Xavier Chico - After Life

dear perlou,
thanks to your question, i discovered chico xavier. the wiki on him is quite explicit. i suggest you read some of his books, and also take note of alan kardec. i discovered his tomb in lachaise, and it was lighted by candles. such people are channels, which we also encounter with the cass.

Are the books by Xavier Chico par l'Esprit d'André Luiz close to the truth about what happens after death?
How much can we trust them?

In the 9th of March session, irjO asked:
(irjO) Is the movie 'Astral City', which tells the journey of a doctor who dies and goes, lives, and works in "heaven", close to how we perceive and exist in 5th density?

A: For some.

('Astral City' is the movie based on one of Chico Xavier's books, Nosso Lar)

Thanks @brandon ... Yes, this film is based on the first book by Xavier Chico and shows us what happens to Doctor André Luiz, his years in the darkness and his arrival at Nosso Lar...
The other books tell us of many other things, lessons, relationships, confidences, works, experiences, discoveries in which the disembodied of André Luiz's level of consciousness can take part, and it's quite a different matter for those of a lower level...
These books tell us what's going on for these disincarnates, but also for the incarnates with whom they have relationships, even if the incarnates don't see them...
That's why I shared this with you and asked the question...

You told us that Nosso Lar is true for some people... Are Xavier Chico's books by the Spirit of André Luiz close to the truth about "others" and what happens after death?
How much can we trust them? THANK YOU.

Last edited:
The C's expressed how vital it is to keep love in our hearts. Especially in these times.
These books will help you so much as they reflect how Love is manifested in the Universe. Even behind what we initially may consider as negative.
Also important, that during this phase of transhumanism it is essential we remember who and what we truly are, where we originate from and why we are here.
ALl these books and the studies I join with other Spiritists throughout every week help me ground myself, remain calm and seek to encompass this Love daily. ❤️‍🩹

Obsession: learn to recognize the Spirits who manifest
Sounds interesting but I can't find a decent English copy. There are some on Amazon but they show as fewer than 100 pages. I found this podcast on archive.org but I think it's another book:

Last night, I found this link, but it's in French... :

Spiritualist teaching course​

As part of our activities for members, we organize a four-year teaching program. In the first year, you will receive general instruction on Spiritism and its principles in the form of talks. In the second year, you will learn through theory about the different phases in the development of mediumship, and finally in the third year, you will be led to understand the duty, commitment and responsibility of the medium through a practical initiation in the development of mediumship. The fourth year is devoted to the study of Nosso Lar by chapter on Friday evenings once a month.

Below is the slide show in PPS format, as well as the paper version, which you can download here.
Any Internet user can download these courses; they are free to access. However, if you distribute them on the Internet on your blog, your website or on facebook, twitter, etc., please indicate that you have downloaded them from our website. In this way, you will be contributing to the spread of the spiritualist cause by helping us to make ourselves known.

If you'd like more information on how our courses are run, we invite you to read this article in Bulletin 62, which details the work we do.

Back
Top Bottom