Cherie

Dear Laura, ,I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet companion, Cherie. A beautiful girl.

I too had a dog that lived for chasing balls, as well as one other dog and also, to our delight, - our neighbor's dog - who practically lived with us (like her second home). Well, years passed and all three dogs found their way to doggie heaven.

Our family took some time to get over our sadness before we decided that we wanted another dog. But, in a short time, we found ourselves with not only one dog but three dogs. All three dogs came to be part of our family by unusual circumstances. After living with our new family pets for a while, I came to notice that each of these new dogs had similar traits to our previous pets. And over time, that got me to contemplating the idea that maybe these news family pets of ours might have actually found us and that maybe dogs reincarnate too - like humans! Happy pet memories.

Laura, I am sorry for your loss of Cherie, what a beautiful girl she was. It is always hard when our little heroes leave us, although without them we would never know the love and joy they bring into our lives. I hope Cherie‘s love and joy lives on in your heart and the sadness of her passing eases as the days go by.

Thank you very much for sharing these Laura,

I am very sorry to learn of her passing, but I am glad that you were able to bring each other so much joy over the years, she had a good and loving home with all of you and you all had an amazing and loving dog.

I hope the other pups aren't missing her too badly.

May she rest in peace and may you guys find peace and serenity in time. Big hugs to you all!

Thank you very much, Laura, what shared with us. I really understand your feelings and share all sadness of loss. Cherie was very nice and a beautiful dog. I am sure that she was almost (or at all) as a family member and a close friend. My deep condolences. :hug2:

Thank you very much for sharing these Laura,

Yes, and for everyone's comments.

Cherie was so lovely and blessed, as you all were blessed to have her. What fine coat she had too, beautiful - cared for, and you can see she was the apple in everyone's eye. Cherie was also a mom with puppies, oh that must have been fun.

Although a boy dog, Cherie reminded me of my first dog a good 55-year ago - a Collie named Robbie.

The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too.
- Samuel Butler
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
- Anatole France
What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”
- Helen Keller

To Cherie's swift and comfortable journey home, and the comfort to you all with your memories of her. 💗

Thank you for sharing your memories with us - the pictures and video are so adorable. I am sorry for the loss of your very handsome, playful, and oh so cuddly 2D family member. I am sure he will miss his loving mama and family. May he visit you in your dreams for as long as you both require it for grieving and balance. :hug2:

My sincere condolences for your loss, Laura and family. And thank you for sharing those wonderful memories of Cherie - especially, the playful video and her adorable workout outfit.

It has been a while but I distinctly recall her being very protective, quite vocal at times - and absolutely stunning. Even better, through a series of carefully orchestrated smells and pats, we may have even progressed to a game of ball.

Onwards and Upwards, Dear Cherie. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom