Cherie

Mes larmes coulent et j'ai des sanglots dans ma gorge, je sais votre souffrance parce que je la connais... Je partage avec vous votre tristesse... On peut penser qu'ils seront mieux de l'autre côté, ils nous manquent terriblement... Chérie est dans mes prières et vous aussi Laura...

My tears flow and I have sobs in my throat, I know your suffering because I know it... I share with you your sadness... We can think that they will be better on the other side, we miss them terribly... Honey is in my prayers and you too Laura...

Back in 2017, Cherie suffered a sports injury - she dislocated her hip chasing the ball. It was put back in a time or two, but would not stay, so she had to have hip surgery. They shaved her backside to do the surgery and she was so embarrassed that she was getting depressed on top of just trying to recover and learn to walk again. So, I bought her some doggie clothes... a workout suit. I think she actually was proud of it.

cherie1.jpg

Back in 2017, Cherie suffered a sports injury - she dislocated her hip chasing the ball. It was put back in a time or two, but would not stay, so she had to have hip surgery. They shaved her backside to do the surgery and she was so embarrassed that she was getting depressed on top of just trying to recover and learn to walk again. So, I bought her some doggie clothes... a workout suit. I think she actually was proud of it.

View attachment 54246
How adorable. And how intelligent. Maybe she is ready for becoming a human in her next re-incarnation.

Back
Top Bottom