Cherie

My condolences for the loss. What a long and rich life Cherie had, she really was a beauty and looks so cheeky as a puppy. And it is touching to hear that you went all together to keep her company on her last journey. :hug:

What a dog! A beauty for sure. There's such a fountain of joy that seems to surround her. She had so much to give! It comes across in the photos and videos. So touched to see her photos. Thank you and I used to do a lot of volunteering in dog rescue and we always remember the Rainbow Bridge when a beloved dog dies. It helped us to imagine seeing them again when we die.

When our stunning old dog died two years ago - missing him more as time goes on even - I felt him there for three months after he left. Then one day sitting in the sun, imagined I could feel him telling me he was going away for awhile but he'd be back. Just thinking about when they go. It certainly is like an ongoing relationship, if it's like that with Cherie, it's like seeing more and more facets of who and what they were with us.

So thinking of you and the big goodbye with Cherie. It's hard but wow, what a companion to have had.

Ahh. I’m so sorry for your loss Laura. It is always a somber time when we have to part ways in this life with our little companions.

One thing that I remember you telling me when I was younger and very depressed about life, that the little furry companions give us a reason to live life as they need us.

I’m sure the bonds we make with our little friends surpass time and space and I know that we will be reunited with them in some form and in another life. :hug2:

My deepest sympathies for the death of your dog Cherie. 😢 Our pets are a member of our family and have a very important place in our hearts. They are an extension of our soul as we are connected to them on many levels.💕 I wish you peace in this time of loss.💞
---------------------------------------------
Toute mes sympathies pour le décès de votre chien Cherie.😢 Nos animaux sont un membre de la famille et ils ont une place très importante dans notre cœur. Ils sont l’extension de notre âme puisque nous sommes reliés à eux à différents niveaux. 💕Je vous souhaite paix dans cette épreuve.💞

You saw Cherie with her babies, so here is me with her babies when they were newborns:

Dsc08961-sm.jpg

And here they are when they were almost ready to be adopted. I really hated the fact that I couldn't keep both of them.1643783909228.jpeg

Merci pour ce magnifique partage plein de tendresse et d'amour...
J'ai les larmes aux yeux et la gorge serrée, j'aime tellement les animaux...
De tout coeur avec Vous LAURA, heureusement nous n'avons ni souvenirs ni photos... AMOUR

Thank you for this beautiful sharing full of tenderness and love...
I have tears in my eyes and a tight throat, I love animals so much...
My heart goes out to you LAURA, fortunately we have neither memories nor photos... LOVE

Back
Top Bottom