Cherie

Back in 2017, Cherie suffered a sports injury - she dislocated her hip chasing the ball. It was put back in a time or two, but would not stay, so she had to have hip surgery.
Cherie's passion was catching and fetching balls. She would do that for endless hours, sometimes we had to stop her because she was obviously exhausted. Even when she had puppies, she was still playing ball. So my guess is that she will reincarnate as a goalkeeper, a prodigy one!
:wizard: ⚽ 🐶

What a beautiful dog! I can see how happy she was and how much fun she had. She obviously had a very successful canine incarnation. I love the doggy outfit!!

The one great drawback of having dogs, cats, and other pets, is the heartbreak of letting them go when their time with us is over. R.I.P. , and good luck in Cherie’s continuing adventures.

- Cherie, by name and by nature. Laura, I am so sorry for your loss!

Thank you for sharing @Laura. My condolences. She was something special, and certainly loved. I wonder what she's doing on the other side? Probably wondering
'Where the heck is my mom? I miss her and everybody else?' Although I think she'll adjust quite nicely to her new home.
Godspeed on your journey to the stars Cherie.:hug2:

What a beautiful dog Cherie must have been. A future promise human goalkeeper for sure, as Pierre wrote.
Thank you for sharing the video and the photos; she was and became a gorgeous being.
My most sincere condolences to all the Chateau family for this irreplaceable loss. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom