is there within this one true dimension, multiple universes as real as ours is, to which we could go, and could be there alongside ours, so to speak?

A: Yes to the latter.

Q: (L) And, can infinite numbers of "dimensions" exist within each level of density, even if temporary?

A: Yes. If you want to go back and change "history," either for individuals or for universal perception, you must first create an alternate universe to do it. Your 4th density STS "friends" have been doing this a lot.

Q: (L) If you, being a general term, create an alternate universe, does the former one continue to exist, or does the former one merge into the new one?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If the former one continues to exist, does it exist and evolve on its own, disassociated with the second one, or this offshoot?

A: Clarify.

Q: (T) The universe you are in: you are going along and say, "I think I will create a new Universe." You do it, and move to it, and you bring your universe with you. That is the merging of realities. But, when you move to the new universe, you are no longer in the original one which continues along on its own. The pattern of the old universe, you bring into the new one, and when you become part of the new universe you have just created, you are no longer part of the old one you just left. It just goes along with everybody else there. (L) Is this correct?

A: Sort of... remember, one can create all ranges of types of alternate possibilities.

Q: (L) So you could create a new universe with a new "past," even?

Q: (L) So, in that way, both actually occur and you can change the whole thing?

A: When merged, the former never existed.

Q: (T) Not for the person creating the new universe, but the former will continue for everybody else.

Q: (L) So, for the person creating a new universe, the former never existed, but the other beings who are satisfied with that old universe, and "go" with it, are still continuing along as though...

A: Your 3rd density mind restrictions limit the scope of your comprehension in this area.

Q: (L) If you decide you don't like your present universe, and you work like crazy to learn how to create a new one, and you do it, do you, essentially, forget that you did this? And why you did this? And forget the other universe?

A: If you wish.

Q: (L) So you can or you can't...
(T) Going by what you just said: "an unhappy universe," is that because your perceiving the universe you are in as being unhappy because that is the way you are and where you are at, in terms of learning, and by creating a new universe, you are simply wishing to change the way the universe is around you, and really its not the universe that has a problem, but you...

A: Off track.

Q: (L) So, the universe you are in, is what it is, and you are in it for some reason... (T) You're in it to learn lessons... just to change the universe because you don't want to learn the lessons you've chosen to learn...
The implications of deja vu:
(L) Or, you have learned them and thereby CAN change the universe... (T) When you learn, you just move on automatically, you don't have to change the universe. The universe will change for you.

A: Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Is deja vu a result of some sensation of the universe having changed?

A: Or... some sensation of reality bridging.

Q: (T) As you move into the new one, you have leftovers?

A: No.

Q: (L) What is reality bridging?

A: What does it sound like?

Q: (L) Is it somewhat like merging universes? (T) A bridge is something you put between two things...

A: You wish to limit, wait till 4th density, when the word will be obsolete!

Q: (L) That still doesn't help me to understand deja vu as a "sensation of reality bridging." Is deja vu because something comes into our reality from another?

A: One possibility..
Further on, the use of dejavu or the bridge between realities is clarified as a reference point where 4STS (where time "does not exist") changes events of the past (present) to change the future (present) "The past and the future are all in the present".Cass
(...)
Q: (L) Well, within a particular, selected one of the universes, can you go back in time, within that universe, change the past, and have it change everything forward, still within that selected universe, like a domino effect?

A: In such a case, yes.

Q: (L) But, you said that if you want to change the past, you have to create an alternate universe... (T) No, you asked about changing the past, and they said you have to create a temporary place to work from, a position from which you can manipulate the reality...

A: That is for specialized activities.

Q: (L) So that creating of an alternate universe was for special things, and not for a general historic change?
A: What was described is not the same as an "alternate universe."

Q: (L) It is a temporary file that will go away when you are finished loading the program. And that is not creating an alternate universe, but rather a temporary dimension...

About the nature of eclipsing realities, o conflicting thought centers and assumptions about reality: how do you know that anything you know is, in fact, the true representation of reality? Cass.
Q: (L) Toren, the first thing on my mind is an experience I had several nights ago. It seemed as though there was some sort of interaction between myself and something "other." Could you tell me what this experience was?

A: Was eclipsing of the realities.

Q: (L) What is an eclipsing of the realities?

A: It is when energy centers conflict.
(...)

A: It is more just an activity taking place. Attempt implies effort rather than the nature present in a conflicting of energies and thought centers.

Q: (L) What was the nature of the interaction?

A: The conflicting of energies related to thought center impulses.
(...)
Q: (L) At what level of density do these thought centers have their primary focus?

A: Thought centers do not have primary focus in any level of density. This is precisely the point. You are not completely familiar with the reality of what thoughts are. We have spoken to you on many levels and have detailed many areas involving density level, but thoughts are quite a different thing because they pass through all density levels at once. Now, let us ask you this. Do you not now see how that would be possible?
(...)
A: That's what you know. But, then again how do you know that anything you know is, in fact, the true representation of reality?
Q: (L) We don't.

Session 18 July 2015

(L) Well, we have a whole session on the subject of eclipsing realities.

(Ark) Okay, I have a question.

(L) Yes?

(Ark) Did we really have as I think a reality split concerning differences in remembering of me seeing this girl who visited recently?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) So in one reality you did, but in one reality you didn't.

(Ark) So, the following question: Was this something unique, or we should expect more reality splits?

A: Expect more! Be aware and alert! Unify or some may be left behind!

About the Welsh-English-French nobility and timelines
Q: Next question: is there any relationship between the fact that Roger de Mortimer, the carrier of the last of the line of the Welsh kings, was the lover of Isabella of France, who was the daughter of Philip the Fair, the destroyer of the Templars, and the murder of Edward II, the first of the English Prince of Wales?

A: Templars are a setup, insofar as persecution is concerned. Remember your "historical records" can be distorted, in order to throw off future inquiries, such as your own.

Q: I know that. I have already figured that one out! But, it seems that no one else has made this connection. I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...

A: Such as "now."

Q: Did Isabella and Mortimer have a child while they were in hiding in France?

A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?

Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!
From all this can deduce that the change in the program sequence was driven by these dejavus made with 3D STS AI (very grotesque) that were confused with other 4D STS that we have not yet fully perceived. I dare to say that the KM could have been changed (?) or altered (presumption, arrogance, mistakes) thus reinforcing the idea of the Welsh parasitic succession line (which reminds of "the curse" of the French kings). It is clear that the aim is to continue to generate chaos, start a war against Russia and, incidentally, weaken the monarchical states of Europe, ie. i.e. undermine the confidence of the peoples and their culture that have been generational dynasties and that have sustained kingdoms and nations -for better or worse-, thus leaving open the gap to be taken in the change to 4D.
In addition, it should also be remembered that the parasitic infestation is not only for the real house lines but for all those who are susceptible and who are at work. No nobody is a "nobody" ,then it is highly likely that another vx surprise will appear as it seems that the end of the changeover is near and they need to parasitize. We must prepare our brain and antennas, our receiver.

The day the video of Kate M. with her prince leaving the farm market was published, I like many saw her face, (zoom in -out), it seemed strange to me because it did not look like a scene of a couple in recovery",Then on the forum, I saw the video that disproved what I had seen and I looked for the previous video but it obviously disappeared.
So, two retouching images, one photographic and one AI and a recorded and edited apology very similar to the above of the "Queen of England", are synonymous with obfuscation. I felt that it was like the "Mandela effect": I saw this but it is not so, a part of the Tavistok (social engineering- macro-) idea that was born in the Cern (Switzerland) a false collective memory. At that time I perceived it as a symptom of the change of the timeline. Then I searched the sessions and found:

About the change of universes, the possibility of a real person being changed by another and :

The implications of deja vu:

Further on, the use of dejavu or the bridge between realities is clarified as a reference point where 4STS (where time "does not exist") changes events of the past (present) to change the future (present) "The past and the future are all in the present".Cass

About the nature of eclipsing realities, o conflicting thought centers and assumptions about reality: how do you know that anything you know is, in fact, the true representation of reality? Cass.

About the Welsh-English-French nobility and timelines

From all this can deduce that the change in the program sequence was driven by these dejavus made with 3D STS AI (very grotesque) that were confused with other 4D STS that we have not yet fully perceived. I dare to say that the KM could have been changed (?) or altered (presumption, arrogance, mistakes) thus reinforcing the idea of the Welsh parasitic succession line (which reminds of "the curse" of the French kings). It is clear that the aim is to continue to generate chaos, start a war against Russia and, incidentally, weaken the monarchical states of Europe, ie. i.e. undermine the confidence of the peoples and their culture that have been generational dynasties and that have sustained kingdoms and nations -for better or worse-, thus leaving open the gap to be taken in the change to 4D.
In addition, it should also be remembered that the parasitic infestation is not only for the real house lines but for all those who are susceptible and who are at work. No nobody is a "nobody" ,then it is highly likely that another vx surprise will appear as it seems that the end of the changeover is near and they need to parasitize. We must prepare our brain and antennas, our receiver.
Yes, that does seem a very reasonable theory! I was also wondering about this. The Royal Family have been very useful thus far to the PTB. They are very politically correct, and quite influential in the UK - pro-vaxx, pro-Israel, pro-Ukraine, they represent the Establishment. etc., but now they do not fit in with the WEF narrative, which is anti-tradition, anti-nationalism, and Neo-Marxist, so bye-bye, was nice doing business with you, Royals, but we have to change the programme ASAP.

The shoddy job they are doing with their PR lately is not being bought by quite a large section of the public, and it shows how much the PTB hold them in contempt. Maybe they are trying to find out how much they can get away with.

There is also plenty of gossip and speculation about William having an affair, even an illegitimate child with a woman called Rose Hanbury, and that Kate has had enough and wants out, or that William wants a divorce before he becomes king. Also, there was the suicide of a friend of Kate's who is of the royal bloodline, who some speculate was not suicide:

This all has a destabilising effect on the UK's citizens, which could be good for the Great Reset plans, but, due to the growing unease and suspicions, could maybe backfire on the PTB, as distrust of them grows.

This all has a destabilising effect on the UK's citizens, which could be good for the Great Reset plans, but, due to the growing unease and suspicions, could maybe backfire on the PTB, as distrust of them grows.
It seems to me that the PTB want to foster discontent and mistrust, they come out again with a suspicious photo.

It is understandable that he likes the shirt very much, and tooth takes time to grow up, also seems it was taken the same day (cloudy) ..

How Long Does It Take for Adult Teeth to Grow In?
Once a child’s baby tooth is gone, the permanent tooth replacing it can take up to 6 months to appear and up to 12 months to fully grow in. In many cases, you will see the top of the adult tooth once the baby one falls out because it has resorbed the baby tooth’s roots.

The Daily Mail -knowing people may starting to get suspicious, does the favor of showing the alleged unheard tooth -how come they and the fans didn't noticed the tooth fairy had already passed by, curious. And it is mention that usually the family release the photo early in the morning, this time was at the afternoon, more details.

Somewhere it was mentioned -I don't remember if it was here or in X- that it was possible that the photo of Mother's Day, taken the clothes of this event, which was December 12, 2023-Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis help out at baby bank with mother Kate the same shirt is also observed and it seems that he was already missing a tooth on those dates and the fans didn't realize that already?

About Kate's health....

She looks like she is a model. Very lean, and wears form fitting clothing, and likes to be fashionable. Nothing wrong with that, and fitting for a princess.
And she is in her child bearing years and has three young children.
On top of that, she is a royal with all those duties, engagements, travel, ect.
Vaccination as well, and family scandals - it's all in the news.

So, these factors heaped on another, and she's going to collapse health wise.

Her being in seclusion may be the advice for her to just be in a family, raise her children, not worry about image, and live somewhat normally, under the circumstances. It's one thing to be famous as a individual, but as a family it could cause stresses and make them curse fame. And shy from the limelight and get on with raising her family and loving them. Like a regular family. Royals aren't above that.
Have any other royal where countries have royalty had such fame? I never heard about it. So, seclusion is the antidote for the fame, and also to raise her children outside the pressures that royalty brings.

Back
Top Bottom