Cherie

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
My Cherie passed over on the 22nd of January. She was 14. She was born Dec 2nd 2007 and she adopted me as her human mama on my birthday, Feb. 2008. I want to share here some photos of her because she truly was an extraordinary girl and I sure miss her.

This is Cherie when she first came to us:

008-sm.jpg

Here she is with Ark helping him with math:

Dsc05707-sm.jpg
She was growing fast but still just a baby:

Dsc05718-sm.jpg

As a young adult:

Dsc05940-sm.jpg

A superb athlete:

Dscf1777-sm.jpg
A mother:

Dsc08956-sm.jpg

An incredible beauty:

Dscf2046-sm.jpg

Attachments

• 1643629799532.jpeg
    1643629799532.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 25
Here is a little video of her when she was a baby playing with our Sheltie, Laddie. The clacking noise you hear is Cherie snapping her little jaws. Laddie was so gentle with her even though she was almost as big as he was even as a baby!

Beautiful photos and memories. Cherie was and is extremely lovely. I think about her warmly and she will stay in my heart forever.

I also admit that this thread touched me. Passing by is extremely painful. However, I hope that one day we will understand time and passing and be able to see the light in every loss.

Nevertheless, I think that not everything in this world falls into the "hevel" category.

Thank you for having shared with us your beautiful memories of Cherie. She was a beautiful and joyfull little soul that brought much warmth and love in your lives as well as you had brought in her life.

May she rest in peace and follow her path towards new adventures.

My condolences on the loss of such a wonderful and beautiful companion that Cherie was. She is with Elvis now and together, with many of your other beloved 4-footed companions, they'll be waiting to be with you again in the future. :hug:❤️

Back
Top Bottom