Video allegedly showing a UK out of hours doctor in advising the young caller who experienced an adverse reation to her first vaccine, not to get any booster, and that the vaccines themselves will be stopped in the near future.

Note: i googled the number shown on the phone and numerous reports show it as being: St Richard's Hospital, Chichester - which corresponds with the claim in the post.

Notes from the conversation (the video is about 2 minutes long):

- For young people with 'intact' immunity, there's no need for getting the vaccine.
- She says data is now coming out that wasn't available earlier and very soon, all of the vaccines will be stopped: 'This information has just come up but you won't hear it on TV for a while, "it's a long story", people don't know, but they will be stopped. Even though her GP may say get the vaccine, it's not necessary'.
- She advises to the caller that her 22 year old sister should not get the booster, "absolutely not, no, she does not need it".

The time and date of the call aren't clear, but if the call is out of hours, it sounds to me like the Dr (who has a foreign accent) is working shift and is tired (maybe has just woken up).

Added: Blurb from the video that was originally shared on Facebook:
Iv made this available to share
I wasn't sure if to post this or not but I feel this information should be shared.
Friday I decided to have my 1st covid vaccine only because I'm due to travel this year and It made life a lot easier.
I'd had covid last year and I wasn't ill in the slightest so I didn't feel I needed it.
4 hours after having it I developed 3 lumps on my head, 2 pea size and 1 grape size (these are still here)
I called 111 Friday evening and was told a doctor would phone, Saturday evening I received this call from the doctor.

I had spoken to her a few minutes previously, that's when we decided to record as she was telling me not to have it any more etc.
If you listen till the end she advices me to tell my sister to also not have her booster.
I goggled the number and its does show some have reported it as a scam but I decided to phone 111 back and the Chichester out of hours doctors to confirm it was a gp I'd spoken to (again this was recorded) and they confirmed it was her I spoke to.
This isn't to scare anyone or sway peoples decisions to have the vaccine or not, but my 12 year old son was due to have it next week, something I was very unsure on but this has confirmed he won't be having it.

Video allegedly showing a UK out of hours doctor in advising the young caller who experienced an adverse reation to her first vaccine, not to get any booster, and that the vaccines themselves will be stopped in the near future.

Note: i googled the number shown on the phone and numerous reports show it as being: St Richard's Hospital, Chichester - which corresponds with the claim in the post.

Notes from the conversation (the video is about 2 minutes long):

- For young people with 'intact' immunity, there's no need for getting the vaccine.
- She says data is now coming out that wasn't available earlier and very soon, all of the vaccines will be stopped: 'This information has just come up but you won't hear it on TV for a while, people don't know, but they will be stopped. Even though her GP may say get the vaccine, it's not necessary'.
- She advises to the caller that her 22 year old sister should not get the booster, "absolutely not, no, she does not need it".

The time and date of the call aren't clear, but if the call is out of hours, it sounds to me like the Dr (who has a foreign accent) is working shift and is tired (maybe has just woken up).

Added: Blurb from the video that was originally shared on Facebook:

Hmmm.... I'm tempted not to believe it only because I can't see why they would pull the vax given how much they've committed to it this far. It's not like they have public interest at heart or any such silly notions.

Also don't know how the doctor on the phone would be privy to such information which if you notice wasn't elaborated on at all! The caller didn't care to ask why and doctor didn't really care to explain why - instead just saying it's a long story.

Following a freedom of information request we now have confirmation that between March 2020 and the end of Q3 2021,
17,371 people died in England and Wales solely from Covid (i.e. the only stated cause of death on their certificate) .

Deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes

- 9,400 in 2020 (7,851 of whom were 65 or older)

- 7,971 in the first three quarters of 2021 (5,746 who were 65 or older)

That means in 19 months just
3,774 people 64 or younger are documented as having died from covid alone.
And only 13,597 who were 65 or older.
From a combined population of 60million.

For context, the average annual deaths from the flu is circa 30,000.

That's some mighty powerful pandemic....!

Thank God that the BBC and Sky keep us up to date with the true facts. Otherwise we'd never get to stay safe so as to truly appreciate
The science of 'with' and 'records, and 'corona-virus related', and... and... and...

Untitledvir1b.jpg

Untitledvir1a.jpg

Hmmm.... I'm tempted not to believe it only because I can't see why they would pull the vax given how much they've committed to it this far. It's not like they have public interest at heart or any such silly notions.

Also don't know how the doctor on the phone would be privy to such information which if you notice wasn't elaborated on at all! The caller didn't care to ask why and doctor didn't really care to explain why - instead just saying it's a long story.

For now, i'm just logging it. Although to me it seems believable enough, and parts of the claim do seem to check out. I'll wait and see if other such reports, or confirmation on that particular call, follow.

Last edited:
Quick update from my neck of the woods (East Coast US). The governor recently reintroduced the mask mandate in gyms, stores, and bars. When I saw the sign at the gym, I just went in without a mask, and didn't get hassled once during the entire workout. The only person to say anything was an excop who was deadlifting beside me; he pulled his mask down to say how much he hated it, and we had a pretty good conversation from there. As for the staff, while they were masked, they said nothing.

Same in the stores and the bar. I haven't worn a mask once, and no one has bothered me. At the bar, the bouncers and bartenders explicitly told me they had no interest in enforcing it.

A friend of mine up in Boston, which recently brought back mask mandates as well, has reported the same thing.

So far it seems that people are by and large just exhausted with the nonsense. Those who see through the narrative are just refusing to comply. Maybe more interesting is those who continue to obey - in sharp contrast to a year or so ago, there's very little Karen behavior. It's like they're burned out on trying to enforce adherence to the sanitation theatre. Whether it's just fatigue and complacency arising from their acceptance that we're not listening to them anymore, or a loss of moral confidence due to the broken promises, shifting goalposts, and mutating narrative, is an interesting question.

At the same time, it seems that those on the resistance side have lost interest in trying to convince the maskers. It's like both sides have sort of accepted that the other side has made their choice, and are just waiting to see what happens now. The acrimony has largely disappeared, replaced with a fatalistic apathy.

In any case, it's hard to see how the virus tyranny continues when a significant part of the population (and this is a deep blue state) quietly refuses to comply, while even those complying lack the energy to force compliance on others.

Quick update from my neck of the woods (East Coast US). The governor recently reintroduced the mask mandate in gyms, stores, and bars. When I saw the sign at the gym, I just went in without a mask, and didn't get hassled once during the entire workout. The only person to say anything was an excop who was deadlifting beside me; he pulled his mask down to say how much he hated it, and we had a pretty good conversation from there. As for the staff, while they were masked, they said nothing.

Same in the stores and the bar. I haven't worn a mask once, and no one has bothered me. At the bar, the bouncers and bartenders explicitly told me they had no interest in enforcing it.

A friend of mine up in Boston, which recently brought back mask mandates as well, has reported the same thing.

So far it seems that people are by and large just exhausted with the nonsense. Those who see through the narrative are just refusing to comply. Maybe more interesting is those who continue to obey - in sharp contrast to a year or so ago, there's very little Karen behavior. It's like they're burned out on trying to enforce adherence to the sanitation theatre. Whether it's just fatigue and complacency arising from their acceptance that we're not listening to them anymore, or a loss of moral confidence due to the broken promises, shifting goalposts, and mutating narrative, is an interesting question.

At the same time, it seems that those on the resistance side have lost interest in trying to convince the maskers. It's like both sides have sort of accepted that the other side has made their choice, and are just waiting to see what happens now. The acrimony has largely disappeared, replaced with a fatalistic apathy.

In any case, it's hard to see how the virus tyranny continues when a significant part of the population (and this is a deep blue state) quietly refuses to comply, while even those complying lack the energy to force compliance on others.
This lethargy you describe is also present in my next of the woods. It feels like people are resigned to living with covid as a reality. I don't see the PTB simply letting this fade quietly into the night as then the inquisition of how governments acted during the pandemic will start. I therefore think they will find a way to keep the state of calamity going on - I remain quite pessimistic and expect they are cooking up something.

France today has approved harsher measures on unvaccinated, Germany I believe has reduced the length they recognise natural immunity from 6 months to 3 months, WEF virtual conference going on today and Fauci is busy yapping on about "misinformation" and the need to control speech, especially online etc etc

France today has approved harsher measures on unvaccinated, Germany I believe has reduced the length they recognise natural immunity from 6 months to 3 months, WEF virtual conference going on today and Fauci is busy yapping on about "misinformation" and the need to control speech, especially online etc etc
Yes, the "leaders" are certainly doubling down. But they're doing so in the face of both a high degree of friction from the large numbers who refuse to comply, and the disappearance of enthusiasm and energy amongst the compliant.

A lot of it seems to be ooga booga to me. In other words, they're trying to scare everyone into compliance. "Comply or else!" But that doesn't work so well when enough people call them on their "for else", and rather than rushing to comply, wait to see whether the threats actually manifest.

The World Economic Forum (WEF) this year is virtual.
Apparently they are scarred that the bottom level puppets/tools might carry unknown mutated variants for which the top level boys would not have "treatment". So best to stay away from the "puppets" and "tools" for now.

The lineup includes Fauci who is going to report to Schwab on how well he is doing. Guess he wants to check if the Master is happy with the numbers he delivered for 2021. Bonus probably guaranteed but will be tougher for 2022.

I hope in the program given to the participants we see the following entries,
Mike
@mikehbkk2

Jan 16

11.00 CET. Mass murderer 1
13.00 CET. Mass murderer 2

I just listened to it, and it does sound believable but who knows? I suppose it's possible that if it is true, that doctor is assuming or expecting that the vax will be pulled because the data of how ineffective and dangerous it is is becoming common knowledge. Just speculating, but the doctor may be naive and unaware that the PTB actually don't care about the public interest and that they will continue to push the vax no matter what the data shows.

It is really amazing to see how different the medical establishment is in Japan. On TV a doctor describes when to use Ivermectin !!! No way we would see this in the West.

"Containment" ???
It was make belief containment in the style of Kabbuki Theater.
In 2017 Fauci promised Trump a pandemic. He delivered. Now he is getting a bonus from Klaus in Davos. Probably in bitcoin so it can't be tracked.

View attachment 48366

Google, don't let them get you.
Who is going to search for all the cases when you go offline?
I posted this quoted post on August 16, 2021.
Look what Google has in store for us today, exactly five months later. I couldn't believe my mask eyes!

googlevaxx.png

Now, we know about the Comet cycle, but apparently the Brainwashing cycle happens every five months. :whistle:

Specifically relating to the title of this thread—exaggerated scare story...
Oh my goodness! Here in New Zealand this is the stupid rhetoric in the media we have to deal with:
But she and her children were "terrified" after some of the at least 20 protesters, many of whom were holding signs with the Voices for Freedom website on it, descended on their car.
The signs protesters were holding said a number of scaremongering and baseless statements, including: "Is this the future you want for your children?", "Who says COVID vax works against the virus?", "The jab puts kids at higher risk of heart damage", "Truth will prevail", and "More people die from vax injury".
The protesters had her feeling shaken, the Auckland mum says.

"My heart is beating like I've literally been attacked. It was so terrifying."
Lady perhaps your anxiety and fear is because you are terrified they are right? Just saying...

Luc Montagnier, Nobel Prize in medicine, states that "the unvaccinated will save humanity":

“I ask all my colleagues to stop vaccinations against Covid with this type of vaccine. The future of humanity is at stake. The aftermath depends on you, especially the unvaccinated, who will be able to save humanity tomorrow, while the vaccinated will have to be rescued from medical centers “. This was stated by virologist and biologist Luc Montagnier, Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2008, notoriously opposed to vaccines against Covid and not new to positions that have attracted criticism from the scientific community, in Piazza XXV Aprile in Milan at the no vax demonstration and no green pass organized by Italexit by Gianluigi Paragone.

The 89-year-old scientist, in front of a crowd of at least 2 thousand people, speaking in French and with the translation into Italian, explained that “there was a great strategic error” in contrasting the spread of Covid-19. “These vaccines don’t prevent transmission. This vaccine doesn’t work.” The vaccine “instead of protecting against disease also favors other infections. The protein used for the vaccine is a poison and touches organs such as the heart, so much so that many athletes are getting sick. The vaccine is made to protect and not to kill.” For Montagnier “it is an absolute crime to give this vaccine to children”.
https://www.italy24news.com/News/340268.html

Article by Mercola up on SOTT about isolation of SARS-Cov2

SARS-CoV-2 is a real virus and it HAS been isolated on numerous occasions

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated, photographed, genetically sequenced, and exists as a pathogenic entity
  • The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention grows the virus in cell culture to ensure widespread availability for researchers who want to study it
  • At least part of the confusion appears to be rooted in how the term “isolated” is defined. Some insist a virus is not isolated unless it’s also purified, while others say a virus doesn’t have to be purified in order to be “isolated”
  • Another sticking point for some is whether or not SARS-CoV-2 has ever been isolated from a human subject without passing it through animal cells, as such media could be contaminated and therefore the source of the virus
  • Researchers have verified that the genetic sequence of the virus obtained from the American Type Culture Collection, a global resource center for reference microorganisms, is an exact match to the virus found in people with symptomatic COVID-19

He concludes: "Either way, I believe it's scientifically accurate to claim that SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated, genetically sequenced, and that it exists as a pathogenic entity. Getting too far into the weeds of theories that refute the existence of viruses altogether will only slow down and hamper the truth movement rather than aid it along, and I would strongly discourage anyone from engaging in this highly unproductive narrative."

Back
Top Bottom