Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Here are some NDEs accounts I found interesting:
Thank you for sharing Luis!

I found the first account very sad actually. The whole time I was listening to her I was thinking "Poor people...." as it is obvious that people don´t know how to die and what to expect.
Interestingly how her experience matches with how she was raised; she was told by her father that when people die - nothing happens. And that´s exactly what she experienced - first, she saw pitch blackness. No separation of the body, nothing. As the Cs said:
A: Well, we must caution you that for those who presume "nothingness," there is usually a transitory period of total unconsciousness for preparatory and readjustment to 5th density purposes.
To me, the lack of spirituality and the lack of aim for something bigger and greater than them/life is sad and also quite fascinating.. How people cope without it in everyday life, I don´t know.

In A Course in Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release - Part 3, Laura said that "number 1 problem for why spirit beings attach to living human beings is because they don´t know how to die." (See 10:38 minute in the linked video.) And she said that the reason why do they don´t know this is religion (and then she gives an example).

So, on the other side, that woman in the first video was "lucky" that she only saw the void and went through the experience as it very well could happen that she could have been stuck in this realm once she actually died.

The recent revelations by the Cs showed how 5D is indeed a complex realm with so many different levels "designed" for different levels of soul advancement. My latest puzzlement on the topic is that of a "5D STS bases" - see the summary of it here: Underground, Underwater, and Trans-Density Bases Part 3

In short, STS builds trans-density bases from 3D to 5D. If 5D is a contemplation level where one views and chooses their life path and learns, those bases seem to me like a piece of puzzle someone put in the wrong picture. What could be the purpose of them on 5D?

In Wave Ch.25 Tree of Life says:
On the STS axis, beings that graduate become more and more “encapsulated” until, at fifth density, they exist completely in entropic thought with no activity whatsoever. At some point, these contractile energies gain sufficient “weight” to graduate to sixth density, at which point, in contact with knowledge of all, they perceive their true function which is to regenerate at level One as primal atoms. They become matter. This occurs at the same instant that STO energies have gained weight on an opposing axis, and rise to union with the One. In short, a constant cycling.

The Cs said that STS reincarnate on 4D, so maybe it is as simple as that those bases are in fact a place or a level in 5D for STS from where they reincarnate back and forth to 4D, and eventually a place where they "encapsulate" in their entropic thought until repeating the Grand Cycle?

Enthralled by my first read, "Dans le monde supérieur" (In the Upper World), which I mentioned above, I've just ordered these three other books by the same author, Xavier Chico.

Dans les domaines de...Dans les domaines de la médiumnité
Xavier, Chico,Luiz, Andre
On a new work mission, spirits André Luiz and Hilario leave the spiritual colony of Nosso Lar for Earth, where they will witness cases of communication between the higher and earth planes. They discover the responsibility involved in mediumship work, and understand the great effort required of the workers and the importance of the exchange between the two worlds. Based on the principle that mediumnity is present in every human being, the spiritual author analyzes various forms of contact between the incarnate and the disincarnate and clarifies, among many others, terms and concepts such as psychophony, psychometry, somnambulism, possession, clairvoyance, clairaudience, splitting, mediumnity with physical effects. Psychographed by Francisco Cândido Xavier, this highly explanatory work is indispensable for anyone wishing to study mediumship seriously.
Les MessagersLes Messagers
Xavier, Chico,Luiz, André
Vendu par Amazon EU S.a.r.L.
Qté : 1
EUR 13,00
This book reveals that physical death unveils spiritual life in continuous evolution.
In fifty-one chapters, it relates the experiences of several spirits who reincarnate with programmed work necessary for their own self-improvement.
He also deals with themes such as the study of Christ's teachings in the family, the benefits of doing good, neglect and the fear of death.
The spiritual author highlights the timeliness of mediums' work, alerting them to the need to practice these teachings in their inner selves, in order to avoid a return to the Spiritual Plane without having fulfilled the accepted commitments.
Évolution dans deux...Évolution dans deux Mondes
Xavier, Chico,Vieira, Waldo,Luiz, Andre
Vendu par Amazon EU S.a.r.L.
Qté : 1
EUR 13,50
In this book, André Luiz analyzes the evolutionary process of the human being, combining the concepts of science with the consoling message of Jesus, revived by spiritualism, to present an admirable scientific study based on physical and biological knowledge. The first deals with themes such as cosmic fluid, the spiritual body, evolution and sex, the soul and disincarnation, and spiritual vampirism. In this profoundly revealing work, André Luiz suggests: "Let us study the itinerary of our multi-millennial peregrination through time to feel the heat of the flame of our spirit flicker, inextinguishable in eternity. By lighting the fire of hope, we will perceive together, in the exaltation of joy, that God the Father, in his infinite goodness, has traced our divine destiny beyond the stars.

Thank you @irjO, while waiting for delivery, I started reading Allan Kardec's "Book of Spirits" again...These are questions and answers with explanations, easy to read which allow the puzzle to fall into place...
That one seems interesting too! These books seems like those where one have to read carefully to separate religion based ideas with objective point of view to gather good data. I’ll try to get the first one in English or Spanish and start from there!

@irjO, if you are talking about Xavier Chico's book "In the Upper World", it is fascinating and I devoured it, you should not have difficulty finding it in Spanish because Xavier Chico was Brazilian (April 2, 1910 - June 30, 2002).
Perlou doesn't matter much, but in Brazil they speak Portuguese not Spanish.

But yes, there are books in spanish of Xabier, so not problem in that sense.

Last edited:
We have been discussing Prescott's Life and Afterlife in the reading workshops and I am enjoying this reading very much. I like Prescott's approach to this phenomenon, critical but open and insightful, and the way he presents the testimonies and evidence is quite Fortean, I think.
Thanks for mentioning this book. I started reading it a couple of days ago, after reading the discussion about it in the reading workshop, and I have to say this is a gem! I've read many after life books and this one stands out by being more 'straight to the point', giving many examples of just the things and evidence you would want to know about regarding this topic. Plus, Prescott gives a great overview of valuable sources regarding each topic, many of which are pretty old.

And I agree, the author has a good knack for writing, I like his style. Highly recommendable (and the book is very cheap). :thup:

Reading Prescott's book reignited some questions:

• If I remember correctly, the C's have said that there are no such things as 'spiritual guides' that help you after dying. Still, many NDE witnesses describe these encounters with 'guides' and previously deceased relatives/friends who help them with their transitioning. Often these are seen already moments before dying, during death bed visions or moments of terminal lucidity. Sometimes these figures are beckoning the dying person to 'come over', sometimes they are just there to comfort. I've often wondered, what are these figures actually if not 'real' things? Are they produced somehow by our 'own 5D higher self' to help and comfort us? Prescott's book (as other books) give examples of dying persons seeing dead people who they, or anyone else, didn't know were dead at that moment, which would support the notion that these entities are not produced by the dying person seeing them but that they are separate 'real' dead persons.

• A bit scary thought, but could some these figures/entities that are seen during death bed visions and transitioning be 4D STS lurkers trying to trick you into staying on the Earth plane instead of going into the light (as was discussed recently)? Could the 'aunt' or 'grandma' you're seeing during your trantitioning be a 'wolf in sheeps clothing'?

• What should you do if you get stuck in the 'Earth plane' instead of transitioning to the light? Maybe it's enough to know and to deeply want to move on? Or, do you have to say "In Jesus name, I want to go to the light!" :-D

I guess the C's are the best source to ask these things but I'm all ears to what you guys think. :-)

Oh, forgot one and the edit time just expired:
  • ADDED: many witnesses tell how they, after separating from their body, were then told that "You have to go back, it's not your time yet!" Sometimes this is 'told' by a dead relative or friend. Question: Who's decision is this? Who is 'saying' and deciding that it's not yet your time to go 'all the way' into death? Is it, again, our 'higher self' that tells us this? Who's calling the shots?

• If I remember correctly, the C's have said that there are no such things as 'spiritual guides' that help you after dying. Still, many NDE witnesses describe these encounters with 'guides' and previously deceased relatives/friends who help them with their transitioning. Often these are seen already moments before dying, during death bed visions or moments of terminal lucidity. Sometimes these figures are beckoning the dying person to 'come over', sometimes they are just there to comfort. I've often wondered, what are these figures actually if not 'real' things? Are they produced somehow by our 'own 5D higher self' to help and comfort us? Prescott's book (as other books) give examples of dying persons seeing dead people who they, or anyone else, didn't know were dead at that moment, which would support the notion that these entities are not produced by the dying person seeing them but that they are separate 'real' dead persons.

• A bit scary thought, but could some these figures/entities that are seen during death bed visions and transitioning be 4D STS lurkers trying to trick you into staying on the Earth plane instead of going into the light (as was discussed recently)? Could the 'aunt' or 'grandma' you're seeing during your trantitioning be a 'wolf in sheeps clothing'?

• What should you do if you get stuck in the 'Earth plane' instead of transitioning to the light? Maybe it's enough to know and to deeply want to move on? Or, do you have to say "In Jesus name, I want to go to the light!" :-D

I guess the C's are the best source to ask these things but I'm all ears to what you guys think.
I am a bit confused by the C's saying there are no spiritual guides. They are the main beings that are encountered time after time in near death stories, sessions with mediums and clairvoyants etc. Perhaps we need to question the C's further on this matter as it doesn't really make any sense. I have spoken before about my being present when a man was dying at home and the cat jumped up and tried to reach something high up in the corner of the room, which it could see and I could not. I assumed this was the man's guide arriving to take him onwards. He died soon after. Also when I was nursing back in the 80's. One night an Indian gentleman told the staff of a man who sat on the end of his bed two nights in a row and told him that everything was going to be alright. He died on the 3rd night. Who was this entity if not a guide? I cannot believe that all these encounters with guides can be 4D STS coming to spoil the party. Further information needed I think....:-)

Oh, forgot one and the edit time just expired:
  • ADDED: many witnesses tell how they, after separating from their body, were then told that "You have to go back, it's not your time yet!" Sometimes this is 'told' by a dead relative or friend. Question: Who's decision is this? Who is 'saying' and deciding that it's not yet your time to go 'all the way' into death? Is it, again, our 'higher self' that tells us this? Who's calling the shots?
This is also intriguing. It seems that sometimes the person experiencing the near death is told to go back but I have read that others have been told that they have the choice to either stay in the spirit world or return to their bodies. Obviously we have no communication from the ones who decided to stay. Perhaps the beings who "call the shots" as you say are able to see the person's entire soul plan and can deduce that the person has unfinished work left to do on the earth plane and cannot yet return to spirit. I find it quite comforting to think that there is a plan and everything is not just "random".

Reading Prescott's book reignited some questions:

I guess the C's are the best source to ask these things but I'm all ears to what you guys think. :-)

I will put here one interesting NDE story, maybe someone watched it already.
If you listen to this man's experiences working in hospice many years - he says different type of 'guides' ,
some kind of entites come to adults and to children.
Children talk about seing only gray aliens alike creatures ? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom